All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 19'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mistake

This story is both sad and funny at the same time PLEASE keep it going.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You

You have done great again. Love all of your stories. I can't wait for the next instalment. Jim Kervin

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five to the 10th Power

This story keeps getting better, and more interesting with each succeeding chapter.

bacheerabacheeraover 9 years ago
Merry Christmass & Happy New Year,

Thank you for writing for us this past year. If u keep being healthy and continue writing the way u do, then I am sure that both your's and our 2015 will be a happy year to be in.

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for this wonderful story and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

wxwiseonewxwiseoneover 9 years ago

You have given us a totally wonderful story to date. Hope that you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderous New Year.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 9 years ago
Exceptional story

though usually, I have Orgasms, I try to stay away from Organisms(Crabs etc). Love the Gordon and Zoe part.

Many Blessings during this winter season

Goddess Bless you Dear One.

DAMSEL approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter in a Continuing Great Story!

It has been 20 chapters and I still get excited every time I sit down to read a new one. The story just hits me right in every aspect and I can't remember the last time something seemed so perfectly suited for my mentality. It's probably hard to believe but I feel like a kindred spirit with Gordon. I was a brainy nerd growing up (although nowhere near the same league as G.) and didn't really come into my own until I left home to travel the world in the U.S. Navy. That is where I met my wife and, like Zoie, I think she and I knew it was right from the beginning--we spent a weekend together on our second date and moved in together for our third. That was 30 years ago and we are closer than ever. I've always said that "Love at First Sight" exists--sometimes I think the majority of people just work too hard at it.

When did Monty's name change to Marty? No big deal, but the mistake should have been obvious.

I am sure there will be more details on how the mysterious intruder made it all the way to the ship until he was floored by Gordon. Some heads are going to roll I am sure of it.

Anyway, I'm happy that you continue to regale us with these adventures and I will be looking for more satisfaction into the new year. I hope you and yours have a great Christmas holiday and wish you the best in 2015. Feliz Navidad, Joyeaux Noel, and Happy Holidays.

Roger.

tomscardstomscardsover 9 years ago
Thanks for the Christmas Present

i check every day to see if there is a new story.

was starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

another 5 stars from me again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible

Just when you think it can't get any better, it does. New delightful character (Zoie), Even on the mend, and the VP and Jim get wiped out. We are 19 chapters into this story and its accelerating like a bus going down a mountain without brakes.

Another smashing chapter. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

merry christmas and a happy new year to you

so far i am enjoying this story it has been great

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Thank you for this Holiday gift.

To PD10, Merry X-Mas andHappy New Year right back at you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

thank youcf43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Another great chapter. Thanks, can't wait for the next 1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you 😁

imsbillyimsbillyover 9 years ago
Great story.

I find myself checking to see if a new chapter has be released every day. I would love to see this in book form someday. I love a story with a good plot and this is one of the best I've come across in a long time. Thank you for such a well written work of art. I look forward to reading more of your great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
definitely no mistake

Amazing, just amazing. I enjoy this even more and more with each chapter. I laugh lots and just get wrapped up in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful just wonderful

This story is just wonderful. I love all the twist and turns it takes.It gets even better with each chapter. I'm glad you didn't end it. I like that his grandson talks to his sister and how she is looking out for the family. So keep up the wonderful story. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I just enjoy this story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
always enjoy your stories, still waiting for lucius to get the st louis bad guys like the ones in italy.

see title

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

love your work happy holidays

husker506husker506over 9 years ago
Your Story or Football?

I must be crazy because I decided to record the Dallas Cowboys game instead of watching them live because I couldn't stop reading your story. I like the way you write and describe very delicate details about security, computers, and sex. It's an amazing story and I could definitely see myself buying this book. Please continue.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb!!!! except for....

The story is wonderful and I cannot wait for the rest of it. But PLEASE do something with your spelling!!!!!!! Have you ever heard about homonyms? They sound the same but they have different meanings. It's getting so bad that it lessens the joy of reading your superb story!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 9 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous complainer about HOMONYMS!

Dear Mister HOMONYMS, I'm sorry you find my stories so tedious and that my use of words which are spelled the same, but have totally different meanings upsets you so. I am sure if you contact Literotica they will gladly refund your membership dues, and the enormous amount of money you pay for reading the material it takes about sixty hours of my time to produce, over two weeks. I read my material, I edit it, reread it, and edit it again. When I am finished with it, I put it through two different word processing programs to check for errors in spelling and composition. They never agree with one another, so I choose the one I agree with the most. After all this work is completed, I reread the story, and edit it once more, until I am completely satisfied it meets my goals. Errors in spelling still get through, although I don't know how. I have checked my work against several other authors in this venue. If you are not satisfied with my writing skills, I suggest you go to another site, because you will not be satisfied with any of them.

I wish you a happy holiday season, and a healthy, argumentative 2015

Prolonged_Debut10

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
response

Love your story and response to anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for another great chapter...

I have been reading all of your stories over the past year or so and continue to enjoy each chapter and new story. I look forward to reading what the future holds for Gordon and the rest of the young characters in this story. They all seem to fascinate me with the most. I miss Patricia torturing Brad though and hope that some boy's will drive him crazy pursuing his daughters in future stories. I realize its impossible to keep every character alive.

Wes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Re: Prolonged_Debut10's response to Anonymous regarding Homynyms.

If I were you, I'd fire your editor. He/She is incompetent. Much like the author he/she is working for.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Picky, picky, picky

These readers who can only comment on editorial issues should get a life. Are they reading 19 chapters of this engrosing story and the only thing they remember is a misspelled word? JHC!

P_D10 this story has got me so captive that I am forgetting to eat and sleep! My health and marriage are suffering because of you! (Don't you dare say "I know).

Bravo on your magical storytelling skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

This is a great story in spite of all the errors.

I'm getting yelled at because I'm spending so much time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TROLLS!

I know the dick head that complained about spelling errors will probably never read this but I hope he is somewhere paying out the ass for professionally edited books. I just want to thank all the authors here that so selflessly offer us hours upon hours of reading pleasure at no cost. I am disabled and living on a shoestring budget that has no room to accommodate an entertainment expense​. Not only am I entertained but great stories like this helps me cope with chronic pain and other health related challenges. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You make such a huge contribution to the quality of my life. To hell with the ungrateful trolls that think they have the right to complain.

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamabout 5 years ago
No marks...

..for getting Monty's name wrong.

JipsyJipsy5 months ago

I'll forgive you for being on the opposite side of the aisle politically as long as you keep writing!!!!

Love the storyline, characters and humor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1985 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...