An Overnight Hike in the Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so confused. It was supposed to have been Brian. True, Brian was my first, as I had planned. Zack however was my first memorable fuck. His was the fuck I'll remember my entire life. Zack was the first to squirt. Zack was giving me those wonderful kisses, caressing my boobs in a lovely after-fuck way. Zack was keeping his slowly deflating cock inside me until the last moment. Zack, Zack, Zack.

Then it dawned on me that Zack didn't know I was on the pill. He just didn't care. If I got pregnant it was my problem. That was seriously creepy; but then -- oh yes -- I had told him to cum inside me, after all. I tried not to think about that aspect just then. Zack lay on top of me for a while before rolling off. Zack and I watched Brian and Mary continue to go at it for a while, and then Zack began to kiss me again.

"Zack, shouldn't you be kissing and fucking Mary instead of me? I mean when Mary is finished with Brian, of course." This was getting confusing.

"Do you like having sex with me, Joanie?" Zack asked.

"Yes, actually. Yes, I do. I like having sex with both of you. Brian and you both," I replied. "I love you both."

"I love you too," Zack replied. Mary was giving out erotic moans as Brian increased his pace. It was obvious to me he was enjoying fucking the second woman of his life, right after he had fucked the first--who incidentally, was supposed to be his one and only girlfriend: me.

"What about Mary?" I asked Zack.

"You mean the slut who is fucking Brian right next to us?" Zack said.

"Is that how you view me, too?"

"No, it's different with you."

I did not see how it was different with me. Probably it wasn't; Zack was just trying to stay on my good side.

**

Mary had brought a tent. I felt I should share Brian's tent. He was my boyfriend, after all. I wasn't sure how Zack and Mary felt about each other after the weird sexual escapades. Nor was I sure how I felt about Brian nor how Brian felt about me. I went by intuition: If Brian and I were to have a chance, I had to sleep in Brian's tent.

Mary and Zack retired to her tent when the time came. I didn't let Brian "give me a goodnight fuck" since he was covered with Mary's cooties. Very mature of me, I know. At one point in the middle of the night Brian left the tent. I figured he was going to pee. I was asleep when he returned, and he cuddled me sweetly spooning me from the back. I heard Mary moaning from the other tent and we both knew what was going on. I was glad Zack and Mary were getting it on. I felt a little guilty for having let Zack fuck me since everyone knew he was Mary's guy.

I was lying on my side, and Brian lifted my leg and entered me from behind. I didn't think his cock was long enough to pull that off but it seemed to be working. Maybe his cock had grown with use. Do cocks do that? Who knows? Life is full of little mysteries.

This would be my second fuck with Brian. Good for him. Then I heard Mary call out Brian's name, urging him to fuck her harder, deeper, and faster.

I rolled onto my back and looked Zack right in the eyes. I smiled, spread my legs, and wiggled my body in invitation. Zack accepted my invitation with enthusiasm, you might say. Zack lasted over a half hour --- maybe forty-five minutes. Mary and Brian had long since finished, and as Zack drove me to yet another climax, I began to scream out swear words of the kind that would horrify my mother.

Mary's boyfriend Zack had now fucked me twice. I had fucked my own boyfriend Brian only once.

**

Mary and I made breakfast in the morning. It was slices of cheese and salami on paper plates. We poured the last of the orange juice (without the vodka) into plastic glasses. We couldn't be bothered to light a fire for hot coffee. Mary had brought cold brew, so it was cold brew or nothing.

None of the four of us spoke until we had all consumed some coffee. The silence was so thick you could cut it with a knife. All we had was butter knives, but I took a stab.

"I guess I'm no longer a virgin," I said.

Zack and Mary both burst into laughter. The ice had broken.

"Mary, you're the only person here I haven't yet fucked." I added.

"I can say the same. Do you swing that way?" Mary replied with a smile.

"No. I don't think so. Do you?"

"Probably not. I don't really know," Mary thoughtfully replied. I detected some interest. Cool.

"Too bad," I said. "I'll bet the guys would have loved to watch us in action."

"Oh, they've already done quite a bit of watching, I'm afraid. We no longer hold much mystery for the guys." Mary replied.

"Do you still want Zack?" I asked. The guys were listening intently.

"Why? Do you?"

"Maybe," I said.

"What about Brian?" Mary asked.

"Yeah! What about me?" Brian piped up.

"You seemed perfectly happy to be fucking Mary," I said. "You enjoyed her a bit too much for my taste."

"Yeah, he did, didn't he," Mary added with a smile. "And you enjoyed Zack a little too much, Joanie."

Mary and I looked at each other. We didn't need to speak. We just nodded our heads; it was barely perceptible. I gave Brian to Mary in exchange for Zack. It was such a good trade I felt as if I should also give Mary a couple of first-round draft picks or something.

"I need to clean up. I can't go home to my parents' house smelling of sex," I said.

"You can borrow my perfume, Joanie. I never leave home without it."

I looked at Zack and smiled. "I think I know why."

"I've got some Listerine too," Mary added, "if that would also help."

**

I ended up letting Zack drive me home in the Range Rover. Brian took Mary home. I brought Mary's perfume with me just in case. It was a smart move because Zack took a strange sequence of country roads instead of the main road. Zack pulled off into a lonely spot and invited me to join him in the back seat.

Did I really want to do this? Make love in the back seat like some trashy teenager? Remembering how Mary had lyrically described fucking Zack in the back seat of that car, I thought deeply. Seconds later I hopped into the back seat. It's a nice back seat, I thought to myself.

I smiled at Zack as he undressed me. We kissed constantly until I was naked, and then Zack spread my legs, feasted his eyes on my pussy that he had enjoyed so much the night before, and he entered me slowly, letting my pussy lubricate as he went further and further in. It felt good. It felt natural. It felt right.

Zack donated a generous helping of sperm to my vaginal canal for the third time in the last 24 hours. I loved it. I wondered if Brian would try to reclaim me or if Mary would swallow him whole. I wondered how I would act toward other men, especially toward my brother Bob. Would he be able to tell I was no longer virginal? Would he care?

As Zack resumed driving me home I began to worry. Was I still Brian's girl, or was I now Zack's girl, or was I now nobody's girl and a free agent, so to speak? Maybe I could still be Brian's girl but Zack could have "benefits"? Mary could be Zack's girl but Brian could have benefits with Mary? I loved Brian but was enchanted by Zack and knew I'd be dreaming that night of lying beneath him with my legs spread as far apart as possible. I didn't want both men; I needed both men.

I'd enlist Mary's help to get this plan to work. If she didn't want to help, I still had my knowledge of her ongoing affair with Tony Bannister to encourage her cooperation. With Mary's help, it should work. My goodness, but this is exciting!

"Thanks for the ride, Zack. I'd invite you in, but it looks like my parents and my brother are all home."

"I understand. See you Monday at school, then," Zack replied.

"Sounds good," I said as I quietly hoped he'd bring the Range Rover to school and offer me a ride home at the end of the day. I'm a big fan of its back seat.