A Cell Phone Makes Me Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was of the opinion that the experience gained in Hawksville with Rhino Media and broadcast news had been a most effective method in influencing attitudes and acceptance of the Black man's inherent superiority. It was time to send Suzi back to her San Diego roots and for her to be at the vanguard of spreading the message according to .Rhino.

Simone knocked on his door and entered carrying yet another file needing his attention and approval. She placed it on the desk saying, "Here are the travel and accommodation arrangements for the Africa trip next week. I thought you better check them out and sign-off before it gets too late."

He sighed as he reached to pick up the papers. He was clearly feeling the strain of the constant demands for his attention.

Simone recognized the signs and knew exactly what to do to relieve his tension. She walked around to his side of the desk, dropped to her knees and told him to lean back in his chair. He made no objection as she unzipped his fly and with little resistance drew out his cock. It took no time at all before she had encouraged it by the deft use of her hands and mouth to bring him to an impressive erection.

He sighed again but this time it was one of contentment as for the next few minutes he felt her suck and for the pressures of work to drain away. What a treasure he had in his choice of employees he thought as his spunk began to pulse and spurt over her face.

As she cleaned him off he decided that she ought to be included in the party going to Lerotica as a reward for devoted service. "Thank you Simone, I needed that. Now, how are you fixed for the next couple of weeks?"

******

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Amy's Fascination Ch. 01 Shy wife is fascinated by black men.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories