Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I'm just saying. Matt and John have both gotten off already, and I just thought I should give you fair warning - when I cum, it's a bit more of an event."

"You're fucking gross, Tom," Nicole said.

Sarah giggled from her seat down the couch from Nicole. "To be fair, he's not wrong," she said. Then she made splatter motions with her hands around her face and mouthed'Everywhere.'

"How about we don't talk about ejaculations," Matt said.

"Why, you uncomfortable, Matt?" I asked.

"Yeah, talking about other guys cum is weird!" he said.

"What the fuck isthis conversation?" Miranda asked, walking back into the room followed by John. The guy had his jaw clenched, and he had this look like a determined five year old on a mission.

"Just talking about how Tom cums a lot," Sarah said.

"Whatever," John said. "Sarah, Miranda and I decided your dare is to send everyone here your raunchiest, dirtiest photo of yourself that's on your phone."

Sarah shrugged. "OK," she said, and leaned to grab her phone from a side table.

"Wait, really?" John asked. "Just like that?"

Sarah laughed. "Yeah, just like that. John, I'm sitting her buck ass naked waiting with a soaked pussy for someone to have the balls to dare me to take their dick. And you could have asked for a dirty pic from me any day of the week and I'd have sent it to you, and all it would have cost you was twenty minutes eating my ass."

"For real?" Matt asked. Apparently despite everything that had happened tonight, he still hadn't understood that the rumours about Sarah wereunder reported if anything.

"Yeah, sure," Sarah shrugged. She'd opened up her phone and was scanning through her photos, swiping quickly. "OK, here it is. Aaand, there it goes."

Every other phone in the room bingled as they received texts. I reached down and fished mine out of my pants, opening it up. "Oh, nice," I said. "That was a good time."

The photo was of Sarah bent over and kneeling on a bench in the guy's locker room for the field at school. She was the one taking the photo, her hand outstretched like she was taking a selfie on vacation, but she had a dick in her mouth, and someone else was clearly railing her from behind, his hands grabbing her ass tight. Sarah had a load of cum on her face already as she smiled around the cock in her mouth. In the background, her head positioned face-up underneath Sarah's tits so she could suck them, Heather Moonshadow was getting fucked as well. I couldn't see much of Heather except for the top of her head, and her bare legs further back, but I could definitely tell it was me fucking the Native American girl.

"Yeah, that was a good one," Sarah said. "Four guys for two girls is definitely the right ratio, in my opinion."

Matt looked stricken. John looked shook. Miranda was just shaking her head, already setting her phone aside. She likely already knew at least some of the details, or at least that Sarah did stuff like that, since they were friends.

Since I had my phone out anyways, I snapped a couple of pictures of Miranda sitting bottomless, her hair tousled from our quickie in the closet. I had more than enough already of Sarah.

"OK, that was easy," Sarah said. "If you want to embarrass me you're going to have to try a lot harder, Johnny." She stuck out her tongue good naturedly, then started shuffling the cards again. She deftly dealt out the cards and then giggled. "Oh, goody," Sarah smirked, tossing her King into the center of the coffee table.

"Uh oh," I laughed, revealing my Ace of clubs, and automatic loss.

"Hmmm, let me think what you should do with that fat cock, Tom," Sarah said, standing up and pacing around the room, her ass and tits giving us all a bit of a show.

"I thought you want dickso bad," Nicole said. "Why not just get some now?"

"Because, Nicole," Sarah said, stopping behind her at the couch. "That's just not as fun. And I'm in agreement with John, actually. It feels kinda meh to dare someone to do something to yourself." Sarah then got that Cheshire grin again, looking down at Nicole, then back to me. "Thank you, however, for giving me a wonderful idea for my dare."

"Oh, fuck," Nicole groaned, realizing she'd drawn attention to herself.

Sarah leaned over, putting her hands on Nicole's shoulders. "Tom. Tommy. Baby. I dare you to come give Nicole here another lesson in blowjobs. She got the sweet and teasing lesson from me, so I think the next lesson on the curriculum is facefucking."

Nicole just sat there with her eyes wide open, working her mouth to try and figure out what she could say.

"OK, that's too far," John said from beside his friend. "Nicole doesn't like Tom, she shouldn't be forced to do something like that."

"She doesn't need tolike him, Johnny," Sarah said.

"That's just fucked up," John said. "Nicole, tell them you don't want this, and we stop it right now."

"Fucks sake, John," Miranda said from across the room. "Could you just enjoy the game? Doing things we wouldn't usually do is part of the fun, I think. But if Nicole or you want to leave, you can."

John pressed his lips together in frustration, then looked to Nicole.

I had stood up, and now I moved in front of Nicole with the Hog hanging in the air between us. It was still a little wet and glistening from Miranda slurping on it in the closet, and looked like a damn nice cock if I was being honest. "Well, Nicole?" I asked. I reached down and took her hand and put it on my cock, and she wrapped her fingers around it. "You want to learn how to suck a man-sized cock properly?"

Nicole gripped the Hog, and looked back to John at the worst possible time. He wasn't looking at her, wasn't supporting whatever decision she was going to make. John was busy looking back across the room at Miranda again. Nicole grimaced and turned back, and stroked the Hog.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"Yes," Nicole said, quietly.

I leaned down and took Nicole's head between both of my hands and kept her still while I kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth. Nicole had a pretty face with severe bone structure softened by her nerdy lifestyle, and as I kissed her hard she sucked in a breath through her nose and accepted it.

When I ended the kiss, I let go of her head and took her chin between my thumb and finger, making her look up at me. It's funny, despite having plain brown eyes compared to the blue of Sarah and the hazel-green of Miranda, hers were the most fiery. Now she was looking at me with a confused heat as she panted through partially open lips. "I need you say it clearly soJohn doesn't start crying rape or something, Nicky. I need you to say, 'Please, Tom. Fuck my face with your big fat cock.'"

Nicole swallowed hard. "Please, Tom. Fuck my face with your big fat fucking cock."

"Gladly," I smiled, then I reached down and pulled her forward by her knees until she was sitting at the edge of the couch cushion, nose-to-cock. "Open wide and stick out your tongue, Nicky," I said.

She did, looking down at my cock as it dangled an inch from her tongue.

"Ah, ah," I said. "First lesson. Watching the cock is a mistake. You don't watch the cock, you make eye contact with the guy. So keep those pretty brown eyes right here."

She followed my instruction, just sitting there with her eyes trained to mine, tongue hanging out of her mouth.

"Good girl, Nicky," I said, and took the Hog in hand and laid the head onto her tongue. "Now, for a blowjob to be good, there's plenty of tips and tricks you can use, but honestly? The most important thing is you need to make me believe it. Make me believe that my cock is the centre of your fucking world for however long this goes on. Do you understand?"

Nicole hesitated, then shook her head.

"That's fine," I said, reaching out and moving some of her straight blonde hair back out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. "You haven't actually gotten to play with a cock like this before, so you don't know. Let me put it another way. Don't be a lazy bitch - a lazy blowjob is a bad blowjob."

Nicole rolled her eyes and nodded, then slid forward so that the head of the Hog slid past her lips and she sucked, running her tongue around the fat, spongy ridge of the head.

"Ah, eyes," I reminded her. They'd wandered, looking down at the length of my tool that wasn't in her mouth. Nicole flicked her eyes back up. "You can use both hands," I said. "And don't be afraid of the balls, just be gentle with them."

Nicole started bobbing up and down, taking about three inches of my cock into her mouth, and wrapped her other hand alongside her first on my shaft. I let her play for a moment, getting her jaw used to my girth.

"Alright, now take more," I said.

She did, squeezing my dick as she took another inch, then another. She had a solid five inches, about half my cock, in her mouth and I felt her gag as I bumped the entrance to her throat. If I were Matt or John, she'd have my balls on her chin probably. But I wasn't them. I was me, the god damned Cocksman.

"More," I said, and to give her credit she tried, but she gagged again and pulled off. I tutted and took her jaw in my hand, bringing her back in line and sliding my dick into her mouth. "Alright, I guess we'll start here. There's two kinds of face fucking, Nicky. The first is just like this - a blowjob, but I'm in control and get to go as fast as I want. Keep your teeth out of the fucking way, and don't pull back, got it?"

She nodded, and I grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting. Her eyes went wide and she started slurping, putting her hands on my hips to try and keep me from going to far, but I knew what the fuck I was doing.

The sounds of her wet gulping and slurping grew as I thrust about half of my cock into her mouth. "Fuck, yes," I grunted, biting my bottom lip for a moment as I looked down at her pretty face taking my cock. I surprised her and pulled my cock out of her mouth entirely, leaving her mouth hanging open, then inserted again, then out, then in, fucking her lips like a pussy. Then I took my dick out entirely and didn't thrust in, and she stuck her tongue out again as she looked up at me with hooded eyes.

"Good, good girl, Nicky," I praised her, then rubbed my slimy, spit-covered cock across her face a couple of times, making her wince, but I didn't let her pull away with my hand in her hair. I slapped her cheek with it, and she got what I wanted and opened her mouth back up, her tongue out again. I put the Hog back in place. "Now we move on to stage two." I slid between her lips slowly. "You're going to deep throat this cock, Nicky. Do you know what that means?"

"Mmm?" she hummed, looking panicked.Oh, she knows.

"Can she even do that?" Miranda asked from behind me.

"Oh, she can," I said. "Every girl can, with the right touch. Some just take to it easier than others, right Sarah?"

Sarah snorted. She was sitting on the other side of John, who was watching horrified from right next to Nicole as I had my way with her mouth. "Yeah, and some of us are born to it," Sarah laughed. She was idly tugging on one of her nipples, her other hand stretched out and tickling the hairs on the back of John's neck.That had to be annoying the crap out of Matt, but I couldn't care enough to look.

"Alright Nicole, when I get to the back of your throat, you're going to want to swallow," I said, and slid deeper between her lips.

"Mmhmm," she hummed, looking up at me with worried eyes.

I just pushed forward, and nudged the back of her throat. "Do it now, Nicky. Swallow, swallow, swallow," I said, and pushed forward with my cock while I pulled her head towards me with the fist in her hair. She gagged, and coughed, and I pulled tighter, pushing my fat cock head. "Swallow, Nicky. Swallow my cock."

She struggled, and struggled, and then she swallowed and I slid another three inches, entering her throat.

"Fuck yes, Nicky, just keep doing that," I crowed. I pushed, and pushed, entering her throat further. She squeaked in panic, her hands grabbing my hips, but I kept pushing until her nose was pressed against my pubes. "Fuuuck, yes, good girl!" I said. "Just hold that. Hold it."

She kept swallowing, trying not to gag. I shoved her deeper a couple of times, feeling her constricting throat flutter and squeeze as she fought to hold her breath, and ground her nose against me. I reached the hand that wasn't in her hair down and felt her throat from the outside like I had with Sarah earlier. "You feel that, Nicky? You've got my entire fucking cock down your throat so far that I can feel it bulging."

She hit my hip, her eyes begging me to let up as they watered and a couple fat dollops of teary mascara rolled onto her cheeks.

I pulled back, right out of her throat and mouth, two thick strands of spittle connecting the head to her lips as she gasped and coughed for air. Just as she was recovering, I grabbed her head again and shoved my cock back in her mouth, right to the back and in a panic she started swallowing, and in I went again to the delicious sheath. "Fuck yes, Nicky. Now I'm going to fuck your face the way only a big fucking cock like mine can." I pulled out, and thrust in, and soon I was slamming her lips and nose off of the root of my cock as I fucked her throat. Her tongue thrashed, lashing the underside of the dick, and her throat rippled and squeezed.

"Huuuh, huhglug huh uh,glorp hnnng," she hummed.

I pulled out, letting her catch her breath again, then stepped one foot over her shoulder on the couch and pulled her face under the Hog to my balls. "Suck on them, you beautiful bitch," I said, forcing my sac into her mouth as I rubbed my spittle-covered shaft back and forth across her nose and forehead, covering her in her own spit-slime as it got all over her skin and in her hair.

She sucked my balls, dancing between the two of them, pulling in breaths through her nose, and I took that sweet moment to look over at John and smirk.

John was sitting there, his hard dick in hand, fighting the urge to jerk off to me abusing his best female friend's mouth.

"Good. Fucking. Bitch. Nicky," I growled. I pulled her back from under my cock, and leaned down, looking her in her slime-covered, mascara-smeared face. "Now you have a choice. Sarah told you earlier, a good cocksucker takes the load. So where do you want it, Nicky? Down your throat? Filling your mouth? All over your face and hair? Usually your tits would be a great option, but you're still wearing this t-shirt."

"Humma, huh," Nicole painted.

"Nicky," I said, and shook her head by the chin to get her to focus. "Nicky. Where am I coming?"

"M-my face?" she said, more a question than a statement.

"Face it is," I said. Then I grabbed her by the hair again, and she opened her mouth and I slow stroked back in and out of her throat. I pulled her in and held her, feeling her choke on my dick. I fucked the entrance to her throat over and over, then pushed deep. With my hand not controlling her head I reached down and grabbed one of her tits, squeezing it through her shirt and bra.

"Hmmm, hmmm!" Nicole started whining.

"Here I come," I said, driving into her throat again. "Keep your fucking eyes and mouth open, Nicky."

I pulled out, letting go of her tit, and put both of her hands on my slimy cock. She immediately started jacking me off, eyes focused on me and her mouth wide and tongue out.

"Hah, hah, hah," she panted.

"Fuck, yes!" I grunted, and I came. The first spurt caught the top of her forehead and curled over into her hair. The second she directed lower, and it went across her chin and into her mouth. Nicole's two-fisted jacking had my head aiming all over - the third spurt crossed both cheeks and her nose, the fourth landed down on her neck and across the collar of her black t-shirt, and the last went right into her left eye.

Nicole was covered in cum and panting, and I'd gone down to a steady half-chub in her hands, but the game wasn't over yet. I grabbed Nicole by the hair and neck, lifting her up to standing, and without warning I reached under her skirt and palmed her bare pussy. She was absolutely soaked to the point that there was a wet spot on the couch. I began furiously rubbing her puffy, swollen lips and Nicole started writhing.

"Hah, hah!" she panted, completely wordless in her cries.

I slid my ring and middle fingers between her pussy lips, meaning to drive them in deep, but stopped and pulled them back out again, my eyes and nostrils flaring at what I'd felt. Instead, I rubbed at her clit hard as I held her in place by the neck.

She tensed, and I slapped her pussy, then reamed her clit again.

"Nooooo," Nicole moaned as she came, and she squirted, her girlcum splattering from around my working fingers and dripping down onto the rug beneath us. Her body jerked and she reached out, holding onto me as she rode the waves of her orgasm. I slapped her pussy again lightly, and she jerked, then I took my hand away and fixed her skirt.

Nicole started crying, and I pulled her into a hug and she clutched me, burying her filthy face in my chest.

"What thefuck, youfucking rapist," John shouted, standing in a fury as Nicole broke down in my arms.

I kept holding Nicole with one arm around her and I shoved John back down into his seat. "Shut the fuck up."

John immediately bounced back to his feet, pissed off.

"John, stop!" Sarah shouted, grabbing his arm from behind.

"Matt, no, don't," Miranda said behind me.

I grabbed John by the face - Sarah had held back his arm when he brought it back to try and clock me, so he was off balance. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Miranda standing and holding back Matt, who looked more confused than mad at this point.

I shoved John backwards again and he stumbled but didn't go down.

"John,stop," Nicole shouted, and John froze.

"Nicole-" he started, reaching out to her.

"No, stop. I'm not- I am OK, John," she said.

"You were crying," he said, incredulous.

"I was just overwhelmed," she said, then looked at me with a confused look. "That was the biggest orgasm I've ever had. And I was ashamed that I squirted like that - Sarah, I'm so sorry about the carpet."

"Oh, honey, don't worry about it," Sarah said. "I've been there."

"And Tom didn't..." she said, trailing off.

I just winked at her.

"So you're OK?" John asked.

"Yes, fuck," Nicole said. "Didn't you hear me at the start? Tom literally made me spell it out for you."

"Nicole, come on," John said. "That was a bit more than what you said."

"He's not wrong," Matt said.

"So why didn't you stop him when it was happening then, John!?" Nicole shouted.

"I- uh," John stammered.

"Fuck," Nicole said. She'd smeared her spit and my cum across my chest. "Just fucking leave it, John. I think we need a break anyways, I need to clean up."

"You still want to play the game?" Miranda asked.

"Mhmm," Nicole nodded. "I mean, I need a couple minutes to get my bearings again, but after that... yeah. Yeah."

"Come on," I said, taking Nicole by the hand and pulling her towards the hallway. "I'll get us cleaned up."

"And I'll get everyone some new fucking drinks, because you boys need tocalm down," Sarah said behind us.

Instead of taking Nicole to the nearby washroom, I led her upstairs and down the hall towards the bathroom up there. Once we were inside, Nicole looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh, fucking God," she said, then giggled. "I'm so fucked up."

I laughed and locked the door, then went and stood behind her. "Yeah, but that just means you put in the work."

Nicole leaned back against me and pulled my arms around to hug her. "Tom, that was..."

"It was a lot," I finished for her. "But you took it like a champ."

1...56789...14