All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 191-200'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor11 months ago

As always, great read, but... That is a shitty place to leave us. Is the boat trip where you are going to end things or will it continue the n s different story? Really invested in these characters.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey11 months ago

Trying to 'get even' in any respect of the word is never the right thing to do. It's always because of some drama that really should be talked out and resolved, and it's usually just some way to shift the power dynamic of a situation so it's 'beneficial' to the agressors eyes. With both parties usually having diametrically opposing views this is rarely a good thing for conflict resolution.

And a man asking someone to sleep with his wife when they've been given sex powers is just asking for trouble...

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

I imagine Robbie won't just "fuck Terra" but agree to talk with her. He and Terra may progress but that will not be about JC. Sherry has issues and I fully expect further problems. I really enjoy these characters and hope there is a post boat series if the author chooses to end this one. I appreciate that this set of chapters moved the series forward while not being a strokefest.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WretchedMonkey, I agree it's a dumb idea in the real world, but it is potentially in character for JC, and, by this point he might be under the influence of the mind control to be extra permissive.

NewtScamanderNewtScamander11 months ago

Another great addition, I can’t believe we only have two more boat days left, I hope it continues or at very least has an awesome epilogue. Could even spin it off into another series. I agree with “Robbie” he is trying to “spin” lots of plates with all these women, but as the saying goes, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. I also have a bad feeling Heather is going to be hooking up with Sherry at some point and JC and Terra are heading for a metaphorical cliff. I can’t wait to read more!!!

Anyway thanks for another amazing read, all your series are just absolutely fantastic, keep up the spectacular content!!!!! Seriously I can’t say enough good things about your stories.

etherladetherlad11 months ago

Chapter 194: "I wasn't sure if Cattie knew about Cassidy's hat thing or not, and I'd decided not to assume anything."

Robbie and Cattie actually discussed the hat thing back in chapter 175, so presumably she knows about it. :)

"'It's the hat thing, isn't it?' Cattie guessed.

'You know about the hat thing?' I asked.

'Tiger, Cassidy told me,' Cattie smiled. 'And I'm a little flattered that I inspired it.'"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best. Vacation. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ha,, nice tale

askeeveaskeeve11 months ago

Just stumbled upon this series and frustrated to find that it wasn't "concluded" but also happy to see it's very recently still being updated.

Echoing another commenter, I'm very invested in these characters. I'm very much looking forward to the last few days on the boat but also hoping there's more in store for these people. Cattie's already been invited to Vegas many times but it seems like Becca and Wanda would really struggle if this week was the end of their relationship, and as a reader, I'd miss them too.

I know this is porn and all that, but something about the character-story of it all is really sticking with me here. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, slow on hot stuff but that's to do with all the emotional turmoil in the background. Was this chapter rushed? Asking because I noticed a lot more grammar errors, including name swap of Cassidy & Cattie during photo shoot. Otherwise well done, going to be interesting to see how you wrap this up with all the girls falling for the MC.

SmellerSmeller11 months ago

For some reason I think Robbie has the AMA too. Maybe not knowingly but it could be spun like he deserved the app too and since his fiance has it it activated automatically. Why am I suspecting he has it? The girls fall a bit fast for him as if their affections are being multiplied. I mean they are there for four days and most of the girls are already in love with him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is getting better and better

Scrappy58Scrappy5811 months ago

Really enjoying the story and looking forward to many more chapters. Looks like a good poly story developing, maybe "Robbie's Girls"?

Keep up the good work.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just found the series and enjoying it quite a lot, great work. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Smartest1Smartest110 months ago

Great story. Am following since ch. 1

However, I am growing (very) tired of poor victim Robbie. What a whiner.

Does it matter much if the cheating is once, or hundreds of times? How often has Cassidy to suffer for a wreckless attitude, which she voluntarily confessed? Come on....

Anyway, he s building quite a harem, or should I say stable, lol.

Still.... I do enjoy the story. Well written.

Lolilol47Lolilol4710 months ago

Thanks for the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great stuff, thanks

albertaboyalbertaboy10 months ago

Need more chapters here and the OF Girl story.

Enjoy both a lot, but they need to have at least some sort of ending

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupis9 months ago

Heather serves as a great antagonist at the moment but the more of her history that is revealed the more it seems that she is one of the most broken girls on the boats. I might be the only one who would like to see it but still it would be good to see Heather out of her depth again and instead of her toughening up and pushing everyone away it would be nice to see her let the others see her more vulnerable side.

As for whole situation with Cass and Robbie, it would be refreshing to see them let go of the reins completely for a day and just revel in the party. Would also love to read more about the shoots and video opportunities that the girls participate in and the shenanigans involved. Curious if there are going to be any more explorations of the App and is perks system.

Finally, just to help yourself and readers, please find an editor to help you. For the most part the story is an incredible read but there are small hiccups here and there that interrupt the flow. For instance one that I picked and it happens most often is the misspelling of the girls names. One of the biggest being Cattie, One series of chapters you had her full name as Catelyn and then all of a sudden it was Catherine instead.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Been enjoying binging so far, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...