All Comments on 'Alien Desires'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
domrogerdomrogerabout 1 year ago

Great story,I hope there will be a sequel.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

I really liked it as far as you went but it badly needs some futa's getting their pussies fucked. Chapter 2 maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doctor McCoy?? I am surprised Alex did not pick up the nickname of Bones. Homo Stella makes sense although I can see a backlash from conservatives as well as "genetic purists". This certainly has the makings of a series as well as several unanswered questions. What will happen to Becky and Akikos' baby(ies)? Will Helen and Julie pair off? Will Julie become the de facto leader of Homo Stella? I guess we will have to wait and look to the stars for answers/

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Great story.

Lots of scope for continuation although I know some times things can be better if left to the readers imagination but for me I think this could be taken further.....

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 1 year ago

Nice hat-tip to Heinlein with the Scudder reference...

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 1 year ago

Although, you refer to him as Scunner in the opening but refer to "Scudderites" later on.

taco1085taco1085about 1 year ago

bravo, what an amazing story.. thanks for a great read, love to see a part two and how it goes with the Prime Minister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good, do you think there will be a second?

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarabout 1 year ago

"The Crazy Years" ... "Declaration of Wat"

I am pretending this is intentional. :P

I don't know if this is part of a shared universe, but even as someone sympathetic to the axe-grind, the preamble reads tangential to the story itself, and may even undermine the setting: given how long it took to get the real-life Artemis project -onto- the drawing board, a civil war, even so short, is bound to set an undertaking as grand as this back by several -decades- if, as it's suggested, this was a one-nation project.

The rest of the story, though, is excellent: there are a few grammatical hiccups, and some of the details are dodgy (you can't base in Antarctica without a peremptory appendectomy so for sure the crew would have theirs out, etc), but given how smut usually plays fast and loose with sci-fi, it's refreshing to find a story that actually takes deep-space living and ship routine somewhat seriously.

It's also an unexpectedly -wholesome- take on the alien infection plot: even amid lust-madness the characters don't -lose- themselves as they would in other stories, and indeed, the change actually -benefits- them in ways beyond the immediate lewd factor. Given the conception metaphor in 2001: A Space Odyssey, I'm surprised it took this long to get a -proper- Rule 34 spoof.

PS: "She stroked the furry down softly" – This is basically How It Should Have Ended for a comic I read a few years ago. :p

Glaze72Glaze72about 1 year agoAuthor

Hello, All. Thanks for the kind words. If you are interested in owning this book, you can find it on my page at Smashwords:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/820484

Or here, at Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Desires-Alana-Church-ebook/dp/B07CNBZ9D8?ref_=ast_author_dp

InosolanInosolan11 months ago

Obviously SirDigby has never read Heinlein.

If the doctor had read "Who Goes There" or seen the Carpenter film, this story might have been shorter and/or a lot more unpleasant...

texguy73texguy733 months ago

Absolutely love this story! The possibilities are endless, this could easily be a 100+ chapter epic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...