A View to a Thrill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is kind of weird dude," Jimmy remarked, his eyes scanning the room before finally settling on the door to what had to be the master bedroom.

"Yeah, I think so too. But hey, once you get your cock in my Mom you'll forget all about that," Greg answered, his eyes trained on the same door as Jimmy's.

Turning to look at his friend Jimmy asked, "How can you let someone bang your Mom? I mean, won't you get upset or something?"

"Nah, I think it'll be cool watching her get fucked. Besides it's what she wants, so who better to do the honors than my best friend."

"You're one sick fuck, dude," Jimmy replied, his eyes now back on the bedroom door.

"Yeah," Greg snickered just as the bedroom door opened.

Jimmy's pulse quickened and he gulped as he took in the sight of Nancy Norton standing in the doorway. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, but what really caught his eye was the gown she had on. Made of a sheer white fabric it had long loose sleeves and reached all the way to the floor, a pale blue ribbon near the breasts the only thing holding it closed. Jimmy gulped again as his eyes took in Nancy's dark brown nipples and the thick black patch of her pubic hair clearly visible through the see-thru material.

"Wow Mom!" Greg nearly shouted, his hand reaching into his robe to fondle his already hardening dick.

"Thanks sweetie," Nancy purred, slowly walking over and standing next to Jimmy.

Despite his nervousness Jimmy couldn't help but get a little hard as Nancy leaned into him and cupped his crotch.

"I'm glad you could make it. What do you think of my outfit Jimmy?" she asked as her fingers curled gently around his shaft through his shorts.

"Uh..." was all he could muster.

"Let's get this party started," Greg said happily, taking his mother's free hand and pulling her toward the stairs.

With Nancy's fingers still clutching his shaft Jimmy had no choice but to follow. When they reached the stairs she let go of him and he climbed up behind them his eyes glued to Nancy's wide ripe ass. With each step she took her cheeks jiggled and bounced, while Jimmy's cock slowly filled out. By the time they reached the top landing his cock was half hard and swinging freely in his gym shorts. As soon as they entered the bedroom Greg threw off his robe and stood naked near the bed, slowly stroking his engorged dick. Jimmy stood next to him and watched anxiously as Nancy walked over and once again began to fondle his cock through his shorts.

"You don't need to be shy around me honey," Nancy whispered, sticking her thumbs in his waistband and slowly tugging his shorts down while sinking to her knees.

As soon as Jimmy had left the house Carol and Penny had converged on his room and were now sitting on his bed watching the neighbors window expectantly. Both women were still wearing their robes.

"Maybe we should have made popcorn," Penny giggled as they stared into the vacant room across the way.

"Or at least a bottle of wine," Carol added.

That idea sounded good to Penny. Without hesitating she jumped up and ran out of the room and flew down the stairs. Reaching the kitchen she threw opened the fridge and grabbed the only bottle of booze in it then ran back up to the bedroom to where her mother sat staring at the door with a puzzled look on her face. Taking a seat so close to Carol that their thighs touched she held up the bottle and grinned.

"Really dear? Bacardi 151?" Carol asked.

"It was the only thing cold," she explained as she unscrewed the cap and took a small pull from the bottle.

"Well in that case," Carol snickered taking the bottle and tipping it to her lips, the liquid burning slightly as it slid down her throat.

"Look, look!" Penny exclaimed, pointing toward the neighbor's house with one hand while taking the bottle from her mother with the other one.

Both women stared over and watched as Jimmy and Greg entered the room, followed by Nancy in her flowing see-thru gown. Penny took a big pull from the bottle and absently passed it toward Carol just as Greg dropped his robe and began to tug on his erect cock.

"Not bad," she voiced as her eyes studied his hardness.

"Yeah," Carol agreed as she took a healthy pull on the bottle.

"Oh yeah!" both shouted as Nancy Norton slid Jimmy's shorts down revealing his growing cock. More hoots and hollers followed when they watched Nancy suck the tip of Jimmy's cock into her mouth as her hands held onto his ass.

Jimmy stared down and watched in utter fascination as his neighbor opened her mouth and swallowed half his thickening cock while her fingertips gripped his ass cheeks a little too tightly. His nervousness quickly gave way to the wonderful pleasure of having a warm wet mouth engulfing the head of his cock. Closing his eyes he pictured his mother and sister sucking on his cock and felt himself grow harder.

Nancy smiled inwardly as she felt his cock grow. Using her hands she slowly pulled his hips forward forcing more and more of Jimmy's pole into her mouth. When the head hit the back of her mouth she pulled even harder forcing the tip of his cock down her throat. By the time her nose touched his pubic hair she had more cock in her mouth than she'd ever had before.

"Holy shit!" Carol and Penny shouted in unison as they watched Jimmy's entire cock disappear into Nancy's mouth. The bottle of Bacadi quickly changed hands several times as each woman's pussy began to grow damp.

Jimmy's eyes popped open and he stared down in disbelief as his cock completely disappeared into Nancy's mouth. He could see her staring up at him; her eyes gleaming triumphantly as she slowly drew back until his cock slipped from her lips. She smiled then turned and looked at her son who quickly stepped up and held his throbbing dick out in front of him. Without hesitation she swallowed his length while reaching with one hand and gently cupping his balls. Using her other hand she began to slowly pump Jimmy's thick hard cock back and forth, causing an involuntary moan to escape his lips. Once she had both young men as hard as possible she had them sit on the edge of the bed where she continued to alternate between sucking one then the other.

Greg looked over at Jimmy with glassy eyes and loudly proclaimed, "Now this is what I'm talking about!"

Jimmy could only grunt as he once again felt his entire cock slide down Nancy's throat.

Across the way Carol and Penny stared at the scene, each awed by the skill their neighbor showed. Both women sighing each time Jimmy's cock disappeared from view, the moisture in their pussies building silently. Penny passed the bottle back to her mom without taking her eyes from the show while letting her hand fall softly onto Carol's thigh. The pressure of her daughter's hand barely registered on Carol as she too continued to watch the activity across from them. Taking a big pull from the bottle she failed to notice that Penny used her other hand when she passed it back.

Penny felt the heat from her mother's thigh on her fingertips and glanced down. Carol's robe had parted enough at the knees to show a great deal of naked thigh. Penny felt giddy. She took a pull from the bottle and passed it back, her fingertips gently rubbing her mother's hot smooth flesh. Watching out the corner of her eye she pushed her fingertips slowly toward Carol's inner thigh, the skin even warmer there. When Carol showed no signs of stopping her she slid her fingers a little higher.

Carol felt that. Glancing quickly at Penny she saw her daughter staring straight ahead, as if she were oblivious to where her hand was. For some strange reason Carol didn't say anything; the hand on her thigh actually felt good. Carol took another pull from the bottle and handed it back, her eyes returning to the view across the way as her thighs slid open just a little bit more. If she'd been watching her daughter she would have noticed the smile that sprang to her lips.

Nancy Norton stood and gazed down at the boys on the bed, her hands deftly untying the ribbon that held her gown together. Shrugging it from her shoulders it floated down and landed in a heap at her feet. Cupping both her breasts she pushed them upwards until she was able to lick both nipples at the same time, her eyes watching the amazed looks on the boy's faces.

After a few seconds she released her tits and whispered seductively, "Okay boys, my turn."

"You got it Mom," Greg said standing and allowing his mother to slip onto the bed next to Jimmy.

"Greg baby, why don't you eat Mommy's pussy while your friend here plays with my tits," Nancy instructed as she scooted her ass closer to the edge of the bed and held her legs open.

Jimmy watched as Greg slipped between his mother's thighs and sank to the floor, his mouth plastered to Nancy's fur covered mound. Crawling up on the bed Jimmy knelt next to her and reached out with trembling hands and gathered the huge pliant mounds of her tit flesh and squished them together. When the nipples were almost touching he leaned forward and began to greedily feast.

Nancy reveled in the sensation of having her tits sucked while her cunt was being licked. She'd never dreamed it could feel so good. Reaching down she curled the fingers of one hand in her son's hair and pushed his face harder into her overheated gash, her other hand snaking out and wrapping itself around the neighbor kids big hard cock. As she pumped her hand along the thick shaft tiny moans of pleasure poured from her mouth each time her son's tongue slid over her ripe engorged clit.

"That's it baby, eat Momma's pussy!" Nancy groaned loudly.

Carol could feel the effects of the rum; she was getting a little lightheaded. She could also feel the effects of her daughter's hand as it caressed the soft flesh of her inner thigh. Her daughter's hand had inched upwards until it was just centimeters away from touching her slick wet slit. A tingle of excitement ran up her spine as more fluid flowed into her already excited cunt. She wanted to ask Penny what she was up to but was unable to. Instead she gazed out the window and watched as her son and the neighbor boy ravished Nancy Norton.

Penny smiled to herself as she reached inside her own robe and gently touched her swollen clit.

"Ahh God! I'mmm gonna cum!" Nancy squealed as her son sucked her clit into his mouth and began to slap it around with his tongue.

Jimmy sat up and watched as Nancy squirmed on the bed, her face contorted in rapture. Glancing down he watched his friend bury his face in his mother's hairy slit and lap every ounce of cream from her quivering cunt. When Greg lifted his head his nose and chin were covered with his mother's wetness. The smile on his face couldn't have been any bigger.

"Oh God honey that was good," Nancy said smiling at her son as he stood up.

"I aim to please Mom," Greg replied as he crawled onto the bed and lay alongside his mother.

Nancy smiled again then turned to look at Jimmy and said, "So Jimmy, feel like putting that big cock in my pussy?"

Jimmy gulped, still a little freaked out about screwing his friend's mother in front of him.

"Go on dude, fuck her," Greg encouraged, his hand busy squeezing his mother's tits.

Unable to formulate words Jimmy climbed off the bed and stepped between Nancy's splayed thighs. He glanced down at her hairy cunt, her slit saturated with spit and juice, the hairs plastered to her folds. He found the sight stimulating. Taking his cock in his hand he stepped forward and ran the tip through her soaked slit several times causing her to whimper in anticipation. Lining the head up with her opening he pushed his hips forward and watched as the mushroom head slid effortlessly into her waiting cunt. He heard her sigh as more and more of his throbbing rod slid into her surprisingly tight pussy. Taking her ankles in his hands he spread her legs wider then rammed the rest of his cock into her molten heat, his eyes locked onto her face.

"Oh fuck!" Nancy cried as Jimmy's cock plunged deeply into her.

Afraid that he'd hurt her Jimmy let go of her ankles and started to pull out.

"No! Don't stop!" Nancy begged as she tried to scoot even closer to the edge of the bed to keep him from falling out.

"Are you sure?" Jimmy asked uncertain.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me Jimmy!" Nancy shouted, wrapping her legs around Jimmy's ass and pulling him forward impaling herself on the full length of his cock. Immediately her pussy began to spasm as another orgasm overtook her.

The sensation of having her cunt contracting around his shaft sent shivers of pleasure racing through him. He no longer thought about the weirdness of the situation. All he could think about was fucking her juicy cunt until his nuts exploded. Grabbing her hips he began to slowly slide in and out of her slick hot hole, nearly pulling all the way out before pushing forward until his balls rested snuggly against her plump soft ass. With each forward thrust he heard her take a sharp intake of breath, expelling it only when he started to pull back. As his rhythm increased so did her breathing. It wasn't long before her breathing became ragged.

Nancy could not believe how good it felt to be stuffed so full. Each time his balls bounced off her ass she felt a tiny surge of pleasure shoot through her very being. The faster he pumped into her the more the pleasure grew. In all her wildest dreams she never thought her first threesome would be with her son and his friend. The taboo of it seemed to raise her level of pleasure to new heights.

Carol's mouth hung open as she watched her son pump his thick hard cock rapidly into Nancy's jiggling body, while the pressure from her daughter's hand pressing against her wet pussy increased. Slowly she tore her eyes away from the action across the way and glanced in Penny's direction. Her daughter had sat the bottle of booze on the floor and was fondling one of her own nipples through her now open robe. Just as Penny's head swiveled so she was looking at her mother, a look of lust etched on her face, Carol felt a finger slip into her soaked slit and slide up into her overheated pussy.

"Uggghhhh," Carol moaned, her breath catching in her throat as the finger plunged deeper into her.

Without saying a word Penny slid off the bed and scooted over until she was kneeling between her mother's knees, not once allowing her finger to slip out of Carol's slick wet cunt.

"What are you doing honey?" Carol managed to ask weakly as a tingle shot through her body.

"Just relax and let me make you feel good Mom," Penny replied softly as she inserted another finger into her mother's now pulsating pussy.

"Oh shit," Carol sighed deeply as her upper body slowly floated down onto the bed.

Sliding forward Penny kept her fingers impaled in her mother's pussy while she lowered her mouth and captured Carol's engorged clitoris with her lips. She felt her mother's hips begin to buck almost immediately. Penny's tongue darted out and began to slather the aroused bud while the tempo of her plunging fingers built until her hand was a blur.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Carol cried as her daughter drove her closer and closer to sweet rapture.

Out of the corner of his eye Jimmy noticed movement across the way in his bedroom. Glancing over he saw his sister kneeling between his mother's spread legs obviously eating her out. The sight sent a thrill coursing through him causing his cock to grow even harder than it was. With the image of his sister licking his mother bouncing around his brain he turned his attention back to fucking Nancy Norton. With a renewed vigor he began to hammer his cock into the whimpering woman under him.

All Nancy could do was make small mewing sounds as she felt the neighbor kids big hard cock pummel her pussy. Faster and harder the kid plowed into her causing her tits to slam up and down on her chest in waves. Deep inside she felt the stirrings of her orgasm building, going beyond anything she'd ever felt before.

Unable to hold on to his mother's tits Greg sat up on the bed and watched in utter amazement as his friend pounded his mother's squishy sounding pussy like a man possessed. It seemed as if his friend's cock had even gotten bigger. Furiously he pumped his own cock as he watched in awe as his mother's eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body began to tremble violently.

"Holy shit!" Greg exclaimed, his lust at the breaking point.

"Oh my Goddddddddddddddddd!" Nancy screeched as her orgasm exploded in the very depths of her being. Every fiber within her screamed out with pleasure as she rode the tidal wave of rapture coursing through her.

Sweat poured off Jimmy's face as he mercilessly slammed into Nancy's quivering cunt, the feel of her pussy walls clasping his cock with each outward pull as if trying to milk the cum from his balls sending him over the top. With one final lunge he buried his cock inside her and unleashed his torrent of sperm.

"Yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" Jimmy roared as his balls emptied inside Nancy Norton's inflamed pussy.

"My turn!" Greg growled, jumping off the bed and pushing Jimmy away. Glancing down between his mother's legs he saw a steady stream of cum running out and sliding into the crack of her ass. Stepping forward he rammed his cock into the sloppy mess of her well-used cunt and began to fuck her for all he was worth.

Nancy Norton lay there unmoving, almost numb, as her son pumped faster and faster into her sodden pussy.

Jimmy staggered back when Greg pushed him out of the way and wound up by the window. He glanced toward his bedroom just in time to see his sister slide her robe off and half stand, her face buried between his mother's thighs and her shaved pussy and ass pointed directly at him. As he watched he saw Penny reach between her legs and run her fingers through her slit. To Jimmy's utter amazement he felt his cock start to stiffen again. Grabbing his shorts off the floor he hurriedly put them on and ran from the room muttering, "I've gotta get home."

"Yeah, sure dude," Greg called out as his balls continued to rapidly bounce off his mother's ass and splatter the juices running from her squishy pussy.

Nancy Norton was completely oblivious to Jimmy leaving, her senses focused on the assault of her pussy as another orgasm threatened to erupt at any moment.

Jimmy reached the threshold to his bedroom in record time, his heart hammering in his chest as he stood there trying desperately to get his breathing under control; the sight before him not helping at all. His mother lay there with her robe open revealing her breasts, the nipples hard, her feet resting flat on the edge of the bed, Penny's head between her spread thighs. His mother's arms were stretched to either side of her and her hands were clenching the covers in her tight fist. Moans of pleasure filled the air as he looked toward his sister. All he could see was the top of her head and the soft smooth skin of her arched back as she continued to lick their mother's pussy, seemingly unaware that he was even there. Dropping his shorts in the doorway he crept over until he was standing directly behind Penny, the sight of her finger slipping in and out of her bald pussy one of the most erotic sights he'd ever seen. Dropping to his knees he moved her hand out of the way and pressed his face against her wetness, his tongue darting out and finding her erect clitoris.

Caught by surprise Penny let out a muffled yelp before letting the sensation of having her pussy licked wash over her. Lust raced through her veins as her brother's tongue forced it's way between her inner lips and plunged into her opening sending her senses reeling.

"Oh fuuuucccckkkk!" she screamed, unable to maintain her fingers rhythm inside Carol's clinching cunt.