All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 23'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
It only took 23 chapters :)

Finally they sat down a talked...properly. 3 Cheers for Sam and Marcia \o/

Julia was worried about putting her need to think of other's needs on her list. Yet this is one of her needs so should definitely be put on the list. If you get my drift. But she should have also included her concern about her need to put this need on the list, so that Lisa and Scott could put her mind at ease about her need to put other's needs first being a legitimate need of hers. (Yes the last bit was done to fuck with you :P)

I see the branding as a potential issue, Julia really has it in her head, I think, that she needs this. Is it an underlying question over her security in the relationship? She was still not convinced after the Dr said about a child being a better sign.

I saw no reason to stop Lisa's alimony, especially so quickly, let the fucker pay. They can use it to top up her escrow account. Talking of which, will they be asking Sam to manage the money?

I love Throuple!!

Now onto the poker game, it must be at someone else's house, it's been at Scott's for 3 weeks now. It'll be interesting to see how the wankers react to Scott and Lisa (has Julia ever gone to away games?) and the change in situation.

Look a whole page and not one tirade about Jerry, aren't I a good boy :D

Thanks TF

Couple of niggles:

1/2 way down page 2 - Sam Marcia and CHANTELLE not Brianna had the bonding ceremony

Multiple pregnancies is a bit like twins - instant playmates (or antagonists), but the job is done in 18 years rather than the 25 it took my parents with three over 7 years. That said some costs double, 2 cots, 2 sets of everything, no hand me downs unless you have more after and I didn't have enough hair left. Do you have scan's monthly in the US, it's reserved for special cases (such as twins) over here, the rest usually only get 2, but then the service is paid for by tax payers.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
I like it, I love it, I want more of it

Please don't end the story here.

Btw, I love small tasteful tattoos, not so much on large tacky tats. Never seen a brand that looked good.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
In fact, it's finished.

Il ne se passera plus rien que des variations sur les chapitres précédents.

L'acceptation de Scott de voir sa femme baisée devant lui, son plaisir et surtout la possibilité de d'être baisée par d'autres hommes parce que ce n'est pas elle qui le choisit, mais son mari, qui n'est pas pour autant un cocu pour autant, était la vraie part intéressante de l'histoire. La vraie difficulté.

Trop facile.

Nothing will happen but variations on the previous chapters. Too bad.

The ""acceptance" of Scott to see his wife fucked in front of him, her pleasure and mostly possibility to be fucked by other men because it is her choose, but her husband's choose, who is not a cuckold so far, was the real interesting part of the history. The real difficulty to overcome for the couple, the throuple, and …the author.

A quick reading up to chapter 36 confirms what I feared.

Good luck, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story on Lit ('Text Message'?) solved the 'can't marry two' problem differently: the Dom ordered the two female subs to marry each other to establish parental rights to each other's children. Being the father, the Dom's paternal rights did not depend on marriage. Not applicable in this case because of the pre-existing marriage, but I thought it was a clever solution.

Every chapter so far - 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . . .DEAR AUTHOR, you covered a lot in this chapter. FINALLY ! MASTER is beginning to sound like a DOM. JULIA, I believe is a SWITCH. Guessed that in first reading. Interesting LOVE STORY. Take away all the slave / master trappings and a LOVE STORY is left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous