All Comments on 'Amor Prohibetur Ch. 18'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Comfortably Numb ( For the Most Part ) in Retirement with Nummery Accounts Checked and Balanced Until… .

A new player enters the stage and interacts with more senior , amiable characters in multitudinous and potentially dicey ways . I’m enjoying the slowburner but discernible pace of story and south of the border locale .

What is Lily's endgame ? I like that she's a mature woman with curve appeal and that Nick isn't being tempted by stereotype puta.

CorvusTurim777 is in no hurry to tell me and is good enough at filling with low key humorous , sometimes poignant details of social class barriers between Tijuana gated community and general populace that its not a strain the author is playing it close to vest in terms of disclosing story arch.

Bottom Line : Solid 4 star story technique with bonus * for untraditional setting.

Full Marks *****

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
LSD

What LSD said. I'm bungling along trying to follow, but I don't think I've got a good grasp of it yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES