All Comments on 'A Virgin Seminar'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
After All That? Weak Ending!

Sorry, but after all that detail and build-up, that was about the weakess ending I've ever read. I was all ready to hear at least some details about the more sexual parts of the final party and you left us dry. I'd suggest you go back and fix the story with more of the detail you used in the rest. As it is, even with very good writing, I was very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good story...

but I was expecting more details from the last party and his 'first time'. The narratives about the 'lessons' were very erotic, however, the ending was a bit disappointing. But thanks for the story, and good luck to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Agree

The ending could have been better but I gave you 100 because the rest was so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oops game over

Good story until the second last paragraph then a big anticlimax (pun intended) - would have made a good story on its own as would the last paragraph

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 16 years ago
Ran out of gas

The beginning showed promise, but it soon went down hill. It became predictable and, finally, boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed It

Is why I gave 100,ending was far tooo rushed.Sad as a good story.

Writing is a learning curve.

Powertool79Powertool79about 16 years ago
ever hear of

chapters???? this would have been better as a minimum of three chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What happened?

This was shaping up as one of the best stories I had ever read - even for Many Feathers who is one of the best, if not the best. But after the start of the party at the end, it all ended in a rush. Terribly dissapointing after such a great buildup with the great characters, great build, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too much going on --

The sex was plentiful, but just not erotic. Too many people involved for short snippets of involvement. No emotion, just mechanical sex. For 'virgins' they just were too matter-of-fact about all these new experiences.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Summer Super Sex Seminar

HOT SEX is presented by precept, experience and example. It's a little like a living textbook demanding heavy homework and home work. Students are strongly encouraged to study together and teach each other, just as in real life. The loving is a bit too mechanistic -- but that also is like real life. This is valuable writing.

lex8508lex8508almost 15 years ago
love it

I loved this story, wish I could find something like this for me in real life.. might help out alot.

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this. Im also a virgin (and im sure a good number of users on this site are), i wish something like this was real. I would love to attend "a virgin seminar" like this one. LOL.

Thank you for writing this story and i hope you write more.

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalalmost 13 years ago

I thought this was a fantastic story. I'm afraid I disagree with those who disliked the ending. I didn't need all the details of his first actual fuck. It's a little like women in lingerie, sometimes that's more exciting than a nude woman. I'd already thoroughly enjoyed the classes they'd had, and the exhibitionist and voyeuristic parts of those were a huge turn on, so reading the explicit detail of how his penis went into her vagina (which is pretty much all there is to it) just wasn't needed. The build up had already been done for me, I just needed to know that yes, he did pop his cherry and with whom.

Maybe that's just a woman's perspective, I don't know.

As for the idea that they were fairly accepting of things for a bunch of virgins, I did question that a little to begin with but then realised that a) they had to be committed to going through with some weird shit to even go on the course, and b) that kind of makes an assumption about virgins. That they're prudes or shy or uptight or whatever. And that is an overgeneralisation. A virgin is simply someone who's not had intercourse yet. The horniest teenage guy who's prepared to do anything is still a virgin until that moment when he's not, but I doubt he would be described as prudish or uptight.

Having said that... I'm married with two kids, and I still don't know if I'd be up for some of that stuff! To be naked in front of strangers... Yikes! I probably would have been more comfortable with it back when I still was a virgin and had a young, firm, teenager's body still. Major horniness would have been driving me as well, I think.

I also loved the fact that this was a long story that I could sink my teeth into. Bravo!

Reiner43Reiner43almost 12 years ago
Fascinating fantasy!

Once I started to read this story I just couldn't stop! Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like all ur stories =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Are these real?

I hope that there are really seminars like this. I'm a bit shy around women and I feel that if I really knew what I was doing I could be more confident and have a better shot.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Strange combination.

The seminar seems like a cross between a sex education class taught "hands-on" by a group of sex surrogates, and a party at the Playboy mansion. The clinical combined with the sensual was arousing in an odd way, but the way everyone just eventually went along with anything the instructors wanted, in public, with only brief hesitation reminded me of cult brainwashing techniques. Definitely sexy, but a little creepy.

Sex surrogates do their work in private, one-on-one precisely to avoid this effect.

I know, I know, it's just a fantasy, but it bothered me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A potentially good story

spoiled by appalling writing. Plurals NEVER require apostrophes.

Chase lounge is correctly chaise longue. It's French, stupid.

And many sentences had totally unnecessary double statements:

'so far....as yet'

'Quite totally'

and 'just as equally'

are a few examples.

Grow up and learn to write.

Fuck knows why anyone scores you more than the one you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Voting Scale

This is the first story I have read here ( I have probably read 400 or more ) where I find 5 stars to be incredibly inadequate. This is a TEN STAR story if ever there was one.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
A little disappointed

I was hoping that Dave and Kate got together at the end but good story anyway...

MackRetMackRetabout 6 years ago
Nice Story, But The Ending Was A Letdown

This is a great story, and it kept me interested. There were a couple of syntax errors and misspells, but I ignored them. The problem was the ending. The story just.....DIED. We would have wanted to read about Dave and Kate getting deflowered, but the story just doesn't go there. It's like the author just wanted to do a quick wrap-up.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GENIUS!

BRAVO! YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS MANY FEATHER. I SURE WISH YOU WERE STILL ACTIVE AND MAYBE YOU ARE AS ANOTHER AUTHOR. I LOVE YOUR STORIES VERY MUCH. I CAN HONESTLY TELL YOU, YOU ARE BY FAR THE BEST AUTHOR I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE TO BE ENTERTAINED BY! A GAZILLION THANK MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER! THANX

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice one

An interesting way to lose your V-card

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

Very good read. The end felt just a touch rushed and I will admit to a bit of confusion why he would be willing to be with Carol but not with Kate for a first time when they obviously had a connection even if nothing would be moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree,

... very well written, extremely erotic without the vile vulgarity found in many stories.

It's a shame that such facilities did not exist, at least not in the US, more than half a century ago when I was learning about sex. Sex was not as open in those years as it is today so even meeting women open to sex without receiving that "piece of paper" was rare.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

Incorrect. Clitoral stimulation is the easiest way for a woman to achieve orgasm, but a vaginal orgasm is stronger, and an orgasm produced via a fornix or the internal intersection of the primary body of the clitoris abd the vaginal wall can either or be argued to be the strongest.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

Precum is actually a prepatory fluid discharge, it readies the urethra for seminal discharge, it is not a lubricant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous