The Witch's Want Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers

She loved the warm and comfortable way that he had of licking only her perineum. He used a lot of pressure when he did this and it wasn't long before Farah realized that he loved it whenever she'd made any involuntary sounds. The next time that he stabbed her anus only a little and without penetration, she'd felt her ribcage heave instantly with her loud and throaty gasp.

She thought that he'd stay with her there, but he was gone again, chewing and gnawing so softly on the muscles which connected her thigh to her body. After what he'd been doing everywhere on the lower end of her, she was amazed that his soft bites there could make her cry out for him then.

"Please," she gasped breathlessly, "Oh please, slow down for a little while."

"As you wish," he smiled and he began to concentrate on only her sopping wet sex.

Farah's CD player played on softly, but Farah heard the quiet sounds of the fire and the louder ones which he made against her with his mouth. She had some fleeting memories flash past in her mind. The only times that she'd ever been loved orally only something like this had been by Bobby, and those times, it had always been a furtive thing, an act done between teenagers in something of a hurried manner.

The only other time had been when she'd asked her husband for it once. The look that he'd returned to her had caused her to regret her request instantly, though he'd done it.

For about thirty-eight seconds, before he'd gotten up to wash his face, pull on his clothes and toss a line over his shoulder to her that he had to meet a friend. Farah had felt so ashamed and spent the rest of the evening and the long lonely night afterward in tears feeling so ashamed of her desire and hoping that she hadn't ruined things between them.

The unpleasant memory of it passed as she listened to how he was being quite loud as he made love to her with his mouth. Farah found odd little whimpering sounds escaping from her that she hadn't intended, but after a moment, she'd just allowed them to come out. This was a natural act for two people, she told herself. She'd caught a glimpse of it between her parents once, and when she'd asked, her mother had told her that it was natural and that she'd always enjoyed it.

But now she had another reason to curse her asshole first husband for. As much as she wanted to believe that it was so, she now found herself with a nagging doubt and had to ask.

She looked at him again and the doubt evaporated. What had she been thinking? She could feel what he was telling her, and she'd heard his words. Still, a doubt in a woman's heart, once raised, ...

"Ur-Nammu," she whispered to him, "do I -- do I taste good to you? Do you like me there?"

He slowed for only a second and then she'd heard his chuckle as he kept on for a moment longer, and then he did something.

She didn't even know what it was, but he'd done something that no one had ever done for her before. Thinking on it afterwards, she doubted whether anyone else could. He'd drawn his tongue back, dragging the top of it along against her clitoris as it went by.

The really odd thing was that until that instant, he'd had it fairly deep inside her, about as far as a man could get his tongue inside a woman even in this position, she thought.

He'd kept it in there too, she remembered, but as he drew it back out, it had curved itself somehow and the top of it had, ...

She didn't think that it was possible, but as he pulled it back, the delicious sensation had gone on for a couple of seconds, and then, ...

Well then, he'd put it back in, quite simply. But that was only in the simplest terms. To be accurate, he'd teased her pearl a little more with the tip of it before he'd begun to slide his tongue forward inside of her once more, his breathing coming to her ears in a way that told her that he needed to do this for her now. If her juices were nectar to him, then he was intent on getting all that he could.

The top surface of his tongue stayed in contact with her nub as he slid it in, always there against it, dragging, pulling a little as it skipped along on his tongue. What had already passed her nub continued on, sliding inside of her just as before. It felt wonderful, but his head had been at the wrong angle for that.

But in an instant, it grew wider, fuller, and oh, so mysteriously firmer as it went until Farah was quite full, and found herself actually curling her toes, trembling along as all of his incredible tongue began to tremble -- inside her and out at the same time.

Farah turned to jelly as she held his head. He didn't seem to mind it at all, he just pushed her legs back and pressed his face against her more. Farah's head went back and her gasps turned into a long scream as she began to come, with Ur-Nammu now shifting his hands a little in slow motions over her skin to offer her his encouragement. His tongue began to press her clitoris a little more and the feeling of his trembling grew more insistent. She hadn't reached the crest of her orgasm and so it just went on.

