All Comments on 'A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 06'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JamieGoodmanJamieGoodmanabout 2 months ago

Such a great series, congrats

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 2 months ago

I love this story! Hopefully Martin and Carl’s relationship flourishes even more. Martin probably will never get hard for his wife anymore as he finds Carl sexier and more desirable than Harriet and sex with Carl is so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love this story. Keep em cumming for us. Literally look every day for a sequel

RobineaRobineaabout 2 months ago

Excellent story development. I really enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Carl corrupting Martin one chapter of a time, transforming him from straight man to gay top through gay sex each time he takes it further. To his shaving body hair, to bareback sex, to kissing, and then to rimming and cock sucking. Gradually changing Martin further as he gets imprinted by Carl on gay sex and his attraction.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 2 months ago

When I first started reading this story, I thought Carl was up to no good. A couple of chapters in, I thought perhaps he was just a horny young guy who was only thinking with little head. Chapter #6 however, makes it clear that he's actually fallen for Martin, and it definitely looks like those feelings aren't unrequited. I'm guessing that this triangle is about to get very complicated or messy or possibly both.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 months ago

Wow!!! This story is getting better with each chapter. Now Martin not only sucks cock but he also rims his gay lover's man-pussy. Having Carl sleep overnight and making out like teenage lovers is putting Martin on the road to having true feelings for his gay lover. This is putting them on the road to being permanent lovers with Martin's wife on the outside. I wonder if perhaps she has also strayed with the other co-worker who went on the business trip with her. If so, they can both go on their separate ways and Martin can live his wonderful gay life with Carl. This is what I want to do in my life. If Martin finds the courage to come out to his wife, then I will be able to do so too.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have never wanted an update the way I wanted for this story. Martin better keep Carl. I want them to be together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Chapter 7 please literally my favorite series of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

“I think it's just Carl. I'm not attracted to any other men, I argued in my head.”

Loved this part. I’m hoping that Martin realizes it isn’t just Carl and the more he has sex with him the more his desire to fantasize about men soon enters Martins mind. Maybe Martin comes to discover his lust for college aged boys. I know that’s been the case with me in my marriage at least!

- NiftyJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Martin is falling in love and it's beautiful to see!

Please protect Carl's little heart at all costs

Missy4UMissy4Uabout 1 month ago

I think that carl should sude her and then they could be a threesome.

Hate ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is definitely one of your best stories, incredibly sexy, and with characters who seem real. Please carry on, but always remember that the best stories have a beginning, middle and end; some of your other stories go on for too long (Joanne's Fall) or are not fully rounded/completed. You are a great writer and my comments are meant as being constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Maybe he “wasn’t entirely straight” .. no shit Sherlock..And now he’s even sucked the young guy's cock twice…his cock twitches when he gets a text…Martin definitely sinking so deep now…he can’t give this up..but sex does that, it’s just too hot…Martin will risk everything now..Maybe Carl needs to start asking for more…does Martin want to be with him or not?…just beyond hot!

JT

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Now the cheating slut has the opportunity to spend a whole week with his lover and his equally newly-discovered homosexual desires. And his feelings towards his wife have changed. I hope their relationship will be explored further upon Mrartin’s return from his business trip (with Carl). He may be pointed towards a divorce uncles his wife has a very kinky side to her. Could be interesting.

OmniLexxusOmniLexxus9 days ago

Hopefully Martin is honest with his wife, and lets her down gently so he can begin his new life as a partnered gay man with his lover Carl at his side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES