A View to a Thrill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason the erratic movement of her daughter's fingers inside her pussy sent Carol over the top. She felt her cunt contract uncontrollably as her orgasm tore through her.

"Yesssssss!" Carol screamed as wave after wave of unbridled pleasure ripped through her.

Fluid leaked out onto Jimmy's tongue as he repeatedly drove it in and out of Penny's pussy. The sound of his mother shouting out her joy and Penny squealing in pleasure the final catalyst; his cock swelled to its full hardness.

Penny lifted her head and glanced back toward her brother. Unable to really see him she shouted out, "Fuck me Jimmy! Fuck me now damnit!"

He didn't need any more encouragement than that. Standing he lined up the head of his throbbing cock with her opening and slammed it all the way until his pubic hair was crushed up against the firm round globes of her ass. Grabbing her hips with both hands he began to thrust in and out of her tight hot cunt much the same way he had done to Nancy Norton. Each forward thrust smashed his balls against his sister's clit causing her to moan louder and louder. Glancing down he was amazed to see her cheeks ripple as his cock sank rapidly into her tightening grip over and over and over. It wasn't long before he felt the marvelous stirring of an approaching orgasm.

Penny felt the same thing. Each time her brother's cock hammered into her quivering cunt her breath caught in her throat. Faster and faster she felt him drive into her forcing her upper body down onto her mother's stomach. Reaching up she took hold of Carol's heaving breast and braced herself for what she knew was coming. She didn't have long to wait before she toppled over the edge. Her pussy began to violently spasm as her orgasm rocked her world.

"Aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed, her hips bucking wildly on her brother's slick hard cock.

Jimmy lost all control as his sister's pussy clamped forcibly around his shaft.

"I'm cumming sis!" he howled as jet after jet of sperm shot out, flooding Penny's pussy.

For what felt like forever he stood behind his sister, his cock buried in her cunt, an occasional twitch sending even more sperm into her already overflowing pussy. Only when Penny's legs gave out and her ass sank lower did his cock slide out of her with an audible pop. He staggered back half-a-step and sank to the floor, his back leaning against the window's bottom sill. Through glazed eyes he took in the scene in front of him. His mother's feet had slipped off the bed and were now dangling over the side with Penny kneeling between her legs. Penny's head was resting on their mother's stomach and her arms were stretched upwards, her hands still covering Carol's gently rising breasts.

Carol was the first to move. She raised her head and looked at her children, a warm feeling floating through her.

"Hey you two," she called out softly. She had to repeat herself several times before she got a response from them.

"Climb up here and lay down with me for awhile," she said once they heard her.

A chuckle escaped her lips as her kids groggily rose and slid to either side and snuggled up against her. Just like they used to do when they were young, she thought. It wasn't long before all three were sound asleep. Anyone looking at them would instantly see the contentment on their faces and the hint of a small smile playing on their lips.

Charles wasn't smiling, not even close. After returning to his room and finding out Marsha had taken off, the note she'd left leaving no doubt in his mind that she'd been serious about wanting a fresh start, his mood went from sour to downright foul. Over the next three days it didn't improve one bit. Especially after it dawned on him that she probably would have noticed the problem right off the bat that had brought him here in the first place. With her analytical mind she would have spotted the simple arithmetic error in a matter of hours. Instead Charles had spent three days searching through the company ledgers before he spotted it. Another blow to his mood was the realization that if Marsha didn't come back to work his office performance would surely slide down the shitter. Every good boss knew that things in the office only got done because of their secretaries. He wasn't under any delusions that his office was any different. A groan escaped his lips after replacing the phone in its cradle, the call to Marsha going unanswered for the tenth time. Twenty minutes later he called home and let Carol know that he was flying out later that evening but wouldn't get in until pretty late. He told her not to wait up.

For Carol, Penny and Jimmy those same three days saw the household return to normal. With schoolwork both Penny and Jimmy's time was pretty much consumed, while Carol went about her normal everyday activities. In the evenings they made it a point to have dinner together and spend some quality time in front of the television, but there was no sex. It wasn't because they didn't want to, but rather an understanding that they had to get used to the idea that they couldn't just fuck anytime they wanted. All three agreed that waiting was good for them. It would make the times they were together sexually that much better. The only one complaining about not having sex was Greg Norton. He'd called Jimmy to cuss him out. Apparently his mother's pussy was too sore from the fucking she'd received that Sunday.

Wednesday afternoon Jimmy and Penny arrived home at the same time. When they entered the house they found their mother sitting on the couch sipping wine and reading one of her romance novels. Carol glanced up at her kids and smiled.

"Your father will be home sometime tonight," she told them as they reached the stairs to head up to their rooms.

Both stopped and glanced back at their mother briefly before continuing up with Penny leading the way. Jimmy was puzzled by the way his sister and mother had looked at each other. It was like some sort of signal had passed between them. His puzzlement didn't last long though as he followed Penny up the stairs; the sight of her firm round ass peaking from under her overly short skirt quickly had his thoughts going in a whole new direction. When they reached the top he reached out and took her upper arm stopping her in her tracks.

Leaning in he whispered, "Do you wanna get in a quick fuck before Dad gets home Sis?"

Smiling, Penny replied, "I'd love to, but I have way too much work to do. Sorry." With that she headed down the hall and disappeared into her room without even a backwards glance, leaving her brother standing there disappointed before he too went into his room.

Jimmy's puzzlement returned as they ate dinner together. Several times he spotted his mother and sister exchanging secretive glances when they thought he wasn't looking. From the conspiratorial way they did it he was sure they were planning something, something they had no intention of sharing with him. He also knew that if he asked them what they were up to they'd just tell him to mind his own business, so he ate, kissed both women on the cheeks and headed back to his room. His computer was already loaded to his favorite porn site. By ten he'd whacked off twice, the mental images of his sister and mother fresh in his mind as he climbed into bed and quickly dozed off.

It was close to midnight by the time Charles' cab pulled up to his house. A twinge of disappointment ran through him when he saw the house was dark. He'd hoped that Carol had stayed up so he could get a little loving before going to bed. He was extremely horny for some reason. As he climbed out of the cab and gathered his bag he noticed that Penny's car was in the driveway. He didn't think much of it; she often times came over and ended up just spending the night. Using his key he slipped quietly into the house and headed straight for the bedroom.

Gently pushing open the door he noticed the room was in total darkness. Placing his bag near the open doorway he walked gently over to the bathroom and switched on the light so he could at least see where he was going. Turning back toward the bedroom he saw that the light spilling from the partially opened bathroom was more than enough to see by. One of the first things he noticed was the way his wife was lying on the bed. Instead of being in the normal position she was laying crossways on it with her legs dangling over the side, her feet nearly touching the floor. Something else that struck him as odd was how the blankets were completely covering her from head to mid-thigh. When his eyes spotted the empty looking bottle of Bacardi on her nightstand he began to understand. It was obvious to him that she'd gotten sloshed and had probably passed out in that position. So much for getting a little pussy, he thought as he began to undress. He decided to take a quick shower before trying to get Carol situated so he could get in bed. As he washed himself he began to tug on his cock thinking that if he came he would be able to sleep a whole lot better. As his cock began to respond to his manipulations another thought occurred to him. Why bother jacking off? Carol was obviously so wasted she wouldn't even know if he took advantage of her. All he had to do was pull her ass closer to the edge of the bed and slip the dick to her. Ezzy-Peezy quick and easy! For some reason the idea of fucking his wife while she was unconscious had his cock swelling in no time. By the time he dried off he was fully aroused.

Leaving the damp towel on the bathroom floor he walked slowly over and stood at the side of the bed. The light from the bathroom spilled out across the bed just enough to see the lower half of his wife's sleeping form huddled under the covers. He had no trouble seeing her legs sticking out and hanging over the side of the bed, her thighs soft and creamy looking. Gently he bent down and slid his hands under her legs until he had his forearms cradled behind her knees then stood straight up. This resulted with his wife's body being pulled forward until her ass was resting near the edge of the bed and her legs bent at the hips still cradled in his arms. Fearing that the movement might have woken her he glanced toward where her head should be. He was elated to see that the blankets had slid up her body but hadn't slipped off her head. They had only ridden up enough to expose her belly button. Breathing a sigh of relief he moved his hands until he was holding her legs up by the backs of her knees. Slowly he spread her knees apart until his eyes were able to gaze upon her pussy. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. She had shaved her pussy; it was now totally devoid of any hair. His cock twitched and grew harder. For years he'd suggested she shave, but always received the same response, a very firm Hell No. He had always wondered what it would be like to eat a woman who shaved her pussy, and now he was determined to find out.

With his lust growing he sank to his knees, his hands spreading her thighs further apart. Once down on his knees he leaned in until he was able to take a tentative lick through her slit starting from her anus and working forward. When his tongue scraped gently over her clit he thought her heard her moan. A smile played on his lips just before he ran his tongue back through her slit with a little more force than the first time. Once again a soft moan came from under the covers. Twice more he repeated the move, each time applying more and more pressure onto the growing bud of her clit. The resulting moans grew a little louder each time. Emboldened by her moans he began to lap hungrily at her increasingly slick slit, his cock now beginning to throb. Placing her legs over his shoulders he reached up under the covers and found her breasts with the palm of his hands. He could feel the stiffness of her aroused nipples. Using his fingertips he tweaked them gently while he buried his face into her cunt and began to fuck her with his tongue. The moans coming from under the covers increased and he could feel the definite movement of her pelvis as she pushed her pussy up against his face. Charles Morris was in seventh heaven. For over ten minutes he lapped and sucked on her clit and slit until he was sure that if he didn't stick his cock into her pussy soon he'd shoot all over the side of the bed.

Almost positive that she was at least partially awake he hastily stood up pushing her legs toward her chest as he rose. Once upright he stepped closer to the bed and pushed his raging hardness toward her slobber-coated cunt. Unable to guide his cock to her entrance he was about to let go of one of her legs when he felt her hand take hold of his cock. Looking down he watched as the hand snaking out from under the covers began to rub the head of his cock up and down through her slickness. His hips automatically pushed forward when the hand positioned his cock at her entrance. Slowly the head of his cock slid past her labia and sank into the heat of her pussy. A low groan of pleasure slipped past his lips as more and more of his cock slid deeper and deeper into her hot tight hole. Letting her ankles rest on his shoulders he placed his hands on the top of her thighs and began to slowly saw back and forth into her, the walls of her pussy clenching and unclenching around his throbbing shaft. He wasn't sure if it was because he was more aroused than he'd been in a long time or not, but for some reason his brain was telling him that Carol's pussy was tighter than the last time he remembered. He reasoned that it could be the fact that he was harder than he'd been in a long time. He didn't dwell on it; the pleasure coursing through him prevented him from thinking about any one thing in particular. All he knew was that this felt so damn good.

Faster and faster he plowed into her, the growing moans of pleasure coming from under the covers spurring him on to greater heights of ecstasy. His balls smacked viciously against her upturned ass with each forceful downward thrust, his own moans mingling with the slap, slap, slap of his balls against her cheeks bouncing off the bedroom walls. Moving his hands up under the covers he grabbed her breasts and began to knead them as he hammered relentlessly into her heated tunnel, her upward thrust matching his downward ones with equal force.

"I'm gonna cum!" came a voice from under the covers.

For several seconds Charles pumped into her until it finally reached his brain that something was wrong. The voice that came from under the covers wasn't Carol's. It was a voice that he knew all too well though. Pulling his hands from her breasts he straightened up, his cock still buried halfway into her clenching cunt, and reached out a shaking hand. When he pulled the covers back to reveal the woman underneath him his heart began to palpitate wildly in his chest. Staring up at him with wide-opened lust filled eyes was his daughter.

"Oh my God...Penny?" he managed to stammer as he felt her legs slide down and wrap around his hips.

"Don't stop Daddy! Please don't stop, I'm almost there," Penny pleaded as she used the heels of her feet against her father's ass to push his cock deeper into her pulsating pussy.

When Penny pushed on his ass Charles lost his balance and fell forward to sprawl on top of her. His cock slid deeper into her and he could feel her breasts mashed out under him, her stiff nipples poking deliciously into his chest. Torrents of emotions coursed through him. What was happening was so wrong, but the feel of his daughter's tight hot pussy wrapped around him was driving him mad with lust. He knew he had to stop this madness but made no effort to pull away from her.

"Fuck me Daddy," Penny whispered huskily into his ear.

"We can't do this baby," Charles whispered back, even as his hips began to rock gently back and forth.

"Just a little longer. Please," he heard her say as he felt her pussy muscles milking his shaft.

His lust began to boil over with each passing second. As if his cock had a mind of it's own he began to take longer strokes inside her smoldering heat.

"That's it Daddy. Just like that," Penny encouraged her father, her upward thrusts starting to mesh with his downward ones.

"Oh God baby," Charles snarled then slid his hands up under her back and curled his fingers on the top of her shoulders, his strokes coming fast and hard now.

"Your cock feels so good Daddy," Penny moaned, her fingernails leaving tiny welts down her father's back as his cock rammed into her.

Penny's words had a profound effect on him. His cock throbbed. He was harder than he'd been in years. Lifting his upper body until he was propped up with his hands to either side of her chest he stared down into his daughter's face as he began to mercilessly hammer into her pussy. When her eyes rolled back in her head Charles was filled with an intense inner pride. It had been ages since he'd made Carol's eyes do that. He felt so empowered. Right or wrong no longer mattered. His secret fantasy was coming true. A low guttural growl escaped his lips as he slammed even harder into his daughter's hot pussy, his balls bouncing almost painfully off her firm round ass.

"Oh shit Daddy, I'm cummmmiiiiinnnnnngggggggggg!" Penny wailed as the bliss of her orgasm raced through every fiber of her being.

"That's it baby girl, come for Daddy" Charles growled just as his own orgasm ripped through him, sending a geyser of hot cum exploding into his daughter's quivering cunt.

For Charles it felt like time stood still. His whole body shook as his seed spewed out and flooded her pussy to overflowing. Once spent he sank softly onto his daughter's heaving chest and lay still as his cock slowly deflated and slipped from her tight confines. As he lay there on top of his daughter he thought it strange that he wasn't feeling any sense of remorse or guilt. All he felt was a deep-seated satisfaction. So many times in the past he'd wondered what it would feel like to fuck Penny. Just as he was rolling off her, his euphoria still glowing, the room was suddenly bathed in a bright light. Glancing toward the bedroom door his heart nearly stopped beating, because leaning against the door's jamb was his wife. Oddly, she didn't look pissed. Instead she just stood there with her arms folded under her breasts, a weird sort of smile etched on her lips.

"It's not what it looks like," Charles stupidly remarked as he sat up on the edge of the bed, instantly recognizing that his statement was about as lame as it could be.

"Oh, okay Charles," Carol replied evenly. "And I suppose that's not your cum dripping from our daughters pussy?"

Before he had a chance to reply Penny climbed off the bed, bent over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks Daddy," she whispered before heading toward the bedroom door, tiny trails of cum running down her inner thighs.

As she neared Carol she leaned in and kissed her on the cheek also.

"Goodnight Mother," she said, and then disappeared out of sight.

"I thought it was you under the covers," Charles feebly uttered, his eyes unable to stop staring at his daughters naked ass until she was out of sight.

"Let me ask you this Charles. Did you see her pussy before you stuck your cock in it?" Carol asked softly.

"Yes," he answered, unable to look at his wife's face.

"And did you not noticed that it was completely shaved?" Carol was beginning to enjoy making her husband squirm.

"I did," he began, finally looking up at her. "I just thought that you'd decided to shave yours like I've been after you to do for years."

With a smirk on her face, Carol stood straight up and reached down and grabbed the hem of her short nightgown.

"Does my pussy look shaved to you Charles?" Carol asked as she pulled her gown up to expose her hair-covered mound.