A Marginal Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't touch with your hands." Kate instructed.

Kate figured that the vandal had something about women in heels. It looked pretty obvious now. The vandal was gently kissing her feet.

"Keep going, Pet." Kate tugged the leash.

Something had flipped inside Kate's brain. She didn't want to run away any more. She wanted to see exactly how far she could push things.

She pulled the vandal in closer. 'I could get used to this.' Kate was enjoying herself.

The vandal seemed to be enjoying herself, too. The frightened look had vanished. Instead a look of 'Take me.' was plastered across her face.

Kate decided she would.

She pulled the leash hard, pulling the vandal's face up to her crotch.

"Do you want to be a good pet?"

"Yes. Yes Mistress." She hadn't stopped kissing.

"Do you know how to use your tongue?"

The vandal paused, and looked her in the eyes.

"yes?" It was a timid response.

"Do you know how to beg?" Kate pulled on the leash once more.

"Please. Please. Mistress. Please. Let me. Please. I'll be good. I'll be perfect. Just let me serve. Please."

"Keep your hands behind your back, Slave."

Kate had noticed that the vandal had been enjoying herself a bit too much.

"Your turn will come. Once you prove yourself."

"Yes Mistress."

"Well? I'm waiting." Kate pulled on the collar, and grabbed onto the vandal's hair.

Kate was thankful she'd sent Eric home for the evening. She couldn't keep her voice down.

The vandal was much better at oral sex than writing about it. There wouldn't be any underlined notes to leave, nothing to circle in red pen.

She really did prove herself.

The vandal was looking back at her. Waiting to be praised. Waiting to be told she was a good girl.

Kate was too busy thinking about the logistics of the night ahead.

"Well, you did well, pet. I think it's time for a change of venue. Do you live nearby?"

She did. Walking distance.

"Kneel. Wait." Kate placed the leash in the vandal's mouth. "Stay. Good pet."

Kate tried to pack her bag without looking like she was rushing. She stuffed the story and the book in too. She grabbed her coat, closed her laptop, and made sure there weren't any tell-tell signs left on her desk.

Double checking her appearance in the mirror, she took a deep breath.

'I'm really doing this.'

She stood in front of the vandal, and gently lifted her head. "Open." She took the collar in her hands. "Shall we go for a walk, pet?"

Thankfully, there weren't any video cameras in the library. Kate set the alarm, turned off the lights, and locked the front door. All without letting go of the leash.

"Your bike?"

"At home."

Kate tried her best to lead the way, despite being completely unsure of where she was going. The vandal did her best not to undermine things.

"Roommates?"

"Not tonight."

"Good."

The vandal lead Kate inside.

"Err. Um."

"Go tidy up." Kate waved. "I'll wait here." She took the leash off the collar. "Come back when you're ready."

"Ok um. Ok!" The vandal was a little embarrassed, and it showed.

"And be a good pet. You only need to wear your collar around me."

"Yes! Mistress!" The vandal almost tore off her clothes, throwing them across the floor. "Oh. Err." She quickly picked them up and put them to one side.

"I'll wait. Don't take too long."

Kate took a few more deep breaths. The story was still in her pocket. She quickly skimmed over it, searching for inspiration.

She didn't notice, but the vandal had returned. She was kneeling in front of her.

"Ah. Good girl." Kate held up the leash. "But before we continue. I should inspect what's on offer."

The vandal snapped to attention.

"Good girl."

Using the leash, she began to trace out lines across the vandal's body.

"Eyes front." Kate snapped the leash across the vandal's back. "Good pet."

It was fun. Kate could hear the vandals laboured breathing. She could see the vandal twitch and squirm, each and every time the leash touched her skin.

"Stand up."

Kate placed her hand across the vandal's chest. Gently drawing a path out with her fingers, she moved her way across her chest, around her belly, and down to her waist.

"Do you like me, Pet?"

"Yes..." The vandal was almost edging.

"Yes what." Kate flicked the leash.

"Yes Mistress."

Kate went back to teasing with her hand.

"Do you think you've been good? Do you think you deserve a reward?"

The vandal didn't say anything back. Her breathing was getting heavier.

"Are you ready", Kate's fingers were hovering above the vandal's waist. "for this?

The vandal squirmed immediately.

"Stand still. Don't squirm." Kate ordered. "Are you ready?"

"Yesssss."

"Do you want me to use you?"

"Pleaaasssee.."

"Ahem."

"Yes... Please... Mistress.."

"Good girl." Kate smirked. "Don't forget. You aren't allowed to cum."

Kate took her own underpants off, and used them as an improvised gag.

"...and don't make too much noise, Pet."

--

Kate sat in bed with a beautiful woman curled around her waist. The vandal's black hair was everywhere, and the collar around her neck was digging into Kate's skin.

Not that she minded.

It had been a slow evening that seemed to be over in an instant. Not for the vandal. Kate had kept her on edge for most of the evening.

They'd moved into bed eventually. The vandal had left a thoughtful collection of toys out, hoping one or two would take Kate's fancy.

Kate barely knew what to do with half of them, but that didn't matter. The vandal looked cute enough with a matching buttplug and collar.

It was well past 4am by the time Kate had run out of energy. The vandal had fallen asleep in her arms almost immediately.

Kate tried to sleep too, but her mind was still racing.

In the end, she decided to go home.

She left the anthology out by the side of the bed.

She pulled out the unfinished story, and left it atop.

With a red pen, she wrote down her phone number along side a message.

"See me after class. Next Friday. K."

12