All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 14'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
A nice filler chapter

It seemed that this chapter was teeing things up for the next couple of chapters. Explaining things to Sarah, giving her some hands-on education about sex with women, and just preparing her for her role in the fun. Her time in bed with Julia was fun, both for them and for me.

We also saw Julia be fucked by another man, the first time someone other than Scott fucked her ass. Scott still has reservations: "Listening to your wife begging another man to fuck her is a jolt to the system." I still think that Julia (and probably Lisa) will want to continue the slavery long-term; I don't know about Scott.

Hard to believe this covered just one afternoon and evening. I guess we'll get a chapter covering just Sunday. Will we visit Mistress Dark again? So much is likely to happen Monday that I expect it will require either a huge chapter or multiple chapters.

I am enjoying reading this story and anticipating what's coming. Please continue.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
Another hot chapter

While it was mostly a filler or prep chapter it was still HOT.

Please don't have them actually have sex with their parents, especially fathers. While I like some incest stories, I don't like the ones involving parents or grandparents especially fathers.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
What about Alpha?

In this chapter you mention the "Omega" safe word, but there is no mention of "Alpha". I don't recall that this was ever repealed. I'd think if he tried to make them have sex with a parent, they could just call "Alpha". No need to go all the way to "Omega".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Relief

When you got to the point where Scott was explaining things to Sarah about his plans for the big Memorial Day party I was initially relieved when he explained that there wouldn’t be any actual incest involved.

Then you dropped the bombshell of playing mind games with them, it made me burst into tears. Why the fuck would he do that it’s evil? I couldn’t read on from that point.

I’m not trying to make you feel bad or to change what you want to write, I’m just trying to explain why those mind games are as damaging as cheating on your husband/wife. For a survivor of sexual abuse sanity relies on trust, sex off any kind is a power exchange so to the uninitiated it might sound odd that my healing involved BDSM with husband. We’ve played similar games and enjoyed every minute, even the painful ones. So I can say hand on heart that if we were in Scott and Julia’s position and my husband did what Scott plans to it would destroy the trust between us and that would end our marriage.

I forgot to sign my last comment but you can probably guess I’m the one who talked about being abused as a child. You’re a very talented writer and I’ve really enjoyed reading your stories but this is where I’m calling Omega.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tess UK sending love and comfort

David

hermonjoebiden@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't like Scott's mindfuckery, trust is vital - but he's still learning, making mistakes, I guess.

Still 5*

Thanks for sharing.

Tess - don't know what to say, but wish you well.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Second time thru. . . .For my simple retired professional female mind, I could relate to this storyline. You, AUTHOR, aer amazing. The flexibility of your story telling mind is constantly entertaining. In some ways this novel is teaching SEX 101 BDSM STYLE !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous