All Comments on 'A New Perspective Pt. 01'

by Eye_in_the_Skye

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Fantastic

A great start I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Very compelling story. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

Very well written . I do hope you continue with a second chapter. 5 Stars. Look forward to more

Bama71Bama71over 5 years ago
Great Start

Can't wait for the next chapter in this saga. Faith's progress should be fun to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stunning!

I wish I could convey in words how amazing it was for me to read this story. You have no idea how much and how often I have wished for similar revenge dealt out and lessons to be taught to certain men who came crashing through my life and are unworthy of even the dignity of being named. You, dear author, made my day - hell, you made my week! Probably month even! Not only that, but you actually are a very good writer. You did good at conveying the emotion and turmoil, and have only a very few minor typos.

I look forward to more of your fabulous writing!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Phenomenally well-written story. I hope you keep writing, I'm looking forward to following Faith's adventure as she learns to atone for Brent's wicked ways. Question: Why do so many of these types of stories feature petite redheads?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

This was absolutely a wonderful read, and I can't wait for Bella & Faith's story to continue.

In a perfect world, I would be Bella. Thank you for letting me dream within your tale :-)

ZBSKRNZBSKRNover 5 years ago
Excellent

Great story, love the premise, looking forward to additional chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very astute with empathy--FRESH!

Wow! Another new writer does excellent work! What's great are the story elements. Ironically the sex is weak but makes sense as this isn't a story about sex to fap to, but a story to make one ponder how they conduct themselves in their life, and not just towards others but themselves.

Today's Leftist crap is all about "Them", a collective trap that discards the individual. However, the young man this story is about is not the individual type we need in society. We need an empathetic hero that considers themselves as--they consider others. If one ignores themselves, the world becomes what it is--an external focus on sex, drugs, food, and technology. Oh--and to be a slave to the Collective (welcome to Marxism where an elite group make everyone else sacrifice--for the greater good-which is really to keep these elites in power.

Do not make that mistake!

BowiebabiiBowiebabiiover 5 years ago
A good start.

I have admit I almost gave this a pass. I really don't dig the forced femme genre with its inherent misogyny and often elements of humiliation. (So not cool, inflicting gender dysphoria on someone.) After reading the first few pages however, I found they way the author used it to be more than acceptable. This is really well written and executed quite cleverly! Its clear to any trans person that the author has put a bit of her own experiences into the attitudes and outlook of some of these characters.. Looking forward to reading more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific!

A very creative premise. I will definitely be following the story.

Dark_Angel001Dark_Angel001about 5 years ago
Good job

PS: I rarely leave comments, so cudos to the OP

(Reddit speak for original poster/author)

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 5 years ago
Hmmmm

I'm thinking either her mother is dead or her Dad is her mother, transformed.

ZakfarZakfarover 4 years ago
Great!

Very nice. This first chapter is really great!

Not just the story / drama, but your style of writing is also very creative. You don't infuse the story with unnecessary words. But you still keep the feeling of slow pacing. Really great indeed!

I would suggest you to proofread it. There are many spelling mistakes. Sandy at page 2 became Cindy at page 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous