All Comments on 'A Very Special Guy Ch. 02'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No slam, but an observation......

You wrote an article about Cuckolds, and I admit I didn't read it, but I was a tiny bit curious about this story since you didn't seem to have it listed as a Cuckold theme.

But to be honest all you did was change the view point of how the reader sees the story and didn't really change the outcome. Your style is still a woman cuckolding someone, but this time it was her being made a victim by one of her clients and cheated on her boyfriend/fiance' to hide her past of being a very "popular" and very well "experienced" hooker since she never told him that's what she did to pay the bills/for kicks/to get even with an ex.

Now her new husband to be will be working with the man who's been sleeping with his wife and he'll never know.

Well if that makes you happy.......

But you should be honest with yourself and just admit that you like Cuckold stories and just do it, changing the viewpoint or motivation of why the woman does it really serves no purpose when its the same style regardless of what you end up writing.

Again I'm not trying to slam you, but point out that your writing the same thing but trying to give it a different face.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
Where to from here?

Of course I'm happy that you put Walter in his place. But he didn't seem cowed enough.

Geri moves out to Knoxville with her ginger haired friend and they run into yet another man who once rented them out. In the process of attempting to set up the new man, as had been done with Walter, Gordon finds out the friend was a hooker and wants Geri to kick her out.

Meanwhile Walter dies and the friend has a long and loving affair with his widow.

Taa Daa!

MalapulgaMalapulgaalmost 14 years ago
Great Creativity!

Interesting storyline, different from the usual description of endless mechanical fucking. I would have liked the story ending in some form of sexual humiliation for Walter not just a double blackmail theme. I assume you wrote the story from a sexual motivation not a legal one.

Now, I'm going to read some of the others. Good Work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A bit disappointing.

I was expecting something different, not sure what. This was all a little too obvious, despite her not becoming the company whore. Thanks for writing...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
warning high voltage. gave me goose bumps

i saw this coming a mile off ,

from the moment geri opened the door to walter.

my heart skipped a beat , i could not breath & my mind had practicaly flashed through a series of events similar to what you have written.

predictable idk. but the way you presented it was outstanding .

made me shiver

ofc , another 5 stars voted from me .

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh, this sounds so friggin' do-able! It gives me hope for the future. Take that, you traitors!

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
well that sucked

Now shes with him under false pretenses.

If she was worth a bean she would have come clean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know a guy that works for the Miami police department. His name is Dexter. Walter needs to meet him.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

I have added this story to my favourites. It is a tale that I wished would happen more often. A blackmailer is blackmailed! Bloody fantastic. Good story and thanks. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous