A Taste of Slavery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it began and by the time she'd had ten orgasms, I knew her body more intimately than I knew my own. Every place that made her quiver, every nerve which made her moan, every touch that made her squirm. I knew them all. I never knew anyone else's body half so well. My face was drenched in her cum. Each time she orgasmed, I was allowed to as well. I realized I was slowly beginning to equate another's pleasure with my own. Each time they orgasmed, I did too. It was enforcing a mind set of 'If I wanted to receive pleasure, I must first give it'.

"Very good, dear slave. I'm quite proud of your skill level. We have only one more thing you need to accomplish. A slave's pleasure is secondary to her owners. You must never forget your primary responsibility is to your owner's pleasure. You lose concentration and focus on the task at hand when you cum. You must not. Despite what's happening to your cunt, you will pay the strictest attention to the cock or cunt in front of you. Scott, turn off the override on the Slave Trainer. She may cum as often as she desires, but if she loses concentration on what she's doing for one second, I will signal you and you will smack her bottom hard with the Enforcer."

It took Mistress Dark five more orgasms before I got through any of my own without neglecting her needs.

"Go wash your face, slave. It's time you begin your second lesson. Scott, turn the orgasm override back on."

I left and when I returned, Master was on the bed in Mistress Dark's place, though he was still dressed in his shorts.

"Seduce your Master as you just seduced me," Mistress Dark said.

As I did to Mistress Dark, I also did to my Master, a slow seduction of all of him, taking my time, engaging him, as much of him as I could, using my lips, my tongue, my hands. When I finally released his cock from his shorts, he was hard as a steel rod, the skin stretched tight as a drum over the head. I suspected he'd also liked the show; his slave licking Mistress Dark's cunt. I was experienced enough to know lesbian sex was a very popular type of porn enjoyed by men. Apparently two pussies were nearly always better than one.

"You have a lovely cock, Scott," Mistress Dark said. "I can see why your slave might have problems taking all of you in her throat. If I might suggest, to start, let your slave get over you like you were going to sixty-nine. Your cock has a small upward bend which is good for fucking her, but might make it more difficult to suck. Sucking from above you will allow your cock to follow the natural contours of her throat."

Without waiting for Master to order it, I got into position. Perhaps he would feel free to touch me. I still wanted to cum, the Slave Trainer keeping me on the edge.

"The secret to deep throating cock, little slave, is when you feel him at the back of your throat and feel the need to gag, you must swallow. Keep swallowing as long as the gagging feeling persists. When you're eating, you don't gag when food goes down your throat. I don't know why, whether swallowing suppresses the gag reflex or your body realizes from swallowing that the food is in your throat temporarily, but it works. You'll also breathe through your nose, and take breaths when he's not down your throat. Now watch me for a moment."

Mistress Dark put Master's cock in her mouth and within ten seconds, had worked her lips to the base. She did a few up and down bobs of her head to show me him all the way down each time, taking breaths at the top, then her lips nestled in his pubic hair. Finally she rose up and off him, leaving his cock wet and shiny with her saliva. I was impressed. I doubted I'd ever taken much more than half of him myself and I'd been practicing on him for ten years. She'd done it in ten seconds. Master's cock was quivering. I suspected he might cum soon.

"Now, you try, slave, and if you aren't successful, imagine a slave who is, wanting to take your Master from you."

She'd made it seem so easy. I did as she'd suggested and I think I got almost three-fourths of him down on my first attempt. Unfortunately, Master was close to climaxing and he flooded my throat with his cum and I pulled off him, sputtering and choking, his last few spurts shooting up and hitting me in the face. Mistress Dark spanked my bottom hard and told me not to waste his precious cum and told me to get my mouth back onto his cock and keep sucking him through his climax. A second swat to my bottom and I was sucking his cock desperately, feeling the slimy stuff roll into my mouth.

"No orgasm for you," Mistress Dark said. "Get him hard again."

Master had cum three times this morning, though two were much earlier. Still, I didn't expect it would be easy to get him to an erection, but the days activities thus far might have aroused him more than I suspected. He never got completely soft and while he was at his smallest, I found I could easily take all of him in my mouth. As he grew, so did my ability to accept him and even when he was full sized, all of him fitted in my throat.

Mistress removed the orgasm override and within seconds I was climaxing. The second I lost focus on Master's cock, she smacked me with the Enforcer and I jumped. She hit me much harder than Master did.

"Focus on your Master's cock," she ordered. "You owe him all your attention. It doesn't matter what's happening to you. I don't care if you're getting fucked in the ass, lavish all your attention on the prick in your mouth."

I did a little better after that, not wanting to be swatted again. Mistress Dark changed things up again. She grasped the end of my butt plug and started fucking me with it, up and down, never withdrawing it. I gasped and failed to pay attention to Master's cock. Smack! Fuck! I redoubled my efforts. She didn't stop. Between the Slave Trainer and her playing with my anal plug, I was cumming over and over. I earned a couple more swats, but then none. When Master orgasmed again, I swallowed all of his cream without a problem.

Mistress Dark patted my bottom. "Very good, slave. I'm impressed again. It usually takes a couple training sessions to reach your levels of expertise. Each time you pleasure your Master, explore, discover what he likes and what he loves. You should know his body as well as you know your own, perhaps even better. We have only one more thing to accomplish, Scott."

"Yes," Master said. "I want you to supervise her first whipping and ensure I'm doing it right."

