The Wounded Hawthorne Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." she said "Shoot. Ask any of us about anything."

I sat there for a moment wondering what kind of questions I should ask them. Julie started before me.

"Have you ever been unprotected -- without birth control?" She asked.

Lizzie shook her head.

"I don't wear condoms or anything," said Chris

Gwen thought for a moment. "Once and only once." Gwen said "When I lost my virginity to Jon. I was lucky and I didn't get pregnant. I got on the pill the next month."

"Have you ever had sex with anyone other than each other?" I asked.

They all shook their heads to say no.

"Do you ever get possessive or jealous of each other." Julie asked

"Not really Mom." Gwen said, "Sometimes Lizzie and I fight over Chris a little but nothing serious. Then again, sometimes Chris has to fight over us. But we all love each other"

Julie laughed a little nervously, these were strange questions indeed and the ease with which our children answered each one must have been as unnerving to my wife as it was to me.

"No," Julie continued, "that's not really what I meant. Chris, would you be jealous if Lizzie got very interested in a boy you didn't know and wanted to stop with you?"

"No Mom, I know Lizzie has to find another boy and get married. I'm ok with that. But if that guy ever hurts her, I'll be there. "

"So you do want to have children one day?" I asked.

"One day." said Lizzie and Gwen at the same time. "But not with Chris." said Gwen, "That wouldn't be right,".

There was a pause, and then Lizzie told us something the changed the whole mood of the room.

"Lemme tell you what it's like." Lizzie said dreamily. "When I'm with Chris I only feel like I'm showing him how much I love him. I've kissed other boys, but no one kisses like Chris or like Gwen, although their kisses are totally different. Every kiss and every hug is full of love and I can't help but want them. When we make love, its like I'm kissing or hugging them in a kind of more exaggerated way. I've never once felt bad about it."

What amazed me was her complete lack of shame, her complete acceptance of what would ordinarily be seen as abhorrent or sinful, even a sickness. But her next words shook me even more.

"That's why I kind of don't understand about all this. I would LOVE to make love with you Daddy and with Momma too. Gwen would too. And Chris fantasizes about making love with Mom all the time."

This couldn't be.

"Lizzie stop..." I pleaded. But I looked over at Julie who was caught for a moment in her son's gaze before she turned away, blushing furiously.

This could not be.

"Why Daddy? It's the truth. It's a big fantasy of mine." replied Lizzie

The knot I had been carrying in my stomach for weeks now, twisted in me and made me a little nauseous. This was the pinnacle of sin she was so blithely considering -- wasn't it? I began to stumble over my words "Where...where did you guys get all this? You...You want to make love with us? With us?? I'm your ... your DAD. And ... and I'm old. I'm 48."

"And I'm 44." said Julie, her voice faltering. "I'm not a pretty young thing like Gwen or Lizzie. Why would Chris want to make love with me?"

"Oh Mom, you are so wrong. You are so beautiful." Chris said. But Julie wouldn't look at him.

"It's never been about age or attractiveness Mom." Gwen said with unbelievable ease. "Even though both you and Dad are very attractive. It's more about closeness. It's sort of like we want to complete a circle. We've talked a lot about it among ourselves. I know that the rest of society thinks what we've been doing is sick and wrong. But it hasn't been that way for us. It's been very VERY right, not at all dirty or sorted and it's been filled with real love."

"I used to feel very guilty about it all the time with Chris and REALLY guilty with Jon." she continued. "Then when Chris and I started making love with Lizzie, she didn't feel guilty at ALL about it. She made love with total abandon. It was wonderful and it was so pure. I wish I could explain it, but I envied her. I envied her for her calmness. I asked her why she never felt guilty and she told me the same thing I just told you; that it's not really the sex, it's the intimacy. It's like we're with each other in a higher way. I can't explain it. "

I shook my head and took a sip of my drink. "Well that's all fine and good." I replied resolvedly. "But let me ask you a simple question Gwen. Do you think that you'll ever find a man that you will love in the same way as Jon or Chris?"

"In the same way? No." she answered definitively

"See, that's the trap here." I said, "No man or woman will ever live up to your expectations. You'll always be thinking about Chris or Lizzie or Jon and ultimately you'll never be happy with that outside person."

"That's not true Dad." Chris said. "There are a couple of girls that I'm very interested in at school and they like me too. We're not in Lambert anymore. I want a family one day."

"Me too Daddy." Said Gwen "Look, do you love Mom more than you love Aunt Lisa?"

"It's a completely different kind of love." I complained franticly.

"Exactly. I don't want to marry Chris." Gwen said smiling easily and looking over at her brother "He's too annoying." She laughed. "I've made love with Chris, but it would be different making love to a husband. Look, There are a couple of guys at school that I consider good friends that are totally nuts about me thank you very much. And by the way I DO date." She paused, "I will admit that I really wanted to run away with Jon, have babies with him, everything. But I realize now that that wasn't mature. I'll never stop loving him though."

"I can't wait to get to college," added Lizzie "I hope I meet a boy that's every bit as sweet and cute as Chris is, or every bit as handsome and sexy as you Daddy."

"Help me out here Julie." I said rubbing my eyes with two fingers. So help me God, I was beginning to see their logic. What my wife said however, completely blew me away.

"Well," said Julie slowly "I ... I have a confession to make.

I lifted my head to look at her. Everyone in the room turned to do the same.

"I knew ..." she said hesitantly, looking more serious than I'd seen her in ages. "I knew about you and Jon, Gwen."

Gwen's eyes widened "You knew Mom?"

Julie nodded sadly.

"Oh Mom, I'm so sorry."

But Julie shook her head. "No Sweetie don't be sorry."

I was furious. "Why did you keep this from me?" I said quietly, glowering at her.

"Oh Paul," she said quickly "don't be angry with me. Let me explain."

I was silent and let her go on.

"Sometime during Jon's junior year in high school, I began to see signs that what Jon and Gwen had was more than a normal brother sister relationship. They had always been very close, but it seemed to be growing more and more romantic as time went by. I thought about ways of stopping it by bringing them apart in some way. But I couldn't. In a way, I didn't even want to. Jonathan was a very smart, very talented and very loving little boy, but he had also always been an overly serious, lonely, workaholic of a kid. Now, for the first time in his life he was happy. Gwen made him happy. I couldn't take that away from him."

"Now, I did NOT want it to lead to sex and so I was very watchful. But Jon and Gwen hid their secret well. I didn't find out about them sleeping together until about a month and a half before Jon was killed. I found a used plane ticket and a motel receipt and I put two and two together."

"Oh Paul," she sniffed. "I wanted to tell you, but after Jon was killed, I just fell apart and everything went haywire and I didn't. I'm sorry."

My wife began to sob a little. It was ok. Her explanation was reasonable. I moved to console her, but she quickly waved me away.

"No. I have one more thing to confess."

'What now?' I thought as she began again.

"During the year that we were all mourning Jon, Gwen almost went crazy from missing him. I tried to console her as best as I could but I never let on that I knew about her intimacy with Jon."

"Oh Mom," cried Gwen, "Why didn't you tell me that you knew? It would have been so much easier on me if I could have talked to someone about it."

Julie held out her arm to beckon her daughter to her, "I wanted to give you the freedom to tell me yourself Baby." she said as mother and daughter came together and sat in an affectionate embrace and sat close together as she continued.

"Well, During that year, I stopped seeing what Gwen and Jon had done as wrong. She was the only love he had in his whole life and it just stopped being wrong in my mind. But there is more. In a secret part of me, I began to see my own children differently. I started to see them as sexual beings. I watched as even through her pain, Gwen became more beautiful, how Elizabeth grew more lovely and how Chris, Oh how Chris had become such a beautiful, strong, handsome man In that secret part of me, I began to desire my children intimately and in ways that a mother never should. For a long time I couldn't even admit this to myself, but that's my real confession. So you see, I'd be lying if I said that the IDEA of it didn't excite me. But the thought of really making love with my own babies scares me like nothing else in the world. I DELIVERED you guys. Plus, Paul is my husband. I would never cheat on him."

The silence that followed these statements was deafening but I hardly had a chance to take any of it in before my shameless, sexy Lizzie sighed heavily and stood up.

"Oh Mom," she said lightly "It's not all that bad. And it's not really like fooling around either. It's different. We REALLY love each other. We're family." My little girl straightened her skirt then and walked over to sit next to me, snuggling up close. "It's really just wonderful. I'll show you." with that, my daughter tilted her lovely, fair face up toward mine closing her eyes, expectant.

I looked down at her, not really believing what I was seeing.

I looked over at Julie. My wife's eyes looked wild as she stared at our daughter awaiting a kiss. She looked back at me then, breathing very hard. She looked at me for a long moment and then nodded her head ever so slowly.

I felt as if I was in the most surreal of dreams. I looked back down at my daughter, her eyes closed, her head tilted, waiting for my kiss. Oh God, those lips, I remembered those lips.

I was moving in.

With a simple nod, Julie became Eve to my Adam and now I bent down to bring that wicked, oh so delicious fruit to my mouth. My daughter's kiss was soft at first, but deepened quickly as I held her tightly. The storm brewed around us, the wind howled, lightning flashed and thunder crashed, but no one seemed to notice. My wife and other children looked on in utter silence as my youngest daughter, my beautiful little musician kissed her father deeply.

Lizzie moaned into my mouth in a way that left no question about her desire. Then her adept fingers were unsnapping my shorts. With my heart pounding madly, I almost stopped her. The rational me had no desire to be nude, or even partially nude in front of the members of my family. But almost as if she were telepathic, Lizzie kissed me deeply once more, calming my objections and inhibitions, making me somehow forget all semblance of propriety and decorum. Moving to her knees in front of me, my beautiful daughter now took my exposed and total hardness into her mouth. She ran her tongue around my hardness and moaned as she took me in deeper. I closed my eyes hard and threw my head back. When I opened them again, I found that the other members of my family were just sitting there in a semi circle around us. They were all glassy eyed, strange, trance like, watching us. Another flash of lightning brightened the dimly lit room, followed immediately by another crack of thunder. Then Lizzie's head was bobbing on me, sucking and licking with as much, if not more relish and desire than her mother had done a few nights earlier. I was moving toward orgasm and the animal part of me bucked into her mouth as my hands reached out to grasp her long, straight, reddish-gold hair.

In a short while, My daughter removed me from her mouth. She kissed and licked at me teasingly, lovingly for several long moments, before simply holding my hardened phallus and looking at it admiringly.

"You are so beautiful Daddy," she said, looking up at me, smiling a smile that at once contained beautiful innocence and corrupted desire. Then she rose and lifted her long, cotton, floral print skirt to her thighs.

After all, I had experienced with my Lizzie, I don't know why it shocked me so to find that she had nothing on under that skirt, but the sudden sight of her aroused young flesh hit me like a bolt from the storm. My daughter moved forward. She kissed me deeply once more, straddled my closed thighs so that her skirt flowed around us and reached back to guide my immense, stone-like hardness to her entrance. As she held herself poised above my semi-prone form, she looked down at me, down into my eyes, her own eyes now smoldering.

"You can't know how much I've wanted this," she said breathlessly and privately, as though she didn't want anyone else to hear.

Then in one slow, fluid slide, I was enveloped by her. My beautiful daughter sighed in pleasure as I slid into easily into her. The butterflies in my stomach had been merely fluttering. Now they seemed to swirl there almost angrily as if they wanted to escape. Lizzie's beautiful eyes were staring into mine, open wide and full of intent as she held me deep within her absolutely soaking wet sex and began to rotate her unbelievable tightness on me. She closed them then, and an ever so slightly pained expression appeared on her pretty face. She began to pant very hard, as she concentrated on what she was feeling. Her eyes opened slowly again and she looked at me, breathing hard, her mouth open. She turned then and looked at Julie, who sat on the far end of the couch staring, motionless.

"See Momma?" she said breathlessly. "Don't be scared. I'm loving Daddy..." She panted, rotating on me, "It's... ooooh Daddy... It can't be wrong....Oh God... it can't be." Lizzie lifted her sex off me then groaned lowly as she dropped slowly down again, "It's too good... ohhh tooo good to be wrong."

It was good. Oh God in heaven help me, it was so good.

She began to move on me, thrusting herself onto me slowly and deeply, giving out this little sound whenever I'd nudge up against some secret spot within her. Holding my prick deep inside of her, she moved back and forth, scrubbing herself over me. My beautiful daughter raised her little hands to hold my face, brought her dainty lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She moaned again and again, as she moved on my cock, making wonderful circling motions with her sweet, wet pussy. Then, taking her mouth away from mine, she looked into my eyes. Seeing the worried look there she brought her lips forward to whisper in my ear.

"Come on Daddy," She breathed softly "It's ok. Please, please don't worry. Just fuck me. Really fuck me."

The animal in me finally took over. Another flash of lightning and another crack of thunder filled the room as everything and everyone else surrounding us was forgotten. I reached under her long skirt, grabbed at her slim hips and lifting her up easily, slammed her pussy back down hard onto my cock.

"Ahhh God!" cried Lizzie.

That was it. Quickly, I lifted her delicate form up and off up me, turned her over and onto the sofa. Lizzie swiftly lifted her skirt, spread her thighs and looked down hotly at our sexes as I moved to reinsert myself into her now exposed and open flower.

"God, Daddy!" she whimpered as I pushed into her once more.

I pulled her slim thighs up and immediately she locked them on my hips, crossing her legs over my ass. Her heels, still encased within little black shoes, beat a rhythm on my behind as I began stroking in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, Daddy! ohhhhhh Yessssss!" My daughter groaned. She lay on the sofa, almost doll-like as I fucked her harder and harder. Her legs gripped me tightly as I fucked into her liquid heat. I screwed her hard as she wrapped herself around me, thrusting back at my every stroke, her little mouth open and panting as she reveled at each plunge. "Oh God fuck me!" she demanded in a hot little whisper.

Grabbing my shoulders in her hands, my little girl slammed herself up at me, locking her eyes with mine in a hot, fierce, demanding gaze, as she panted under me.

"Oh God Daddy, you're fucking me now ... finally fucking me."

My baby became like a little writhing animal under me, throwing her pussy back at my every hard thrust. I rose up and grabbed at her hips, pulling her forward, fucking her hard. Lizzie looked down at our connected sexes, watching hotly as my cock pumped steadily inside her, watching as it sawed back and forth through her taut pussy lips and excited her clit. I couldn't help but watch it too as it pushed deep through her soft, silky folds, then withdrew to thrust in again. The sight made me crazy. I couldn't take it anymore and began banging her even harder, making her pant with every impact. Soon and without warning, the muscles in her back tightened. My daughter arched her back and shuddered in heavy spasms as she came on my cock.

"OOHHHHHH! Yesssssss!!" she whimpered. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Seeing her cum was too much for me. The first long hot blast of my sperm pulsed up my shaft and shot deep into my daughter's womb.

"OH God" Lizzie cried. Still cumming, she clung tightly to me, forcing her sex into my hips, taking all of me inside of her. "Yes, YES! Ohhhhhhhhh, yes."

colorful bursts of light flashed behind my eyes as a second even stronger pulse of cum shot into her, painting her insides. Then I was arching myself backwards, groaning loudly as I sent pulse after pulse of my hot seed into my baby.

Lost in her own orgasm, Lizzie lost her grip around my neck. She flopped back onto the sofa, her calves wrapped tightly around my ass, riding my hard thrusts as her hands slipped up to move her bikini top out of the way and cup her own little breasts. She teased and pinched at her little pink nipples as she writhed under me in a prolonged cum. Her face was a mask of erotic pleasure as she shut her eyes and whimpered, writhing in evil little fuck-strokes as I emptied my cock in her belly.

As the last of our orgasms ebbed, my daughter's tight pussy clenched and reclenched, holding my still hard cock in her as she reached up to run her fingers through my sweaty hair.

"Sooo goood," she crooned, pulling me down to her, kissing all over my face. "Sooo, sooo goood Daddy" she whispered. "I love you. I love you sooo much. You are one of us."

We lay there, silent, kissing, locked together until our breathing and pounding hearts slowed. I kissed gently all over her beautiful face and neck, then lifted up to french kiss her hot mouth. In the beginning of our afterglow, I turned to look at the rest of my family sitting around us. They were still silent, still trance-like, as I remained sheathed within my daughter's welcoming sex.

Suddenly there was a bright flash of lightning followed immediately by a very loud, sharp crack of thunder. It was so loud and so sharp that it made Lizzie and I grab at each other and shook everyone out of their trance.

"That was close," someone said.

The hurricane. The time for the report had passed.

"God." I whispered down at my youngest one. "We have to think about this storm. What if we have to evacuate?"

Lizzie's lips were puffy, her fair complexion flushed, but she nodded quickly "Go...go turn on the radio." she said nodding, "Listen to the report."

I withdrew my softening member from her overflowing flower and went to the radio. I clicked it on and turned it up a little to allow the whole family to listen. The storm was stronger now, a killer storm with winds of 165 miles per hour. But there was good news; Casey had turned was now moving more toward the north. I flipped around to the other stations to see what the chances of the storm hitting St Thomas were. What I heard came as a massive relief. People were 95% sure that St Thomas was out of danger. The island would experience a lot of wind and rain for the next day and a half but would not be hit directly by the dangerous storm.