The Wounded Hawthorne Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entire family cheered at this news. For many moments we were all very excited and happy. But after a short while we all began to think about what other events had recently transpired in the room and the family fell back into a stunned silence once more.

"Boy, that was something." Chris said laughing

We all laughed a little nervously with him and were silent yet again

Calmly straightening her skirt, Lizzie moved over to Chris and whispered something in his ear that made him smile broadly. She then moved to Gwen and whispered something. Glen's face also brightened into a wide smile.

Lizzie turned to face the family.

"Mom's turn." She announced and at once all three of our children were around their mother kissing and hugging her.

"Oh no you don't" Julie said frantically. "That's ok. Come on now."

Lizzie motioned for Chris to move away as his two sisters kissed, fondled and attempted to undress their mother. He quickly removed his shorts to reveal an already rigid and impressive cock and lay on his back in the center of the carpet holding it straight up from his tight young body.

Julie was fighting her girls, who were still both kissing her and trying to undress her.

"Come on you two. I don't need this." she complained, purposely not looking at her son lying on the ground and trying to push her daughter's hands away. "It was ok with Lizzie and your father. We just got caught up in the moment. But I don't need this. Come on girls." she complained.

The girls had already gotten her blouse half undone, but Julie was fighting them frantically.

"Come on Daddy." called Gwen. "We need your help."

Knowing now that in her heart the thought truly excited her, I moved over and helped the girls. Looking into my wife eyes, I smiled gently and calmly began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oh Paul no." she complained averting her eyes from mine as the girls rained little kisses on her arms, shoulders and face. "I don't have to ... really."

No. I wasn't going to go through this alone. If we were going to commit this horrible sin, we were going to commit it together. Kneeling down in front of her, I reached into her skirt and began inching down her bikini bottoms over her lovely hips while kissing at the whiteness of her exposed midriff.

"No sweetheart please. This can stop here." she pleaded. But her desire betrayed her when she stepped out of her panties and the beautiful scent of her arousal wafted into the air. Reaching into an opening of her skirt once more, I touched her incredibly aroused sex, finding her as soaking wet as she had ever been with me. Again, her desire betrayed her.

"Oh Paul I OOOOHHHH ... No, please." she groaned as I found her slippery clit and rolled it between two fingers.

Our two giggling girls had completely removed her blouse and despite her diminishing struggles had also succeeded in removing her bikini top. Gwen now had her mouth firmly attached to my wife's left nipple as Lizzie kissed at her neck and fiddled with the other. I made quick work of her skirt, leaving her completely naked in front of her entire family. Julie's objections dissolved into a series of moans and half phrases as her husband licked gently at her swollen clitoris and her two adult children worked on her excited flesh.

Throughout all of this, Julie had steadfastly refused to look at the prone form of her son in the center of the room, with his large, rock hard cock lifted straight out from his body. Moving behind my wife, I purposely turned her around so that she couldn't help see Chris lying on the carpet waiting for her. My wife became breathless and legs got rubbery as it registered in her mind what plans her family had in mind for her. Then, with a simple little shove from Lizzie, I reached down and lifted Julie's body into the air, a thigh in each hand as if I was a human chair.

"Oh Paul, no." she whimpered.

"Eve does not offer the apple to Adam, without taking a bite of it herself." I whispered in her ear as I carried her forward to her waiting son.

Carrying her sex first, moving between my sons outstretched legs, I held his mother directly above his throbbing member and slowly began lowering her body.

"Oh Lizzie, is this ok?" she asked nervously, looking in her daughter's eyes as I lowered her. "Are we all gonna be ok?"

Lizzie smiled gently at her mother. "We're gonna be fine Momma. It's only love."

"Oh Paul," she said one last time as I inched her ever so slowly to her target and reached my fingers inward to spread her wet lips open. "I don't have to do this. Really, I don't have to dooooooooh God."

My wife moaned non-stop as her son's large hard cock head pressed against her labia, penetrated easily and began to fill her. I had wanted to teasingly lower her all the way down, but she slipped and I simply allowed her to her drop, making her grunt heavily with the sudden, full intrusion of his cock completely within her. My wife groaned and hissed as she slowly began to work her hips in slow circles, savoring every ridge of her son's cock for the first time. Then, plastering her beautiful nude body on top of his, she kissed him hard, thrusting her tongue into his mouth in a long soulful kiss, moaning as she slowly pumped her drenched pussy up and down on him.

Lizzie, Gwen and I stood above them watching silently as my wife and their mother fucked her son. Not interrupting her slow fuck-strokes, my wife took her mouth away from her son's and whispered just loudly enough for us to hear.

"Is this what you wanted Baby?" she asked Chris, "You wanted to fuck me?"

Chris moaned at the question, "Oh yes Mom. I've been wanting to fuck you so bad."

My wife smile secretly as she whispered in her son's ear "You're doing it baby. You're fucking me now. You can. You can fuck me now."

The words made Chris groan. His expression became one of near agony and immediately he humping up at his mother as he came. Realizing he was cumming, his mother rose up until she was sitting over him, impaling herself on his long, rigid cock. She plunged a hand down between them and began to masturbate herself furiously while she fucked his spurting dick. Her other children and I watched her beautiful breasts quiver as she bounced up and down and rode him, working to meet him in her own climax.

From the sounds he made, my boy must have cum pretty damned hard. But Julie didn't want it to end. She was soon kneeling over him, sliding her tongue over his cock, rubbing her bare breasts over it and squeezing it between them to keep him hard. She need not have worried. My son stayed rock hard for her and quickly rolled atop her. Staring down into his mother's excited face, he thrust into her again - hard. She shuddered, her eyes closing briefly, then a low groan swept through her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling his face down against hers.

Again, her tongue plunged into his mouth as he fucked her, meeting his own. She was a wild woman, grinding and humping up into him, then grabbing at his ass and pulling him in as she begged him to fuck her harder.

"Ohhhh Baby! Fuck me! Fuck me soo good." she whimpered.

In a display of pure animal lust, Chris lifted his mother's slim legs up over his shoulders, then jammed them back against her breasts as he thrust in hard. He stroked steadily, using long, solid strokes that set her breasts jiggling and made his mother gasp and moan and whine for more.

We listened as the wet sounds of their fucking filled the room and I was once again as hard as a stone.

"God that's so sexy Daddy." said Gwen sidling up to me to grasp and tug at my renewed hardness. I returned her smile, noticing that she was now completely nude, then looked back down to watch my boy completely satisfy his mother.

My wife's upper lip curled into a sexual snarl as her son hammered down into her with his large, super hard cock. Then she was cumming again, this time more violently. Her head rolled to and fro on the carpet as she pushed her ass back to meet every thrust of her son's pistoning cock. Chris cursed and reached up to grasp her breasts, mashing them tightly as he rammed his cock up into her. He picked up the pace as she came, then slowed down when she went limp. He pulled out and sliding his lips over her lovely breasts, sucking and chewing on her erect nipples, before kissing his way down to her pussy.

Lizzie joined in at this point. Shedding her clothes in an instant, she moved down on the carpet with them. I could see my own cum seeping out of her as she crawled between her mothers thighs. We watched as my beautiful daughter crowded her brother out of the way and began eating his cum out of her mother's overfilled pussy. Chris was disappointed by this at first by adjusted quickly, lying next to his mother, he kissed her deeply and squeezed hard at one rigid nipple as Lizzie ate her.

"Oh, fuck! Oh my Babies!" Julie wailed "Ohhhh Lizzie! Yes! Yes! Suck Me! Oh, my God! Oh, my babies! Suck me!"

Lizzie did, plunging her fingers into her pussy as her tongue and lips ravaged her hot, glistening little button.

"You're gonna fuck me next Daddy." Gwen whispered into my ear as she stroked me. "I know I'm not as forward as she is, but I want you too you know. You're not gonna be just for Lizzie."

I groaned at these words and turned to kiss my other daughter deeply. But almost immediately our kiss was interrupted as my wife sailed into another orgasm. I was shocked by how very little effort it had taken for Chris and Lizzie to make their mother cum again. Julie's legs bounced as she came.

"Ohh!" she cried out suddenly. She went completely still for a second before yet another orgasm overwhelmed her, "I'm cumming! Ohhh, ohhhhh godddd, cumming!"

Lizzie rose up away from her mother, palming her quivering flesh, watching her cum. But Chris hadn't had his full share yet. Moving Lizzie away, He again rolled on top of her and rammed himself into her, pounding her like an animal as she cried in the midst of a nonstop cum. Soon he came too, once again emptying himself into her, before collapsing on top of her spent body.

When their orgasms ebbed, Lizzie and Chris moved to lie on either side of their satisfied mother. Letting go of a deep sigh, Julie drew her arms around both of them, kissing and holding her adult children close to her naked form. Never had I witnessed, nor even imagined, a more loving, yet perverse scene. Gwen and I remained standing, our naked bodies pressed close. My oldest daughter and I shared a deep, passionate and completely loving kiss as the rest of our family basked in the afterglow of our unspeakable sin.

Throughout the storm and for the rest of our vacation, my family and I had an absolutely amazing time. The near miss of the hurricane had pulled almost every tourist away from the island and for almost the entire time we were there it was like our own private paradise. It became like some kind of weird honeymoon for us. We would have tremendous fun at the beach, out at a restaurant or just being tourists. Then it was back to the hotel suite where our clothes would come off the minute we were in the door. The sex was constant and completely unquestioned. It was like we had some unspoken agreement not to think any farther ahead than the vacation. We had a few more group sex encounters, none of which were anywhere close to as scary as that first time, but mostly it was one on one or two on one stuff.

The most wondrous thing was how loving and complete it all was. Suddenly it was ok for each of us to not only love each other, but to actually be in love with each other without jealousy or selfishness of any kind. We learned more about each other, talked more deeply and laughed more heartily than we'd ever experienced in our lives. Once, Gwen and I laid in the deep, hot water of that big roman tub, her head against my broad chest, just talking and playing. But the pure honesty and openness of simple conversation just about made my heart overflow with happiness.

Of course the sex was amazing. Chris and I constantly had one female or another or more after us, or we were constantly after them. Gwen loved to fuck me even more than Lizzie did which is saying a lot. As for Julie, I had never seen my wife so sexually free as she was during that week and a half. She went absolutely nuts over her son's hard cock and would want to give herself to him if he so much as touched her. The image of my wife being taken from behind by her strong son while greedily eating his cum out of her youngest daughter is one that will remain indelibly etched in my memory until the day I die.

Then life changed as life does. Soon it was time for them all to go either back to school or in Lizzie's case to college for the first time. Each of them got a teary and passionate goodbye on the night before they left. But with admirable calm and cool-headedness, each did well in college and are doing well in the hunt for suitable mates. Now, two years later we still can't help but fall into bed each other. I think we will for a long time to come. To those who would say we are wrong or sick I would like to say one thing: YOU -- you people, you and YOUR sickness took our good and kind and brilliant Jonathan from us -- don't you DARE talk to us about wrong. I'm just allowing fate to take us where it will now. But you know something? I don't really worry about it anymore.