All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 17'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
A little slow

There were some interesting parts to this chapter, but the dice game got rather tedious very quickly. I'm sure such a game would be very exciting to witness or participate in, but reading about it is another matter. Keeping track of which "client" was with which slave, what the current roll of the dice directed, etc. got old.

Both Julia and Scott (in different ways) seemed to go out of their way to straighten out Sherman, to Gwen's benefit. Scott's lecture struck me as heavy-handed, although I'm sure Scott has felt that Gwen has suffered unnecessarily for some years.

Julia is at pains to point out to Regina the advantages of Ron’s abilities and his submission, if Regina is willing to dominate him. Julia: "If you take over as his dominant, he'll never have sex with anyone you don't want him to have sex with. You'll control him. You've seen how well behaved he is, how he gets an erection on command and cums when you want. He could be yours to control." It seems as if Julia is trying to change their broken marriage into something new. That's two marriages that she's trying to rescue.

Amusing that Sarah will get a 24 hours of instruction in how to be a slave and then 24 hours learning to be a dominant. This is kind of funny, considering Sarah's comments back in Chapter 13, such as, "You guys are fucking weird."

Interesting that Rose will stay with Scott while Sarah is with Mistress Dark, so about 48 hours. Surely there isn't room for her in the same bed with Scott, Julia, and Lisa. I hope she doesn't have to spend the night alone in the guest bedroom, but who will join her? Hmm.

There was a hint at how the dilemma about the continuation of slavery could be resolved. When Scott talked about the good things, he said, "If it could continue with less outside sharing than it contains now, it would be perfect." So, keep Julia and Lisa, continue to share them, just "less outside sharing." Not sure just what that means, but it hints at way forward.

I expect the poker game (and accompanying sex games) will occupy Chapter 18. I'm not looking for any surprises. Actually, I'm more interested in what happens the rest of the week.

Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very good

I am looking forward to see what else happens. its a exciting to read

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
In with Lazy Reader

Slow and tedious dice were rolled people were fucked. Needed more of the conversations. I felt Scott's speech to Gwen and Sherman was a bit patronising.

The whole D/s thing with Sarah doesn't surprise me, but I didn't like the foreshadowing of her wanting more time with Lisa and Julia in 48 hours - Late Wednesday afternoon - Scott moved the poker game because he wanted Julia (and Lisa) to himself on her last day, will Sarah interfere with this?

Unless there's much in the way of what's going on in their heads, I think the poker game will be much of the same rinse and repeat, great for the stroke material, but not for the head.

I'm now interested in the end game and see where you have planned to take us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like to be told what the people are thinking & feeling

It may be just me, but I find it hottest to get inside the people's heads.

To be told what they think and feel.

Especially the female slave's heads.

Just descriptions of "Tab A was inserted into slot B" and shoved in and out for 10 min. just isn't hot for me.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 5 years ago

I've been scrolling through the last couple of chapters. While the writing is good, the number of characters has gotten to the point that I really can't empathize with them or get a sense of what they're going through.

When it was just the husband, wife and neighbor, it was pretty easy to track and see what they were feeling. Now, though, it's more about the sex, involving ever more people, repeating scenes through different sets of eyes.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too complicated! I have loved all the previous chapters, but not this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Second time thru. . . .This was not slow ! There were so many nuances to the characters inter - actions. Stories moved forward. GWEN'S situation has a happy ending. MASTER 's talk with GWEN & SHERMAN. " generosity of spirit " again ! Liked this a lot !

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

This chapter got too caught up in the minutiae of this one doing that one, and on and on. For the most part I liked it, but it was a slower than usual read for me.

senceULsenceUL8 months ago

Another excelent peice, especialy since there was no culenary depravity where Pineapple was put in food.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous