A Northerly Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, don't be disappointed in me. A man can only stand so much. I know I said I wouldn't fuck Cathy, and I'm trying to stick to that. But I figured I could cash in my Bill Clinton exemption: Eatin' ain't cheatin'. Besides, I wanted to. So there.

I went to her side and showed her I was willing. She licked me once and I swear if I hadn't been desensitized by all the masturbating while editing this epic I'd have come right then. One lick. But I didn't, and when she took me between her lips and unpaused the video I sighed and settled in for a long suck.

On screen, Dave was fucking her hard and fast as she sucked away at Sam. It was a curious sensation to watch one Cathy working at a thick black cock while seeing and feeling the real Cathy match the action on my pinkish one.

Sam switched ends with Dave. They fucked and fucked and switched and fucked until Dave pulled out of her cunt and let go with a blast that spurted nearly to her neck. Sam backed out of her mouth and stroked a bit until he sprayed all over her face, hair and tits. She came, massively, as the first drops landed.

That did it for me, too. Cathy sucked out my meager load, then sat back and paused the video. She'd rubbed herself red and needed a break. I thought a Twizzler would help, but she just laughed. Some lotion maybe, but no candy. Note to self: lotion. And air freshener.

In the edit I'd condensed the long break after this first set to under a minute. In the suite they'd sat around joking, drinking and tooting for 45 minutes while recuperating and cleaning up jizz. Cathy left the video paused, took a pee break and got a water from the mini-fridge.

The action on screen was the second round of the evening. The party had moved to the bed and started to look like a horizontal version of round one, Cathy lying on her side with one man in her pussy and the other in her mouth. Then she twisted onto her back and spread her legs in invitation. Dave took up the challenge, planking above her and sliding his oversized weapon into her cunt. Sam wanted more head but she shook him off to concentrate on the man at her front door.

She reached to pull him deeper, thrusting her hips to meet his rapid strokes and to increase contact with her clitoris. Their recent climaxes, and the nose candy, had given them some reserve but Cathy saw no need to wait. She bucked and thrashed until a sudden orgasm stopped her motion cold. Dave kept plugging away but didn't come.

Sam had been watching for an opportunity and decided this was it. He tapped in, and Dave reluctantly extracted his member and ceded the field.

Sam's technique was different. He sat on his heels, raised Cathy's hips to the level of his cock and slid in. Cathy, still dazed from her climax, didn't resist. Sam worked his hips forward until he was fully implanted, then started rocking Cathy up and down on his thick dick. He used this levering motion to rub the head against her deep insides.

As Cathy returned to earth she could feel this new friction against the top of her channel, right at her G-spot. She felt the stirrings of a new orgasm. She'd never come twice within five minutes, but this was a night of firsts, or seconds if you like.

It worked for Sam, too. His motion turned spasmodic and he grunted as he pulsed his seed into the lovely body at his crotch. Cathy shouted that she was coming, coming, don't stop keep fucking me, just like that. She reached her peak with a spurting cock buried in her superheated core. She passed out. Sam let her drop and his shrinking cock slipped out, followed by a stream of milky fluid.

Dave had been wanking himself and needed to bust. He looked at Sam, who shrugged and left the bed with a "be my guest" wave. Dave slid his cock back into the sloppy cunt of the unconscious Cathy and started stroking again. He fucked wildly for five minutes or so. As he neared his climax Cathy stirred and raised her head. When Dave let loose with a howl she made a confused frown, looked over at Sam, looked back at Dave, and burst out laughing.

We paused because Cathy was laughing again in my office. "Damn, Bill, that was classic. I don't imagine you've ever passed out while fucking one guy, and woke up being fucked by another. I was so out of it. When it hit me I couldn't stop myself. I'm sure it's rude to laugh when some guy's getting his nut in you, but I think everyone saw the humor." She chuckled again as she pulled out the two fingers she'd been fucking herself with.

The next hotel break was longer. Cathy played idly with the two cocks, and the guys just as idly tweaked her nipples and fingered her, but there was no passion in it. I had cut most of that out, reducing it to a minute and a dissolve, coming back in about the time all that diddling had paid off and the guys were interested again. Cathy was ready too. It wasn't just her pussy that had been fingered. Dave had found that Cathy didn't mind a digit or two in her butt. She started sucking Sam again, and there's the bell for the final round.

Cathy's pupils were pinpoints. She should have been comatose for all the drinkies and orgasms, but then there was the blow. A bump here, a bump there and before you know it you've got a few hundred bucks in your nose and you're not going to sleep before Christmas. And you want to fuck.

Cathy knelt facing the men, who were half-reclined and semi-erect. She sucked one cock for a few strokes then switched to the other, alternating until both men had risen to a full stand. She rose and straddled Sam, sinking onto his sturdy cock and presenting her tits to be licked and nipped. She worked herself up and down, rotating her hips to get the clitoral contact she needed. She was soon as hot and juicy as a circus hotdog, and told Dave she wanted him at the same time.

The guys smiled. This was new territory for all three, but there was no hesitation. Sam pulled her forward while Dave lubed her as well as he could. He had no problem rubbing his dick up against Sam's as he gathered some pussy juice from Cathy. She cautioned him to go easy, since he was pretty big and she was pretty full.

He applied a steady pressure with his cock against her asshole. The entry was exquisite: you'd swear that there was no way that fleshy truncheon could get into such a tiny pore, but slowly, slowly her anal ring relaxed to welcome it. Once the head was in the rest followed easily. Cathy had tensed against possible pain but now visibly let go and started to grind against her two trapped treasures.

Sam thrust upward as Dave lunged forward, sometimes in sync but only by chance. They had both come so many times they were in no danger of blowing too soon, but Cathy was in almost continual orgasm. She was no longer capable of holding herself upright. She was slumped against Sam and pinned in place by Dave's prong, a rag doll for their double use.

Watching, Cathy was spellbound. "God that looks as fantastic as it felt. I could really use some more of that. C'mon, Bill, you and a dildo would be great right now. Put your cock in my ass." She was fucking herself with two fingers again and slipping a third into her asshole.

But I'd had the only fun I was going to have at this screening. I was back on the strait and narrow path.

The action on screen was reaching a resolution. With a last heroic effort Sam exploded into Cathy's cunt, then was squeezed out by her contractions and by Dave's continuing assault. It took another couple of minutes before Dave held still with his cock deep in her shitter and delivered the last semen of the night into our star performer.

Cathy climaxed in my office as the screen froze the three fuckers into a tableau of sexual abandon, then faded to black.

"Oh my god Bill, I can't believe I'll ever feel that fucked again. I'm not sure I can go back to vanilla sex with Dan. Tell me there's more. What are you going to make me do next?"

"Well... I do have this idea for a firehouse gang bang. Six hot studs and, I dunno, do they still have Dalmatians? But we should take a break and let you get your head straight. You do have a normal life, boring as it might seem right now. It can't be all blowjobs and buttfucks. Let's give it a month or so, see how it goes."

"Fuck. I suppose you're the boss. But I can't promise I won't be hitting the bars when Dan's out of town. Now that I know what two cocks can do I'm sure I can find a few to scratch my itches. You say life can't be all buttfucks and BJ's, but I'll need to test that. Wanna watch? I'll leave the lights on for you."

End

--

With love from Nico, July 2018