All Comments on 'A Lesbian Encounter'

by Enigmatic_Beauty

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
There should definitely be a PART TWO!

I loved this. I NEED to know what else happens!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 13 years ago
excellent first contribution

very erotic and very well written. I'd look forward to a second part

Natalie52Natalie52about 13 years ago
I Loved it

Hi Caitlyn,

I loved your first story. I hope there will be a second chapter and many more stories to follow :)

N

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 13 years ago
Lovely beginning

Gentle dominance, strong submission, and a lush, lucious sense of excitement throughout. Brava! More, by all means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Chapter 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes please

I'd love to read more

tokenistatokenistaabout 13 years ago

definitely want more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Maybe...

Good story, nice submission, fantasy setting, nasty lesbian sex.

Too much dildo sucking. Really, what do lesbians get out of sucking a dildo - visual only, no sensations. Humiliation? Ok, but how much and how many times? Nevertheless, it fits with the submissive humiliating tone, just don't overdo it.

Grammar - better, please! Your dialogue tires me with absent periods, commas, and too many 'said's and 'says'. Try to vary it. Your dialogue grammar makes reading it almost sing-song. Periods and comma's should be inside quotation marks. "Dick hit the ball," said Jane. Jane says, "Kick the ball Dick." "What?" Dick asked. "I want you to look at the ball," Jane began, "and then kick it."

Ok, write the next part, your setting is good. But please, better grammar.

Thanks, my criticism is intended to be positive, not humiliating or arrogant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue!!

I like the story and characters you are developing. Ellen needs to experience some bondage and rough sex from the group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write part two... I really like this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More, More

Omg this is so good you have to write more i am so horny and wet. You have to this is so good writing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Yes.

You should write about the rest of this encounter. Holly is being well trained by women who understand the finer points of dominance. It's an incredible difference between simply asserting yourself and overpowering another person, submissive or not, and creating the proper power distinction.

I think Ellen would benefit from some training as a submissive. Whether she is able to rejoin the group as a dominant would greatly depend upon the character development created by the author. Should she not gain in wisdom, a sub is the best she can hope for... although dominating her husband would be an interesting after-story. If she gains enough wisdom as a sub, she may -I said May- earn enough respect to be welcome as a switch by this group.... maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

I really enjoyed the beginning of this tale and can't wait to hear more. It is refreshing to read a story involving the respect and control a sub truly has, or should have. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes

please write part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Well written, engaging and nicely paced. Ended way too early. Ellen feels somewhat of a distraction, and I would love to seeing her becoming the first woman Caitlyn get to fuck (as a sub, following the orders of the other ladies). I would love to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please!!!

I dearly love stories of this type, but most are far too harsh for me. Pink is the color of fun, red is too much. I loved the respect you showed your sub.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
first off

not my kind of story, even though the other girls seemed like they cared for Caitlyn, Melinda would have not put a collar and a leash on her if she did care, also in my opinion there is no such thing as mild dom/sub it is either there or not

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous