All Comments on 'Watching Mom Ch. 03'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot momma!

hotsy totsy momommy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go

Go hot moms lol. Loved it

freak54freak54about 12 years ago

Great want to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Scott's mom is just talking common sense

She tells her boy, "why not just enjoy ourselves. We're just making each other feel good, we're just getting close to each other." That is so true and the truth should open the minds of all the sons and mothers reading this great story. A mother and son love each other to pieces. They're also male and female, what they've got between their legs are perfect complements--the boy's fat young penis and his mother's warm wet vagina. Scott's mom knows how much great dirty fun the two of them can have with what nature gave them. The kid's hard young cock goes up the same clutching cunt he came out of, up to his balls, he pumps away, in and out, in and out, his ass goes up and down like a machine, and he gives his mommy one cum after another. Finally, the son blows those hot young balls of his and shoots his mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. With her darling baby boy splattering his semen all over the insides of her motherly twat, mom has a great convulsive cum. Just where a boy's semen belongs--up his own mother's ever-loving twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LIKED THIS CHAPTER VERY MUCH. I GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

:-)

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

So nice of Mom to work so hard to make him comfortable. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous