All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 05'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 5 years ago
Adopting the slave mindset

Now this is likely to get intense. I feel like the roller coaster has just started the first drop. I suspect people will be following this story more closely now. Five *****

I think Mistress Dark is right: Julia is starting to think like a slave in a remarkably short time. Also, she is already swallowing cum, deep-throating, and eating pussy. And she is accepting impact play/punishment very readily.

You have made it very clear that Lisa is very horny. Now that Scott's slave knows how to eat pussy, will his slave satisfies Lisa's needs? Hmm, there is a card game Saturday night. What bad alternative will Scott dream up to convince Julia to do this? Maybe not this weekend, but some day soon this may happen.

Back in Chapter 2, Scott said, "We should take a few minutes each day to explore what the other one is feeling and how they're doing and if we're both still all right to continue." Do you still intend to do this?

Davidj001Davidj001about 5 years ago
Dam it!!

It always ends to soon! Hope theres more soon.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
A person who understands giving pleasure...

is the key to receiving pleasure is the best king of lover. Sometimes, a person does need training and help to accomplsh this

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Thors_Fist back to his best

5 x 5* so far keep it up!

Love how Scott, like Sam has gone into this (like Marcia and Julia) with an open mind, but more than that they both realise they do not know, well, much really and seek out help and advice rather than blunder on and come across as incompetent bullies.

Would like to be a fly on the wall for some of their few minute catch up sessions, hey I'm a communication freak, sue me.

Interesting how Scott perked up at Lisa making up Julia's labia, and not reminding her of the card game, oh he's planning on having fun.

Mistress Dark has had the best section so far, the whole speech about seduction and marriage.

Looking forward to see how this plays out, a visit to a certain ranch to get some jewellery and let Scott kick the can down the road with Same while the girls are busy.

Thank you TF

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 5 years ago
Well done!

I really enjoy the internal dialogue the wife is going through during the training. No doubt that she'll choose to remain in this role, and I can only hope that she sinks far deeper than anyone was imagining.

One of the key points that I think has only been hinted at is how she has been training herself for ages through reading all those stories. Everything she's read about the slave experience is buried in her subconscious. Nobody might realize it, but those lessons are there and would necessarily have an impact on her acceptance of the role and her performance.

I hope, maybe, that Hubby will figure that out and play to it. She's a "natural" because she's had her pump primed for a decade or more as she read tale after tale.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 5 years ago
5 stars

This story shows a lot of potential, it's already very good and knowing this writer I believe it will be great. Personally I'd love to see her forced to please their friend Lisa, who could later become her sister slave, maybe. While I love to see a woman DPed or even Airtight, I don't like seeing a good wife shared with men alot. Husbands and masters should be a little greedy.

All in all, this seems like the start of another great series, so far it's better than BB or about equal to SW, maybe it can get as good as WBDP. We can hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoying it all so far

Keeping my fingers crossed that things don’t go to far. Another 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Second time thru. . .Awesome to see MASTER'S natural tendencies to emerge. Watching him find his " style " with his slave is a joy. Seeing MISTRESS DARK in action is like, WOW ! JULIA'S first time with a woman, well, many more to come ! Or is it cum ? Ha !

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Recently finished Beth's trials and tribulations (and waiting for more) and decided this would be my next read of yours. As usual you never disappoint. Great story, great prose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous