All Comments on 'Adventure of the Incidental Ogle'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gives me hope!

Since I am just about reaching my 60's, it gave me hope that a younger woman would be happy with me :-)

JayDiverJayDiveralmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story line, good writing that's easy to read makes for a very enjoyable story. Besides having a good plot line and being easy to read, Google has a nice feature I like to use. If you right-click a word it will bring up the definition, I used it more on this story than I have for a long time. Help makes it kind of fun.

In short, thanks for the story. 5's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story all around.

Thanks. Great place to end the "chapter".

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

Great stuff. Thank you.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!

This was one of the best stories I’ve read on this site. Please tell me there is more to come.

theghostwritertheghostwriteralmost 5 years ago
Simply a great story!!!!

Wonderful. Will be looking for more

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 5 years ago
Not sure how I missed you before...but

This was very well written and an engaging story... I'll have to go back and look at your prior stories.

Thanks, and feel free to continue the story if you wish... I'll keep reading it!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Sweet!

Sick nasty story, dude. Thanks for posting. More, please. Randi.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 5 years ago
Loved this

Maybe because of my prior history and life experience, this resonated with me on many levels.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Really

Really liked your story. But 65, fucking like a 19 year old. If Anne and him started right now, he'll be 76 before the first kid is 10! Would have been more realistic if he was early to mid 50's. College, Navy 20 year man, CIA 5 years, other job still works. IMHO ya made him to old.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
To good to be true

Dead men tell no tales. Well told. I like hooking up with a younger woman, but Anne just might phugh him to death at this rate.

Why would they be killed for giving the pig his diamonds? Crooks are in buisness to make money, if you kill your accomplices word gets out ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confusing ???

He was 62 & then he was 85 then he was 65. Needed editing. When asshole pulled the gun, he should have at least been wounded instantly. Overall it was great.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
This was

A delight. Yes older farts do get young women. Im living proof. My baby momma is 30, im 62. Loved this story. And yes shit happens. 5

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 4 years ago
And?

When do we get to read "Further Adventures of the Incidental Ogle"?

ScoratScoratalmost 4 years ago
WOW

Guns, a babe, special ops, the mob, a diamond caper, lots of sex, great title, and great writing with a wry sense of humor. What more could we ask for? And I see you are a prolific author here. Kudos!

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

Very well written, nice plot plenty of sex and good characters

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Another good but not long enough story. You do build remarkably likable characters. I can imagine all of it happening so it makes a really good read. Editing is well done also. Keep up the good work.

LitCritLitCritover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story, well written. Encore, s'il vous plait!

SykerockerSykerockerover 1 year ago

Beautifully written. I'm going to assume you also do some writing for the more mainstream literature, would love to read some of your non-erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written - and I never thought I'd say this but the sex actually gets in the way of the story line - had to stop myself from skimming over big chunks of text in case I missed something. That's why I gave it a 4 instead of a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
The latest Spark the Runner made it into this year's Geek Pride event. On time. That is amazing given the amount of crap that has happened in my life (and my family's) since 2020. A house fire, medical emergencies and now cancer... makes it hard to hit deadlines. That said, I'...