A Taste of Slavery Ch. 17

Story Info
Memorial Day Bash continues with erotic dice game.
19.1k words
4.78
15.6k
8

Part 16 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 of the Memorial Day Bash, with slaves and their clients playing with erotic dice. Every kind of sex you can think of occurs as a result. It also contains an incidence of punishment by spanking. As with all other parts of this story, STD's are not an issue.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 17 - Memorial Day Bash, Pt 2

SCOTT

Watching my slave as she orgasmed on Margie's tongue nearly got me hard again. My cock wanted to make another appearance, but everyone had eaten at least some food and it was time for other things to happen. I collected the slaves present outside and told them to wrap and protect the food. Add more ice to keep the salads cool, and wrap or bag the rest of the food, leaving enough out people could continue to snack the day away, but protect the rest for supper for those staying.

Once that started happening, I went in and collected Lisa and Reneé. Both of them looked well used. Even Reneé had cum leaking from her ass, but I hoped it wasn't one of the Strongs who'd left it there. I released them, kissed them both, told them to shower first, then report for duty by the pool. Lisa led Reneé to our shower to help her freshen up.

While I waited for our last two slaves to join us, some of the guests had gone into the pool to cool off. I assigned each of the slaves to a slave station, Slut, Rose, Julia, Ron, Gwen in order, with the last two reserved for Lisa and Reneé. They came out clean and refreshed and I directed them to the last two slave stations. Reneé took the one closest to Gwen, seeking the comfort of the familiar and Lisa took the last one. I had to move a couple sex toy items to different places based upon the gender of the slave at the station.

"May I please have everyone's attention," I said. "We're going to play with some dice at each of the seven slave stations, each with a different slave assigned to it. Both the slave and the person at the station will be given three dice. The slave will roll first. It will describe an action she has to perform on her client, let's say, and the location of the action, and how long from 1-6 minutes. It could be something like kiss breasts for three minutes. Or massage back for four minutes. The client also rolls three different dice and it says what he can do to the slave for whatever time he or she rolls. The clients proceed from station to station up the line, stopping at each one you wish to participate at. This continues until every slave as been with every client who was interested. You don't have to stop at any station, say for instance you weren't attracted to the person, or it was a family member, or a gender you weren't interested in doing something with, but if you roll the dice at a station, you'll be expected to perform whatever service you rolled.

"When everyone has participated with the first set of dice, you may go through the line again with a second set of dice, in which the second set may require a more personal set of actions than the first set. You may then go a third time, with a third set of dice which might lead right up through spankings for the slave and intercourse for the clients, again, limited by the time set by the dice. I repeat again, a client may skip any station, and may stop at any level of the dice. The slaves will have no choice of who they serve, excepting no parent may use any child. I'll be telling you what the dice say before each level begins so you can choose to participate or not, but once you roll a set of dice at a slave station, you will be expected to perform that action at the station. For any of you who haven't had a chance to sample one of the slaves to this point, now's your chance. Sherman, you are welcome to participate in this game if you choose. Does anyone have any questions?"

There were no questions, but a lot of eager assent to the process. I saw my parents looking at each other. I wondered what they would do. I pulled the first sets of dice for the first round from my pocket.

"The dice for the slaves on round one are for the slave to lick, kiss, suck, massage, rub or touch one of the following body part; lips, chest, genitals, back, thighs or neck. The third dice just sets the time for from one to six minutes. In this level, it's possible for the slave to lick or suck your genitals or breasts, but it depends on what is thrown. The dice for the clients says to lick, kiss, suck, nibble, squeeze, or touch; the ears, lips, penis or vagina, nipples, ass or boobs, or thighs. If a client rolls this dice at Ron's station, you could be sucking his cock," Ron's cock twitched when I said this, "and if at Rose's, sucking her vagina. But it could just as easily be their ears or lips. The third dice says for how long. Does everyone understand the consequences of the first dice?"

"What if you need to cum while any of this stuff is being performed?" Edward asked.

"Then you cum, but when the timer goes off, you're done even if it's mid orgasm and it's not over yet. The same rules apply to the slaves. If you should happen to be sucking Ron's cock and he cums, you keep sucking until the time is up, then you stop."

"He hasn't cum yet," Marjorie said.

"Then when he does, you're going to get a bucketload of cum," I replied.

"Let's get started," Rob said.

"Since you're so eager, why don't you start. Here's your dice." I handed him the client's set, and I handed the slave set to Slut.

"You can roll the dice here, or go to the next station and roll there," I said.

"I'm definitely rolling at every station but Ron's," Rob said.

"Slut, roll your dice," I said. She did and it said Touch Chest for three minutes.

"Just my fucking luck," Rob said.

"It didn't say how I was to touch your chest, Master. Lie down, please."

Rob lay down and Slut rubbed her tits over his chest for all three minutes. Rob was starting to get a woody before the timer went off. Slut was rather generously endowed.

"Not bad," Rob said. "Good one."

He rolled his dice and it said to kiss thighs for two. She parted her legs and Rob proceeded to kiss her thighs as close to her cunt as he could without actually touching it.

"Damn," he said. "I could have done that for another couple minutes."

Slut handed her dice to Rose and she rolled her dice. Kiss neck for two minutes. Rose proceeded to kiss his neck for two minutes and when she was done, his cock was almost fully hard. Rob rolled his again and his said, touch ear for one minute. He lightly stroked Rose's ear and she got goose bumps. Must have sensitive ears, I thought.

Rose handed her dice to my slave. Julia rolled. Massage genitals for four minutes. She had him sit on her lounge and proceeded to stroke his cock and balls. His cock was a granite block when he finished. Rob rolled and got nibble nipples for six. They switched places again and Rob munched down on her tender buds and Julia had a climax, the first of the game, just from having her nipples orally stimulated.

"I'm loving this game," Rob said.

"Me too, Master," Julia said, panting.

Julia gave Rob the slave dice to give to Gwen while she waited the next guest. Gwen rolled massage back for three and Rob laid down while Gwen rubbed his back until the time went off. Rob rolled and got lick nipples for two minutes.

"More nipples," Rob said, "Mmmm, good." So Gwen got her nipples licked for two. The were proud peaks when he finished.

Gwen handed the dice to Reneé. She rolled Kiss lips for four. Rob and Reneé kissed for four minutes.

"You are a very good kisser, Master Rob," she said, flushed. Rob rolled and got touch thighs for five. He lightly stroked Reneé's thighs for five minutes. Her inner labia were moist when Rob finished. Apparently better at more things than just kissing.

The last one up was Lisa. She rolled kiss back for two minutes. She had Rob lie down and trailed a kiss down his spine from his neck to his buns, then back up again. Rob rolled another lick nipples for four. Lisa's nipples were wet and shiny when Rob was finished.

Sarah came up to me. "This isn't going to work the way we planned," she said. "It's going to take too long and any arousal a slave is able to feel will be gone before the next client comes around. We've got to speed this up."

"What would you suggest?"

"Rob is done. Have him roll the dice for both a slave and client. Everyone at each slave station will do the same thing for the same amount of time, then move down to the next, until everyone who wanted to participate has gone to every station, then a new batch comes in and it starts over."

"Great suggestion. Let's do it." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Sarah has made an excellent suggestion which I'd like to implement immediately to speed up the game. Everyone who wants to participate, find a slave you wish to participate with until all the slave stations are filled. Rob will roll the dice for both the slave and the client. All slaves will then do as they have to do at once, the client will do what they need to do at the same time afterward, then everyone slide down to the next slave and Rob will roll the dice again. When you've been to every slave station, a new group will replace that one and it will start again. So pick a slave."

Reggie, Marge, Edward, Chen, Mistress Dark, Sarah and Jerry found a slave station. Marge was at Ron's station and Reginald at Julia's. I gave the dice to Rob and he rolled for the slaves. Kiss genitals for five minutes. The clients loved this. Rose gave Mistress Dark the second climax of the day, and Marge seemed close. All of the men were sporting hard-ons when the slaves were done. The clients got to suck thighs for three. Ron, Julia and Lisa all had hickeys close to their genitals when the sucking was done.

Everyone slid down a place. Reggie was willing to do whatever the dice said at Ron's station, and Mistress Dark was happy with Julia. Marge was at Gwen's. I knew she was willing to do whatever to anyone. Rob rolled again. The slaves got touch back for one, an easy one for them. They stroked the back of their client for a minute. The clients dice said they needed to kiss ass or boobs for five minutes. All the girl slaves had their boobs kissed, Julia climaxing again. Reggie kissed Ron's ass, even going so far as to spread his cheeks and kiss the star.

They switched again and Edward had Julia and Mistress Dark had Ron. Rob rolled kiss thighs for two minutes. Julia kissed Edwards thighs, moving his cock from side to side to kiss the top of his thighs. The clients got lick ear for four. The clients were fairly disgusted at this roll of the dice, but Edward solved this problem to his satisfaction by having Julia sit in his lap while he licked her ears. A number of the others copied Edward. Julia's ears are sensitive and she got goose bumps and squirmed delightfully in Edward's lap. His lap was wet when the timer ended.

Another switch and Chen was at Julia's station. Edward declined Ron's and I wasn't horribly surprised by this. I doubted Edward had a bisexual bone in his body. Rob rolled again for the slaves. Kiss chest for five. Slut gave Marge her first orgasm of the game. I was sure Slut knew how to pleasure a woman's chest. Rose gave Sarah her first. Rose didn't lack skill in pleasuring women either. Her Mistress would have seen to that. So far, only the women were getting orgasms from the game, but it was probably for the best. The men would have a difficult time getting hard again. Chen's cock was rock hard as Julia kissed him all over his chest, licking his nipples. Mistress Dark was panting when Gwen was done kissing her chest, but she didn't climax. The clients got touch ear for one minute and that went by quickly, everyone eager for the next roll.

Switching again, Sarah was at Julia's station and she stroked her cheek. "I hope you have to lick my genitals for six minutes, slave, she said." Chen also skipped Ron's station. Rob rolled and the slaves got rub genitals for four. "Almost as good," Sarah said. Julia proceeded to rub Sarah's cunt for four minutes and Sarah was panting before the time expired; her cunt flowered and wet. The three minutes expired and Rob rolled for the clients. Suck nipples for three. Sarah returned the favor for Julia and suckled her nipples for three minutes and Julia was just as hot and bothered as Sarah had been.

Everyone switched again. Sarah wasn't turning down Ron and took her place at his station and Jerry was at Julia's. Rob rolled the dice and the slaves got rub thighs for five. Julia lightly stroked Jerry's thighs from his knees to the juncture of his legs and back, the backs of her hands pushing against his sack each time she came up. His cock was twitching, but he never quite orgasmed before time expired. Rob rolled again and the clients all got nibble penis or vagina for six minutes. Mistress Dark asked Sarah if she wanted Ron to cum in her mouth. Sarah replied "why not?" He hadn't cum once all day and probably deserved the relief since he'd been hard since he got here.

"Ron," Mistress Dark said. "You can cum after three minutes. Scott, tell him when three minutes has passed."

I glanced at Regina to see how she was taking this information. She was paying attention now. This was her husband after all, the new slave. I started the timer and everyone started. A couple of the women slaves had almost immediate orgasms. Julia and Rose cumming almost from the moment Jerry and Marge started nibbling. I was watching my timer and when three minutes passed, I called it, watching what would happen to Ron. His cock started to spurt like a geyser had gone off. Sarah's mouth was overwhelmed with the volume. Swallow as she could, Sarah couldn't contain it all. Cum started dripping out of her mouth and around his cock. I swear at least a half cup of his sperm must have shot out of his shaft. Sarah's eyes showed her shock at the sheer magnitude of his release. He'd been saving it up for who knew how long. I swear his cock was still trying to spurt when I called time after another three minutes. Every one of the other slaves climaxed before six minutes was up, so the slaves all enjoyed themselves immensely. Julia and Rose both orgasmed a second time, having five minutes to work up to the second one.

One more switch and this group was done. Marge took over for Jerry at Julia's station. Where Julia had started with the husband, she'd be finishing with the wife. Poor Ron was skipped by Jerry, but he didn't seem to care. Some cum was still rolling down his shaft. I'd never seen anything like it. Sarah had to take a drink of beer before taking her place at Gwen's station to wash some of the cum down. When Rob rolled the dice, the slave had to lick lips for five minutes.

Marjorie asked, "When it says, 'lick lips', is it talking about these lips," and she pointed to her mouth, "or these lips?" pointing to her vagina.

"Yes," Mistress Dark said, "I'd like a ruling from the referee. What say you, Scott?"

"If you have both kinds of lips, I think it should be up to the client," I said.

"Yes!" Margorie said, doing an arm pump.

"No, fair," Chen said.

"If you want your other pair of lips licked," Sarah said, "you can always have gender reassignment surgery, but I doubt you want the other parts of being a woman; like the sex discrimination, the lack of pay equity, your treatment as a sex object, etc.; so quit whining."

Chen shut up and all three women clients had orgasms from having their other lips licked, Marjorie having her previous licking of my wife returned. The clients assignment was to kiss nipples for two. Julia was close to another orgasm when Marjorie finished.

It was time for another change in clients. Mary and Harold joined this time, starting at Ron and Gwen respectively. I was surprised to see my parents join as well, Mom starting at Reneé, and Dad with Lisa. Was this something they really wanted to do, or did they want to avoid appearing like party poopers. I'm sure Lisa was nervous as hell. She was a frequent visitor when my parents visited. They didn't remove their clothes though and I wondered how they'd handle that when the time came. I removed my clothes and started with Slut and Sherman started at Rose. He was still dressed. Regina joined in, starting with Julia. Her next one was Ron and I wondered what she'd do when it was time to switch. I handed the timer to Mistress Dark, knowing she'd be scrupulously impartial with it.

"This is no fair," Mary said. "His cock isn't hard anymore," pointing to Ron's limp noodle.

Mistress Dark said, "Slave, if you know what's good for you. You'll get another erection."

Damned if his cock didn't start growing and he had another erection within two minutes.

"You may not have another orgasm without permission from me," Mistress Dark said and Ron answered, "Yes, Mistress."

The rest of us kind of looked at one another. I think even Regina was starting to recognize the possible benefits of a well trained slave, possibly able to fuck for hours without cumming, then cum on command.

"Roll the dice, Rob," she said, and the slaves got their next assignment. Massage lips for three. Mary took advantage of the lower lips option, and she was highly aroused when Ron finished. Mom did not. Reneé massaged Mom's lips with her fingers, then kissing for a minute, massaging lips with lips. Slut chose to massage my lips with hers, so we kissed for three minutes. When Rob rolled the dice again, I got lick thighs for five. I licked Slut's thigh for five minutes and I could smell her arousal. I was sure if I touched her cunt, she'd be able to cum. She mewled when I got close, then moved away again. It wasn't following the rules to lick her cunt. She'd have to wait to cum. I saw both of my parents had licked the thighs of their slaves. Reneé's and Lisa's thighs glistened. So far, nothing completely off the charts had been required of them. I'd seen Regina licking between Julia's legs. So far, Regina had received the oral attentions of a woman, but never reciprocated. Apparently, she was willing to find out. She hadn't done it yet, but she'd been damn close.

We switched. I was at Rose, Sherman was with my wife, and Regina had moved down to Ron. She wasn't ignoring him, anyway. Mom was with Lisa and Dad was with Slut. The slaves got touch genitals for three minutes. I wondered what my parents would do now. While Rose touched my cock and balls, I looked around to see what else was happening. Slut reached through Dad's pants and stroked his cock, pulling it out when it got hard. Julia was doing the same with Sherman, but he didn't get hard, though he seemed to enjoy her touching him, moaning as she fondled his equipment. Lisa had her hand under Mom's dress and was rubbing back and forth. Mom looked happy with what was happening. Ron was massaging Regina's cunt with a finger inserted and she nearly climaxed before the timer went off. My cock was hard when Rose was done. She'd been well trained to pleasure anyone. When Rob rolled again, I got kiss nipples for six minutes. Rose's nipples weren't as sensitive as Julia's, but she was panting hard when I was done. Slut climaxed for my Father and Sherman made my wife cum too. Lisa didn't cum but she was squirming hard with Mom kissing her nipples. This had to be the craziest thing I'd ever done or witnessed.

This time, when we switched, I had my own slave. Sherman passed on Ron, Dad had Rose, and Mom had Slut. Lisa had Julia's dad, Harold, another frequent visitor to our house who Lisa knew well.

"Are you enjoying yourself, slave?" I asked.

"Yes, Master," she panted, still coming down off her orgasm with Sherman.

"I hope I get to lick your cunt for six minutes, slave."

"I hope I get to suck your cock for the same length of time, Master."

"I'll cum if you do."