The Witch's Want Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers

"Then I am yours, Witch," he whispered, "I will give you one last chance after this to change your mind."

He felt her hands on his face then and he stared, seeing himself in her wet brown eyes now.

"I will not need it," she smiled, "Only please, if you care for me, please fuck me now. I have waited for days to have you inside of me.

I saw my chance at your heart and I ached in my want of it. I feared and I struggled to only make up my mind.

I know what it is that I lie in front of now and I have made up my mind. I have even had you inside of me for this time, but now Demon, now I want this done between us. Give me your love. Fill me with seed, but please fuck me the way that I need you to now.

I want to be your witch. I will call you my master if that is what you need to hear, only please, ... please, ..."

He could just hear it as her whisper faded, "Love me."

She might have only breathed it, but he'd heard her heart scream to him. Over the thousands of years that he'd been a conscious being - even when he'd been the man that he'd been born as, he'd never heard a heart cry out to him like hers just had.

Ur-Nammu had been a lot of things, but he'd never wanted so much to be the one who could stand in the loving warmth of a heart like hers.

He nodded and then he began. Farah moaned and whimpered as she found that she just couldn't close her eyes. Everywhere she looked, she was so taken with him. She knew that in any form, he could captivate her, but like this, it was almost too much.

She reached for his arm, then his chest, feeling the strength in him there as he worked. She slid her fingers down his sides, loving the way that his form caused her fingertips to skip over the hard, ridges of muscle.

She reached for his wing and felt it between her thumb and fingers as though she held the finest silk in the world. His tail wouldn't stay still, and when she saw that she had the chance of it, she captured it so that she could bring it to her lips.

He stared at the way that she kissed it, and then she shifted her grip on it, sucking it as though it was the second-finest thing in the world to have there in her mouth. He'd never felt anything like it, and never know just how sensitive it could be until then. As it flicked there in her mouth, he shivered at the sensation and she opened her mouth so that he could see what was happening. He saw his tail twitch and curl there on her tongue and the sight of it pushed him toward his first release into her.

When she felt that he was nearing his orgasm, she held it in both hands and sucked it eagerly, groaning at the way that his penis filled her. She clamped down on him as much as she was able, mindful of what Dimme had told her that she must do for him now. Farah cried out around his tail, but she held on to it doggedly, sucking and licking, until he roared and she had to let his tail go. Her head went back and she stiffened as she screamed. His wondrous rod swelled even more and she threw her head back as her chest heaved for the one breath that she'd need to ride through this sensation.

Her orgasm wasn't done, but she just went limp and groaned loudly as he contracted again and again, filling her with his very warm seed and listening to the unintelligible little noises that she made as her orgasm peaked. He hadn't ever heard anything like that and he felt his heart hurt him a little as he felt his love for her grow even more in that instant. Neither of them likely know what it was that she was saying, if there were even words in it, but they both knew at once what was meant.

Thousands of years, the thought. He had no idea of the number of women that he'd bedded when he was a man. None of them had ever made him feel like this, proud of himself once more for being able to cause this in the woman that he loved.

He held himself still. He couldn't help it as he watched. It was just the way of his kind to hold himself still as he pumped into her time and again. As the last of it left him, he began to fuck her slowly again.

He watched her eyes. She was looking off into space as he saw her head moving in response to his motions. He thought that perhaps he had hurt her, but the way that her legs held him tighter after a moment told him that he'd feared for nothing. She was still looking off to the side at the flames there in the fire pit. Her lips were moving, and he asked about it.

She went on for a moment, before she turned her head to smile up at him. "I was praying," she said, "giving thanks and praying for the gift of this with you. I was also asking that if I had been good enough for your lust, that you would want to keep me."

"You were far better than that," he smiled back, "I do not think that I can ever have you very far from me again after this." He chuckled, "You hope that you are enough so that I would want to keep you?"

He smiled softly, "Farah, I don't know anymore how I can be without you. I saw your fear in that moment, and you feared for nothing. I am the one who should beg for you to love me."

Her eyes opened a little at that. "But I do, lord."

He shook his head, "I am no lord anymore. The people who would have known me as a lord are dust now."

He found her hands holding his head again as she looked at him intently. "No," she said, "you are still a lord. I made my promise, though you likely didn't understand. I take you as my lord, Ur-Nammu. No one knows anymore but me, but I don't care. Please, do not refuse me this. I made a vow once, a long time ago, that I would never love a man again - or anyone else for the way that I felt. I have found someone - or, ... he has found me, that I now want to give myself to, and you are the one. I never give up an oath that I have made in my heart. It has to be this way for me."

He didn't really have a response. "I am to be the lord of one?" He saw her desire for this in her heart and so he smiled, making his own vow to never abuse Farah's trust. "As you wish, Witch," he smiled, "I shall be the ruler of your heart then."

He understood it, but even still, he was surprised at her when she whispered with her own soft smile, "Thank you, lord."

He rolled them onto their sides and he pulled her tightly to him. He ran his long tongue under her jaw from her ear to the middle of her chin before he lifted the tip of it to tease her lips. Farah surprised him as she began to lick his tongue. It tickled him a little and he withdrew it, but Farah held onto his head and forced her own tongue inside his mouth, past those teeth, to lick him softly under the roof of his mouth for a moment. He stared at her again, surprised at what she'd done.

"It it wrong?" she asked.

He shook his head a little, "No, Witch. It was not wrong. I am surprised at the reach of your tongue and that you would want to do that."

Farah lifted her leg around him and laid her head so that her cheek was against his. Her tongue slid out of her mouth again to tease his ear for a moment. "You are not the only one who has a curious tongue, Demon. Some of the places where I feel a wish to put it may surprise you again, later."

----------------------

After she'd gotten up to get them more arak, she'd asked him to lie back and she'd gotten on top of him then, lying down along the length of him with her legs apart. She began her own worship of her male now, loving the way that he felt in her mouth as her head bobbed up and down now and then, doing her best to tell him how she felt.

He was still for a while, lost in her attentions. But then he'd asked her to kneel above him and as soon as she did, she felt that tongue of his begin its magic all over again. Where he was licking now was barely charted territory to her, but the feeling was wonderful and it drove her mouth to a more frenzied level on him.

Finally, she stopped, and made her offer vocally to be certain that he understood what it was that she was asking of him. She knelt before him, facing away, and she raised her hips to him, making the offer in an age-old visual way.

He got to his knees, and slipped two of his fingers into her to wet them. One at a time, he rubbed them against her tight little hole, drooling carefully onto the one which was working her there. After many minutes of her groaning sighs, he drooled on the second finger again and inserted that with great care beside the first.

He felt Farah move and was careful to allow it when his fingers left her from the motion. She was on her side and he sat up a little. She reached back to grab his wrist and he understood that she now wanted his fingers again. Her confirmation to him was the way that she sought out his tongue to suck it hungrily as she whimpered to him.

Eventually, he drew his hand away from her and she knelt again so that he could replace his fingers with his shaft. It took long minutes of gentle pressure as she relaxed enough for this. When he was fully inside her, he waited a while longer before he began.

Neither of them spoke. They just fucked slowly. He listened to her gasps and her panting breaths, thrilling whenever she'd turned to look back at him with her sweet mouth open like that. They did this for most of an hour, with him slowing at last to a stop.

"Why have you stopped?" she asked, weakly, "Am I not good for you?"

He patted one of her haunches tenderly with one hand as he caressed her breast with the other.

"Wonderful," he smiled, "Better then you know, Farah," he smiled, "but this is something which I want for you to enjoy and to get used to with me. If I began to pound you now, without anything to keep you slippery, it would only be my using you. I will not have it that way. We can do that again in a few days, and I will do my best for you then. I thank you for this. It is not easy, and I know what a gift it was that you have given me in the attempt."

