A Stallion Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason returned then, pulling Daren out of his thoughtful reverie and making him snort in disbelief at what he brought with him. In his paws was a pair of handcuffs - proper metal ones, not the kind that Daren had seen displayed on the shelves of the soft bondage shops his wife had loved to frequent, showing off her husband to the assistants and choosing simple yet effective restraints to bind him with.

But that was not all. He had several lengths of white rope slung casually over his shoulder and both a short riding crop and Daren's stallion dildo in his free paw. Daren shivered, imagining the ropes binding his legs to the metal posts of the bed and feeling the crop slap down on his thigh, dangerously close to his sheath. Far from making him fearful, Daren hoped that Jason would indeed play rougher than he had originally imagined.

"Where did you get those?" Daren asked, his eyes wide with shock even as his stallion hood throbbed and leaked several more thick drops of pre cum.

Jason didn't answer, choosing instead to crawl on the bed next to Daren, touching his pale chestnut nose softly to the other stallion's velvety black one and gazing into his eyes calmly but seriously.

"Daren, I am not going to make you do this. But if we do this together, I want complete and utter submission from you tonight, in bed. I intend to dominate you, but I promise that I will not cause you pain. I am asking you to trust me."

Already being in the sub mindset, the answer he had to give was clear to Daren, as he lowered his eyes submissively and stretched his paws high over his head, resting them close to the metal bars at the top of the bed.

"Do with me as you will, Master. For tonight, I am solely yours to do with as you desire."

Jason kissed Daren's muzzle gently, satisfied with the answer although a bit surprised that he had called him master, and then grinned widely to the exposed stallion. His eyes landed on the pillows residing on the white duvet and he grabbed hold of both of them, gently sliding them under Daren's hips so that his tail hole would be presented for easier access. But he couldn't just ignore Daren's paws lying so close to the metal bars - it would be a crime to.

The handcuffs will do well here, he thought, nuzzling Daren's bare chest softly and giving his neck a playful nip. He took the handcuffs and quickly secured one to Daren's wrist, then slipping it through the cold bars and snapping it shut around Daren's other wrist; Jason gave the cuffs a light tug, ensuring that they were fastened securely. Even if Daren wished to escape now, he could not, but Jason doubted that he would want to with what he had planned for tonight.

Daren's breathing increased significantly when Jason snapped the cuffs shut, making escape impossible. He whinnied nervously though as the rope was wrapped around his legs, above his hoof but below his fetlock, and tied to the bottom corners of the bed, spreading his dark legs lewdly wide. Jason rubbed his side soothingly, reassuring him that all was okay and that he was not going to have any more restraints placed upon him.

"Easy now, pet," he murmured softly, kissing Daren's muzzle lightly and then locking his lips in a deep kiss, his tongue darting quickly in to explore Daren's mouth. Daren nickered happily and returned the kiss passionately, his tongue playing lightly with Jason's in the kiss. He took the dildo in his paw and rummaged in the drawer of the bedside cabinet for a tube of lubricant, which he soon found and applied a liberal coat to the dildo.

"I've got to see how stretched out you are," Jason whispered heatedly, moving back down the bed to kneel between Daren's legs.

He touched the tip of the well-lubricated black dildo to Daren's tail hole, smiling as he felt the ring of muscle twitch eagerly. Daren relaxed his muscles instinctively, the response being ingrained in him from many sessions that he had been submissive in the company of his wife. This made it very easy for Jason to ease the dildo into his tight pucker; Daren squealed and wriggled in his bonds as the smooth plastic was pressed insistently into his receptive hole. Jason was surprised and pleased at how effortlessly he filled Daren's behind with the ten inch dildo - perhaps it would be easier to penetrate him that he thought.

Slowly, teasingly, Jason pumped the phallus back and for, feeling Daren's muscles clutch at it whenever he pulled it back; he was very unwilling for Jason to make any move to remove the dildo from his tail hole. Daren panted in pleasure, squirming against his bonds and doing his best to thrust his hips so that more of the fake phallus sank into him. He squealed as Jason adjusted the angle, finding Daren's prostate and stroking against it rhythmically. The handcuffs clacked against the metal bars loudly; Daren thrashed wildly on the bed, almost coming to a quick climax just from the simple acts that had been performed upon him so far.

Seeing this, Jason slowed even more and drew the dildo from his tail hole, leaving it gaping wide as if in hunger to be filled again. Whinnying in disappointment, Daren looked pleadingly at his master, knowing better than to beg him vocally to be allowed to cum already. Jason had to chuckle, shaking his finger at Daren knowingly.

"Ah, ah... Can't have you cumming yet. You'll have your chance," Jason almost purred in satisfaction, placing the dildo carefully on the duvet and picking up the crop in replacement.

Daren's eyes became fixed upon the crop, which Jason passed from paw to paw playfully, watching his pet's reaction with pleasure. Settling on holding it in his right paw, he traced it around Daren's balls lightly, barely touching the sensitive orbs with the leather triangle flap on the end of the crop; Daren moaned softly, pushing his hips up to gain more feeling.

The smack of the crop on his thigh made him jump and lie still in shock. Jason smirked a little at Daren's response, but he hadn't brought it down very hard - the sound of the impact had been a lot worse than the force behind it, which Daren soon realised. His thigh smarted a little, but the hurt faded in seconds when Jason rubbed over the hurt spot gently with his paw. Daren blushed deeply when he realised that he only felt more turned on from the slap.

"Stay still, or I'll do that again," Jason warned and Daren bobbed his head quickly to show his understanding.

"Yes, Master!" He replied, although he wouldn't have minded being hit with the riding crop.

Jason supported himself on his paws and knees over Daren's helpless body, rubbing the length of his member against Daren's own, snorting softly in enjoyment. For a couple of minutes, Jason kept this up, the stallions' groans of need and pleasure filling the room. Pre cum from both of their members slickened their shafts, allowing Jason to slide against Daren unhindered, to both of their delight.

But he wanted more than this. He wanted to sink his thick shaft into the tight behind of the sub stallion who lay so temptingly before him, just begging to be fucked long and hard. Jason paused, looking down at his pet stallion, who wriggled slightly, wanting Jason to keep up what he was doing. However, Jason wanted one more thing from his pet before he took him like a mare in season for the first time.

"If you want me to fuck you, you have to beg for it," Jason snorted lustfully, his hot breath warming the fur on Daren's neck. Daren shivered and opened his eyes again, looking pleadingly at Jason.

"Please, Master! I want you to fuck me hard and rough so I can't walk straight tomorrow! Please, I'm begging you to shove your huge stallion hood into my tail hole and shoot a load of your cum when you use me!"

Daren was in no way humiliated to beg for it. Everything he said was true, he wanted this so badly, he would do or say anything to make it happen. Baring his teeth in a feral grin, Jason shoved the crop into Daren's mouth, forcing his teeth apart and lodging it in the gap at the back of his mouth, where a horse's bit would slot in on a non-anthro horse. The makeshift bit gag was eagerly accepted by Daren, feeling how his tongue was pressed down underneath it and he had to clench his teeth to keep it in his mouth as his Master wished him to.

Daren was so preoccupied with the gag in his muzzle that he didn't notice Jason shifting his position so that his lubricated stallion hood was rubbing against his empty tail hole. Jason held on to Daren's hips tightly with both paws and then thrust his hips forward, burying his meat in Daren's backside. Jason emitted a loud moan of pleasure at the hot, tight feeling that he had been craving, although Daren's eyes widened at the initial stab of pain he felt from being penetrated so deeply. Jason's member touched places so deep in his tail hole that he had never been able to properly stimulate them before. And it felt amazing!

Jason pulled Daren's hips up against his, beginning to pump his length quickly within Daren, listening with satisfaction to his pet's muffled squeals around the gag as he shook his head wildly from side to side, pushing his hips up fervently to meet Jason's rough thrusts. He'd never felt so full and desperate to blow his load - the need to do so was building up rapidly as he was fucked deeply. If this was how being with a dominant male felt every time, he would gladly give up all femfurs for life!

As he bucked his hips harder and faster, Jason felt his climax approaching quickly after holding himself back from taking Daren much sooner in their session. He snorted dominantly, throwing his head back and panting heavily as he strived to not explode just yet inside his pet, who was not as disciplined as he. Daren moaned against the restricting gag and wrenched at his bonds, hitting his own climax and releasing his seed all over his body, his cum pouring out to coat his groomed fur thickly.

It was the image of Daren lying completely spent and exhausted below him, gleaming black stomach and chest splattered with a generous dosage of creamy stallion cum, that did it for Jason. He gave a dominant stallion's scream of ecstasy, pounding his member once more into that scorching, tight cavern, feeling his soft sheath press against Daren's tail hole as he too gave in to an overwhelming orgasm. His seed shot into the warm passage and he dug his fingers into Daren's hips to hold him up against his crotch, pumping him full of his thick stallion seed.

When he was done, he collapsed on top of Daren, who lay exhausted underneath him, the crop fallen from his muzzle and much too tired to object to his Master's weight as the thick shaft softened inside his tail hole. Hot and sweaty from the exertion, it was all Jason could do to remain conscious, semi-delirious from the incredible rush his orgasm had brought him.

"Do you think we...could do this again sometime?" Daren asked shyly, licking Jason's cheek and bringing him out of his half-conscious state. Jason smiled wearily, struggling up and letting his member recede into his sheath as he reached back to untie Daren's legs from the bed.

"Oh, I think we can come to some sort of arrangement," Jason chuckled, relaxing on top of his pet again, making himself comfortable as he unfastened the cuffs. "As long as you know me as your Master."