A Taste of Slavery Ch. 09

Story Info
Lisa asks to join, Mistress Dark indoctrinates slave.
16.9k words
4.76
26.8k
22

Part 8 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia learns her friend wishes to join. Scott is willing to consider her participation under certain conditions. In the process of Lisa's training, they visit a BDSM club. This chapter contains scenes of oral sex, lesbian sex, intercourse, bondage, discipline, double penetration and spankings. STD's don't exist in this fantasy world.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 9 - Lisa Wants to Join

JULIA

I'd learned my lesson yesterday. No matter how late I'd stayed up or how tired I was, when Master got up, he was getting a blow job. Even if I dragged the rest of the day, it was better than not being prepared for whatever happened. So when Master got up in the morning for work, I sucked his cock until I swallowed his lovely cum. He patted me on the head and bid me go back to sleep when he was done. Returning to dreamland was easily done. I was tired from my performances last night. As I slept, I dreamt of cocks, lots of cocks, hard and demanding, thrust in my face, wanting to be sucked.

Sometime after ten, Lisa called. I answered groggily.

"We need to speak, Julia," Lisa said.

"What about, Lisa? Or should I say Mistress?"

"I should apologize for that, but I can't. Last night was so amazing. Not just the part you played. I'm speaking of everything that happened, but this is best discussed in private and not over the phone. May I come over?"

"Give me an hour and I'll speak to you then. I need to eat and dress. Last night was very tiring."

Since I hadn't worn the oriental outfit yesterday, it was still the primary outfit I had to wear today. The secondary outfit was the cheerleader outfit with the transparent top and short skirt which wouldn't cover much of anything. Since I intended to do grocery shopping today, I would appreciate the extra coverage. I had eggs and toast and put coffee on for Lisa and I. I also needed to do post poker game cleanup. This was the first time we hadn't done so right after the game. Master had other plans for me last night. Plans that didn't include domestic chores, but instead, fucking his slave hard.

I finished eating and started cleaning up. Lisa arrived, knocking on the back door and I let her in. She hugged me briefly without a word and immediately started helping me so we could sit down and chat without worrying about what needed to be done. When everything was put away and the dishwasher started, I poured us both coffee and we sat down at the kitchen table.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"You heard me tell Scott why I did what I did last night. While not apologizing, I need to offer an explanation. You deserve that. I would never nor could I ever, go some place to try to pick up a woman. I couldn't just to see what it would be like to be with one. I suppose, unless a woman approached me, my curiosity about what a woman was like would be unsatisfied. When Scott offered your oral services to all the players last night, it was like 'ding-ding'. I could know what it was to have a woman pleasure me, so I took advantage. You were a slave. You've already done it. The only difference is it was me, and not some stranger. That's why I accepted with everyone else.

"But last night also opened my eyes about other things as well. In many respects, I thought it odd you wanted to submit to Scott as a sex slave for three weeks. I could only kind of sense the appeal, but didn't really understand it. Then last night happened and boom! Oh, my fucking God! It was, without a doubt, the hottest, most erotic thing I ever witnessed.

"Seeing you bound to that cross, naked and vulnerable, and all those guys touching you while you had no choice in the matter. Then Scott whipping you and having you suck him off in front of everyone, offering your services as a white silk slave. Seeing you with cock after cock in your mouth. Shit, Julia, I nearly climaxed just from watching you. And you loved it. I could see the way you blossomed. I know it was partly the Slave Trainer keeping you edged, only being allowed to cum if you made them cum, but it wasn't only that was it?"

"No," I admitted. "Not only that. It went to some of my deepest fantasies. Being forced to surrender myself to whomever a Master wants me to surrender to is a hardwired trigger to the darkest part of my libido. I was worried about Scott and what it could mean to my marriage, but given he seems okay with it, I'm unleashed to enjoy it."

"That's what I mean. The whole evening was so sexually powerful. If I'd lost my bet to Jerry last night, I wouldn't have cared. I would have been happy if he fucked me in front of everyone. Taking my clothes off in front of everyone, egging Jerry on, everyone watching me be sexually satisfied by you and Jerry was crazy sexy. You saw how many times I orgasmed."

"I was very aware of the frequency of your orgasms," I said. "I could taste each one. The increased fluids as you climaxed coated my face."

"It's the reason I'm here today," Lisa said. "I want to submit to Scott as a sex slave, just like you. I want what you have. Since it means I would be doing everything you do with him, I need your permission. I would be having sex with your husband. If you don't want me to do it, I won't. He'll never learn of my desire to be his slave from me. I'll remain strictly a friend and neighbor. But if you could see your way to allowing me to join you, I would be eternally grateful."

"Why Scott? Why not anyone else?"

"I trust Scott. I trust him more than any other man I know; more than my ex-husband. Even when he whipped you yesterday, I could see how much he loves and cares for you. I could see he was holding back. Trying to make it sting, but nothing excessive. The whip marks were totally gone by the time we took the bathroom break. Even the other guys last night, I like them, but I couldn't be sure they'd use the same restraint. I trust Scott to ensure nothing terrible happens to me while I do this. Like you, I'd be forced to surrender myself, but he would ensure it was no more than I could bear."

"Do you want to be his permanent slave?"

"I don't know. I never read the same romances as you. I'd never considered anything like this before. The only reason I'm considering it now is because of last night. I suppose, like you, I should consider trying it for some time less than forever to see if it's something I truly desire or if I was merely overwhelmed by events last night."

"Something like three weeks then?"

"Or even two. We could end our slavery together or decide if it's something either of us would want to continue. We would have each other to talk to, someone who understands what we're going through, what it means, and if it should stop or we want more."

"I need to think about this, Lisa. I need to buy groceries, and I should do it soon. Master may be able to get away early today, and I'd like to be here when he arrives home. A slave should take care of her Master after a hard days work. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you."

"You're not going out like that, are you?"

"It's the best I have today," I replied.

"The slit on the side is cut so high, people will see you've no underwear and you'll probably flash your pussy walking around."

"Slaves aren't allowed modesty. If you're a slave, you might be wearing this or worse. Last night, I wasn't flashing anything. It was all on display for others to see. Master has only promised I would wear enough in public not to be arrested."

"Understood. But, it's designed more as evening wear than for grocery shopping. You could order groceries on line and have them delivered. Greeting someone at the door wearing that is more appropriate to those circumstances. However, instead of that, why don't I buy your groceries for you. It gives you time to consider my proposal. You can pay me back when I return. Do you have a list or should we start one?"

I allowed Lisa to go shopping for me. I prepared a list of things to buy while I considered what to make for supper as well as her proposal. Since it was possible we might have company tonight, I made a double batch of spaghetti, putting the sauce in the slow cooker to simmer for several hours. The pasta wouldn't be cooked until later and I could put on as little or as much as needed. I texted Lisa and told her to add French bread to the list. That done, I sat down to think about what she wanted.

I imagined I had the same reservations about seeing your spouse fucking another person as most normal people in the world. I didn't know if seeing him with my friend would be better or worse than watching him with total strangers. I suspected worse, because total strangers would be gone afterward and I'd never see them again. Lisa lived next door and I saw her nearly every day. Once she'd been with Master, every time I saw her after, I'd be picturing her with his cock in her mouth or cunt or ass, or all three. I admitted to myself, I wasn't entirely comfortable with that image.

On the other hand, wasn't that how it was for Master now? He was working with Jerry today. Every time he saw Jerry, did he visualize him with my lips wrapped around his black prick? I imagined he did. We thought alike, which helped make our marriage work. Did Master feel the same pangs I imagined whenever he saw his friend, and wouldn't he see them for the rest of his life? Nor, was my slavery over yet. In the next two weeks, who knew what else I would do if faced with his choices? At some point, would Master be seeing mental images of his wife fucked in the cunt or ass. If Master could live with those images in order to give me my fantasies, could I do any less? What man doesn't secretly desire to make love to two women; have two sex slaves to satisfy his every whim? If my Master could do as much for me, could I not do as much for him?

I sighed. The things we were willing to do for the people we loved.

Lisa got back from the store and we put everything away. We didn't speak. Her request hung between us like a wall; waiting for an answer before we could return to normal. She didn't ask me any more. The request was made and she'd not plead further, allowing me time and space to make the decision on my own. She turned to leave.

Her hand was on the doorknob when I said, "Wait."

She turned to face me, waiting.

"Strip," I said.

Without a word, she removed every stitch of clothing.

"Display."

Lisa attempted to get into position. She'd not practiced as I had, only seen me do it and I had to nudge her legs a little farther apart. I walked around her, touching her body. She shivered as I'd done when touched by Masters, knowing her body no longer belonged to her, but to another.

"You're very beautiful, slave. I hope my Master appreciates the gift I'm about to give him."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I'm not your Mistress. I may be head slave, but we share our position as slaves. You may address me as Julia."

"Thank you, Julia."

"You're welcome, slave. We need to prepare for Master's arrival. Use the bathroom, including the toilet if necessary, and shower. You will be presented to him when he gets home and since I don't know how long it will be, you may be bound longer than expected."

She left to do as I ordered. I picked up her clothes, folded them and set them aside. I removed my leather collar and cuffs. Lisa would be wearing them tonight. I put on the gold collar and bracelets my Master gave me. When she finished in the bathroom, I had her kneel while I put the leather collar on, then display as I fastened the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. The question became how did I want to present her to Master? To see her on the cross, or to hang from the beam as I'd been sold last night? I decided the cross was more a possession or punishment display. Lisa was being presented as a possible slave. I didn't know if Master would accept my gift. Being displayed as a slave for sale seemed more appropriate than a slave owned.

I fastened her cuffs together and hooked them to the chain attached to the beam overhead. I parted her legs and fastened her ankle cuffs to the eye bolts below. Since the overhead chain had been adjusted to me last night, and I was taller than Lisa, it pulled her tight, like a bow string, rather than her hands being loosely confined over her head. I liked her appearance. I hoped Master would be as pleased. I touched her sex, pushing two fingers into her cunt, and she shivered again.

"You're as wet as I get when Master suspends me. You might be slave material after all."

I gave her my fingers to clean. She licked herself off of them. I sure hoped I knew what I was doing. I removed my dress. After all, I was a slave at home and Master liked his slave naked. Lisa was nothing more than another slave and I didn't need to dress for her. If Master accepted her, we'd both be naked slaves.

Master got home at 2:30. I knelt down at his feet and said, "Welcome home, Master. How may a slave serve you?"

******

SCOTT

I found my slave kneeling at my feet as soon as I walked through the door. It took me maybe a minute or more before I noticed she wasn't home alone. You tend to concentrate on your slave when she's sucking your cock. I saw Lisa hanging on the bondage furniture, and she was as nude as my slave was.

"You girls haven't been playing in my absence, have you?"

Julia interrupted her sucking. "No, Master. No playing. This slave is not allowed to have orgasms without her Master's permission. The girl hanging up for Master's inspection wishes to offer her servitude to Master for the next two weeks. She requested my permission to surrender herself to you. I have agreed she could do so."

I left my slave kneeling on the floor and walked over to her. Lisa was stretched tight, her body taut and very lovely. Her nipples were engorged, as her pussy seemed to be as well; engorged and moist. I sat down on the couch in front of her and called Julia to me. I pulled her down on my lap, kissing her and molding one of her breasts in my hand. She moaned as I did so, rubbing against me.

"This seems like a story which bears repeating," I said. "Why don't you tell me what's happened today."

"Lisa was very excited by what happened last night. She believes she would like to experience what I did, so she asked if she could submit to you."

"Why me?"

"She trusts you and doesn't believe you'll harm her, any more than you would harm me. If she would do this, she wants to do it with someone she has faith in."

"I appreciate her trust. The next question is why you would approve of her request? I did tell you that I wasn't engaging in your fantasy in order to have sex with other people. It is my intent to remain faithful to you."

Heavens, Julia was sexy. I put my hand on her bald mound and started to run my fingers through her slit. She leaned against my shoulder and moaned some more, thrusting her pelvis against my hand.

"Was I unfaithful...to you last night...Master?" Her answer halting and breathless as she squirmed in delight.

"No, you were not. I placed you in that position, knowing what you'd likely choose. I do not consider what you did infidelity."

"Because...what a slave...does...at her Master's behest...is not...of...her own...choosing." I thrust two fingers into her sheath. "Master, can I...cum? Please...Master. Let me...cum."

"You may cum, slave."

My fingers were compressed by her cunt as she flooded my fingers. She clung to me desperately, grinding herself on my hand. Our conversation ceased as she climaxed. When it was over, I fed her my fingers. She licked them clean, then kissed me, letting me taste her.

As her breathing returned to normal, she said, "What a Master does with a slave, is no more unfaithful than what a slave does for her Master. If she agrees to be your sex slave and you accept her slavery, you're not having sex with Lisa McManus, neighbor and your wife's friend; you're using a slave as she's meant to be used, without limits. The same rules that apply to a slave apply to the Master. I would be greatly offended and hurt if you were to have sex with another free person, just as you would be if I did anything outside the bounds of my slavery. This is not that. If you have a slave, you must use her. That is her function and your responsibility as her Master. I would no more consider this as infidelity than you did when I sucked everyone's cock last night. It's what I'm there for, to be used as my owner wishes. The same with this slave. Use her if you'll have her. I won't object, nor hold you to be be cheating on me."

"A valid argument, but I had time to consider what I would have you do as my slave. You've had no more than a few hours to consider this. Additionally, I would add this. Lisa, have you ever read novels such as my slave has which fantasized sex slavery?"

"No, sir."

"So you've got nothing to go on past your arousal, shall we say, from the events of last night?"

"Yes, sir."

"My slave is able to opt out of her slavery at any time. She had several days of slavery to go on before she was faced with her role last night. Obviously, you should also be able to opt out at any time, but say I agreed to your submission today and tomorrow you say, nope, can't do this anymore, I want out. Then I will consider any sex we've engaged in between now and then as acts of infidelity to my wife, because you weren't really my slave. You didn't know what slavery was, nor what it consisted of. You were infatuated by certain events and wanted them for yourself and could engage in a little sexual play without consequence to yourself. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes, sir. Do you want me to promise I won't opt out before the end of two weeks?"

"I don't think that's a reasonable promise given you don't understand the nature of sex slavery. You've never imagined it or fantasized about it, nor read anything as my slave did before she consented to this. You got a mere glimpse of slavery last night which enamored you. How can you make that promise?"

"What would you have me do, sir, to show I'm in it for the long haul and not for a quick fuck?"

"Did my slave tell you about Mistress Dark?"

"She did, sir. She's the woman who taught her to lick pussy and deep throat your cock."

"What I'm willing to do is have you spend twenty-four hours with Mistress Dark. She will teach you the meaning of your sex slavery without any input from me. This provides two benefits. One, it gives my wife more time to consider what she's agreeing to and if it's something she really wants to do. Second, it lets you experience real sex slavery to determine if it's reasonable you go through it for the next two weeks. If, after your time with her, you still wish to become my slave and Julia still consents, I'll accept it under the same terms as I accepted Julia's slavery, until hers is ended. Until then, I won't touch you, though you may remain naked as I love looking at beautiful naked women."

"I understand and would agree to those terms, sir."

"Slave?"

"It seems a reasonable alternative, Master. Thank you."

"Then a few more questions, Lisa. Do you intend to serve as white silk or red silk slave?"

"What's the difference, sir?"

"White silk is like my slave last night, able to use her mouth only to service others. Red silk has no boundaries. She is to serve her Master in all ways, orally, vaginally and anally."

"I'm not saving myself for anyone, sir. I miss fucking. I would be red silk."

"This includes others, not just myself. In all probability, you will be asked to do as Julia did last night; to have sex with other people as well, including my own slave. Do you understand and consent to your use by others as red silk slave?"

"I would so consent, sir."

"Do you need to be anally prepared as my slave was. I understand you've done it before and it was you who suggested the plugs to Julia."