All Comments on 'The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 03'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 3 years ago

Wow ! Incredible hot and erotic story. Very provocative and sensual. Loved it. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bring on the cocks I want them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have a gardener and he has a son. My husband Sid he would like to see me fucking them. I dressed and talked to the gardener and accidentally touch the front of his pants. He touched my breast and I put my hand down his pants. I said maybe u need help and he called his son over. I laid down and said I wanted to be fucked in both ends. I stripped and the gardener finger fucked me off while I sucked his son. I asked my husband if he like it and he sat there pulling on his cock. I said I needed both ends fucked so the father fucked my pussy and as he pulled out the son drove his clock up my ass. We fucked and fucked and I came again and again. My husband came by us and I was surprised he helped position the cocks in me. I asked him if he wanted to suck and be fucked and he took over. The father fucked his ass and he sucked the son off. I pushed my fingers in my pussy and squirted. The gardeners lost me and continued to fuck my husband I got jealous as I am smoking hot. I sat on my husband face and he said he just wanted cock. I got up and left and two hours later he came into the house. He said the gardeners will be back each week to fuck him and we need to raise their salary. I said I was going to find another cock as he wasn’t interested in me anymore. I went on the internet and made a date with a black snake we met and fucked for hours,. I told my husband and I said I wouldn’t share my black dick.

kim2734ckim2734cover 3 years ago
Great story!

I always enjoy reading your stories. The girls all fall for and become sluts for black cock. Their husbands become cuckolds who enjoy watching. Is there anything sexier than a beautiful white woman having sex with a strong, black man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly incredible. I am extremely turned on by white women who fuck black men. Wish I lived in that neighborhood. BRAVO. If I could give it 100 stars I would

chuck239chuck239over 2 years ago

Great story. Can you continue it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...