All Comments on '100 Stories In – Catch Up With Me'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 1 year ago

"I want to start this by thanking any of you that have followed me, liked my stories, commented or emailed me! You are all the reason I do this and I absolutely love each and every one of you."

I am one of your fans. So please take the following in a positive way.

"Now I know that my grammar and spelling still isn't very good, I do have an editor "DougsLair" who I really appreciate for editing my work and fixing my errors. I like to think I've gotten better but I know I am making mistakes so feel free to let me know whenever I do."

I like Doug's own stories, so I am surprised that he lets so many of your errors slip through. I find writing errors VERY interruptive, ruining my enjoyment of a story. Please do better, both of you. There's no need to rush an upload - get it right first!

pedro15prpedro15prabout 1 year ago

Hey, a big fan from Portugal. I love the way you write and the way you interact with your readers! I started reading your stories one day while traveling by bus, and I have never been able to stop!! I have some favorite stories.. but I love them all in general!

Thanks!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

It was great to see this summary from you after 100 stories. It is an excellent summary. It is interesting to see what motivates you in your writing and especially learning about your real life. I wish my wife was like yours, accepting our your gay adventures and also engaging in lesbian escapades. Maybe one day I will ask my wife to read your stories and hopefully she will get turned on and agree that we should do the same. The only thing I really add that is different from you is that I crossdress and I'm quite the sissy when I'm with men.

Please keep up the great writing. I'm so very much looking forward to further chapters of some of your stories. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Big fan especially of the gay incest non-con stuff. Sad I didn't see STRAIGHT BOY FUCKED BY TWO BULLS CH. 05 in the works or a DADDY SLUT 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please for the love of god finish Game of Marriage

FnfireFnfireabout 1 year ago

"My new favourite Aurthor Daddy"

First off, congratulations on your baby!

Love all of your stories that I read so far:

Turned out (by two dads)

Turning the teacher

Straight boy series

MY NEW BLACK DADDY (I emailed you, that I lost NNN to it lol)

Neighbor turns me out

Gym Daddy

Bottom for the night

Black Cab (I misread it as BLACKED in the cab) lol, and also misread two black workman as woman, turn straight boy. Now that would be interesting. Love your fantasies, it's like you're reading my closested "straightboy" mind lol

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! \>_</

philatanusphilatanusabout 1 year ago

Thanks for all your shares. Great reading.

Of all your stories, Straight Boy Makes Money is my absolute fav and look forward to

Chapter 6 being posted.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Parts 9, 11 and 10 of JOANNE'S STORY have been the highest rated stories in 30 days in the category, this story is a great work, you should keep writing the next parts quickly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely adore the Blackmailed Becky story. You are great at the blackmailing tale, the innocent corrupted tale – especially when it involves forced whoring. You make the fantasy very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love it if you incorporated more forced haircuts and tattoos for the women in your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories, thanks for writing! Are you planning on continuing Game of Marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done!

I’d love to see Issac has in store for Charlotte next in blacked for husband! Hopefully the next isn’t too far away? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done!

I’d love to see Issac has in store for Charlotte next in blacked for husband! Hopefully the next isn’t too far away? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't see Bottom for the Night on the list 😕

You write a lot, have you considered a patreon account?

Thomas_Lodge does this with his stories.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

You fucking hypocrite! You talk about people who write horrible comments, when you trash one of my best received stories. I'd like to see you write something in your ever so shiity style and the racist pieces of shit known to the world as The Royal Family. Bet they'd love reading about you getting fucked up your asshole.

MichaelstarrMichaelstarr11 months ago

This author has been quite for a while. Is everything OK?

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki11 months ago

Still waiting fot the "My Daddy, My obsession" follow-up (Hillary)... ;)

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Once I discovered “Joanne”s Fall,” I have been following it closely. I love it. You are taking it in new directions that open new possibilities. I said in my comments there that introducing Joanne’s alter ego “Jo” was brilliant. She enables Joanne to love all the sex and yet Joanne suffers the humiliation and shame. I am so glad that you have no plans to end this story any time soon. Joanne is just now beginning to realize what a hot, fit, toned, and busty, body she has, with all the tattoos and piercings, and is finding out what they mean for her. Terrific story. Joanne is quite believable, which is very important, and your descriptions of her thoughts and feelings really make her an appealing character with whom this reader has great empathy.

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

Was surprised and intrigued to find such a thoughtful summary of your motivations, feelings and hopes for each story. I found you only recently, read two of the blackmail stories, and then didn’t leave a rating or comment. Seeing now how much you rely on that feedback as a writer, I will be certain to leave stars and notes. Thank you for all your efforts despite how busy your life probably is.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I just finished reading “New Wife Gets Blacked,” and loved it. I see you are working on Chapter 4. Yea!l As for the

“N” word, and as a white person, I do avoid using it in my own life as it is rascist and demeaning, to say the least. But in the context of your story, it works. Like other stories on the Site it is fantasy, and most stories greatly stretch or frequently break social and sexual conventions. Big black cocks seducing gorgeous white women fall into this category of fantasy, however unacceptable one might view it in real life. Similarly, 10” cocks and huge tits are a staple of very many stories, as they reflect the fantasies of many readers, no matter how out of the norm in real life they are. This probably explains why so many erotic stories feature beautiful women - or transformed women - with huge real or enhanced tits. I for one love such stories.

And a hurrah for Ch. 12 of “Joanne’s Fall,” one of your very best stories, and certainly the most compelling and engaging, in my opinion. I like the writing in all of your stories, especially when you share the thoughts and feelings of the leading characters (usually women). This works especially well when a sense of humiliation, shame, as well as pleasure and lust compete, as with Joanne and many others in your stories. I love your stories, and I lam thrilled that you are continuing so many of them.

Jakew801801Jakew8018018 months ago

You're an excellent writer. Love your stories. My favorite story and concept are the Turning the Teacher stories. So hot and such a fantasy you just don't know. Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...