All Comments on 'A Valentines Feast'

by Unrequited_Evil

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
arrogant and pretentious.

Take M night shamalan... and find a way to make him more pretentious in his work... That is what we have here. there was very little actually interesting about there story. But even from the Introduction the author oozes how much more intelligent and sophisticated he is then his readers could ever be.

Unrequited_EvilUnrequited_Evilover 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous?

What a silly name.

But that minuscule bit of ridicule to the side, thank you. Your powers of observation are astonishing. A bit lacking, but astonishing none the less.

However, given that your opinion was not really solicited, nor great attention paid to it, I'm afraid that must renders a complement, coming from you, {fellow with the silly name}, to mean almost...nothing.

Neither valued, nor of value, do I find your opinions.

Never-the-less, thank you for your continued monetary support of both the site, and of all ~who are obviously paid such enormous sums of cash~ to work here as writers.

Good evening to you.

Reynold the Bastard.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 9 years ago
Well that was different!

And I am saying that in a good way. Far from being the typical VD story, yet it holds your attention and make you want to see what path you will drag us down next and wondering what the final destination will be.

It held my interest and kept me reading until the final period...that alone says you succeeded. The fact I really enjoyed it is just the cherry on top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous