Amor Fabula Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you feel so good, you hot bitch!" Mindy squealed.

She wrapped her shorter legs around the taller girl's abdomen. Bethany responded by pushing her hips between Mindy's legs, over and over and over as if she had that certain part a guy might have. At the same time, Bethany was kissing all over Mindy's cheeks and throat, with Mindy raising her chin and closing her eyes to absorb all of it.

"Where did your monkey go, anyway?" Bethany asked, when the girls were forced to pause before they went into sensory overload with each other.

"The King has left the building." Mindy laughed. "Once you came into the picture, my loneliness dilemma was forever pushed away."

"So, did the monkey create this room or did you?"

"I did."

"Because..."

"Because some of us have god powers."

"I have god powers." Bethany sat up on the bed. "By bringing me here, that's sort of like your Christmas present for me, right? What if I used my god powers to, well, maybe to give you something back?"

"When you're around, I have all I need." Mindy said, holding her arms out. "Come to me, my red, red rose. Kiss me with your lips of satin."

"Close your eyes for five seconds and I will." Bethany replied.

"What can you possibly surprise me with that would be better than having you next to me naked?"

"Listen to me, whore, you're going to like this one."

"Okay, okay." Mindy gave in. She lay on her back and put her arms at her sides. "I'm counting down, bitch, so you'd better be ready for some hardcore action when I'm done. Five... four... three... two... That's it! I'm not waiting any longer!"

Mindy opened her eyes, startled to see that it wasn't Bethany in bed with her, but Cheah. The Asian girl looked very timid, with her black eyes and her Mona Lisa grin. Mindy gawked at her lover's lean frame, at her peach-sized breasts and her slender, graceful hips.

"I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so!" Cheah sang, wiggling back and forth.

"You mean Chinese, you dumb bitch." Mindy laughed. "I can't believe it, Bethany, you're Chinese!"

"Am I hot?" Cheah asked.

Mindy studied the pretty, bashful flower before her. Then she jumped over and smothered the Asian girl down on the bed with her body. "Oh, you are definitely hot! And you have now been pounced upon and conquered!"

Just as Bethany had been kissing all over her face a few minutes before, Mindy started repeating the motions on Cheah. The Asian girl's hair was coarse and weathered, as if fragrant shampoos hadn't existed for her. Her skin was only slightly soft, toughened up by years of martial arts training. Mindy saw scars on Cheah's arms and body, from training accidents and sparring matches.

"Here, you scratched me one time with your nails, when I wouldn't obey the instructors." Cheah pointed out the old wound on her arm. "You were really mad at me that time."

Mindy kissed the scar, before dragging her lips up to Cheah's shoulder and shoulder blade. She took one of Cheah's peaches into her mouth, sucking on it until the Asian girl was squirming from delight. Mindy was panting, as she drew her body upward and kissed the girl on the lips, before she descended once again and caught the second breast. Cheah caressed Mindy's hair and upper back, as Mindy went down further on her body, kissing and licking the abdomen and sides.

"Bethany, I've never had Asian pussy before." Mindy said, once she was nearing that special place.

"Get your whores straight, okay?" Cheah demanded. "Who is this Bethany woman you keep referring to?"

Mindy laughed, as she mouthed athletic stomach and thighs. Tenderly, she spread the other girl's legs apart, when she noticed something very unusual.

"You're so hairy down here!" Mindy sounded shocked. She truly was shocked, as Bethany always kept her private hair in the form of a neat little landing strip.

"I love you long time." Cheah joked. "Ten dollar make you holler!"

Mindy laughed too, before she put her face in between the girl's legs. The smell was so different than what she was used to from her lover. It was musky, like the way a man might smell. She wasn't turned off by it, as the blonde had all sorts of different lovers in the past, including most of the girls from her Heartbreakers club. Every woman had a distinct flavor to her. Mindy started licking, her tongue coursing over more bush than pussy, until she was forced to part some of that tangle out of the way. Fortunately, she soon found the right slit and started adding her moisture to what was already seeping out.

Cheah was near screaming, shaking and clenching her hands on Mindy's shoulders, whenever the blonde started tickling her hooded spot.

"Mindy, Mindy, Mindy!" She cried out, her voice sounding so different than the sounds Bethany would make. "Be gentle, Mindy-san! You are my first lover!"

That was true, Mindy realized. When May and Cheah first started messing around, they were both virgins. For a strange moment, she wondered if the two Asian women were still living out there, somewhere in China, and what had become of them after their stint in the fighting school. That was so surreal: if they were still around, May and Cheah would be in their late thirties. Could the same soul exist in multiple bodies at once?

"Whoa!" Mindy said, pushing the concept out of her mind. "You just gave me a brain fart, bitch!"

Cheah started laughing. "Come up here so I can kiss you."

Mindy started crawling up her lover's new body, when she had a better idea. If her sweet Bethany could turn into an equally sweet Asian girl, then couldn't the same thing go for her?

"Iiimmm quantum!" Mindy teased, changing form before her lover's eyes.

She still had fair hair, but her eyes shifted into a blue-gray. Her toned figure became more muscular and manly. The shape of her jaw went from almond-shaped to squared and her soft face became the hardened face of a soldier. As Hans Bremmler, a nude Hans Bremmler, she ran her hand over Cheah's slender waist, until he reached out for and grasped one of her breasts.

"You're not going to..." Cheah started to say, but her voice cut out when Hans lowered his body between her legs.

Cheah shut her eyes and waited nervously, as the strong German prodded about with his rigid cock. He pushed into her, able to slip in only by a bare fraction, only because the heat and womanly moisture were there to help him. Again, Hans tried to gain access, splitting tight flesh and breaking new ground within her.

Cheah cried out, as half of this man, her first man, wedged into her and created room where there was no room before. She battered at Hans' shoulders so he wouldn't give her more of himself, because her body was too tight and rebelled. Hans understood her, as he always did. He rolled his hips, tenderly breaching this new void, not forceful or hurried.

They gazed at one another, this Asian girl and German man from two very different eras. Yet they had the commonality of shared past lives between them, the understanding that their adventures were ongoing from one epoch to the next, and that things between them were far, far from over.

At one point, when Hans neared his climax he bit on his bottom lip and savored the experience. It was a look Mindy would make, and so Cheah laughed and brought this new man's face closer to hers. Hans had rough lips, and was so unlike Mindy in that he was insistent and not passive. He pushed too hard, bringing more cries out of Cheah's throat until he gasped and shook over her. They were both panting then, quivering as lovers in climax would. Cheah held the German's arms tight with one hand, while she caressed his face with the other. Their kisses continued as their bodies trembled, and continued after the trembling subsided.

"Ow, that hurt!" Cheah panted. "I'm getting revenge on you for that, whore!"

"I got carried away." Hans responded to her. "Sue me, bitch."

They both started laughing, as Cheah pushed her lover down on his back.

"Close your eyes again." Cheah insisted. "I have another surprise for you."

"I'm not counting down this time." Hans said, before complying.

When the man's eyes opened, he saw that Cheah was now the French woman, Maria. He was fascinated by the metamorphosis, because she was just as he remembered her from the age when they had been lovers. Her body was thicker than that of most women, but Hans didn't mind that at all, especially not the large breasts that were swinging about and delighting his eyes.

"Oh, mama!" Hans said.

Maria laughed, so hard and so long in the same way that Bethany laughed.

"Seriously, I want some of that!" Hans said, reaching out to grab a handful of breast. "Look at all those titties!"

"I want you to become May." Maria said, bringing her mouth closer, to rub along Hans' lips slowly and sensuously. "This way it will be mean bitch against mean bitch. I still can't believe you used to beat me up when I was Cheah! You were such a bully!"

"So deal with it." Hans said, as he shifted into the form of the Asian girl.

Maria kissed the lips of May, before rubbing their noses together. "I like your eyes. They're cute."

"I know Kung Fu right now, bitch." May warned. "Don't try anything funny!"

"Or what?" Maria said, slipping higher up on the bed.

The sight of those big titties hanging right in front of May's face mesmerized her. She grabbed them and brought them together, wanting to put her mouth on both of them at the same time. They were just too big! She felt Maria's extra soft flesh, and her belly, and how thick her legs were. Maria was bound to have a gigantic ass, since the rest of her was so big and bouncy.

"Seriously, where do I start with you?" May wondered.

The lovers started wrestling for dominance again. May was strong, but Maria was so much bigger and knew how to move her weight around. At the end of it, May was still on her back.

"I know you like being held down like this." Maria said, as she ran her hands over the Asian's lithe body. She drew her hand down between May's legs, plying her until she'd inserted a finger into her moist spot. "You're hairy down there, too."

"I'm still a virgin." May informed her. "But I popped my hymen after doing jumping jacks or some other stupid shit like that."

Maria started laughing. "I should turn into a guy and get my revenge on you."

"Are you going to?"

"No." Maria shook her head. "I want to enjoy you girl on girl this time. Don't move for one minute, okay?"

Maria shifted around on the bed, while May simply lay there. The Frenchie straddled May's chest while facing away, then leaned her bigger body over so her big ass was nice and curved into the big swells May had imagined previously. When Maria put her face between May's legs it was clear that she meant business. The French woman licked around and around that Asian pussy, before slipping her tongue into it and probing about even more.

May took the exciting torment, squealing out loud, while caressing the big thighs and butt she had in front of her. At times, she kissed the backs of Maria's thighs, but there was so much going on with her pussy that she couldn't keep it up for very long.

When Maria stuck a finger into her, she heard the woman's exclamation. "You're so tight right now, Mindy! In real life, you're like a warehouse!"

May started laughing, but the feeling of the finger inside of her, and the constant licking around her hooded clit quickly put her back in orgasm mode. In short time, May was calling out in that blissful rapture of lovers. Maria kept giving it to her, causing the Asian to hold onto her meaty thighs and ass tightly. It was one of their games to see how far into pleasure they could take each other into, and how long they could go before one of them finally gave up.

When Maria was through, she sat up and put her ass right up against May's face. This allowed May to mangle her backside. May squeezed it and pulled it apart. She licked at everything she could reach, and shoved her tongue into crevices when she could. May's hands found her lover's hot, hard nipples, but they didn't stay there very long. There was just too much flesh to subdue, so her hands moved here and there, grabbing belly, thighs and ass, sliding over lower back and upper back. She knew when Maria was close to erupting, because she'd gotten her true lover Bethany up to that same point many times before. A new scent came out of Maria's pussy, a French scent instead of the usual American odor May was used to. The scent solidified into a lather of cum, seeping out of that exotic pussy that May had never experienced before. Maria stayed still and became stimulated by all of it, with her legs spread apart and her ass manhandled by the girl beneath her.

Once Maria finally got off, she lay down on her lover and began kissing and playing with her. They rolled around on the bed, shifting back and forth, becoming Mindy and Bethany, or May and Cheah, or Hans and Maria, or into as many combinations of the six as they wanted to. At one point, Hans was on top of Bethany, humping away at her, and at another Mindy was doing that one lesbian scissor move with Cheah. Always, they giggled and tried new ways and maneuvers to please themselves.

Eventually, they exhausted one another and rested. After that, they went back to their real lives, or their real present lives. They went back to their typical routines, but in the back of their minds, they were both smug and content because they'd given each other the best Christmas presents ever.

The crew of the SCS Space Relations

Starship Captain Tyrone 'Boom Boom' Washington sat placidly in his captain's chair, overlooking the bridge of his small but capable starship. He'd always dreamed of captaining a starship, ever since he was a small boy. He'd earned his spaceman's wings at Space Corps academy back on Earth. Washington had been overjoyed at having finally been commissioned to helm his own vessel, after all that hard work. Even in space, it wasn't easy for a black man like him to get ahead.

There were some problems Washington had been unable to foresee when he was at the academy. He understood that captaining a ship would necessarily be a tedious task, as space vessels sometimes took weeks, months and even years to travel from one destination to another. Since there were so many people in space now, he figured that many of these problems of alienation and isolation were largely resolved.

He was given his post, and a number of personnel from which to assemble a crew from. At the time, Washington did not know that all of his prospects were misfits and troublesome sorts, people that Space Corps wanted to kick off Earth and relegate to the farthest reaches of space. Also, Washington's ship, the SCS Space Relations, was not a new ship but a former academy training vessel. Sure, the ship had been retrofitted with the latest fusion engines, technologies and creature comforts, but it was a far cry from the vast intergalactic cruisers that traversed the Sol system, carrying millions of tons of cargo from one location to another.

Washington's ship was relatively small and meaningless. It was a science and research vessel, in the shape of a sneaker, of all things. The front end, where the toes would be, made up the heavily fortified bridge. A hallway went through the center of the ship. To one side was the kitchen and dining area, and to the other was found the lounge where the crew could play video games and chat, plus a small exercise nook. If the bridge was the toe section, and the nook was the heel, then the second floor would be where the ankle and shoelace knot would be. That was the bunk section, big enough to house a crew of fourteen in seven separate quarters.

At the moment, Washington only had six people on board, including himself. He was the captain, of course, the highest authority on the ship. Next came his 1st navigator and battle technician, the Scandinavian Ensign Thor Brukenfooken, who sat before him to the left. To the captain's right side was systems analyst Ensign Willow Stevens. Missing from his crew were Camelia Braxton, who had been commander of the Starship Neptune until her corruption had been exposed. Since then, the mature woman had been exiled as Washington's co-captain and backup navigator. Also gone from the ship was Barbie Bruxhall, whom Washington had recently married and served as ship logistician. The two women, Cammie and Barbie, were currently giving depositions on the Neptune, to be forwarded to Earth where Space Corps could make a final judgment on Cammie's fate.

To make matters even more convoluted, Washington also married Ensign Willow at the same time he married Barbie. Willow was his second wife, in the case the first one was unable to sire any children for him. Washington hadn't slept with Willow yet, mostly because Barbie kept a tight leash on him. Since Barbie had been off the vessel for six days already, Willow had been hinting that she wouldn't mind it so much if the captain paid a visit to her bunk off-hours, if he so felt inclined to.

The other members of his crew were the giant lesbian of a woman, Margo Muldren, and the Science Ensigns, Ramiro De La Cruz and Mary Wattakunt. Margo was a big, meaty type who rivaled Ensign Thor in size and ferocity. Cruz and Mary were largely pussycats who preferred being naked and screwing around as opposed to the typical stuffed shirt scientists, who broke their heads writing thesis papers and hoping for fame in trying to publish them. As much as the captain tried to downplay it, Cruz and Mary were the most important assignments of the ship, as it was their job to deal with any potentially hostile alien races their science ship might encounter. Of all the crew, only Washington and Cruz insisted their last names be used at all times, unlike the others who didn't care one way or the other.

"Captain, we should be in hailing range of the Webb SBT in eighty hours, Earth Standard." Ensign Willow stated.

"Thank you, Willow." Washington acknowledged her. "Please put the navigational chart up on the main screen."

"Will do."

As Willow did this, the captain caught the angry snarl from her fellow Ensign's face. That had been one of the bigger arguments Washington had to pacify over the last few days. Willow had lied on her application, when the captain had first asked her to become part of the crew. Her claim was that she was proficient in all systems for a ship the size of the Space Relations, but in actuality, Willow was a desk jockey who did data entry with no space systems training whatsoever. Washington could have turned her in as a fraud, but by then she had earned her place on his ship. He, Cammie and Thor had been helping Willow to learn the ship's systems so she could be a dependable cog in their wheel.

It was Thor who had given the young woman explicit written instructions on how to plot a course to the Webb Space-Based Telescope. Willow had screwed that up royally. By the time Thor discovered the error and corrected it, the ship would not be able to make the rendezvous with Webb. When they finally reached that remote space station, Earth Standard Christmas Day would be over and the crew would have missed all of the holiday celebrations.

"I said I was sorry." Willow quietly spoke to Thor.

The 1st navigator was seen angrily shaking his head, although he was civil enough not to start up another argument with the equally upset woman. Having a muscular Viking on the crew was great for a barroom brawl, the captain thought, but it was also a bitch for keeping order during inter-crew disputes.

"Ensign Thor," Washington announced. "If you feel any unnecessary tension, all you have to do is let me know about it. I'll assign Science Ensign Mary to escort you into the lounge and ask her to sit on your face."

1...345678