A Northerly Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god. Oh my god. What is that, where did you get that? Get out! Get away from me you asshole!"

"No dice, Cathy. There's more where that came from. Here, swipe left on the one of you sucking that fat dick. You'll like the next one too."

Stunned, she did as I asked, but as gingerly as if handling a live snake. The next picture was the one with her spread-eagled just after 'Joe' had eaten her to her first orgasm of the night. She looked as slutty as you can imagine: her bush soaked, her tits flushed and a satisfied smile on her pretty face.

She jumped up and nearly threw the phone at me in her haste to erase the mental image. "You spied on me! You pervert, you took pictures of me having sex! I'll call the police! You'll be arrested!"

"Will you? Really? Because if you do, those images, and there are even better ones -- remember everything you did that night -- will be all over the world in seconds. I can take the heat... can you? And by the way, those aren't snapshots. They're stills from a much longer video."

She was floored, poleaxed, silently gasping and flailing her arms like a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Hmmmm. Why does that sound familiar?

She finally regained some control. "Wh-what do you want? I don't have any money, there's no way I can pay you. What do you WANT from me," she came to a crescendo of panic and fear. I can't say I enjoyed her terror and confusion. All I really wanted was for her to get past it and realize there was nothing she could refuse me.

"Money? Is that what you think? I don't need your money."

"What then? Oh. Oh!" She calmed a little as she thought she had her answer. "You want to fuck me too. You want to do the things you saw in those pictures. Is that it? You want me to suck your cock and let you fuck me?" I must say, it was great to hear those words and that tone. So unlike the neighbor I'd known. She was gaining confidence. We were on ground she knew. Time to rock her again.

"Fuck you? No, Cathy, I don't want to have sex with you. But I really enjoyed filming you. Such passion, such heat. You have a lovely body, and seeing it fucked so totally by that brute was a delight I'll never forget. And of course, I don't have to remember it. I have it all on video. I can watch it over and over."

She was still pale, but calm and thinking furiously, frantically, trying to get the point of what I was saying. "So you don't want to fuck me, you just want to watch me fuck?"

"And film it. Yes. If you think about it, this could be something we'd both enjoy. I know you liked that raw, hot sex with a stranger. It thrilled you. You got off like fireworks. I want that for you too. I just want to be there while you get it."

Cathy was no dummy. I could see the wheels turning in that lovely head. She'd processed this and seen the reality of her situation. She drooped a little in acceptance but then a thought bubbled up.

"But if you just want to see me having sex, why even bring this up? You could have kept it to yourself and gone on filming... from where, by the way? I guess from your new office? Anyway, what does this get you?"

I told you she was sharp. And she was right, the super-safe play was just as she'd said: wait, watch, wank. It was time to reveal the rest of my evil plan. Muah-ha-ha.

"Well, here's the thing. I've got some good experience as a cameraman now. And like so many of that clan I want the next thing. I want to direct. Think about that. Keep in touch."

I left her in a silent stew, her brain working over the angles and what all this meant to her. She knew I had no interest in breaking up her marriage or mine, and furtive sex with rough men was already part of her secret life. I believed she'd come to the same conclusion I had: this could be the start of a beautiful relationship. It just had to sink in.

I didn't hear from Cathy the rest of the day, but when I went to my office one look out the window showed she was thinking. The curtains at the Hadley house were now closed. That phase of the adventure was now apparently over. It didn't occur to me to turn off the camera, and as it turned out, it was a lucky oversight.

The next morning there was a clip in the inbox. I remembered the closed curtains and was ready to just bin it when I saw how long it was. Too big for just a flick of the lights. I opened it and soon a grin had spread across my face. In seconds my pants were around my ankles.

Lights came on behind the shaded window, then the curtains abruptly parted. There stood Cathy, pimped out in lacy lingerie, her tits held proud by an open-cup bustiere, with garters and stockings framing a freshly trimmed pussy. She looked straight into my window then laid back on the bed, spread for maximum exposure, and brought a buzzy toy into play. She stared at the camera as she ran the vibe up and down her slit, using her other hand to pull at her nipples.

She was turned on, no doubt. Pretty soon the toy was sliding in and out of her dripping cunt. When enough of those juices had reached her asshole she produced a large dildo with all the ridges and ripples of a man-sized cock. Cathy continued to stroke into her pussy while doing her best to fit the rubber monster into her butt. Aaaand... success!

She plundered her own holes energetically, teasing her clit with the buzzer. Both toys were fully embedded when a silent scream issued from her arched body. She trembled with climax as diminishing waves passed through her. When she could come no more she opened her eyes and looked into mine, via the lens. She stretched over to retrieve a legal pad and marker. On it she wrote large: "That's a yes. A hell yes." I shot my own response into a tissue.

Yep, she was smart. She'd looked at the options and figured out that as long as she "had" to do this, she might as well enjoy it.

Ellen was out shopping so I rushed next door. The weird time distortion of watching video from last night made it a little jarring when Cathy opened the door wearing jeans and a blouse, not that sexy outfit I'd just seen her in. Rationally I knew that hours had passed, but little head wasn't watching the clock. Oh well.

"I guess you got my message," Cathy grinned. "You were right about my kinks. And seeing those pictures, I realized there's a kink I'd never expressed. I didn't know I liked the idea of being watched. But I do, a lot. I couldn't stop masturbating to the thought that someone had watched me suck and fuck and climax with a strange cock in my ass. I know you said you didn't want to cheat on Ellen, but I'm telling you, Bill, if you give me a sign I'll fuck you right now until fuck comes out of your ears. As long as you record it."

Do you imagine I was tempted? Fucking-A right I was tempted. I reached out a tentative hand, she moved closer, then I heard Ellen's car pulling into our driveway. Fuck, fuck, fuck. That was close. I had to do better, be smarter.

"Tell you what, Cathy. Ellen's going out with her pals tomorrow night. If Dan's still gone, why don't you come by and I'll show you the video those stills came from. You can see yourself in action, if that interests you."

It did interest her, even after I insisted there'd be no sex, just a private screening party. She'd come by at seven. "Bring wine," I said.

I greeted her with a chaste kiss and she handed me a bottle of an insouciant Beaujolais, which I uncorked. She looked fantastic, braless in a tight tee and painted-on slacks. Suddenly I wasn't sure I could keep my promises. We sipped in silence. "Ok," I finally said, "let's go upstairs and screen your first porno."

While I loaded up the video she made nice noises about the work we'd done to the attic. She might have been a little nervous but she was clearly on board with the whole idea of fucking on camera. I settled her into a chair and brought the video up on the large screen.

"Now, there's no sound and no camera motion -- I can't track your movements. It's just a static scene, with your bedroom window as the frame. It's crude and a little frustrating, but that lends it a certain classic perversity."

She shifted impatiently during my nerdy exposition, eager to get to the good parts. I handed her a remote. "You can fast forward, or go back to re-watch parts you like. It's cued up, just hit play."

She watched in real time, fascinated that this was her, a star in her own movie, getting face-fucked by an oaf she'd picked up in a bar. I'd seen it before, so I spent the time watching her watching herself getting more and more turned on by the sight of herself getting turned on. Don't worry, there's no test.

"What was his name, Cathy? I've been thinking of him as 'Joe' for some reason."

She shrugged and kept staring as screen Cathy was being orally entertained. "No idea, we didn't get to names. Maybe it was Joe. Sure, why not, Joe." Well, she was no help.

We watched to the end. By the point where Joe was plugging her ass with that locomotive rhythm she had her pants off, thrumming her clit and pumping two fingers into her cunt. She wanted to get off in sync with her screen twin. It was a close-run thing, but she made it. And damn, the office smelled like pussy now. Note to self: air freshener.

I don't need to tell you I'd gotten off too, and I'd managed to resist her pleas to just fuck her for god's sake, or let her suck me off, or anything. She did OK all by herself in the end, and my virtue remained intact.

Cathy was now hot to get to the next stage but Dan was due home in a couple of days so all plans went on the back burner. Dan would be as horny as a two-peckered goat after his time on the road, and she mischievously agreed to keep the curtains open so I could see how much he'd missed her. And I thought I was the pervert.

Until then I had a new clip every morning. Cathy was very inventive, keeping us both entertained with her toys and fingers. Then on Sunday, the main show. Cathy mugged for me as she took Dan through the paces, making sure to adjust for the camera. Dan probably just thought she was happy to have him home. She was, of course, but not only for her sake. I almost felt sorry for him, knowing what I'd have her doing soon. Yeah, but just almost.

She came by to review her performance as soon as we were both spouseless for an afternoon, and again I came within a whisker of fucking the shit out of her as she wanked shamelessly in front of the monitor. Cathy really really liked seeing herself on video, and knowing she was being watched.

When I told her what was next she balked at first. I think she'd started to believe she had some choice in the matter, but I scotched that notion flat. As soon as Dan had a few days away she'd be doing exactly what I had planned, and it wasn't picking up some guy she liked and bringing him back home. We'd already shot that movie.

Instead I'd rent and prep a hotel room in town and kit it out with a few discreet but high quality hidden cams, plus a mic or two to capture the sound that was missing in our home movies. She'd get her orders once we had a firm date. Meanwhile she should find a nice cocktail dress she could wear without a bra. She begged to know more, but I told her to just do it. She seemed to chafe but I knew her pretty well by now: she liked being told to do things, it gave her a mental out.

The days dragged by. What the hell was wrong with people in other cities? Didn't their systems need any integrating? I'd lined up rentals for the equipment and was ready to book the room for a weekend. I'd planted the seed with Ellen that an out-of-town trip was coming for my work. All that was left was the date. C'mon, Dan. Your wife has a call time. We're burning daylight!

Two weeks -- two goddamn weeks! later we got the nod. Cathy was as itchy as a woolen jockstrap, out of her skin wondering what I had in store for her. I got more window clips of her with her toys but that scene was getting old and anyway it didn't settle her down.

I spent Saturday setting up mics and cams, checking the angles and focus. Cathy came up at eight as instructed, rolling a small suitcase, dolled up and looking irresistible in a slinky black dress. She was buzzing with impatience. I showed her where the cameras were and what they covered, hoping she could play to them but also hoping she got so into the sex that she didn't care.

"OK, here's the deal. There's a nice lounge downstairs, they get a good business from guys out of town doing, um, integrating." She gave me a dirty look. "Your job is to get a couple of them up here and fuck them every way any of you can think of."

"A couple! You want me to do two guys at once? That's crazy. I've never been with two men at the same time. And I..." She trailed off as the scene played in her mind's eye. Two men meant two cocks. She liked cocks.

"Oh, and Cathy, make sure at least one of them is black. And don't forget to douche and clean out your ass."

Her eyes widened even more as the scene in her head shifted. She bolted for the bathroom. "Dammit, Bill, now I have to change my panties!"

I'd booked the connecting room, so when Cathy left for the bar I stepped over there to wait. And wait. I'd checked out the bar scene last Saturday so I had a good idea how many looks and offers Cathy was getting. The hard part would be finding two guys who were willing to share and who met my one criterion.

Around 11 I heard boozy laughter and the tinkling of glasses as my cast of three came onto their stage set. I realized with a shock I'd neglected to install a "spy cam" so I could watch the production live. I was blind for now. Fuck me. Some director I was. Well, at least I could hear a little. Turns out hearing sex isn't anything like seeing it. The party went on for almost two hours. Even the mental images of Cathy being repeatedly and multiply fucked by two horny men couldn't keep me from nodding. No spy cam. What a rookie mistake.

It took me three days to edit the four cameras into a single coherent video. Cathy pestered me constantly to see the finished product. She didn't need to watch anything to know what had happened, but she still wanted to. She liked being the star, the center of attention. Of course I'd seen everything now multiple times from several angles, and just about rubbed my dick bloody along the way. Cathy had been a very bad girl.

I scheduled the premiere for Friday night, when Ellen would be visiting her parents at their cabin two hours away. In a bit of whimsy I set out a bowl of popcorn and boxes of Sno-Caps and Twizzlers. These would go uneaten.

Cathy arrived wearing a loose top and stretchy slacks. She knew they wouldn't be staying on for long anyway. "Goddammit Bill, what the fuck took you so long. I've been climbing the walls. Let's get rolling here. And what is this shit," she said, noticing my mini concession stand. "Who can eat at a time like this?"

"OK, OK, easy now. You aren't getting fucked tonight, you know. This already happened to you. Cool down, baby." I handed her the remote.

I'd cut the party down to under an hour. Most of what was lost was getting drinks, recharging the semen spouts and so on. Continuity was no problem because all the cams were running full time, I just had to select the best angles. The coverage had been great, though without any hand-held closeups. Regrettable, but a worthwhile tradeoff for stealth.

The door closed behind them. Just as I'd ordered, one of the men was black. He was medium height and stocky but not fat. His white partner was tall and rangy. These weren't the sales reps or brokers I thought would be all over the lounge. Cathy had snagged what I guessed were utility workers: power line installers, something like that. No suits, but dressed OK and cleaned up for a night on the town. They had no idea how lucky they'd gotten.

They were at least tipsy, and it got better when the shorter guy -- I can't call him Joe but I guess Sam would do -- pulled out a vial and tapped a little coke onto the glass coffee table. I knew cocaine from my younger dumber days, and one thing I remembered well was that a person could drink and fuck for hours. Cathy was no stranger, taking a brisk hit on each side.

Sam was a rugged-looking 5'8, solid from outdoor work. His partner, um, Dave, was taller and slimmer, I'd guess 6'1. My request for a black lover was mainly playing the odds, trying for at least one above-average cock for Cathy. And of course I hoped it'd be a stimulating first for her. I guess we'd soon see if that paid off.

Dave gave Cathy a deep kiss, one hand cupping a braless tit and squeezing the nipple erect. Sam cupped the other one and Cathy swung to accept his lips. Her hands were busy exploring the bulges in their slacks. She broke off and moved toward the center of the room, swaying to some music only she could hear. Her hands slithered down her body as the men stood back. She pulled up at her hem a little more on each slither until her soaked panties were visible. She slipped them off.

Sam and Dave had pulled out their cocks at the first sight of Cathy's neatly trimmed pussy. We'd hit the dick jackpot: Dave was long and meaty with a upward curve; Sam was shorter but seriously thick. They stroked their man-sized hardons as they waited for the next reveal. It wasn't long in coming. Cathy's eyes were glued to the two large dicks being stroked just feet away, knowing that they'd soon be fucking into her. I could see her shiver with a small orgasm.

In one fluid motion she gathered the dress from the bottom and pulled it over her head, leaving her gloriously naked and still doing her sensuous dance. She cupped and pulled her breasts, stretching the nipples into taut pebbles. Her gaze never left the cocks. The men took over the stroking and tweaking. Sam's hand went to Cathy's crotch, spreading her lips with a rough workman's finger and finding her pleasure button. Her knees buckled and she went with it, dropping level with their cocks.

Dave got the first lick, then Sam, and back and forth, as Cathy took in more of each dick at every turn until she had Sam at the back of her throat, and kept going. The expression on his face was priceless. A beautiful woman he'd met just a short while ago was naked at his feet and throating his fat penis while his co-worker waited for a turn.

She released him with a gasp and turned to give Dave the same treat. His extra length didn't stop Cathy from mashing her face into his coarse pubes, swallowing the whole thing. He and Sam exchanged a grinning high-five.

Cathy had been frigging herself furiously and was more than ready to fuck. She had Sam in her mouth again, just working the tip now, and gestured for Dave to take the rear. She spread open and pushed back to accept his curvy length.

"Goddamn, woman, your pussy is like hot butter. Where'd you get a cunt like this? Shit, I'll be back fucking this any time I'm working around here." His crude comments served to inflame Cathy. Humiliation was a trigger for her.

The first time I saw this scene I had an almost physical sense of pressure when he pushed his large tool into her dripping snatch. I could see Cathy, the one watching now, jump a little as her body remembered how much he'd stretched her out, how good and how scary it had been.

The memory jolted her into action. Until now she'd been relatively still, frozen by the sight of her own raw sexuality. Now she shook it off and rose from the chair to shed her pants and top, wanting to be as naked now as she had been then. She paused the video, her screen self impaled by one cock and sucking another, and turned to me.

"Mother of god, Bill, I had no idea. We're what, 10 minutes into this and already I'm soaked. And you've seen this how many times? How could you stand it? Oh!" she said as she realized I was standing there with my admittedly pale and relatively puny cock at a full stand, stroking slowly. "I guess you couldn't. Here, let me help you with that. I want a real cock in my mouth. Please, Bill?"