She smiled thanking him as they carefully disengaged. "I wish for a bath now," she said, "please let me bathe you. I have oils."

Something like that, he thought, was almost as great an offer to him as anything else that had been offered to him this night. It had been so long.

-----------------------------

She was on him, her hips working the spell that she was coming to refine a little for him.

"Are we going to make our bargain now, my love?" she groaned as she began to ride him harder now.

"If you wish," he replied with a groan himself, "Only, please, Farah. Be careful for how you bargain, and have great care for what you might pledge. I do not know, ... " he hissed as his hips rose to meet her, "how this is done."

"I do," Farah said, thrusting her own hips down to wiggle them a little at the bottom of the stroke. "I love you and if you love me, then this will work." She stopped speaking for a little while as they gave in to what they felt and thrashed against each other for a minute before they slowed again.

"I know how, "she said, "Swear to me that you will love me, protect me, and be mine, and I will swear the same to you. Swear that you are mine, and I will give you more than you can imagine in return, now and as much as I can for as long as I am able, only swear what you can give to me in return. Hurry, please hurry."

He swore. He swore to love her and protect her and she swore the same. When she raised her hand, she could almost hear Dimme's cry of joy from somewhere far off as the worn and dusty pouch flew to Farah's hand from where it had lain hidden. She took one of his hands and set the pouch there before she closed his fingers over it.

His eyes widened, "The lock!" he said in wonder, "The lock of the faith!"

She nodded, smiling, "Passed to me by the ghost of your wonderful wife, who still loves you. She told me that I should offer to learn your faith and you might share this with me, but it is yours by right, Ur-Nammu. You are the last living priest. I think that you need all of the power for yourself. I give this to you as my bond to honor my oath." She lowered her head a little and looked down, "I still hope with all of my heart to be the one for you now, lord."

He couldn't believe it and he looked up at Farah, still in shock. "You have seen Dimme?"

Farah nodded, hoping now that he didn't want to stop what they'd begun, and praying silently that he'd be able to love her after hearing that one name. "I will tell you of it later," she said.

He gazed at his lovely witch and smiled, "You have no need to hope, Witch. I am yours. I will share the lock with you," he said, "as my bond. The faith needs a leader, and that leader needs a second voice as counsel. What do you wish for?"

Farah smiled at him softly, "I think that I have the beginning of it already, but I would want as much of the kind of love that you had with Dimme as you might still have inside you, if I could. I am already so fortunate, even with what we have. I want it to grow."

She reached to move her beaded hair behind her ears and forced herself down onto him again. "I have other hopes," she said quietly, "only small ones. I wish to lie under you on the top of a mountain as you love me. I hope to feel you slide into me, so that I can wrap myself around you in the warm rain of a summer thunderstorm, and I already ache to ride you in the middle of a field of summer wheat. You cannot know," she said, "how much I want to feel your hot seed come to me on a lovely and warm beach -- and that is after you have taken me there in the gentle surf."

She smiled down at him, leaning to kiss him softly before she lightly licked his nose once. "And all of that, I want to do with my male, looking just like this, in love just as I am, now and even a hundred years from now -- three hundred -- five hundred."

"You wish for this with me for that long?" he asked.

Farah nodded, "Only if I am still the witch who holds your demon heart to me."

He sighed and she leaned down for his kisses for a few minutes. "Then that is what I will give to you, Farah."

She sighed, "A few followers still left after all of this time wouldn't hurt either. And do not even begin to moan to me that you are too ugly when you are like this to deserve to be the warrior-priest that you have always been. You are the same man, even if you look as though you work for a different purpose now. Hide your wings and everything else, and you are the same man. You have never been evil. Not then and not now."

He placed the pouch on the comforter and before she knew it, really, he had managed to reverse their positions. She hadn't really seen how it had happened. All that she knew was that one minute, she was on top, and the next, she was under him, and he spread her arms out wide as he fucked her slowly.

He opened the pouch and with a wave, the small stones there transformed into gleaming gems, and he began to place them on their bodies where they disappeared with a small flash of light each time.

When it was done, they loved for hours.

----------------

The rain had stopped and the clock on the mantle showed that it was after 4AM. Farah kissed Ur-Nammu softly. "Aren't you going to ask me about when I saw Dimme?"

He thought for a moment. "Please understand, Witch. Dimme was my wife once for a long time. That love is a memory which I cherish. I cannot have that love again, even if Dimme was here in this room, there is nothing that can be changed. I will always love Dimme, but I am in love with Farah LaMontagne, my witch who must now learn of what she carries of the lock. Tomorrow, I will want to hear of how you met Dimme. Tonight, I need to hold you close to me, nothing more."

Farah chuckled softly, "So, this cannot be, can it? That I have worn you out and all that you crave now is to sleep?"

She began to reach between them, but after an instant, she knew that she didn't need to continue to reach. She could feel the press of him as he swelled.

He pushed her onto her back, loving the slightly squealing giggle that came from her, since he'd tickled her accidentally. Farah flinched and tried to curl up into a ball reflexively, but he stopped her and as her ticklishness passed and she looked up at him, she noticed that she was now lying with a human male again. He'd changed himself back to the way that he'd been from when she'd seen him as he was the very first time.

"Lie back for me, lovely one," he whispered, "please."

Despite the late hour and her own weariness, Farah stared a little at him and what she saw there in his dark eyes and she let out a soft little cry from the way that her heart felt inside her chest. His gentle kiss melted her and she thought that she'd just begin to float, if it wasn't for the way that he held her to him.

"Does my lord want me again?" she whispered.

He nodded and smiled, "I want my witch forever," he said, "I am no lord to anyone but you perhaps, and I am so afraid to disappoint you in anything because of it. This lord that you speak of is only a man - a trooper who must work to pay for his food."

She saw how his eyes were wet now and knew that for all of his words, there was still a little pride in him of who he'd once been, and it hurt him a little to acknowledge the passing of it all.

"But I have a high enough purpose now," he smiled as he carefully held Farah to his chest, and the feeling of what lay there under his changeable skin was a little humbling to her for the powerful and steady beat that she felt.

"Take me then," she smiled, "I have my own high purpose, and some of it is that you never feel loneliness again."

Farah spread her legs for him and he slid into her so slowly as she raised her legs for him. As he began it and she found his slow rhythm so that she could rock him, she felt herself being taken in the very best way for her - by a man who truly loved her.

Her eyes stung just a little and she found that with him like this on top of her, there was no way to hide how she felt and she felt a little embarrassed.

But he only smiled and kissed away what he could of her tears and said that he understood where they came from.

She wondered if he really knew. She felt this way for reasons which any woman in love would know, and she felt this way because he was someone who would love and protect her. With him, she felt that she finally had what she'd always missed and she swore silently that she'd never take something like what was between them for granted. She doubted if it was even possible.

Her release came to her so gently, though it was deep and he held her until it was past, kissing her throat, and near the end, telling her that she was the finest lover that he'd ever had. Her tears came again and she sobbed quietly as she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and begged him to finish for himself.

"This is what I was made for," she whispered, "I love you so much."

Her quiet statement caused his release and he groaned against her ear as his seed came. He didn't hold himself still now, he just stroked on for a while longer until he stopped minutes later and told her once more that he loved her.

He lifted himself a little a few minutes later, and pulling her toward him a bit, he took hold of the edge of the comforter and pulled it over them before he eased himself down and Farah found herself under his arm with hers over his neck.

She kissed him softly and then she lowered her head so that her face was against his throat as she closed her eyes, feeling his semen begin to run out of her again.

-------------------

After an hour, he awoke and noticed that Farah had released her hold on him to roll onto her back. He sat up sleepily and noticed that there was still a little life left in the coals of the fire. With a wave of his hand, the single, almost invisible little flame flared and roared softly.

He really had no need of the light of it, but he wanted its warm color to look at her with.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers