All Comments on 'Anita's World S1 E01: The Beginning'

by PhiroEpsilon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ag2507ag2507about 5 years ago
Quad erat faciendum.

Demonstrandum is for a logical proof: faciendum is for a practical proof. Methinks this was very practical.

ag2507ag2507about 5 years ago
Nicely done

Sadly my German is sufficient to make sense of Bach cantatas, Schubert songs and Beethoven symphonies, but that in turn is enough to figure out where this is going from your profile. I am looking forward to reading the rest.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
A MID LIFE CRISIS

with a new beginning. or is it, TK U MLJ LV NV

PhiroEpsilonPhiroEpsilonabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments,

Unfortunately, seeing the rating, I think my English is not good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Fun

Thanks for the English. Fully enjoyed the episode with fun and technology. Please continue!

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
Keep goin!

Language barriers aside, I enjoyed the tale. With practice and constructive feedback your English will improve.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Phiro

Have not read this story yet, but you have entered the hardest category to get scores above 3.0. Generally only burn the bitch scores well, and only if written well or contains a lot of gratuitous revenge. You have done well with 3.something and from the title and tag this is not a cheating-revenge story. Looks like it might be a group sex story, maybe move it there if this is so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why Anita's World? The story seemed to focus on Venessa, . . .

who was contemplating divorcing her husband. Who has all kind of hangups and psychological issues that interfere with communication, demonstrating love and affection, and embracing honesty and reality.

And all it took to cure years of these dysfunctions was to eat another woman's cunt, while allowing his wife to fuck another man. Well, at least Vanessa gave her ass to her husband first, we think. Seems like Vanessa wanted to discuss something with Bernd that he thwarted, was it a confession?

So the sexual description was very erotic, as is expected in Erotic Couplings stories. This appears to be some kind of Open Marriage/Swinging therapy for a struggling marriage? Not sure having sex with other people, whom you've just met and don't really know, is the best treatment for a floundering relationship. Now both Bernd and Vanessa know they can be sexually and physically proficient, they just need to find the right partners. Up to this point in their marriage the right partners apparently were not each other. Glad they have that out in the open. I'm sure they will be renewing their marriage vows sometime in the future. I just wonder who they will be renewing them with. Will you include that in future chapters?

But this is about Anita. Guess Vanessa will only appear when Tom or Anita need some strange pussy. Can't wait to see Tom give Bernd a new job, which sends him back to Germany, while Vanessa stays back to play with her new fuck buddies. And it all will be so loving and fun and perfect for their marriages.

Future chapters should appear in the Fantasy section.

PhiroEpsilonPhiroEpsilonabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for cheering me up.

As the title says, this is the first episode of the first season of a serial, which in the German version already has 11 episodes in season one, two in season two and a three-part novella spin-off.

The full casts consist of 30+ adult people and (at the time of S2Ep4) ten babies...

The original title is "Anita and us," because the woman plays a major part in the next episode (and several ones after that), which was originally the first one. There we will learn how everything began.

An honestly I never would have suspected that "loving wives" is so harshly rated.

So perhaps I'll work up the nerve to translate the next episode as well.

OTOH if someone wants to give me a hand as proofreader, you can always contact me via PM.

Thanks

Phiro

PhiroEpsilonPhiroEpsilonabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Well, fucking on the "first date" is what one nights stands are made of. Also, Anita and Vanessa did a lot of bonding off-stage while walking, which we only get little hints.

You are the first one who suggests moving this story into the "Fantasy" category, which I can't exactly understand. Maybe you can explain this suggestion.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
PE, your English is fine! Story was also fine! Nice view of a more licentious lifestyle than in most open marriage LW stories

I enjoyed it, found it engaging and interesting. Thanks.

PhiroEpsilonPhiroEpsilonabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks everybody

I think I'll have this story re-published in "Group Sex".

And I think I should prepend some introduction to my story style.

@ag2507: I never heard the term "quod erat faciendum" before. I looked up the word faciendum in my English dictionary and coulnd't find it. In the German Wikipedia there is an article explaining the phrase, but there is none in the English one. So I have to assume that the phrase, however more correct, is not well-known.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

English is fine, it’s the story that sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhiroEpsilon@PhiroEpsilon
Liebe Leser, Aktueller Stand (Fastnachtsdienstag 2024): Die siebte Episode von "Merlins Kinder" ist endlich fertig und veröffentlicht. Episoden acht und neun sind in der Mache.

story TAGS