All Comments on 'Turning of the Stars Ch. 05'

by Panthem

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
IrishSmileIrishSmileover 12 years ago
thank God

he showed up. i was getting worried. and i love grant! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aw, hope to god it was Grant that showed up

I only say that cos in her drugged world, was Grant really Grant? Well I really hope it was Grant.

If it was Grant, then will Grant big up and let Anna know how he feels?

Let's hope that Grant understands and lets Anna get a grip of their feelings

Then Grant and Anna will be able to work out their relationship.

Lol!

just to say that I really like Grant, but Anna is totally cool too... I hope that they are together and happy next chapter. x

PS I love your story, but did mean to send this comment as a slightly sarcastic response to a character like George Clooney (who is Grant!), who is just loved whatever he does - made me think a bit like Grant's character...

PanthemPanthemover 12 years agoAuthor
interesting

George Clooney...I suppose that could work. I can't say that I had a specific image in my mind, but you've got me thinking about it now. If I had to pick someone it would be more along the lines of Joe Manganiello. If you don't know who that is google him. You will thank me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank goodness Grant got there in time.

I LOVE this story. It's the only thing I anticipate reading every single time I check in (which is daily). Great update and an amazing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Panthem, definitely Joe Manganiello, not George Clooney, if you don't know who Joe is, do as Panthem suggested and google him, you won't regret it!

Great chapter, I'm always looking for your updates, please update soon!!!

jg2291jg2291over 12 years ago

I totally agree, he reminds me of Joe. He is the main reason why I watch True Blood - such a gorgeous man.

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Love it!!!!

As always well written. I hope Anna comes to terms with her feelings for Grant, she took a big leap leaving the community so loving Grant should be fair game. Post soon!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Whoa: Shudden gear shift in the story!

Outstandingly timed, too. I never expected Anna to be in peril there in Grant's bar.

Very effective change-up in the rhythm, making for splendid storytelling.

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 12 years ago
Damn

This needs to be a novel! Excellent! Ur my first fav author!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Yeah, I was shocked too.

I was thinking about the intense steaminess and the creepy guy caught me by surprise. Glad Anna was saved before he raped her.

Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope they actually get to say that they love each other this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loveing it cant wait for more

WellsywifeWellsywifeover 12 years ago
Woo!

Stumbled upon this story today and immediately read all chapters posted. Then, as soon as that was done, I was hoping desperately that the next would post today! Sometimes Anna's dichotomy irritates me a bit... she wraps herself in this shroud of independence and seems to be a smart woman, but can't seem to figure out her own issues when it comes to Grant and her feelings. When she finally comes to some sort of revelation, she is too much of a shrinking violet to voice it to him. Also, I get that her naivete due to growing up on a commune is central to her character, and part of the reason Grant finds her charming, but it gets a little grating. She doesn't know not to accept a drink handed to her by a stranger in a bar? She won't trust Grant, a person she knows pretty intimately, enough to tell him about her life, but she trusts a stranger enough to consume things he brings her in a crowded bar, where the people she knows are far away and too busy to back her up? As a fairly independent woman who likes to be very aware of her surroundings, that just bugs me.

Nonetheless, I am very much looking forward to the next installment and I hope that it comes soon and you continue to post many things to this site in the future. Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next chapter?

Apparently I caught this chapter the day you posted it and I've anxiously awaited the next one. Please post more to this story. I'm really excited to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Okay, this to much

Fucking post another chapter already!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....please?

kissntell13kissntell13about 12 years ago
C'mon already!!!

Please post another chapter - I'm dying here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm dying to know what happens next!

I love Grant and Anna together, I can't wait to see how their story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More to come?

I loved this series! And am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

Gabatha17Gabatha17about 12 years ago

Please add something soon! I'm dying here! I even re read the rest of the chapters so I could be ready for the next submissions!

Cristeta1891Cristeta1891about 12 years ago

I'm dying here too! Please add more chapters! I love Anna & Grant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved it. You need to post another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Its officially been two months! Please please pleeease I'm begging! :P

LustyDragonLustyDragonalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Did not see that coming

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Surprise

Out of the blue, there's a major turn in the story. Now what? Is the missing liquor somehow tied to the blonde guy who apparently spiked her drink? Will Anna finally understand that Grant loves her?

Gotta get to the next chapter. I'm glad I didn't have to wait for it to be posted like many other readers did.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
now it is just getting ugly

it has gone a long way from romance. date rape drugs. remembering back to what put him in prison to begin with. she can't even tell where she is let alone who she is with. that was a nasty turn. and it was so short it wasn't even a complete thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous