All Comments on 'Wild Dolls'

by peterpan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Elements of Greg Bear

Aside from a few minor places where I would have either described things a little differently or expanded the story somewhat, this story reminds me very much of Greg Bear's short story (not the novel) Hardfought in its economy of setting and description. Very, very well done!

sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful story!

Thanks for a beautiful story.

And you're a very, very smart cookie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Incredible story! If you're not already a professional writer, you should. Seriously, this is a story as good as the very best short science fiction. My hat's off to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Indescribable

It's hard to find word for this story, each and every one falling short of my admiration in your abitlity to write such a work for us to enjoy. I certainly hope that your don't stop in your literary endeavours. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is bar none the most compelling and thought provoking story I've read on this site. A masterpiece. Bravo.

kelprimekelprimealmost 8 years ago
The ending...

I loved it right up until the ending. There was a massive disconnect from the falling elevator to the dreamlike pregnancy thing. I am not sure exactly what went on.

Did the Terminus get destroyed? The Mother?

How did they survive the fall? Surely becoming her child wouldn't stop the impact.

For this poorly connected ending, a star is lost. 4/5

highshine808highshine808almost 6 years ago
fuck me running *********************************************************************************

is there anywhere to go after this?

nearly wordless in the blaze of this brilliance.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a wild ride. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous