A Cell Phone Makes Me Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her critically, and it was true, she looked like she'd had a rough day. Hair mussed, and her makeup disturbed, I was surprised how I didn't see it before. I'd started taking an interest in clothes and makeup, and what looked good, and just knew I could have given her a nice touch-up. Not that I don't already help her with her wardrobe. She brings home all of these really sexy clothes, and I help her select the best one for the day, and even help her get dressed especially when she's going out for an evening dinner meeting with her co-workers and bosses. She has been having more and more of those, and they must be really taxing, because she comes home really beat, looking like a wreck. More than once, she's come home wearing someone else's boxer-shorts, too, and I can only surmise that the meetings are so tough that she's had an accident. My poor wife!

There is a pleasant side-effect to her dinner meetings, and even over-night stays. It gives me the opportunity to bring out my own clothes and play!

Once she's left the house I'd start by turning the TV on, that nice, new Rhino 60-inch flat-screen in the family room, and watch porn. Lately, I've been finding not only interracial porn so hot I could blast-off without touching myself but then I discovered this other topic called sissy porn.

It is where I can dress up, and be as good looking as my gorgeous wife, and then dream about some black hunk having his way with me! I would watch the screen and get lost in the dreams of my legs being split wide, and held open, as a long black spear is invading my ass. No, not 'my ass', it's called my boi-pussy, now, so I am realizing. I've started to sneak some shopping on the internet and found some great sources for women's clothes tailored for my frame, from skirts, blouses and dresses, to even heels, lingerie and sleepwear.

I didn't dare buy anything that looked similar to clothes my wife had. Though I was tempted more than once, because she has such a sexy and tasteful wardrobe, I couldn't take the risk of our clothes getting mixed up. So my favorite was this diaphanous chiffon and satin nightie that draped from my arms and across my flat chest, and ended just at my butt. It was so light and filmy that I couldn't help walking around in it, giggling and trying to sound like my wife, as if it was her in the videos. Doing that play-acting just felt so right, I began to hold out hope that one day I could do it all the time!

I was startled from my reverie as Suzi came out of the bathroom, all scrubbed and clean. Even without her makeup, she looked devastatingly gorgeous. She saw me staring at her, and smiled that brilliant smile.

"Thank you, Honey. I know that stare. I'll take that as a compliment," she sniggled softly as she climbed into bed.

She was under our silky pink satin sheets that clung to her form like a glove and again showed her sexy form. I found myself making my way towards her side of the bed, a signal that I wanted her. Again I was rebuffed, "Not now, Honey, honest. But I'll be good to you tomorrow, ok? I promise! Besides, you need to get your new phone charged up and ready for tomorrow. You'll want it with you." Again, she flashed the killer smile, turned over and was almost instantly asleep.

On the plus side, when she slept, she was like the dead. Nothing short of physical touching would wake her for hours. So that was my opportunity to get dressed up, and enjoy wearing my nightie!

I padded away to the kitchen and after plugging in my phone, I went back to shut the bedroom door, just in case. The only sound was to hear her snoring softly as the door closed. Perfect.

I couldn't help sneaking around the house, even though she was dead to the world. I kept most of the lights off, only turning on those I needed to be able to see. From the outside, it appeared as if we had turned in for the night but the truth was far from it! Stealthily sneaking into the garage, I pulled out my sheer and soft nightie, and grinned as I reached behind the box in the closet and pulled down my pink stiletto heels. They were similar to the ones my wife wore to work, I loved the look and how they made her walk and I wanted that same sultry and sexy sway of my hips. Slipping them on my feet, I was instantly much taller, but felt petite and sexy!

Spinning on my feet, I let the nightie float widely, and found my little pecker getting rock hard. It was a respectable, to me, almost five full inches, and my wife had never said anything about the size, though after watching the porn channels, especially the ones of a redhead getting screwed by these black monster cocks that were probably twice my size, I did begin to understand that I should keep my wife from seeing any of these movies. I laughed to myself as I thought she might realize what she was missing, and have an affair!

I went back into the house and stood there, watching the TV for a moment, and felt this need to go all the way, and dress like a real girl would. I had done it before, and found it very exciting, only to be scared out of my mind when Suzi came home early, with a co-worker, no less! On that occasion I had to hide in one of the spare bedrooms until the house got quiet before I could sneak out and then was able to change back into male-attire.

As I crept down the hallway it was for me to figure that she must've left something in the bedroom that she needed to show him for they were both in there talking when I passed by the door. I couldn't hear what they were saying, other than it sounded for all the world like she had back-talked him as I heard a sharp, resounding slap, followed by her yelping in surprise and then moaning. It went quiet and then they got into this quiet communication.

I didn't dare disturb her to see what was going on but I wish I could treat my wife like that sometimes, especially for refusing me in bed.

Tonight I decided the best thing for me to do was sneak out and come back, later.

I exited the far bathroom with my makeup and wig on, as well as my nightie and heels. I felt so feminine and went back to the TV, to watch more porn. I loved to watch what happened to the actors, before I couldn't stand it anymore and exploded myself.

There was a new video being streamed and the image I saw was of a woman, another redhead, only she was in a parking garage, bent at the waist, her satin skirt up on her back and three naked black guys standing around her. They were taking turns with her, alternating fucking her from behind, or shoving their cocks past her lips, and down her throat. The video ended with a man calling out, "Thanks for the fuck, bitch!" and she was left standing there for several minutes, her skirt flitting about as she was ready in case another black man came by.

I secretly hoped one would because it looked so exciting, and I began to fantasize about my Suzi being that girl, and having all these men fuck her like that, anonymously, bareback, and unprotected, making her risk having the baby of a random black stranger.

It wasn't difficult to fantasize for the woman looked very much like my Suzi, the red hair, the sexy clothes and lingerie just like that she wears. It was so very arousing to me! It was really exciting when I could see her throat distending her neck as she took the whole length like that, and I wondered how it would feel if I did that, and so I decided to try.

Prancing my way into the kitchen, I bent at the waist to poke around the refrigerator, and found a small zucchini. Pulling it out, I looked at it, and stroked its length. It felt cold to the touch, but was warming up as my fingers delicately tickled along it, and then I began to stroke it in earnest. It felt wonderful in my hand, and I found my lips starting to drool, so I made a mistake of slurping it all up, and swallowing.

Shaking my head, I continued to stroke my new toy, and then my concentration was spoiled for my new phone chimed. Distractedly, I went to it, holding onto the green phallus while I sucked it in and out and checked the new device. My phone was telling me it was fully charged, and it began to display these amazing colors. They were so pretty, and so attention grabbing. I brought the phone and zucchini with me into the living room and sat down in front of the TV.

I found yet another a new channel, one of sissy-girls frolicking and playing, stealing kisses from guys and teasing them, while my phone started to vibrate, but just a hint. Suzi had told me it might do that, as hers did, so I ignored it as normal, and began to shift my attention back and forth from the small screen to the big one.

Next thing I knew, I was on my knees on the floor, bending over and balancing the pretend-cock on its end, lowering my lips to it, and kissing the 'head', before opening my jaw and starting to suck on it. I pushed my lips farther and farther onto it, until I felt it tickle the back of my throat. It was enough to make me wretch, but I managed not to vomit. I found the vision of my green cock mesmerizing as it was coated in my saliva, and I wished it was a real one. Like in the videos, especially the one of that redhead girl getting royally fucked in the parking structure. I wanted to be here, so I thought I would try it and see how much of the newfound cock I could take in my boi-pussy.

I had already discovered that wearing heels made it far easier to squat, and lower myself down. Whoever invented high heels was a sheer genius! I aimed the sloppy-tip at my boi-pussy and began to lower myself, letting gravity do the work. All the while I watched the TV, and found a video of some sissy cross-dresser like me being reamed hard by a black man and his hard meat-missile. She was wearing a full-set of lingerie, but had no boobs to speak of, and while she wore heels, she hadn't any wig or dress. I resolved then and there that I would make sure to get the lingerie and be better looking than any other person on the sissy channels. Maybe they would one day select me to be featured on it!

The thought was enough to push me over the edge, and I let loose a loud grunt, my bum surrendering to the invasion of the pretend cock, and I slid further down. I felt so full, and so sexy! It felt so right to be like this, and I resolved to do this more and more. I began to rock my hips and flex my thighs up and down, until I was being fucked like a real girl, and my pecker began to leak. Small droplets of pre-cum splashed against my nightie, and my feet and legs, and even small spots on the carpet but I didn't care. This was so thrilling I vowed to do it with a real man, the dream of a real man fucking me like that girl on TV was the final straw and I spurted my couple of small ropes of semen uselessly on the carpet, while I sighed in frustration. No man's cum would fill me... For now.

*******

"And this is all that's worth noting tonight." Then the new news anchor broke into her almost porn-star wide smile, and finished out the evening broadcast. "Good night, and be safe everyone... Bye-bye."

Having been hired by the new Rhino Multi Media Corporation, Mrs. Suzi Recreant had become a bit of a ratings sensation. Thick red hair, styled in a gentle wave that trailed half-way down her back, and tonight wearing a deeply draped mint-green satin halter dress that showed her complete cleavage. The material flared widely at her waist to reveal black racy garter and suspender straps when she pivoted, which her stage director had her doing at least once a broadcast. She had taken to wearing only the most scant of panties, or a thong that was thin mesh, and revealed her trimmed landing strip. Her viewers knew that there was no doubt, Suzi was a natural redhead. Combined with the smoky eyes and bright red lipstick, she was the quintessential fuck-fantasy for more and more men. Her ratings were skyrocketing.

The RMM creative team knew what they were doing, and electronic billboards were popping up all over town, short videos of Suzi smiling and turning, looking back at her viewers and smiling or blowing a kiss, as a strategically-placed fan threatened to billow up her short circle skirt to her waist, and reveal her charms. Accompanying text revealed her broadcast times, and soft flirts, like "I can't wait for you to see me!"

When the billboards first went online, there had been several car accidents, with male drivers' attentions diverted from the roads, and deep into their sexual fantasies, along with noting the channel and times to see the buxom woman. Her popularity had grown so high that she could not allow herself to be seen in public unless she was dressed for broadcast, even if she was just running to the store for groceries. White males wanted to be with her, white women wanted to be her, and black men? Well...

******

Having finished her late-night news outside broadcast, she was making her way to her Mercedes, strutting her hips as she walked, shoulders back to advertise her 'girls', and cross the street to cut down the alley to the parking structure. The alley was littered with overflowing trash dumpsters, as there was a city-workers strike, which Suzi had dutifully reported on, interviewing one of the black sanitation workers earlier that day.

At the close of that interview, she turned to him and placed an aggressive, deep, tongue-slathering kiss on his lips. The camera continued to roll, of course, and recorded her as she whispered to him that she would 'see you later'.

The Camera crew had already left her and had returned to the studio where back in the broadcast center, the techs were astounded and growing more aroused as they witnessed her behaviour. There was no doubting that Suzi was becoming more susceptible to the Rhino programming than most. Was there a weakness to be exploited? Was it redheads? They would have to study her more closely ... but that would have to wait for later.

For her broadcast, Suzi was wearing one of her trademark outfits, a pink satin shirtdress, hemmed at mid-thigh, with the bottom two buttons undone, revealing the tops of her stockings. The top was unbuttoned to advertise her girls, halfway down her cleavage, and her white heels gleamed. None of this registered with her at the moment. Suzi wasn't in plain sight, not that she would have cared, and her phone was humming pleasantly in her purse. Neither did she care to look up and see the Security CCTV camera blinking its red light to indicate that every movement in the alley was being recorded.

She entered the dark passageway to see the man waiting in the shadows. She caught his arm and dragged him down and started to throw herself at him. It took her no time at all to pull the man's coveralls open, and her perfectly manicured fingers were caressing his growing member, teasing the turgid rod to full-mast.

The worker was no fool, and recognized his chance, grasping her by the hips as he lay down right there in the alley, lying on his back as her tall heels straddled his thighs. She started to squat, her slender fingers trying to aim that long, throbbing black missile as it started to dribble some of his virile pre-emission. She sighed loudly, her blue eyes rolling up in her head as her slick labia parted from the contact of the sanitation worker's dark meat. Engaging the head, she then let gravity take over, her soft voice emitting along, feline growl. She lowered herself fully, the silky hem of her dress flaring out as she did so, exposing her backside to the man, and her black cock-filled pussy to the camera.

Hard, calloused, black hands reached up under her dress, and began to maul her butt cheeks, the grasp so hard it made her yelp softly, each finger leaving a constellation of small bruises. For several days hereafter, a lucky television viewer might notice the extra marks on her flesh when she twirled on the set. She was a marked woman, marked for and by black men.

Suzi was bounding up and down on the black sanitation worker, letting her thin skirt rise and fall effortlessly, as the camera rolled, and she flexed her core muscles. Her soft voice mewed with each caress of her sweet spot by the thick, turgid rod. As the strokes grew in number and intensity, her voice grew higher and tighter, until she could no longer do anything but take deep gasps of breath, and whine loudly. Then she felt him erupt inside her, and she could no longer hold back. She flexed her Kegel muscles and shuddered violently, as her body slammed onto her erstwhile lover's shaft, where her body worked to take his semen deep into her willing vagina. Her cervix began to sip the hot emissions blasting it, and trying to complete the mating action. Because of her desires to start raising a family, she had stopped taking birth control. Only she hadn't told her husband. She rarely had sex with him, and demanded he wear a condom.

Having fully inseminated the white news anchor, the worker simply used his hulking muscles to lift her up, and literally toss her aside, where she landed heavily, her mind somewhat blank. Getting to his booted feet, he stood and looked down at her, and on her. Laying there, on a smattering of wadded up newspaper and debris, Suzi was gasping for air, and her legs were loosely folded, while the hem of her dress lay at her waist. Her thong was pulled aside, plainly obvious for the camera to record.

He spoke in his deep baritone, "Thanks for the fuck, bitch," and he strode away, his dour day somewhat brighter. She remained on the ground surrounded by trash feeling strangely fulfilled and tried to gather her jumbled thoughts.

******

For Suzi's sake, all she had felt was the keen sensations of a cock deep inside her, far deeper than her white husband could reach. Zack had tried to make love to her the night before, but failed. His erection, if a disinterested observer could call a half-masted pole hard, reached only to about maybe five inches on a generous scale, and she barely felt him. Even his penetration required extra effort, and she found herself barely stifling a laugh. She could tell something was changing between them, but she wasn't sure what it was. For some reason sex between them, while never great, was growing worse, and more difficult to come by. Whether it was her late hours, or her husband's pathetic lovemaking skills, she was beginning to contemplate different options for becoming a mother. The fate was sealed when he fell out of her, and couldn't re-enter, his confidence shot, and his erection deflated like boiled spinach.

Sitting up, she tried to talk about it, to ask him what was wrong but then her phone began to softly vibrate, and as she saw it, the pretty, colored patterns subtly shifted to enchant her. It had also begun to affect him, and they both sat there, lost in their fantasies.

Suzi saw herself impaled by an army of black men of all types, persuasions, and occupations.

Zack imagined himself wearing his nightie, dressed as pretty as he saw himself, and being fucked by that same army.

******

The crew in the broadcast center knew that she would make her way back shortly. In the meantime, they had to post their video and send it into RMM and the Hawksville headquarters. The porn show she had just completed would be on the Rhino porn channel within hours.

The homeless man who had been sitting nearby, hidden by a dumpster, had witnessed the whole encounter and watched it live, he didn't have or need access to a TV. He rose up, and approached the prostrate woman...

Her black-encased phone hummed its seductive message; as she looked up to see the rough-looking gnarled old man pulling out his stiff black cock the CCTV camera swivelled and refocused.

*******

Oskar reefed through the weekly reports from his section leaders and after reading RMM's comprehensive breakdown mused to himself, "Hmm, that Suzi Recreant is proving to be quite an asset."

The next report he read was from the newly formed West Coast office based in La Jolla. They confirmed what he was waiting to hear, that the infrastructure was in place to allow the expansion of Rhino's business to California and for 'the word' to be spread to this agreeable part of the nation.