A Taste of Slavery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Master. It's very difficult keeping it on when you can't keep up with me."

"Are you sassing me, slave?"

"No, Master. Simply telling it like it is."

I laughed. She was definitely sassing me, but I loved it. I likely deserved it.

Julia removed it so she could see how it was done. She'd cum four times on the device and it was very creamy from her releases and near constant state of arousal. I told her to wash it thoroughly, then put it on it's charger. It used inductive charging, like an Apple Watch. No holes for water to get into. She should also use the time to use the bathroom if necessary. She did as I bid, then returned to me. Julia laid her head on my shoulder, and kissed me, my neck, then my lips when I turned to her.

"Is it what you expected, slave?"

"I expected my Master to be fucking me more frequently. His tendency to use my mouth is somewhat disappointing to a lowly slave though I understand his desire for me to become more proficient than his slave is currently."

"Yes. You're only a marginal white silk slave. When Mistress Dark comes tomorrow, she believes she can correct your other deficiencies."

Julia was silent for awhile. "When is my Master going to provide his slave with the balance of her punishment?"

"When the Slave Trainer is recharged. Mistress Dark believes sexual arousal releases endorphins in the body which counteract the pain of punishment. She believes I should pleasure you while punishing you until I've become a more proficient Master."

"Do you believe it was the reason I climaxed while you were spanking me, sir?"

"I'm not sure. It was undoubtedly a contributing factor, keeping you close to orgasm, though whether the spanking or the plug was the precipitating factor is unknown. I'm sure we'll have much more time to experiment during your slavery."

We held each other silently for awhile, taking pleasure in the others nakedness, the explosive potential waiting for the tiniest spark to set it off.

"Why don't you call your parents and tell them not to drop by unexpectedly during the next three weeks."

Julia called. She told them that she and I were experimenting with some home nudity to help reignite the passions of our early years of marriage. It would be helpful if they didn't just drop by as it could easily be we'd be indisposed. Please try to give us a days advance notice. They seemed to buy it. Of course if they did come by and see the new furniture, her little lie would go flying out the window.

I called my own parents when she was done. Of course Julia could only hear my side of the conversation.

"Hey, Dad, Scott here. How are you and mom?"

"Doing great. How about you and that sweet little wife of yours?"

"We're doing very well," I said, "but it brings up something I wanted to mention to you. Julia and I are playing out a few of her fantasies to recharge our sex life. It's going great, but there's quite a bit of nudity and sex play going on at our house right now. It would be very helpful if you and mom didn't just pop in. Could lead to a bit of embarrassment."

"It doesn't affect our coming over to play euchre Sunday night, does it?"

"No, nothing like that. We're still able to make plans. Nothing changes except we don't want any surprise visits. Might put a crimp in the fun and games."

Dad laughed. "We certainly don't want to put crimps anywhere they don't have to be. I'll let your mother know. Maybe you can tell us a little more over cards."

"A little more. You'll probably figure it out." How could he not with bondage furniture in the living room.

"See you tomorrow son. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"I can't make any guarantees," I said. He laughed and disconnected.

"Did they agree to no surprise visits?" My slave asked.

"No surprises," I said. I kissed her and wondered if she remembered they were coming over for cards Sunday. Might be interesting to see what happened Sunday morning, although she was swallowing now without complaint, despite her distaste in doing so.

"I'm going to put you in the stocks for your second round of punishment," I said.

"As my Master wishes," Julia replied.

Julia stood up and moved to the stocks. She calmly placed her hands and neck in the proffered spots and I lowered the upper arm trapping her in them. I attached her ankle cuffs to restraining chains on the bottom spreading her legs out, then lowered the whole thing until her head was at the height of my cock. I suspected I might be ready when her punishment was completed. I got the Slave Trainer from the charger and reinserted it in her lovely pussy and turned it on. I wanted to give it a few minutes to warm Julia up, so while I was waiting, I sent a text to Mistress Dark asking her to bring another item with her tomorrow, an additional purchase. Before I struck her, I used the Enforcer on my bare thigh to see how it felt. Even a light stroke felt like a jolt of electricity went through me and I flinched. Hearing the smack, Julia did too, even though I didn't strike her. The sound alone was fearsome.

I would have to be very careful. It was difficult to determine when light was too hard and hard too much to withstand. I figured I'd start very lightly as it was always easier to warm up than to cool down once the damage was done. Julia kissed the Enforcer when I offered it to her lips, then braced herself as best she could. She was told to count. I started with half as hard as I struck myself. Even so, the sound was loud. Julia flinched, but didn't speak, nor even groan, so that was a good sign. A red mark appeared on her beautiful ass. I moved around, trying not to hit the same spots twice in a row. Left side, right side, top to bottom, even the backs of her thighs, including the tender crease where her legs swell to ass cheeks. I never struck her substantially harder than the first, but she was sobbing and crying before I finished, though she never used her safe word. She'd wanted to experience the life of a slave girl, and slaves were punished.

When I was finished, I proffered my cock and she opened wide and took what she could of it. Though tears still streaked her cheeks, she was credibly sucking my cock while I fucked her face. Within ten minutes, the urge to cum was starting. I lifted the override and told her she could cum. It was only fair since my cock filled her mouth and she couldn't withdraw and ask. We both climaxed together, her moans of pleasure muffled by my spurting erection, though still music to my ears. I released her and carried her to our bedroom while she held onto me, her arms around my neck.

The Slave Trainer kept her up for the next hour and a half, desperate to cum again. She lay with her head on my abs, my cock in her mouth, willing me to get hard again so she could get relief. Finally, her wish was granted and I filled her mouth with what little cum I had left so she could finally orgasm herself. I removed the device and washed it, and put it on the charger, allowing her and me respite from her desires for a few hours. I set the alarm for a suitably early time to start her training again.

******

HER

I silently cursed the name of the man who invented the Slave Trainer and damned him to hell. It could only be a man who'd invented a device to keep a woman on the edge of orgasm without granting her relief. It would be like hooking a man's cock to an automatic milking machine and setting it to run until it had a gallon of cum. After keeping me in a state of arousal for six hours last night, Scott was at it again this morning. It wasn't so bad suffering his cumming in my mouth for the pleasure of my release; the damn thing did a fine job of making me cum when he allowed it to and the orgasms were both powerful and a welcome relief from the constant need.

The biggest problem was the time it took Scott to recover afterwards. He didn't turn it off while he recharged and I was left hanging until the next time he was able to orgasm. I could easily be climaxing every ten to fifteen minutes, but he had no hope of keeping up with me that often. It was frustrating waiting for him when all I wanted to do was cum. I supposed it's what made it a highly effective training device. You'd be willing to do most anything to cum again.

I was a lowly slave and Master didn't care whether I needed to cum or not. The fucking device was on the charger again, so at least I had some respite from my needs while we waited. He removed my collar and cuffs so I could shower and manage my other morning needs, before returning them to their positions on my body. Master put on shorts and prepared breakfast which we ate while it charged; a good thing considering I'd wanted to cum so bad last night, I barely ate. I scarfed down the bacon and eggs Scott made for me. He ate a lot too, we were both expending a fair amount of energy on sex.

At nine, the doorbell rang. Mistress Dark, I was sure. Scott said she was arriving at nine. Master told me to display and I stood as he'd taught me to stand. Mistress Dark was wearing a light coat, which I wondered about since it was still mid-summer, but the why was answered when Master took her coat revealing she had thigh high red boots, a red and black g-string and matching corset from which her D cup breasts spilled over the top off, revealing large nipples set in tea cup sized areolae.

"Did you build this?" She asked, indicating our new furniture.

"I did, though it's still rough. We have plans to stain and seal it."

"Is it a permanent fixture or can it be moved?"

"It can be broken down fairly easily," Scott said. "We intend on moving it to the rumpus room in the basement after her slavery is complete."

"I could easily sell these for five or six thousand apiece if you would be willing to make more," Mistress Dark said. "You should see the prices they charge for bondage furniture and this is much nicer and more complete than most."

"Really? Perhaps something for my slave to work on to bring money into the household when I have to go back to work. Did you bring everything I requested," Scott asked.

"Of course," she answered.

"Is it charged?"

"Indisputably," Mistress Dark answered.

Was what charged, I wondered.

"So this is your slave," Mistress Dark said, approaching me. "She's lovely. I'm very impressed."

She ran a hand over my breast, pinching my nipple. Master warned me to stand still no matter what, so I did. I moaned, however, it was so unexpected. Next her hand drifted down my stomach, over my pubic mound and two fingers glided through my slit. I managed to remain quiet for that, but jumped and a startled "ugh" slipped out when the same two fingers penetrated my pussy. Her fingers delved into my wetness for a few seconds before her hand went to my ass next and found the butt plug inserted in my rectum.

"Preparing her for anal sex?" Mistress Dark asked.

"Yes," Master answered.

"Kneel," Mistress Dark ordered and I assumed the next position.

"Have you said anything to her yet?" She asked.

That sounded ominous to me. What would he have said?

"No, only that you're going to teach her to deep throat and monitor her first experience with the whip."

Mistress Dark smiled and I wasn't particularly fond of it. It looked cruel. I suspected she was a hard Mistress to satisfy.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Mistress Dark asked.

"Answer the question," Master ordered.

"In college, a friend and I experimented some, but it only ever extended to kisses and furtive touching of each other, never cunnilingus," I said.

"You are about to be faced with your first choice, slave," Master said. "Mistress Dark charges $150 an hour for her services. We can avoid these charges if she's allowed to teach you to lick pussy."

"Pay her, Master," I said, not particularly wanting to learn this new skill.

"You haven't heard the choice yet," Master said. "The choice is this. Learn to lick pussy from Mistress Dark or wear the Slave Trainer for the next 24 hours without being allowed to orgasm at all since I will have to pay for her services." For a moment I thought, except for when it's charging, but the thought was immediately dashed when Master said, "Mistress Dark has brought another one with her and by switching back and forth, there will be no time when a Slave Trainer is not in you. Your arousal will be constant and unending for one day without relief. I'm considering this choice because while you may have assumed any sex you had with others would be with men, it could equally be a woman. In fact, a woman would be the easier choice for me to offer in future options as it doesn't have the same negative emotional impact that seeing you with a man might have. If you are faced with a choice in the future where a woman was the choice, knowing you've been trained to please one and having faced it already, it may not be as difficult a choice to make, given the other alternative would be equally bad. Of course, as per our agreement; the choice now is yours."

Master kept quiet, waiting for my decision. He'd made the option available and wasn't pushing me to choose either choice. I'd just gone through roughly eight hours of high end arousal for much of the last fifteen hours, craving sexual release for most of that time. Considering I might go through twenty-four hours of the same without any satisfaction at all was a horrible choice. I imagined I might be able to get through it somehow, though driven nearly mad in the bargain. And to top it all off, refusal now did not obviate the possibility I wouldn't face further choices involving a woman. Going through it now may make for an easier choice sometime in the future. At least I would know what I faced. Now, I knew nothing of being with a woman except a brief flirtation with another girl in school.

Fuck. Master was not going to make this easy for me. He said there would be hard choices and he was right. In a way, it was easier because Scott had previously said it might be fun to see me with a woman, where he'd been adamant regarding infidelity with a man. So I was aware there were more emotional pitfalls for him if I chose to have sex with a man than if I were to have sex now with Mistress Dark.

"She may teach me to lick pussy, sir," I said quietly, looking at the floor.

"Excellent," Mistress Dark said. "Don't be so despondent, dear," raising my head to look at her. "It's not as bad as all that. I'm told you've already tasted yourself on your Master's cock, so the taste won't be unfamiliar to you, and as a bonus; you get to have an orgasm every time I do, and I'm quite orgasmic, so you should have a good time learning. Scott, should we start with deep throating, or cunt licking?"

"I've already cum twice this morning," Master said. "You might as well start with cunt licking. Slave, while Mistress Dark is here, you will not need to request permission to orgasm."

Mistress Dark handed him another Slave Trainer. "Put her Trainer in and we'll get started. Do you mind if we retire to your bedroom, Scott?" Mistress Dark asked. "We might as well get comfortable."

"No, of course not." Master put my Slave Trainer in me. In minutes, I'd be wet and wanting again.

"Bring along your Enforcer," she said. "We'll need it later."

Mistress Dark took my hand, drew me to my feet and led me to our bedroom, Master trailing behind me. She made me kneel in front of her.

"I believe that all sex initiated by slaves towards their Masters or Mistresses should be a seduction. The Master or Mistress may take their slaves hard, and anywhere and anytime they wish, but any initiated by the slave should be to please and tempt them. It is your responsibility to be pleasing and a seductress; to soothe them and ease their weariness. To encourage a Master to hardness even if he's just fucked you. You'll also practice this process on your Master when we begin your other training later. Given what I just said, I want you to seduce me."

What did I know about seducing a woman? I'd even stopped trying to seduce men when I'd gotten married. I was about ten years out of practice. She was waiting patiently for something to happen. I tried to remember scenes to movies or books where seductions occurred.

"Does your Master need to use the Enforcer on you?" Mistress Dark asked.

"I apologize, Mistress. It's been a long time since I tried to seduce anyone. I'm not sure I've ever tried to seduce anyone. When sex happened, it just happened. I've either never known or am so long out of practice, I don't know what to do. I was attempting to conjure scenes from movies or books to follow, but my mind is blank."

"This is a problem with most marriages," Mistress Dark said, "and the reason some Master/slave relationships are superior to mere marriages. Having attained your goal of marriage, you quit trying to please and attract your mate. If people spent as much time trying to hold onto what they already had, far fewer marriages would end in divorce. I would never give up a good slave, one who was doing all in her power to please me. My slaves are constantly striving for my attention. If a wife did the same, her husband would never leave her, or vice versa. Stand up."

I stood and Mistress Dark knelt at my feet. She proceeded to demonstrate what she wanted, beginning with kissing my feet, including licking them. She ran her hands up my legs as she was prostate at my feet, kissing them. Her touch was light, a whisper, yet I shivered. She started kissing up my leg, following her hands. Her lips, soft, pliant, delicate as they trailed up my inner thigh. She caressed and squeezed my ass cheeks as her mouth approached my sex. I was reminded of what Scott had done a few days ago. His had been a teasing seduction like this. No, slam, bam, thank you, ma'am, lick my clit, get me off, then fuck me hard. When he'd finally touched me, I'd almost exploded I was so ready. Mistress Dark was doing the same, and to the same effect. As reluctant as I'd been moments ago thinking I would be required to have sex with a woman, I was wanting and needful when her mouth found my pussy. She stopped before I orgasmed, leaving me panting. Her lips were wet with my fluids when she stood.

"You should do this or something similar every time your Master returns home. Make him feel loved and desired. I told him he should have two slaves who competed for his affections. Then a slave would realize she can be replaced if she's not pleasing to him. Now, you do the same to me. You have a cunt. You know what you like. Assume I will like much the same."

And so I proceeded to do as she suggested. Long, lingering kisses on her flesh; light loving touches, a teasing seduction of her body. When I peeled her g-string down her legs, her pussy was as moist as mine. I could smell her, her desire, her arousal, so like the scent on my fingers after touching myself. Her folds were parted, flushed with blood, dewy with her fluids. I closed my eyes and kissed my first cunt, the taste both foreign and familiar. I did the same slow seduction of her pussy as I did her body. She moaned, pleased with my performance.

My tongue traversed her slit from her sheath to her clit, tasting, teasing, finding all the hidden spots that made her moan or rub herself against me. Her breathing quickened, panting breaths filled with her passion. Her clitoris was unhooded, a pencil point, almost white against the dark pink of her pussy. I licked the tip and she gasped. I gently sucked the tiny nub and her hips rolled against my face and my chin was inundated with more of her juices.

"I'm cumming dear girl. Mmmm. Very good. You show excellent progress." She must have signaled Master because my own orgasm flooded through me just after hers flooded my mouth.

Mistress Dark lay back on the bed and spread her legs. "Again. Use your fingers this time. Every nerve ending should be explored, every hidden place forced to give up its secrets, every inch of skin caressed, inside and out."