Amor Fabula Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand this." The future Cruz was heard saying. "Where did we go wrong with these people? The only erections in this room belong to the few of us! Where is the love, I ask you? Where is the love?"

"There is a lesson here, to be learned by all of you." The monkey spoke to the crew in real time. "What you were hoping to find elsewhere might be found right under your noses. I must retire now. I understand what buttons I pushed to get here, and how I can return to the place from where I came. I cannot go right away, as there is still a dilemma happening at that place. There is something missing that must be found first. Using the device, I will search all possible future outcomes to find the best solution."

As the crew watched, the monkey gripped the remote control with its tail and loped out of the lounge.

"The monkey made that up somehow." Thor refused to believe in the vision. "He made it up so that Willow would be off the hook."

"I don't know, Thor." Washington shook his head. "It looked pretty convincing to me. Nobody looked out of character, as far as I could see."

"Did you see the way Willow was timid and tried to hide behind you, Captain?" Cruz asked. "We've all seen her do this before around new people."

"And Thor put the same kind of music on that he listens to here on the ship." Mary added. "The monkey couldn't have known that. I was catching random thoughts from our future selves. Those people thought the same way we do. Oh, yeah, that was real!"

"I'm telling you, the monkey made it all up!" The stubborn Thor growled.

"I know what you're thinking, you big bully!" Mary went up to the big Viking and bumped her chest against him. "You want to start some shit up with Willow again, but this time I'm not going to let you. Christmas at the space station would have been worse than Christmas here on the ship! You need to apologize to Willow for being such a jerk to her!"

Thor trudged away, only to have Mary jump on his back.

"Margo, I need some help here!" The juicy tart shouted.

The big cook came into play. Between both women, they wrestled the swarthy Viking down to the floor. Margo had his legs pinned, while Mary was riding him like a circus horse. Keeping true to her nature, Mary soon discarded her top and pressed her breasts onto the back of Thor's head.

"What do you think about that, mister?" Mary asked, as she wiggled her chest so her boobies would brush the big man's hair and ears. "Are you going to say sorry to Willow or not?"

As he was on his hands and knees, Thor tried crawling away with both women still hanging onto him. Margo countered his escape by reaching between the Viking's legs.

"Houston, we have a chubby." The big cook said.

"Kindly remove your hand from there, Margo." Thor politely requested.

"Oh, no I'm not!" Margo started rubbing his crotch instead. "We've got a rocket on the launching pad, Mary!"

"Quick, help me turn him over!"

The women shoved the big man onto his side, and then onto his back. Mary sat on Thor's stomach, while Margo still burdened down his legs. What Mary did not expect was for Margo to reach around and start fondling her breasts.

"Will you wait your turn, Margo?" Mary scolded. "I'm in the middle of a therapy session here!"

"Lesbian sighted!" Cruz pointed and gaped at the girl on girl action. "Lesbian on board! Captain, she's showing us her wicked ways once again! As qualified members of the male gender, we must put a stop to this at once!"

"Belay that, Cruz." Washington held his hand out to grip the other man's shoulder. "If anybody needs special therapy, it is my battle tech."

The two men, and one very shy Willow, watched the tumult taking place on the floor. Mary was straddling Thor, and the Norseman was only barely keeping her at bay. Behind Mary, Margo was reaching out and clasping two good handfuls of Mary's tits. Apparently, the cook was finding the right spots on Mary, as the curvy blonde was already breathing heavily.

"Captain!" Cruz demanded intervention. "We have to do something about that lesbian! She's out of control!"

"Stand down!" Washington ordered.

When Margo stuck her finger into Mary's mouth, the blonde began sucking on it. This proved to be Thor's undoing, as the supine man finally lifted his hands to start caressing her curvy body. It wasn't that Thor was afraid of Mary, but more that Mary was an insatiable strumpet. The last time Thor screwed her, Mary was after him for days and days, and nights too. As Thor groped her, Mary leaned forward on his chest and started kissing the man fervently.

Behind her, Margo rubbed all over Mary's ass and thighs. Because this sort of thing went on in the Space Relations all the time, Mary had an emergency access zipper on her pants. It didn't take much for Margo to undo that zipper and split Mary's pants in half. Of course, Mary had no need for panties, as she ended up taking them off so often.

Margo checked Mary's temperature. "Oh, you're hot like a fever!"

The cook yanked on Thor's pants, soon exposing his rigid manhood. She started jerking it off, listening until she heard the Viking's sudden gasps.

"Here it is, Mary!" Margo announced. "If you want it, come and get it."

Mary reached behind her, finding that thick man-piece and squeezing it with her hand. She scooted back, aimed it between her legs and absorbed it like the sexy trooper that she was. Thor grunted as he found her, while Mary giggled and started riding him. Behind Mary, Margo's hands continued to explore the blonde's slender frame.

"Now's my chance!" Cruz declared. Before the Captain could stop him, the Science Ensign went to stand beside Margo. He jerked his pants down to expose himself. "Here is your bane, lesbian! Let me return you to the natural order of things before it is too late!"

Cruz poked at Margo's face with his erection, only to have the big girl shift her head to avoid it.

"I'll do it!" Mary looked over her shoulder, seeing what was going on behind her.

"No, Mary, not this time." Cruz refused her. "This is for the betterment of all of mankind. Succumb, lesbian, succumb to your suppressed desires!"

Well, big Margo could only take so much poking. Cruz prodded at her cheek a few times, but when he got too close to her lips, she opened up and engulfed him with her mouth. A moment later and Margo was sucking him off.

"It's working, Mary!" Cruz exclaimed. "I'm going to try to lead her away! You keep using your therapy on Thor!"

Cruz took a step back, leaving Margo openmouthed and wanting.

"I hate when you do this to me!" Margo cried out. "I wanted Mary, and now I want you!"

Cruz waggled his hips, drawing the lesbian's desire even more. Margo lunged at him, knocking him off his feet and pouncing on his legs. In a flash, Margo had sucked Cruz in again and had her fat butt up on the air.

"Well, things are finally going back to normal." Washington admitted to himself. He saw Mary in full heat and riding Thor, and Margo clamping her jaws and bobbing up and down on Cruz.

The Captain turned toward Willow, who had backed up into a corner of the lounge. Willow was nowhere near as bold as the rest of them. For a moment, Washington thought of heading her way. Willow might even welcome his advance since they were married, after all. However, the Captain had made a promise to his first wife Barbie that he wouldn't mess around with his second wife Willow unless she was present. Because Washington was an honorable man, he did not want to break that promise. Still, he had a very big itch to scratch and he felt compelled to take care of it.

If there were anything like prudes on his ship, they would be Barbie, who was largely monogamous, and Willow, who very rarely engaged with any of the others. At the same time, Barbie knew how listless their voyages could get and the way the crew did things to keep motivated. His first wife would probably not mind if he got friendly with one of the other ladies on board. Washington observed Mary, who was already impaled and in the midst of coitus. Next, he saw Margo still leaned over Cruz, and whose ample, covered buttocks were almost beckoning him to get closer. That's where he went, to kneel behind this great lesbian of a woman and to give her a sharp spank to the rear.

Margo paused her blowjob to see who was back there. "Oh, Cappy, are you really going to do me? The last time, you left me sore for three days! I was walking like a cowboy, Cappy!"

Washington rubbed his hands over Margo's butt. She was a big, thick girl, with pale flesh because she always covered her body up from neck to ankles. Hiding in Margo's pants were hidden great swells of ass, and under her shirt were breasts the size of milk gallons.

"Hold still." Washington said. "That's an order."

"Yes, Captain!" Margo shifted onto her hands and knees.

This allowed Cruz to drag his body away and get to his feet.

Washington reached around Margo's middle to undo her pants, before pulling them down to the woman's knees. Margo loved her thongs, this time gracing his eyes with a thin red band that went right down the middle, and two minor planets of white skin to either side of it. The edges of her pussy were colored soft pink, he recalled from his previous intimate visits. Washington then pushed up on Margo's shirt, exposing her pale back and belly, before reaching the vast expanse of her bra. The Captain was torn for a moment, undecided on whether he wanted the bra in place or out of the way. He enjoyed the feeling of the restrictive fabric and also of bare skin. For now, he would leave it on. His next action was to pull down on his pants, exposing his extra large wanger and rubbing it against that big, meaty ass.

When Washington pulled the thong aside, and when Margo felt his hard form moving in behind her, the woman gasped out loud. There was a great anticipation there, as if Margo's mind was escalating the sensuality of the moment and amplifying it by a hundred times. His wife Barbie also had large breasts and a meaty ass, but Margo had an exaggeration of this. Washington liked the individuality of his lovers; they all had their own shapes and flavors to them. In a way, this enticed him like the anticipation was already enticing Margo.

The Captain pushed a part of his manhood in place, before he gripped onto his cook's waist and slowly inched his way in. It was a moment mutually savored, as he heard Margo's high pitched squeal and felt her shiver, much like what his quieter self was going through at the very same time. As Mary rode Thor and elicited groans from him, the man who commanded the vessel started pressuring into Margo and producing even more sounds from her lusty throat.

"Good save, Captain." Cruz said. "We'll make a decent woman out of her yet!"

Washington couldn't help but grin. People sometimes had strange missions in their lives, but certainly he had never before run into a man whose ultimate ambition was to convert all lesbians into heterosexual lovers. Personally, the Captain didn't mind lesbians at all. Even his first wife at times made bold moves on his second wife, although they had never fully consummated their experience.

The man took up a steady pace with his lover, contrasting her soft pale skin to his own dark chocolate tone. He enjoyed so much of that, from the way her flesh rippled at his thrusts, all the way across her back, to the way her hair bounced about. Washington reached out to grasp a handful of hair, tugging at it but not hard enough for it to hurt. That was another thing; Margo liked it rough, while Barbie liked a softer touch. By sleeping with multiple women, Washington was also in a way exploring who he was. These varying lovers made him vary his reactions to them as well.

Willow was still hidden in the shadows, while Cruz stood like a triumphant hero after having diverted Margo away from Mary.

"Of all the guys that I could be left with," Willow complained. "And I got stuck with the gay guy!"

Cruz frowned as he turned to face her. "I'm sorry, dear. Perhaps you've bumped your head on a steel rail somewhere. There are no gay men on board this ship."

"I'm looking at one right now." Willow countered.

"If I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times. Under this cool and professional demeanor, there beats the heart of a lion. You have seen with your own eyes how I have subdued entire parties of rogue female aliens with my cock. I fail to see why in the name of all that is known you persist in making such a hurtful fabrication about my person. Let me spell this out for you one more time, Willow. I have never been, am not now, and will never be a gay man. If I hear such slander from you one more time, in any way, shape or form, you will be lambasted with so much male testosterone that you will divorce the Captain and beg for the rest of you life to be wedded to me. Preserve your sanity, girl, and don't say another word in that same derogatory manner!"

"Correct me if I'm wrong," Willow said. "But I heard a rumor that you play the skin flute, and also the scrotum tambourine."

When Cruz jumped toward her, Willow ran. He nearly caught her at the lounge door, because by then she was laughing so much she fumbled about for a moment. Willow ran through the short hall leading to the bridge. She got a kick out of teasing Cruz because he was so easy to rile up, and also because she wished somebody would fawn over her in the same way Cruz and Mary fawned over each other. Nobody ever made a move on her because she was so reserved, and she could never be as bold as anyone else on the ship.

The door to the bridge took half a second to slide open, and that proved to be Willow's downfall. Cruz crashed into her, tumbling them both to the floor, before he smothered her with his body. All Willow needed to do now was to simply lie still. Cruz was so adamant in proving he was not gay that he would lavish his attention on her for, at a conservative estimate, the next two or three days.

His first attack was a shower of kisses, all over her face and neck. When Willow unintentionally brought her arm up, Cruz grabbed it and kissed her hand and fingers. She had no doubt that he would kiss every square inch of her body, from her head to her toes, while doing the sort of magic sex therapists like he and Mary earned their degrees in. This is what Willow wanted most of all, to be explored and lusted after. In the past, other members of the crew had come in to break them up, for everyone knew that Cruz could be an animal when in a highly aroused state. He was in such a state now, but this time there would be no one around to impede Willow from finding an extended duration of bliss. Cruz nibbled at her ears, both of them, and also on her lips, and all the way down her neck until her uniform began. He could do that to her for hours, without going on to other parts of her, and Willow would still be happy and enthralled.

His lips brushed against hers, only lightly, and his tongue darted into her mouth. Barely did his tongue touch hers and then it was out again, as if he were teasing and tantalizing her in every way possible.

"Stick out your tongue and hold it there." He told her.

She did, even though it wasn't something she would normally do. Cruz licked at her exposed tongue, and nibbled and sucked at it. He found her taste buds and ran his tongue all over them. It was such an incredible discovery for Willow's limited experience, that she could feel the texture and moisture of a lover's tongue, feel all the little bumps and contours on it. It was sensational, as her senses were being manipulated in new and exciting ways, and there was so much of her still eager and waiting to be explored.

"Hold on, baby." Cruz said, at one point when he raised his head as if he'd heard a noise. In the next moment, the Science Ensign was getting to his feet and pulling Willow up with him. They both looked at the control desk where Thor and Willow usually sat, shocked to find the monkey there fiddling with their equipment. "What are you doing there, monkey?"

The little animal pointed at the main screen. "Do you know this place?"

It looked like a blow-up from a terrestrial planet, with an icy section and lots of water around it.

"Let me check." Willow said, as she went to scan her instruments. "That's Antarctica. It is a land mass on Earth."

"I am hoping to find the North Pole." The monkey told them.

"Well, you're on the wrong side of the planet." Cruz said.

"What for?" Willow wondered, as she switched over to the right section of Earth. "There, that's the North Pole. I highlighted it so you can see exactly where it is."

"Why is that important to you, monkey?" Cruz asked.

"I've gone through many of the buttons on this device I have, to see the potentials of the past." The monkey explained. "I have discovered something significant. In my Time and Space, the North Pole is missing. A group of little people thought to play a trick on their leader. These little people used a scientific instrument to send the North Pole into another dimension. They did this as a joke, but an alarm was declared and a great distress went out among the little people. Now, the culprits of the joke are worried and afraid to come forward. They fear they will be punished severely if their part becomes known, but every moment the North Pole is missing is causing more and more anxiety and infighting among the rest. I know who the little people responsible for this mess are now. Because I have been the culprit of many similar messes in my realm, I think I should return to the North Pole to resolve this conflict. I will take the little people to their leader and speak on their behalf. Then everything will be returned to its proper place and I will be able to return to my home in China."

"Are you pulling our legs, monkey?" Cruz asked.

The monkey looked back at him blankly.

"He means are you joking with us?" Willow translated.

"Oh, no." The monkey replied. "This is no game. The North Pole is where I got this device before I went on my recent travels. I have gone from one place to another looking for people to help and I have successfully helped them all. This has been a great adventure for me, just as the manual for this device described it would be. Now that I have had my fill of excitement, I only wish to return to my home and be among my loyal subjects. I must leave right away, back into the past in order to halt the trouble that was taking place when I first departed. I have helped you here, have I not?"

"You've done very well, monkey." Cruz said. "You've brought the crew back together again when were drifting light years apart. There's nothing like an orgy right before Christmas to get things going right side up again. Bravo, monkey, bravo!"

"Farewell, people." The monkey raised his hand, before he pressed one last button on his remote control. A moment later, the monkey had vanished.

"Well, that was something, wasn't it?" Cruz looked at the empty spot where the monkey had been. "He showed up out of nowhere and now he's gone. We should go and tell the Captain the good news."

"What about me?" Willow asked.

"What about you, darling?"

"You're not going to just leave me like this!" Willow exclaimed. "I heard you like smoked sausage smothered in barbecue sauce! I heard you once went into a lumberjack camp but you forgot your pants! I even heard that when you go to the gym, you don't work out at all. All you do is hang out in the lockers and watch the other men go into the showers!"

"How dare you!" Cruz raged back at her. "Prepare to be ravaged as no woman has ever been ravaged before! The ultimate sexual experience is coming your way, baby, because you certainly have earned every bit of it this time! Come here, you!"

Cruz lunged at her, but Willow was fast enough to evade him. The agile woman hurried to the bridge doors, barely making it through before Cruz threw himself in a flying tackle. He crashed into the wall but was up again in an instant. Laughing her head off, Willow ran down the hall, with Cruz seething like a madman and nipping at her heels.

1...345678