"I'd suggest the St. Andrew's cross for the first one," Mistress Dark said. "Her movements are more limited, which makes it more unlikely she'll move enough for you to strike something you didn't intend to."

"I hadn't thought of that."

"Yes, if slaves are allowed to wiggle and squirm too much, it's almost inevitable they'll move someplace you weren't expecting and be struck somewhere you wished you hadn't."

His slave was another object in the room. They were discussing me as if I didn't matter. I was a slave, they were Masters. Sex slaves were good for one thing, sex. I was a sex slave and now I was enslaved to a strong Master, like my fantasies, except I loved my Master. He wasn't some space alien who'd captured me; he was my husband.

"Let's remove her Slave Trainer," Mistress Dark said. "She's cum enough her body should still be flooded with endorphins."

"Take it out, slave," Master said.

I removed it. You couldn't see the original color on the penile projection, only the white layers of my cum. I don't know how many times I'd orgasmed, but it was a lot.

Master smiled at me. "Go wash it off slave and stick it on the charger."

"Yes, Master." I moved to obey. When we started last night, I'd thought of my husband as Scott more than half the time, needing to concentrate to remember to use Sir or Master when addressing him. Now, I was barely thinking Scott at all. He was becoming my Master. I was sinking into my role. I was becoming his slave.

I returned and Master fastened me on the cross with my backside out. Mistress was right. There was very little play when I was secured. I doubted I could move more than an inch or two in any direction.

"Remember what I taught you on Tuesday. Test the whip on yourself first. Start with her buttocks at the same strength you decided for yourself. Give her thirty on her back, spread out all over, harder on her bottom, less hard on her back and legs."

Apparently, there was a method to the madness. I heard Master striking himself a few times, then felt the lashes flick on my bottom. It was painful, but not as bad as I expected. I gave a small squeak, then realized it was less than anticipated and saved more noise for when it became more painful. It eventually did, but never as bad as I thought it would and then it was over, and I'd survived.

Master removed my restraints, but instead of releasing me, he turned me outward so my back was against the cross and I was facing them. My bottom burned where it touched the cross and I was thankful to have padded the wood and covered it with vinyl.

"Is Master going to whip my front now?"

"I am."

"I think you should put her nipple clamps on before doing this," Mistress Dark said.

Master got them and my nipples were hard buds, easy to place the clamps on. It was painful, but a good pain, like last night.

Mistress Dark came up to me and stroked my cheek. "Your Master cannot strike the front of your body with his hand or a paddle. It would be much too severe. The whip is a much better tool for this. You're stronger than you think, little one. You can do this. Thirty more to the front, Scott."

I was taller than she was, yet she called me little one. So far, I'd managed everything else thrown at me today. I suppose I could manage this as well. I determined I'd be as brave and strong as I could be, for my Master.

I saw him test the whip on himself again, perhaps uncertain because of where he'd be striking me. Satisfied he'd found it, the lash fell on my stomach and I flinched. Again, not as bad as I expected. His strokes grew harder, then lighter. The first time the lash struck my breasts, I gasped, the sudden pain like fire, yet again, not as bad as I expected. The same when he struck my vulva. It hurt, but not excruciatingly so. It fell into a rhythm, a small burst of sharp pain, slowly wearing away to an overall heat which seemed to spread to all corners of my body, centered on my cunt.

"Thirty," Mistress Dark said, "now fuck her, hard, right on the cross."

Master came to me, bent his knees and slid his cock right into my pussy, warm and wet and the first time he'd filled me as slave. With the plug in my ass, I was as full as I'd ever been in my life, climaxing instantly and I wished to hold him as he fucked me, but I was pinned to the cross, a butterfly on display. In and out, fucking me as hard as he could, riding me through my orgasm, giving me another, then another. I was sobbing hysterically, all the tension built from my whipping, pouring out through my cunt.

"Master," I sighed. "Fuck me. Fuck your slave's cunt. Cum in me. I want to feel you cum in me."

His hands grasped my ass as he plunged into me, over and over. I lost my sense of self, becoming only an object to be fucked, to be filled, to be used by a Master. He was a machine, emptied multiple times today and able to keep going long past our usual sex. When he orgasmed, it was anti-climactic, his cock swelling and sending a small amount of cum into the heated cauldron of my pussy awash with my own.

We were both breathing hard when he released me. I clung to him like a barnacle, kissing him wildly.

"Kneel," Mistress Dark ordered and I fell to my knees, still breathing hard. She released my nipple clamps, then said, "Show me you haven't forgotten how to lick cunt, slave."

Using every fragment of skill drilled into me by her earlier, I gave Mistress Dark another orgasm.

"A very satisfying day," she said. "I suspect you have a natural born sex slave, Scott. I've never seen anyone take to it so fast. I'd love to hear about her progress through the next three weeks."

I was leaning against my Master's leg, holding and stroking his leg. "I'll be happy to keep you updated on her progress," Master said.

"I believe you can ease up on the Slave Trainer for the most part. She has no discernible aversion to your cum anymore. It won't hurt to fuck her until she asks for permission to cum, then make her finish you in her mouth. All in all, you have a delectable slave slut in whom you can take great pride."

"I do," Master said. "I love my slave a great deal. How much do I owe you for the other things I purchased?"

"$529. I included the ball gag for free."

What other items had Master purchased? Then I smiled to myself because I knew it didn't matter. I'd find out soon enough.

******