All Comments on 'A Very Special Guy Ch. 04'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Hmmm...

Not sure about this. It does seem a shame that you have Geri being fucked by Walter. And then telling Gordon a lie. But hey it's your story and you will write your stories anyway you want them.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Popeye the sailor man

This one is interesting, Lynn. Somehow the early part of this chapter brought to mind visions of Popeye and Bluto chasing after Olive Oil with Bluto almost getting the prize and then being foiled again.

I'm Popeye the sailor man

I live in a garbage can

I love to go swimin'

With bare naked women

I'm Popeye the sailor man

I must be in a good mood for a Saturday morning; that will surely change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lessons

Susan was a fast learner and had good teachers. I'm not sure this one is over yet. The truth probably will out eventually. But the way, you have a fairly big typo about halfway through the story: I think you meant "Walter and Susan" instead of "Gordon and Susan." Entertaining.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Good, but

Good, but being a romantic at heart I really really don't want to see this marriage crash and burn....maybe a little tension, but....love wins out-hopefully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Do It Up Right

Lynn, maybe, Gordon worked his way through college as a male escort. That should balance things out. It's a good story with good suspense.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 13 years ago

I enjoyed your recent story about waiting twenty years and decided to read your earlier stories. Your writing quality is very high, and your characters and plots are interesting even if they are a bit different from my usual tastes.

I wonder where you learned some of the tricks of the profession. They add a touch of authenticity.

There was a small slip in this story that you might want to correct. Was it Walter or Gordon that went with Susan back to their place hand in hand with her giggling as the walked?

Thank you for making a Gordon full of integrity but also good in bed. I hope that Geri strives to match his example, and perhaps to candidly share with Gordon the nature of her previous life which has now been left behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved it

xxxhugsxxx

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Clueless

Gordon has got to be the most clueless cuck in history! LOL!

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Um yeah

I wonder how her husband would feel about Walther only fucking her a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous