All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 101-110'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Heeelllllllooooo folks! This is your reminder that AMA: The Boyfriend and all of my Erotica stories are powered by PATREON! Please consider checking it out to get early posted chapters to the story, participate in polls about the story and the direction of my writing in general, and to help keep moving me towards working on Erotica full time! Patreon.com/breakthebar

Cheers!

~Break.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderover 1 year ago

Back to back installments, thank you! Really a phenomenal series, can’t wait to see where it goes next!

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Really loving the story. You've done a beautiful job portraying the pain and anguish involved in gradually, carefully healing, with much scarring, the terrible wound in their relationship. I'm actually at the point where I mostly believe Cassidy is sincere in her regret and desire to make amends... I'm hooked, let's put it that way. And of course the sex is very hot. But I'm a sappy HEA ending addict so the relationship healing thing is what's got me hooked. Man I'm glad you're back.

|

Just a heads-up, unrelated to the content of the story: if you're able, it might be worth asking if the Literotica admin/webmasters can edit the prior chapters to be numbered with three digits (so chapter 001-010, etc) instead of two digits. That way the chapters would be listed in order, and this chapter group wouldn't be listed after chapters 11-15 (aka 011-015). It's an annoying, baffling bug in Literotica's automatic chapter listing system. After 100, subsequent chapters up to 200 are listed as if they go after chapter 11. After 200 it's chapter 20 or 21, iirc. Making all chapters three digits seems to fix it. It's a clutsy solution but it's a solution.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

So many characters. Cannot keep track so interest and score is low.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 1 year ago

Huh. Looks like that didn't fix it. Drat. Maybe shoot the admin a message? Out of order series listings is definitely their purview. Again, enjoying the heck out of this (and all your stories, actually, I've been devouring The OF Girl recently) story!

DakotaWritesDakotaWrites11 months ago

Jeez, they're gonna have to do laundry soon with all those outfit changes . . . But also, I totally want to see JC get some too. Not sure what's next but he's a good guy and deserves some action too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Emotional check-ins are hot

Seriously, despite the premise most people in this story are being really mature about open relationships and reporting to their partners. Maybe it’s just my age showing but that’s really hot. Being open about your feelings and not pulling one over on them are incredible aphrodisiacs

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

Okay, props where props are due. I still hate Heather and the way she treats Cattie seems like she's way beyond playful dom/sub stuff and well into actual ownership, which is fine is both parties are into it, but Cattie isn't. But she stepped up on that incident at the docks and props to her for it. As soon as that guy went for a knife a physical response was both warranted and deserved. Now if only she'd treat her girlfriend better I would be able to stop actively hoping for their relationship to explode.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Need to explore whole aggressive AI issue some more. That’s a quite intriguing concept. I’m really starting to get some overall traction on the story as a life breathing entity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...