Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snorted and shook her head, looking at herself in the mirror. Makeup, tears, spit and cum were smeared across her face, but she was grinning like she was on a high.

"Hold on, I want a picture of this," I said.

"You brought your phone?" Nicole asked.

"Snagged it on our way out," I said, thumbing it open with one hand and holding it up to take a picture of us in the mirror, my one arm around Nicole as she held it to her chest with both of hers.

"Just as long as you don't show anyone," Nicole said.

"Only Suze," I said, and took the picture.

"Oh," Nicole said. "I forgot you had a girlfriend."

"You want to see what she thinks?" I asked.

"Uh, sure, I guess," Nicole said.

I quickly texted the photo off to Suze. Almost immediately the bubbles popped up, showing she was typing.

Wooow, she's cute. And it looks like you treated her well. Did you fuck her?

I laughed, and Nicole blushed. "Oh my God, I can't believe I let you send that."

I typed out my response.Nope, at least not yet. Gotta get cleaned up and head back to the game. I taught her how to deepthroat ;)

Setting the phone down, I turned and started the shower. Nicole was still looking at herself in the mirror, leaning forward and examining herself.

"Come on," I said, standing behind her again and lifting up her shirt.

"What are you doing?" Nicole asked, but didn't stop me.

"Getting you clean, Nicky," I said.

"No one calls me that."

"Well, now I do," I said. I got her shirt off and she was wearing a thick bra that held in her generous tits, the colours matching the thong that was currently tucked into my pants pocket downstairs.

I set the t-shirt aside, and then quickly unsnapped her bra. She let me take it off of her, revealing her breasts. They were big, almost as big as Sarah's but not quite as perky, more heavy on her frame. "Lovely," I said, but didn't palm them or grope her. I just knelt and pulled her kilt skirt down over her hips, getting her to step out of them. Now, with her naked like me, I stepped us into the shower and pulled the curtain.

"Tom, why are you being so nice?" Nicole asked me after running her face under the water and scrubbing with her hands.

"You really think I'm a monster, don't you?" I laughed.

"Well, your reputation..." she trailed off.

I took her face in my hands and leaned down, kissing her again. She melted into it, pressing her naked and wet body against mine, and the Hog started perking up again.

"Why do you think any woman I've fucked would willingly do it again, Nicky?" I asked.

She smirked and put a finger on the Hog, tapping it and making it bob in the air.

"Well, why else?" I asked. "It's because I don'tjust know how to fuck. I know how to make a woman like you feel as special as you should, and give you what you really want. Downstairs, you wanted to get back at John, and you wanted to be treated like the slut you felt like you were playing a game like that, hoping John would end up with you instead of Miranda."

"Oh my Goood," Nicole said, facepalming and letting the water run down both of us. "Was I really that obvious?"

"To me at least. And I gave you what you wanted, while taking what I wanted. Then after, you needed to be held, and needed this." I reached over and picked up Sarah's shampoo, squirting some into my hands and then rubbing it into her hair. "Don't get me wrong. I fully intend to fuck you tonight, Nicky. I'm going to take this cock that you were choking on, and I'm going to slide it into that virgin pussy of yours and fuck you until you scream my name. But you need this, too."

Nicole hugged me, pressing her naked chest to mine and rested her head under my chin. "I don't know if I'm ready for that," she mumbled.

"Then you'd better leave when we get out of this shower," I said, hugging her back. "Because if we go back downstairs and into that room, the game is starting again and you lose the chance to say no."

We stood for a long moment under the water.

"What about John?" she asked me. "I was in love with him for years."

I shrugged. "Was."

Nicole craned her neck back and I leaned down, kissing her like she wanted. Then we washed each other, and I only spent a little time scrubbing Nicole's great, heavy tits, and a little longer with her pussy. "You know," I said, gliding my soapy hands over her ass. "You're cute, and sexy, and your tits are fantastic, but your best asset is definitely your ass."

"Really?" Nicole asked.

"For real," I nodded. "You've got a big, juicy butt like Sarah, but I can tell you must be doing squats and stretching. It's not just rounded and plump at the bottom, you've got definition and your cheeks spread apart gorgeously when you bend over."

"Thanks, I think," Nicole smirked. "I don't think I've ever had anyone comment on my boobs or butt with that much detail before."

"Well anyone else is stupid," I said.

She fondled me a bit as she washed me, running her hands along the Hog and under to my nuts as much as she played her hands over my abs and arms. We got out and dried each other off quickly, then she put on her skirt and bra again. Her shirt was a mess of drying spit and cum, and she shrugged and just held it. I helped her find a hair tie in the drawers, and Nicole tied her wet hair back in a short little pony tail.

We went back downstairs, me naked as before and her lacking a shirt now. In the living room we found John, Sarah and Miranda watching Matt... fuck a musk melon?

Sarah turned, grinning at Nicole without her shirt on. "Welcome back. We played a couple of rounds without you."

"This isnot as enjoyable as advertised," Matt said, though his eyes were locked on Nicole's bra-clad tits for a long moment.

I stopped Nicole in the doorway and she looked to me. "Last chance, you know what happens," I said.

She looked back into the room, then out towards the front door, and nodded. "Whatever happens," she whispered, and walked into the room. I followed, and as Matt pulled his dick out of the melon and started wiping himself off, Sarah shuffled the cards.

Sarah whooped with excitement as she revealed a Queen. "Am I going to get to go again?"

"Well, it looks like I'm probably the one getting dared," John said, flipping over a Two of diamonds.

"And I'll be working with Sarah," Nicole said, revealing a Queen of hearts to match the redheads Spades.

"Come on, sweety," Sarah said, standing up and motioning for Nicole to follow her out into the hallway.

The room was definitely awkward. Well, awkward for Matt and John.

I was having a great night.

"So, you fella's ever touched dicks before?" I asked them.

"What?!" They both blurted out, shocked and appalled, making me snicker.

"I'm just ribbing you, guys," I said. "Don't look so fuckin' glum. This game is supposed to befun. Look, Miranda, are you having fun?"

Miranda smiled and blushed. She hadn't been in a dare for a while, and while the fresh drink in her hand was certainly maintaining her buzz, she hadn't gotten teased for a while so she was sitting with her legs closed again. "Yeah, so far," she said. "I'm kind of excited to see where this could go. Did you and Nicole, ah, have sex upstairs?"

"No," I said. "I mean, I was ready, obviously. But when I take her virginity it's going to be a dare right here in this room."

"Uh, what?" John said.

"Didn't you hear me? Did I stutter?" I asked.

"Dude, you arenot doing that to Nicole," he said.

I shrugged. "Well, I mean maybe you or Matt get dared to it first, but I'm pretty confident it's going to be me that plunders that sweet, untouch-"

"We're back," Sarah said, striding into the room. Even through the break, she hadn't put on a stitch of clothing.

"So what have you cooked up for Johnny Boy?" I asked. "I was a big fan of your last dare."

"Actually," Sarah grinned, taking her seat next to John, while Nicole took the seat on his other side. "It was Nicole who came up with this one. And it isparticularly juicy, I think."

"Well that's ominous," Matt laughed. "Sorry to be you, John. Or maybe not sorry?"

"John," Nicole said. "Sarah and I dare you to start jerking off, and while you do you need to tell us the person in this room you fantasize the most about, and what your favourite fantasy with them is."

"Daaamn," Miranda said, her eyes wide.

"Oh, fuck," Matt said, probably thinking what his answer would have been.

Well, crap, I thought. This could throw a wrench in my plans.

"I- really?" John said. "That's personal!"

"And having my face fucked wasn't?" Nicole shot back.

"Naw," I said. "That was interpersonal."

All three of the girls chuckled at that, but I guess Matt and John weren't in the mood for wordplay.

"Yes, that's your dare," Nicole reiterated.

"Uh, well, shit," John said.

"Sit forward hun, so we can get a good look at you stroking that nice dick of yours," Sarah said, patting him on the shoulder.

John did so, shifting his waist to the edge of the couch, and he took his fright-wilted cock in hand and started jerking himself. It took him a minute, and closing his eyes, to get to full hardness.

"Alright, John," Sarah said, low and sultry in his ear. "Time to let it out. Who in this room have you fantasized the most about?"

John squeezed his eyes even tighter, as if he could play the 'I don't see you, you can't see me' game. "Miranda," he wheezed.

"Wait, really?" Miranda said, surprised.

John nodded.

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" Miranda asked.

John shrugged. "I don't- heh, I don't know. We weren't friends yet, I wasn't sure how you'd answer."

"Well, the only way you'd know is if you asked," Miranda said.

"Hold on, hold on," Sarah said, then turned back to whispering huskily in John's ear. "Now the second part, Johnny. What's your favourite fantasy about Miranda?"

"Uuugh, fuck, do I have to?"

"Yes, you do," Nicole said, pissed off. I couldn't help but feel like she'd done this to herself, but maybe she was trying to rip the bandaid off.

"I want to hear it," Miranda said.

"OK, well, the one I keep coming back to? So it's Miranda, in a sexy white wedding dress. We're about to get married, but she's too excited and she comes to see me before the ceremony. She hikes up her wedding dress and sits in my dick and rides me in a side room, and then she reveals she's wearing a buttplug in and that for our wedding night we're going to try anal for the first time. And then she begs me to come inside her, so that when she walks down the aisle she's carrying part of me with her."

The room was quiet, and John was fapping himself a little harder as he admited to his fantasy. He opened his eyes and looked across the room at Miranda, who was looking back with an unreadable poker face. The only sound in the room was the ffp, ffp, fpp of John's hand on his dick.

"Hey Miranda," I said. "You want to go out this Saturday?"

Miranda snapped her attention over to me, and everyone was sort of aghast that I'd have the gall to interrupt the moment. "That seems-" Miranda started, then stopped and shook her head for a moment and glanced over at John, then back at me. "Ask me again tomorrow," she said, changing her mind. "This isn't the time to think about dating, I think."

I winked at her, and she shot me a quick, relieved smile. John had stopped stroking himself, but had a smug look on his face as if he thought he'd won something over me when I didn't get a yes from his crush.Little does he realize, I thought smugly right back at him.

The best part about the whole thing was that John really had no fucking clue what was going on next to him. He was completely, utterly oblivious that Nicole was staring daggers right at his heart.

"Spicy secrets," Sarah laughed as the tension diminished. "Honestly, I've never really fantasized about my wedding dress before, but after that little story I think maybe I could come up with something fun." She started shuffling the cards. "Let's see who's up next."

I could see the conflict for Matt immediately. He'd pulled a Jack of hearts as the high card, and his crush Sarah had the Ace of hearts.

He was still in a weird feud with John and didn't want his friend having fun with the girl he liked. He also didn't want to send Sarah at me.

For me, the answer was pretty damn obvious, but it took Matt a good minute to figure it out.

"Oh," he suddenly said, "Oh, I know. Sarah, I dare you to do a 69 with Miranda."

"Fun," Sarah said, hopping up from her seat.

"I guess this turned out to be inevitable," Miranda sighed. When the group gave her some confused looks, she shrugged. "Sarah's asked me to lez out with her like six times, and I kept saying no. Until now I guess."

Again, for Matt and John, and maybe even Nicole, it was probably a spectacle. Sarah directed Miranda to lay down on the couch, and Sarah planted her juicy ass over Miranda's face and lowered it down, then tucked her own face between Miranda's legs and they went to work. Sure, Sarah's ass looked great, propped up into the air, and I would bet money that Matt was screaming inside trying not to cum since her ass and pussy were pointed right at him. But otherwise?

I would have been a lot more interested if I could have gotten up and at least spanked someone.

It wasn't to be, though. If I started going rogue now my plans would probably fall apart. So instead I turned to my other little source of fun in the room, Nicole.

She immediately noticed me look over to her, and she made an angry eye glare towards John. I shrugged in a 'what can you do?' kind of way. She sighed and deflated a little. I nodded my chin just a bit, making sure she was looking, and mouthed'Well, I want to fuck you.' She gave me a small smile, and glanced over at Sarah and Miranda and then back to me and bit the corner of her lip.

In response I stroked the Hog a few times, letting her watch me slowly run my big hands up and down my cock.

But, even that got boring. "Alright, dykes," I said. "Unless someone's on the edge, I think this dare is done."

"Mwaah," Sarah said, smooching her way off of Miranda's pussy. She sat up and lifted her leg to let Miranda get out from under her. "I guess you weren't that into it?" Sarah asked. "I don't think I've ever had to work so hard for so little response."

"Sorry," Miranda said. "It felt good, but my mind was a little... preoccupied."

"Does that mean you'll want to try again some time?" Sarah grinned hopefully.

Miranda gave her a smaller smile back. "Maybe, Sares. Maybe."

"Mmm, I can't wait," Sarah said, then she broke custom and she shifted and remained sitting on the same couch, wedged between Matt and Miranda, instead of returning to the larger couch next to John. Without a word, she reached to reset the cards. "Wow, I am on a roll," she laughed after dealing. "Winningand losing. What's it been, five dares in a row?"

Sarah had flipped over a King of clubs, while Miranda was the low card with a Five of diamonds.

"OK," Miranda said, chewing on her lip for a moment as she got a little worried about what her hyper-sexual friend had on her mind now. "What are you gonna do to me, Sarah?"

Sarah played it up again, loving when she had the power almost as much as she loved being dared to do something. "Hmmm, let me think, let me think," she said. "Actually, how about this? You whisper in my ear what the hell was so distracting while I was tonguing that delicious furburger of yours, and then I'll come up with a dare that will distract you appropriately. In a fun way."

"Oh, God," Miranda sighed. She rolled her eyes, and Sarah responded by making a big eyed, innocent face with a serene smile and her hands bunched up under her chin. The fact that she was completely naked didn't exactly help the look. "Fine," Miranda said, leaning in to whisper in her friend's ear.

Sarah nodded along, eyes looking at me as she listened to Miranda. She licked her lips lightly, her gaze darting quickly to John across the coffee table, then back to me.

"OK, I totally get it," Sarah said, taking her friend's hand and patting it. "Totally makes sense. And I know exactly what dare you should get."

Sarah looked around the room, grinning as she played up the tension.

"I dare you, my dear Miranda..." she declared, then stopped again playfully. "To..."

"Sarah just spit it out," Nicole said.

"Spitters are quitters," Sarah said with a smirk. "But I guess you've learned that lesson now, Nicole."

Nicole flushed and didn't have a comeback, since her hair was still wet from the shower that was needed to clean my cum off of her.

"Anyways, Miranda I dare you to go sit back on Tom's lap, but this timeproperly. With his cock wedged up that pretty little pussy of yours."

Well, that certainly perked me up, along with the Hog. "Come on over," I said with a smirk, patting my lap.

"Oh God, OK," Miranda said, standing up slowly. She only had to shuffle over and turn around, pointing her bare, toned ass at me. She was the most tan out of the three girls, not that she had much competition between Sarah's pale irish heritage and Nicole's own porcelain pale complexion, and I loved the way her ass moved as she shifted her weight.

"Do you want legs outside or inside?" I asked.

"Um, I'll sit legs in," she said, so I spread mine and she backed up closer. I held the Hog pointed slightly forward for her, and Miranda backed up and bent her knees to get lower until my cock head was pressing against the wet, sparsely fuzzy folds of her pussy. I hadn't gotten to watch like this when we'd had our quickie in the closet - it had been too dark, and we'd done it standing up anyways. Now I got to watch as Miranda's meaty lips spread and stretched around the Hog. She got the head in and started to slide lower, but only got about three inches before she got tight.

"Fuuuck, that's thick," she groaned.

"Yeah it is," Sarah cackled. She was leaning back on the other couch practically in Matt's lap, and he had thrown an arm around her shoulders while Sarah played with her nipples and they both watched.

Good for you, simp, I smirked.

Miranda rose back up a bit, then down and took another two inches.

I gave her ass a smack on the outside curve. "Come on, you took almost the whole thing already."

"Yeah, and that fuckin' nearly blew my mind," Miranda said. "I wasn't ready for it."

"Oh, well if that's the case," I said, and grabbed both of her hips and pulled her down while I thrust upwards.

"Holy fuck!" Miranda shouted, and lost her footing as she fell back against me, her back to my chest, her ass to my hips and the Hog buried entirely inside her wam, squeezing confines. She shuddered once and was wincing, but the noise she let out was more orgasmic than pain.

"Come on, hot stuff," I said, and reached around her and put my fingers on her pussy, quickly rubbing at her clit. She was stuffed, the lips of her pussy mashed around the base of my cock, and with her legs awkwardly akimbo her clit poked out just inviting the play. "Come on back to reality."

The thing was, while I did it, I looked right in John's fuckin' face as he watched me hilt deep in the girl he'd been dreaming about marrying. I don't know what it was - to be honest, I'd been the guy plenty of girls had cheated on their boyfriends (and even some husbands) with, but doing it right in front of that fucking kid was a fuckin' ego trip I couldn't get enough of.

Was I like, a reverse cuck? Was that a thing? I mean, thathad to be a thing on the internet, right?

"OK, OK, stop," Miranda gasped, closing her legs around my fingers. I let up, and we adjusted so that we were sitting and she got her feet on the ground. It was funny, and I hadn't even really noticed it until her legs had splayed out just then, but I realized Miranda was still wearing her converse shoes. No pants, no panties, but still had her shoes on. I had to guess she'd had them on in the closet too, and when the 69ing with Sarah had happened, but it just hadn't been something I noticed.

1...678910...14