"Ur- U-Ur-Nnnn,"

She couldn't say it. She didn't have enough time. She felt the limits of something coming to her, but she was powerless to get even a sliver of a second to even catch half of a breath.

"UUURrr-NAAAAAaaaaaa"

Farah went limp.

His breath hissed wetly against her belly for a moment, doing his very best to cherish the way that her body felt to him like this -- at least for the moment. Then he drew back his head and smiled in a little pride that he'd been able to do this. It had been a long time, after all. The difference now was that he had a tongue that made this so much easier.

He stretched out beside her for only a moment, and then he very carefully took hold of her and rolled himself onto his back, taking her body along a little awkwardly, until he had her face-down on top of him, at least a little of the top half of her was on him with her head next to his. He listened to her breathing as he waited for her then, fighting off the urge to masturbate at least a little, since he had no idea how she'd be when she woke up.

Every woman was different, he remembered, and a lot of them woke up fighting against something. He doubted that any of them really knew what or who it was when they regained consciousness. Dimme had almost taken his face right off once before he'd managed to calm her down.

When Farah came back to herself, she was surprised to be lying on him.

"What happened?" he heard her say into his ear quietly.

She felt his smile against her ear, "You have always called me demon," he said, "You seemed to enjoy my tongue, so, ..."

"I don't understand," she said, still not moving. It felt so nice here like this to her, and his hands as they softly stroked her back worked a magic all their own to her.

"I can change a few things on me," he said, as he looked at the ceiling. "The sorcerer placed this curse on me and I cannot change how my face looks. You alone do not seem to mind it. You even seem to like how I look."

He felt her nod a little. "I do," she said, "I love your face as much as I love the other one, and everything else about you."

"Well, I decided that since you seemed to like what I was doing so much, I decided to give you the tongue that goes with this face."

She was silent for a moment as she thought. "So, you can do that again?"

She began to bounce a little with the motions of his quiet laughter. "Why?" he asked, "Do you wish for me to do that again?"

"No," she chuckled, "at least not yet. But you can do that again, yes?"

"Certainly," he smiled, "but the next time, I would want to kiss more of you before I settle to the task that I enjoy so much. I promise that I will do it that way then."

She kissed his ear softly and sighed, "You could make a fortune like that, you know. Women the world over would line up for you. They would pay fantastic money if you would only do that for them."

"No," he said, "they wouldn't. Most would fall down after only one good look at me. I suppose that it would be the same thing, but they wouldn't enjoy it like that."

She felt his hands moving on her again, gliding over her skin, cupping her bottom. She felt him pull her cheek there aside a little before she felt his fingers teasing her lips again. Farah groaned in pleasure at his touch for a moment, before she reached for his penis and held it against her side so that it would stay there as she ran the tips of her fingers along it. She was pleased to feel it hardening again, growing in response to her touch.

"And anyway," he sighed, "I do not want them. I want only you. I love only you."

She pressed her face into his hair as she lifted herself do that she could place his erection underneath her gently before she eased herself down on it. He felt her move herself against it slowly. "By happy coincidence, I love you as well."

"Do you?" he asked, "It sounded so good to me when you said it, though it was said in passion. I have not heard something like that for so long."

Farah's skin felt as though it was glowing now. She had to have him. She knew it beyond any doubt that her mind might possibly raise. She knew one thing about him -- one detail that had caused her so much trouble at the outset of this during their first meeting at the cemetery fence -- one detail that Dimme knew nothing about, since she'd made no mention of it. She wondered if the apparition could see clearly as she did.

Farah had to assume that Dimme either lacked the ability to know what she did, or was so fixated on what she'd come to pass on to Farah that it had lain forgotten between them. Farah knew that he was aware of it. After a lot of careful thought, she'd concluded that it was something that he was not proud of and sought to hide from her, wishing that it didn't exist.

Farah had decided that with the way that he was and the way that all of this had come to him, well he'd just never think that it might be something that she'd want. She just had to get him to a place where he might accept what she knew to be fact.

"I meant it then," she said, "just as I mean it now. I love you, Demon. I do not give my poor love lightly.

There are billions of men in the world, Demon, billions. Suppose that a woman is very picky and would only accept the chance to do this and lie with only one in a hundred men -- no, one in a thousand. That would still leave her three million men here on the globe for this.

Oh, they might tell themselves and each other that they seek only one, but it is a lie of convenience. If they saw the right kind for them, no matter how picky they might wish to be, they'd accept the chance to lie with any of three million. If they could choose, and not having had one for a time, they'd likely take any of them, maybe several.

Not one of the billions of men would be the one that I would allow to have me the way that I give myself to you. Not one, now that I know what I do."

She sighed, "That you want me is beyond understanding to me, but I know that I am the one that you want. Love me anything like what you have begun here, and I am yours forever, because I know that you are not one of the three billion men on this world. You are one. I know you now and you are what I want, no matter how you try to hide what you are from me. I love you," she said, "only you. Perhaps I am the only one who can.

It is a very humbling thought to me. I may be the only woman alive who could lie under you as you rut in me, and be completely in love with you. We must try this between us yet," she said, "but I am already sure that I could lie before you in wonder and awe while you love me, and never get enough of you."

"Forgive me, Witch," he said, "I did not doubt you. I have been given many gifts. To have a life and a body again, to have found one such as you, all while still bearing the curse of how I look. There is more than you know."

"Perhaps," she whispered into his ear, "But you forget, I am no newcomer to my art, and I am a true witch, born from a long line. I have the sight, and I know what you look like."

She kissed his ear for a moment. "I know how my lover looks," she said, as she began to lightly rub her belly against his masculinity, "I have seen you. You are a wonderful man when you need to be, and I know what lies under your disguise. I see you as others do, unless I look with the sight of my kind. I see how you are then. Your fine-looking face becomes more attractive to me then, but that is not all that I see."

She felt him stiffen under her then, holding his breath, listening and wondering what she was saying.

She reached behind herself a little awkwardly and the motion of if caused her face to press into the side of his head as she lifted herself a little. She struggled a bit until she could get the end of him lined up and then she began to sigh as she eased herself backward, a little at a time, until at last, she eased her head down onto him again, her head on the front of his shoulder and her face just under his jaw.

"I can see the wonderful body of the man, if I do not look harder. I see what everyone sees. I also see the body of the general, the mighty warrior who has fallen for me, just as I lie here under his spell in the same way. But I can also see the body which was given to you unasked for. It was why I called you 'demon' all of this time.

You may be a demon, or you may not," she said, "I know that it is not something that you wish for." She lifted herself up and began to copulate with him very slowly. "I can see all of what you are, Ur-Nammu. I love you because of who you are. What you are might be unimportant, but not to me. I love you like this as well, maybe most of all."

She smiled at him as he stared at her for a moment. Then she eased herself down a little so that her breasts could drag against that powerful chest a little before she kissed him softly.

"That face is attached to the body of a demon, and you cannot hide it from the one who loves you now. I want you, Demon. I need you, and though you hate the way that you were changed, I see what you are underneath everything. I think that you are not what you were made to look like and it is not what I would want all of the time, but right now Demon, I want you like this."

She watched him as he stopped with his mouth open, staring at her with those beautiful dark eyes. Farah giggled a little in joy and fell impossibly deeper in love with him for it. "It's true," she smiled as she pressed her hips down on him to get him as deep inside of her as she could get him, stopping just as she felt him there against her cervix. They both groaned as she moved her hips on him, never easing off or lifting herself for a long minute "I've never felt such a wonderful mixture of love and lust before. This is what I want -- just this as we are between us."

She shook her head, a little in wonder at herself, as well as the feelings that she could read in him right then.

"Somehow, you have become what this witch wants for herself. For a long time, I had no desire to ever love again. Give me half a chance, Demon, and I'll do everything that I can for you."

Her mouth fell open and she gasped as she felt him harden more and grow, sliding into her more, now that he had no need to hide himself from her anymore. She ran her hand over the hard leather-like armor of his chest as she looked into the wetly black eyes which regarded her in wonder.

"I know that you began as a man, and I know who you were then." She reached for his face and she stroked his cheek with her thumb. "I would be happy only to have the policeman," she said, "I would be in heaven to have only the mighty general, even if he was not living inside the delicious body of the trooper, even if he was only himself, I would be the happiest woman alive, if I could only have either of them. But you are not either of them, are you? You are both of them, and even more.

You have this body as well, living hidden inside the other two -- this body that you have cursed yourself for when it had no solidness as you wandered for so long."

Farah smirked for a moment and then chuckled softly, "You do not have to curse anymore. I know that you are not a true demon by the way that you behave. But you look like one when you are like this."

She leaned down and held his face in her hands, "I love all three ways, Ur-Nammu. All three. And right now, I love you this way most of all. All that I want is your love, and you have a witch for your own."

She began to thrust against him, twisting herself and grinding down on him as she threw her head back. He watched her, sure now that he'd never seen anyone like her. Her eyes flew open and she cried out as he thickened his phallus to its maximum. They went on like that for a time.

Finally, he sat up, taking hold of her body so that she wouldn't be hurt as he moved her. He lay her down there in front of her and he looked down. Her eyes were lidded with her lust.

"Look well, Witch," he said, "Is this what you want for yourself? We were joined when you said it earlier, and I felt that it was true in you. I want for you to know that I offer myself to you in just the same way, more than this here now, more than a year from now. I have always hated this skin on me, this foul leathery skin that I wear. I am happy that I can wear the skin of a human once more, feel things as a human man again. Yet you say that you would welcome the touch of any skin that I have to show you -- especially this one?"

Farah nodded, smiling, "Especially that one, though I would be happy with the others too. Look at me, Ur-Nammu. I am a woman who loves you -- the -- woman who loves you in any of the ways that you can look."

He eased himself forward and stopped just as his rod had entered past her lips. "Like this?" he asked, "Like what I am and do not want to be?"

Her eyes widened as the rest of his appearance settled in. She saw the scales on him and her eyes went over the massive musculature on him -- the very same size and shape as before. Only the surface had changed.

"More," she moaned, "show me the rest -- all of what you are. Show it to me plainly so that I do not have to look using the Witch's Sight to see it. Stop hiding your wonderful self from me, Demon. I love you."

There, she thought, she'd said it and there was no going back now. She didn't want to go back to anything.

He looked down for a moment with his eyes squeezed shut. She was asking him to discard how he'd felt for thousands of years of emptiness. He opened them after a bit, and what he saw before him was his shaft just inside the henna-painted lips of someone who he could lose himself in love with.

He closed his eyes again and grunted as his wings and tail came in. The tail slid over her raised calf, seeking her touch and her soft warmth. He flexed his cramped wings outward so that they towered above them both.

He was about to ask her again, but when he looked, he knew that she'd already given him the words for it many times over. She moaned again and worked her hips, doing her best to draw him inside her.

"Yes," she whispered, "I want you like this so much. Show me now what you have for me. Give yourself to me." She was on fire now. She needed him so much that it just wasn't possible to her, knowing the way that she was, the way that she'd always been since she'd gathered the pieces of her trashed heart together and hidden it away.

She squirmed a little, trying to get just a little more of him inside her. "Please, Ur-Nammu, don't leave me here like this and only look at me."

He smiled then and leaned over her, doing his best to hold his eyes open as his iron-hard shaft slid into her to the hilt. The long moan that he heard caused the hair at the back of his head to twitch. He leaned down lower and he kissed her, feeling her hungry tongue slip between his lips to tease and entice his long and thick one.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers