All Comments on 'A Tangled Web Ch. 06'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
prop69prop69about 6 years ago
What a SLUT.

Leaving her 9 year olds alone on the water.

TRAMP

Getting worse

I have enjoyed so many of your stories.

Let this one go.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
"The times, they are a-changin'." - Bob Dylan

Prop69, Water Safety, ...Like so MANY things, was viewed differently 78 years ago.

Even into the 50's, no one thought about the risks of two third-graders, without life preservers, rowing in the middle of a lake with no one else around. For reference, see 'LEAVE IT TO BEAVER, Season 3 Episode 85, THE BORROWED BOAT' in which there are several moral lessons taught, but not even the police are concerned that Larry and Beaver are alone on the water.

Thank you for reading my stories and commenting. Ch. 07 is fresh out today. Ch. 08 is in process. MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Prop69

Give it a rest. It's fiction Decent story but why all the capital letters through out the story? Mildly annoying. 3 stars

DragonRider55

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Dragon Rider

Thank you for your readership. I put CAPS... and ellipses... in to suggest emphasis and pacing for the reader. I certainly could do otherwise, but I choose to not. MP2 :-)

Lic2pleaseLic2pleasealmost 4 years ago
My first read of yours “Bravo” 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I wish I had met her @ 18ish lol

Good story, my cock throbbed, and twitched through out.

I’ll read the rest.

Thank You, kiss kiss lic lic

Rex

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Rex. May I suggest...

...you go to ‘THE SUBSTITUTE’ and begin the trilogy about Trotter and Mary at its onset. ‘A TANGLED WEB’ is book 2, followed by ‘LES AUTRES’. Of course each chapter should be enjoyable in its own right, but I think you will appreciate the chronological development of the characters and relationships. I hope so, anyway. MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES