A Stallion Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason bucked his hips hard, resting his right paw against the cool wall as he pawed himself off harder and thrust his erection into the empty air before him. But in his head, he was pounding into Daren, much rougher than he would have fantasised earlier on, and nearing his climax as his paw pumped vigorously along his length.

The stallion neighed triumphantly as he hit his peak and shot a thick torrent of horse seed over the clear side of the cubicle, the white, creamy substance trickling down to merge with the shower water. He near collapsed on the shower floor with the sheer force of his climax, breathing heavily as the intense pleasure seared through his body and his muzzle dropped almost to the level of the floor.

He felt physically drained as he dragged himself back to his hooves, standing up carefully and using the wall heavily for support. Somehow, he managed to grab hold of the shower head and use it to rinse himself off, spraying it briefly on the cubicle wall to clean the remains of his seed from there too, leaving no evidence behind. Soon, he had the water switched off and had stepped out of the cubicle again to dry himself with the towel he had left close by before starting his shower. It was just as well that he had left the towel close, because Jason's legs shook so badly with both exhaustion and exhilaration at his vibrant fantasy.

Questions began to flood his mind as it cleared slowly from the haze of sexual euphoria. Why had he had a fantasy like that? And why had he succumbed so quickly to it? Those were two of the questions among the many that crowded in, each demanding attention. A heated blush coloured Jason's muzzle as he realised just what exactly he had fantasised about to a truly intense orgasm - one of the most satisfying he had experienced in a long time. Did he really want Daren sexually? Or was he deluding himself into believing that he wanted the stallion, simply because he was questioning his sexuality and Daren was a convenient figure to fantasise about for many reasons?

"Are you finished in there yet?"

Jason jumped a foot off the ground and skidded on the smooth floor, struggling to grip with his hooves on the somewhat damp surface. Oh hell! He thought frantically. Daren's on the other side of that door? Does he know what I was doing? Did he hear me? Shit!

Just calm down, he told himself, running his paw through his mane and glancing nervously at the door. Even if he did hear you, there is no way he could have known what you were thinking of. You're safe. Outside the bathroom door, Daren stomped his hoofs impatiently and banged the door with his fist, shouting to Jason again.

"You've been in there ages, are you gonna let me use the shower at all today?"

"Just a second!" Jason shouted back, trying to stay calm as he grabbed his clothes in one hand and wrapped the towel tightly around his waist. He paused for a second to check and double check that the towel would not slip off accidentally, especially in front of Daren. When he opened the door to Daren a few seconds later, Jason was as cool and composed as ever.

"What took you so long?" Daren snapped impatiently. "Others need the bathroom too, you know?"

"Yeah, I know," Jason replied, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Sorry, man, didn't realise the time."

"Yeah, yeah," he was brushed off rudely as Daren pushed past him into the bathroom, pulling his shirt over his head as he went. "I really need a shower myself!"

Jason shook his head in disbelief as the door was slammed in his face. How could he have had such thoughts about this stallion not so long ago? He must have been completely demented to think of him like that!

Jeez...not getting laid has made me think some weird things, he finally decided, turning to walk back to the guest bedroom that he occupied for the time being. His room was fairly neat, as he had not brought many belongings with him from home - just the bare necessities. He was a bit of a minimalist when it came to possessions and personal decoration, although he couldn't have decorated within his boss' house even if he wished to, of course.

He sat down on the bed heavily, putting his muzzle in his paws. How was he going to face Daren after having that fantasy? He thought that he could pretty much say that he was bisexual by now, but he didn't want anyone else finding that fact out until he was ready - if he was ever ready for anyone to know.

Jason sighed deeply, but tried to turn his mind to more practical matters. He stood up and looked around for the towel he normally left in his room to dry his tail, which took a long while to dry otherwise as it was so thick.

I must have left it in the bathroom, he thought, blushing as he realised he would have to dash into the room while Daren was there to fetch it. This won't be easy, but surely he won't be in the shower yet - I'll just go and fetch it quickly.

Holding his towel firmly at his waist, Jason trotted back to the bathroom, knocking the door politely.

"Daren? I left a towel in there - mind if I come get it?" He called loudly, hoping not to startle Daren or catch him unawares. There was no sound from within the bathroom though, not even the sound of running water, so Jason assumed that it would be okay for him to go in. The stallion was probably fussing with his mane before having a shower, as he was strangely proud of his flowing black mane and liked to keep it in excellent condition. He opened the door quickly and stepped inside, leaving the door swinging open behind him.

"Hey, did I leave my towel in..." Jason's voice trailed off in shock and Daren whipped his head around, his ears flat against his skull.

The black stallion was on all fours, facing away from the door where Jason stood in disbelief. He had dropped his towel and had one long arm stretched behind his back; in his paw was a twelve inch long, black dildo shaped like a horse's member, which Daren held half-buried in his tail hole.

For several long seconds, the two horses simply stared at each other, each trying to comprehend the situation. Jason looked at Daren and almost didn't notice his member rising from its sheath, forming a noticeable bulge in his loose jeans.

"Shit, Daren," he mumbled, ducking his head to the side but still peering fixedly at the exposed stallion out of the corner of his eyes. Seeing this, he couldn't shift his own memory of masturbating to the image of thrusting his member into Daren's tight, dark pucker of a tail hole from his mind.

"Fuck...I'm sorry..." Jason mumbled, spinning around and dashing out of the bathroom, not stopping to close the door. He didn't stop running until he reached his room, where he darted inside and collapsed on his bed in shock at what had just happened.

Well... He had never expected that of Daren. For all his cracks at Jason being gay, he never thought that Daren would be bi or gay! Jason shook his head in disbelief, unable to understand the implications of this so soon after discovering the truth.

But what did this make of his fantasies? Could he fulfil them?

No, Jason sighed deeply and lay back on the bed, knowing that he shouldn't act upon his own desires in this situation. Daren would be unlikely to reciprocate and would be far more likely to dominate him sexually, maybe injuring him in the process. Jason shuddered in repulsion at the thought of being dominated by Daren; he could only imagine the humiliation that would befall him during and after the act, no matter how pleasurable the sex may be.

He had to wonder what it would be like if Daren was a submissive, but he snorted at the thought, brushing it off immediately. There was no way he was a submissive, not with his attitude, no way at all. Daren was far more likely to wish to take complete control of him and revel in the power it gave him.

But what if Daren is a sub? He was down on the floor with a dildo in his arse after all, Jason realised suddenly, sitting up in shock at this realisation. If he was a dom, surely he would have been doing something different to get himself off?

Almost without Jason's being aware of the fact, his member had quickly grown hard and erect again, almost painfully so. The towel tented over his crotch, pulling the towel up so that his private regions were exposed slightly. An image crept unbidden into his mind - he saw Daren kneeling at his hooves, licking them clean from the dirt of the stable yard. Slowly, the stallion moved up his legs, kissing his thighs gently, and then nuzzling at his balls with compassion.

No! I shouldn't think like that! Jason snapped himself out of the daydream, rubbing a hand across his muzzle tiredly. No, he was just tired - that was why he had such a thought, considering what he was questioning about Daren now.

He lay down flat on his back, willing his erection to subside. But the more that he willed the insistent throbbing to go away, the stronger it seemed to pulse with a hot, burning need and the memory of Daren's muscled buttocks pushed all other thoughts out of his head. He could see Daren's back now as he imagined wrapping his arms around his torso, lining his thick horse member up with Daren's tail hole and then pounding into him ruthlessly and vigorously...

"Hey," a quiet voice came from the door way.

Jason sat bolt upright on the bed, his heart hammering wildly in his chest as he saw that Daren had finished his "shower" and has standing half-naked in the door way of his room, only a fluffy, white towel wrapped around his waist, contrasting with his damp, black fur.

He blushed, knowing that his hard on was still prominently displayed, but less so when he sat up properly and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

"Hey," he replied quietly, unable to quite look Daren in the eyes. He felt that he really should apologise again for barging in on Daren like that, but he couldn't form the words with the embarrassed stallion standing there half-naked in front of him.

Daren had his ears lowered to the sides at the awkwardness of the situation and slowly padded across the room to Jason, sitting down with what seemed to be extreme care on the bed - deliberately keeping a metre wide gap between him and Jason.

Wondering what Daren wanted, Jason shifted uncomfortably, peering at the stallion out of the corner of his eye. Thankfully, his erection had subsided with the Daren's arrival and had receded back into his sheath, leaving no outward evidence of his arousal, although the tingling need still thrummed deep within his body.

"Listen," Jason began awkwardly, staring down at his towel. "I'm...sorry for walking in on you...like that. I shouldn't have walked in."

Daren showed no acknowledgement of what was said, staring at the wall blankly; his eyes were unfocused and unseeing, as he was deep in thought.

What is he thinking? Jason debated, feeling the first spark of irritation flare up. Did he come in here just to make things more difficult? The whole situation could have been forgotten quite easily if he had simply acted like nothing was wrong and nothing had happened! He snorted heavily, brushing his still damp forelock out of his eyes as he turned to face Daren directly in a more confrontational manner than he had before.

"Haven't you got anything to say?" He snapped, gesturing in frustration with his paw. "You came in here, didn't you? Surely you didn't walk in just to sit there and act dumb."

This shook Daren out of his reverie - Jason had never had the courage or the reason to speak to him like that before, usually keeping some semblance of calmness around Daren whenever he became unbearably obnoxious.

"I..." Daren sighed loudly, leaning back on his paws and looking up at the ceiling, not willing to make eye contact with Jason. "I didn't think I would be interrupted...in there."

"That much is obvious," Jason laughed, not cruelly so, but at the absurdity of the scene. There he was, sitting on the bed with the gay or bisexual stallion with only towels wrapped around both of their waists. He felt a bit sorry for the other stallion and reached out to put a companionable paw on his shoulder; Daren flinched at his touch but didn't push him away.

"I didn't mean that in a harsh way, Daren," Jason said gently. "I was very surprised to see you there, let me tell you that!"

"I saw that from the way you ran from the room," Daren replied, with a faint grin on his muzzle. The two stallions chuckled for a minute, the mood in the room considerably lighter and significantly more bearable.

"So..." Jason started curiously, wondering if Daren would answer his question or choose to ignore it. "Are you...gay then, Daren? You said you had been married before."

Daren looked surprised at the bluntness of the question, but Jason didn't regret asking at all. He was beginning to have a strong feeling about the stallion and wanted to hear the full story from him personally.

"I'm not gay...but bisexual...that would be right," he answered, lowering his head almost to the level of his chest, blushing heatedly. "One of the reasons that I split with my wife was because she found out that I was bisexual - she couldn't handle it, she said to me. She was afraid I would cheat on her with a male."

Jason sympathetically rubbed his shoulder in small circles, sorry that his friend's wife had been like that and treated him so badly, just because of his sexuality. It seemed like such an awful thing to do to a person, assuming that Daren had not actually done anything to act upon the feelings he had for males.

"I'm sorry, mate, that must have been rough, not like you can help how you are," he murmured softly, shuffling closer to Daren on the bed and feeling bolder when he did not move away. Daren put his head in his paws, raking his long fingers through the top part of his thick mane almost painfully.

"I really did love her, but not anymore... I couldn't now, after what she did and how she yelled at me when I told her the truth. I never cheated on her with anyone, I never did anything wrong, that had real need for a divorce. I guess it didn't help that she was a dominant."

Wait... WHAT?

"Hold on a second," Jason latched on to the new information. "If she was a dominant, are you a submissive?" Daren snorted derisively.

"Oh, it's all coming out now, isn't it? Yes, fine, have it - I am a sub in the bedroom side of things. Happy?"

Oops. Jason realised that he had gone too far in questioning Daren, who shot him an exasperated glare as if to accentuate this fact. He shrugged his shoulder to remove Jason's paw from his shoulder, glancing away with an unexpectedly hurt expression on his muzzle. Jason shook his mane off his neck in slight embarrassment at pushing too far.

"I didn't mean to pry, mate, I was only curious from what you said about your wife," he apologised genuinely, stretching his head towards Daren to nuzzle apologetically at his cheek. Daren jumped at the soft nuzzle and then relaxed noticeably, even giving a very quiet whinny of delight at it.

It seemed that he could relax very quickly into the sub state of mind. That was something none of Jason's previous female partners had had difficulty in doing. Interesting.

"Okay, I don't think you meant any harm," Daren snorted, returning the nuzzle gently, but his eyes still retained a suspicious gleam. He was unsure what would come of his, Jason could see the conflict within him.

And he was absolutely sure that the stallion was just as horny as he was right then. All he had to do was get Daren to see that and act upon it.

Jason wrapped his arm gently around Daren's shoulders in a friendly, companionable hug and his resolve was strengthened when Daren leaned into his side, resting his muzzle lightly on his shoulder. Jason chuckled warmly and nipped his neck, drawing a surprised squeal from Daren, who shook but didn't move away.

"Jason...don't," Daren whispered, ducking his head down.

"Why not?" Jason murmured, lipping softly at Daren's cheek in an equine kiss, squeezing his arm more firmly around his shoulders. The stallion trembled, his tail twitched fervently where it lay splayed out on the bed sheets behind him. He seemed nervous and Jason tried to soothe him a little, nuzzling his neck and feeling the respective roles the two occupied in daily life shift gradually as the intimacy grew.

"Because... Because I'm having thoughts about you that I shouldn't," Daren blurted out, the blush radiating warmly from his cheeks and muzzle. But that was the moment Jason was waiting for - confirming his aforementioned suspicions about Daren and what he had thought about.

Jason slid round and put his paws firmly against Daren's shoulders, using his weight to press Daren down on to the bed. The stallion looked shocked, but made no move to fight Jason, just allowing his mouth to gape wide open speechlessly.

"Jason? What are you doing? What are you thinking?" Daren eventually managed to gasp out, moving as if he wanted to throw Jason off him but only ending up placing his paws on Jason's chest, stroking the defined muscles almost in awe.

"I'm thinking that we should have some fun here, in the bedroom," Jason replied with a wicked grin, licking Daren's nose.

"I always suspected that you might be like this, but I never thought you would want to try anything like this with me," Daren murmured, stretching his arms submissively over his head, where Jason quickly pinned them with a strong paw on his wrists.

"Swing your legs up on to the bed and unwrap the towel from your waist."

Daren gulped audibly but did as he was told, blushing even harder, if that was even possible, when he tugged the towel away, exposing himself completely to Jason. Jason didn't stop to wonder if things were going too quickly - he was enjoying himself far too much for that. He licked his lips at the sight of Daren's stallion member sliding from its fleshy, black sheath, still soft for the moment, but that would soon be rectified by what Jason had in mind.

Easing himself off the bed, Jason stood up and dropped his own towel, waving his tail over his rear. Over his shoulder, he grinned back at Daren and lifted his light coloured tail high over his buttocks to show off his tail hole, raising his eyebrows at the way Daren stared fixedly at his exposed cheeks.

"See something you like," Jason teased, swishing his tail back and for in a hypnotic motion.

Daren nodded dumbly, unable to find words to express his arousal, which had flared up with a pleasing but unexpected strength. His stallion hood had stiffened to its full length, which was only slightly smaller than Jason's at fourteen inches but somewhat thicker at the girth, and displayed his arousal proudly. The poor stallion had not been with another for several months - the last of which had been a petite but seductive vixen he had picked up from the White Hart pub, only down the road. Although he had regularly gotten himself off with a well-used paw, he had craved the attention of another fur for a long time. Sometimes a paw could only satisfy so much of a need.

Understanding that Daren was very much in need at the moment, Jason blew him a sneaky kiss over his shoulder and winked slyly.

"I'm going to get...some items, but I will be back soon," he informed Daren, giving a coy smile before trotting from the room and leaving him with a sense of emptiness in his surroundings.

It seemed an age before Jason returned, each second stretching out unbearably for Daren, who steeled himself to lie on the bed without moving a muscle, hoping that it would please Jason. He felt vaguely surprised that he had slipped so easily into the mindset of being submissive again, after having a lengthy period in which he had not indulged his tendencies with any dominant. All the femfurs he had lain with since his divorce had wanted a male to dominate them and, since he had considered himself lucky to be getting any sex at all, he had obliged them, tricking his mind into believing that by doing what they wished, he was still acting the submissive role.