All Comments on 'Adam's Will'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the story. Very nice concept, looking forward to read next chapters. Personally not a fan of incest, so the ending was a little disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What an incredible start to what I hope will become a very long and successful story. The characters are so few but I can tell that there is so much possible with their power, it doesn’t require many main characters. I really enjoyed the hints at the other worlds and the history that Gabe has been a large part of according to him although I do wonder how he has lived as long as it seems he has. I look forward to this growing and will wait for the next chapter anxiously.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really like this idea, I would love to see where it goes. Like magic, I believe mind control falls under "hard" or "soft" systems, and I really prefer the soft systems of mind control more. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good story with a hard system that allows a controller to actively, and/or completely, take over and control a person (which is the majority of the stories here) but I find the more unique and interesting stories are the soft systems. When the control is not complete per se; but limited in capacity or at least nuanced which allows the controller to still get their way while creating more fluid and dynamic situations and directions for the storytelling. So well done, and I hope you take this story further.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutter6 months ago

Not particularly Interested in male gay sex. Just doesn't excite, does not do anything for me. Disappointed when this story progressed in that direction, for me that spoiled the story and it had begun so well with an unique and interesting start.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I adore this take on mind control and would love to read more of it. The characters are interesting, the dirty talk is immaculate, and the potential for this story is massive. I look forward to reading future endeavors of yours!

Davina_at_heartDavina_at_heart6 months ago

Really enjoyed the concept and the story. Nicely done!

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Terrific! What an imaginative concept, and the dialogue and dirty talk was perfect. I can see some of the ideas in this story in your other stories, and I like it. In Joanne’s Fall, I can immediately see something akin to “will” in Jo’s dominance over white Ryan, which was at odds with her character for much of that story. I am looking forward to Adam’s growth in his sexual prowess and confidence in the following chapters of this amazing tale.

SchuifSchuif6 months ago

Love this addition to the "Twisterdverse" very curious to see where this goes and how this new angle influences the other stories

SMCSheffreySMCSheffrey5 months ago

Had a beginning that was to my liking but the straight sex and promise of heterosexual incest, with the former still well written and the latter I'm sure to be written awesome as well, are just not my cup of tea. I'm pretty sure any series will be a great success.

DiagonalmanDiagonalman5 months ago

Looking forward to this becoming a series

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really enjoying your stories I hope you keep with with this one bottom seduction and brooks game

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...