All Comments on 'Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 03'

by FrankjrBauer

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Interesting

I have to admit the sex was hot. It took up most of the tale. The little you focused on the relationships was excellent, however, and made it a worthwhile read. The question is, will Linda become a part-time wife? I guess we'll see...

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
More story to offset the sex

I understand it's literotica and sex can garner ratings, but please add more story to offset all the sex. I'm not complaining about the sex mind you, but after a while some of us readers want more about the characters interactions besides what they do in bed. You don't have to reduce the sex, just increase the non sexual parts of the story.

I hope that this will help you please those readers who want more than just description after description of sex acts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I get this is an erotic site, but please, less over the top sex, more actual story. You and your editor need to learn how to make the story less stilted and over the top. 1*

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WITH THE FRY PAN AND FIRE REAL CLOSE

better not touch the hot parts. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I hope you appriate the focus of the comments. Good sex good, but good story better.

The Erotic Couplings category is the place for nonstop Superman/Superwoman sex descriptions. Believe it or not, the LW category is for readers who want to enjoy the drama, suspense, intrigue, and yes, erotic sex, that is part of the cheating/adultery genre. I think you have told fairly well the story of a wife who has let lust override her love and compassion, and a husband that has sought comfort from another woman, and found so much more. So continue to tell us the emotional and psychological story of this sorry couple, letting the sexual interaction be the spice behind the story, not the main serving. Again, if someone wants to read about just fucking, positions, number of orgasms, intensity of orgasms, etc., Erotic Couplings is probably the better place to read.

You might want to consider the obvious character inconsistencies you're describing in this story. Shallow selfish stupid women don't make good mothers or good wives. Unless you want to include the scene where the Martians descend in their flying saucer and shoot Linda with their Slut Ray, there really is no explanation for a good loyal wife to suddenly get hungry for strange cock. Women are So tuned in to the complications and hazards of extramarital sex, such as STD's, young lover's infatuation and possessiveness, young lover bragging to his friends, possible pregnancy despite birth control, the stress of constantly lying and keeping track of the deceptions, then of course the shame and embarrassment when her family, and especially her children, think of her as That Betraying Whore for the rest of her life. Either the marriage was in serious trouble before she strayed, or your plot just become ridiculous. Also, you can't hide anything from your children. If the two spouses think the kids won't tune in to their discord, then they are both so out of touch and dense that that would help explain how their relationship was so weak and vulnerable.

You have created some interesting characters and a good plot. I hope you can carry it off without overdoing it. Thank You for your efforts to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My hope

@Author Do not write RAAC. The LW is full of too much cuck, wife sharing and RAAC stories. A little more new woman instead of cheating first wife stories could balance a little this phenomenon.

I think I do not write Reconciliation stories for the too much RAAC, cuck, wife sharing stories on the story collections.

The authors write few erotic scen into the stories for the innocent husbands, ex husbands, so the sex scen for the husbands was not a problem to show (if you plan wife change) why the husband will change.

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@ Anon

Only the 45% of the wives think of the consequences...................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to much,

The super sex machine of the hubby was way to much.If he was so great in bed his wife would not have cheated so easy . He fucks her one time and he in love andbuying a house give me a break.This is like a stang story the husband a saint and the wifes a whore.I guess next he will run out and buy a ford.Get back to the story and stop making the hubby a saint, it just as much his fault this marriage is sinking .He chose to let her affair go for three months and did nothing to stop it .He made a chose to risk his kids health with aids then stop the affair really? Now he is having unprtected sex with a stanger and come home to the kids oh thats right hes a super sex machine so its ok.Went from a 4 to a 1 to a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*****for NOT SAINT HUSBAND STORY!

@Anon Why is problem if the husband has a cheating wife and the husband finds an much erotic woman for second chance! It is boring the cuck, RAAC, wife sharing stories. In the LW are few% husband finds better woman after cheating wife. Sometime the "Different Gyms Do Train the Body Better!". The husband sexual power becomes higher with a newer woman after a cheating wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is not SAINT husband, because after his wife's cheating he did not divorce to start a clean situation but he started a open marriage for sek of his kids.

A Saint Husband did not start any extramarital open marriage at all or simple divorce without BTB or RAAC!

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave you a 5 for effoert and content of story

fuck you dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anon with super HYPOCRISY MAXIMA!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Dear anon poster you are cuck story fan to complain the cheated on husband's sexual power increases with newer erotic better personality woman. I am curious you complained at the cuckolding and wife sharing stories where the cuckold authors try to explain the hot wife sex power increased from the extramarital sex???!!!! A Saint Husband is TheUnoriginalist's "A Boilerplate Rendering Ch. 03" story's husband who lives a hermit life after the cheating of his wife untill the divorce for sake of his daughters.

The sexual power could increase at a much better woman with better new pussy, with better interesting personality after a cheater wife!. "Different Gyms Do Train the Body Better!"

Have you ANON get high level HYPOCRISY SIZURE????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not really much of a story

After his confrontation with his wife the rest of this sorry tale has been mostly suck and fuck. Neither character is very likeable. Hard to feel bad for either one. Why isn't his wife simply taking him to the cleaners? She'll get the house, alimony, child support and 1/2 his business in a divorce. Better yet she'll never have to worry about her husband and will be free to fuck anyone she wishes. Why bother with hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To avoid the 50-50%

1. version, A lot of USA states the firm could be for the kids in a special foundation, so the wife will not get the 1/2 of the firm only the kids.

2. version The husband remarries and the new wife found a similar firm as the husband ex wife has.

The husband works for the new wife's firm to atract the old clients to the new wife's firm. The 50-50% firm after x years go to the crash and the children in the new marriage inherit everything and the old wife and old kids will not inherit nothing.

A new wife has to have for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
leave out most of the elaborate definitions regarding sex and just tell the story

Who ever says "put your manhood in me "?

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
Gary is in for more trouble.

His girlfriend has found a house for them before he has even got around to discussing a divorce with his wife. Also he cannot afford to put money into this house. This story seems very 'European' rather than 'American'. I can almost hear Jane speaking with a German accent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: Not really much of a story

Oh good, someone felt the same way I did. The first chapter was interesting for striking a balance between what she did and the consequences. However, the last two have basically been about what a sex machine/love god he is. The character names are the same, but they might as well be two different stories with all new characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Written clinically...

...and little more. I assume the problem is the writing in German and changed to English. Even so, I'm having trouble following along with this story. For one, as a cheating wife story, I don't care to have quite so much sex with a mistress, nor do I care to have the protagonist become a cheater. It takes away from the story. My own story was much more simple, although similar.

Wives usually aren't so contrite after being confronted. My own was shocked, yes, but wasn't distraught to the point of slashing her wrists. I didn't even know she was cheating until my best friend called me and let me know what he'd heard. It wasn't easy to find out about, my heart was torn from my chest. Once I started through the stages of being cheated on and rage took over, it was all I could do to keep from strangling her when she came home from work that first night.

It was so easy at that point to see how she had changed. Before, I hadn't noticed. Instead of the loving wife I had always known, coming in, giving me a kiss and talking about our day, she took a shower, plopped down in front of the TV and waited until I called to say dinner was ready. You see, I work from home and make a very good living from it. Not becoming fabulously rich, but comfortable. Living in Atlanta Georgia at the time, I was pulling in much more than my wife could have ever imagined, over $400K per year and that compared to her $38K per year, although with great health benefits for us both, worth quite a lot.

I did what everyone who can afford it does, I hired a PI. Within a month he had just about every possibility covered and started hitting paydirt. Jolee was banging her boss, an older man who was also married, had four kids and a wife but could still find the time to bang mine too. We had/have two kids. A boy that was 8 and a girl, 6 six at the time. As any parent, my concern at that point was our children. After I had all the incriminating phone calls, video and pictures coming in, she simply had ceased as my wife. I'm not going to put up with that and while we were married in name, it was name only at that point, my wife was no longer my wife, she was someone elses woman.

I'll never forget it. She left for a weeklong conference, 9 days actually and that's when I went to work. Since I'd seen she had fucked Tom in my own bed, with him laying on my side using MY pillow, I was unwilling to stay there. Thankfully, I saw that video the day after she left with Tom for the 'conference', otherwise, neither might have survived. By the time she came home from doing what my PI recorded them doing, I had finished my surprise.

You see, I had no interest in staying in the same bedroom as the whore, as I'd come to think of her. I could live with her but only on my terms. And I didn't care what she thought of them. By the time she came home, our rec room had been moved to the basement and the huge room had been converted to a bedroom with its own very nice master bath. Along with that, all new furniture and fixtures! A beautiful queen sized bed (I didn't need a King by myself), a couch, recliner, entertainment center, my office moved in too, along with a small dinette. By the time the crew was gone, I had my own basic apartment!

Jolee didn't even notice when she came home. At that point, I believe she had no idea of what was happening, outside of her own cunt being pinned by her boss. She was living inside her own head, and we, her family didn't live there. We had dinner normally, had normal mundane conversation with me talking mostly with the kids and she retired to bed. After the kids were in bed a few hours later, I knew how little we really meant to her, she hadn't noticed none of my clothes had been moved out or bathroom materials were in the master bath. When I heard nothing, I retired to my own room.

The next morning I was surprised when she got up, ready for work and asked me if I'd even came to bed, she didn't see where my side was messed up. I told her yes, I had went to bed. That was enough and after she ate and started to go out the door to work, she tried to give me a kiss on the cheek. I moved and she missed but for the first time, she turned and gave me a curious look. When I ignored her, she shrugged and left. The shit hit the fan that evening after she came home.

I had dinner ready as usual when she came in. And as usual, she retired to the master bedroom to take a quick shower and change her clothes. When she came back downstairs, I noticed her footsteps were quick. Bursting into the kitchen and seeing the kids there, whatever was on her lips died quickly and she glared at me while we ate. Afterward, she send the kids to their room and asked if she could talk to me. I shrugged and went to cleaning the kitchen.

She was furious when she came back in and asked if I had moved out of the master bedroom. I shrugged once again and just said yes, as I cleaned. She demanded, yes, demanded to know why. Finally I stopped and looked her right in the eye.

"Because I don't want to sleep with a whore, whore. And while we're on the subject, while you're a whore, I don't want to see you giving our kids a kiss, we don't know how much disease you carry and I'll be damned if I want them infected with your lovers diseases."

She was shocked, no doubt about it and acted as if I didn't know what I was talking about. So I retrieved my briefcase and began sliding pictures toward her, 11"x14" clear masterpieces of her while being pounded by Tom. She was stricken, no doubt about it and when she looked at me again, shock was the only thing I could think of. There was nothing she could say or do and when I said there was plenty more pictures, office conversation, phone conversation but especially video, she got up and left for her bedroom.

The next few days were quiet, even more quiet than normal. As yet, she hadn't apologized or brought it up again. Me? I just shrugged and walked away anytime she even looked as if she might want to broach the subject or talk. I don't know if she thought I was sleeping on the couch or what, but as near as I could tell, she didn't know about my new apartment/room. It wasn't until the weekend before she came downstairs late, in her bathrobe and found me in the kitchen, drinking coffee and reading the paper. Yes, I'm an author who does reasonably well, do almost all my work on a computer, but love the read the Saturday morning paper.

After drawing her own cup, she sat and asked where we go from here. I just shrugged and for once, it didn't make her angry. Then she asked me what I was going to do and what she could do. Truthfully, I'm not sure how her mind was processing the entire episode at that point. I shrugged yet again and told her I didn't give a shit what she did, we were no longer man and wife. The moment he kissed her romantically and she returned it, we were done. The sex after that was inconsequential. She had broken a sacred pact and there was no undoing it. After a few moments she asked what she could do to put us back together.

I showed her the only bit of anger I was willing at that point and leaned over the table toward her and told her, "get unfucked." Then I got up, poured another cup of coffee and retired to my bedroom/office. She must have followed me because I heard and saw the doorknob turn and then she knocked on it after finding herself locked out. I ignored her and went to work on my latest novel. Lunch was something I made from my own refrigerator and when it was time for dinner to be cooked, I left my room, locked the door behind and went to the kitchen to begin dinner and found myself shocked to find the whore cooking.

She wanted to talk more and I was mildly surprised she hadn't bothered me all day, although Saturdays were the day she spent with the kids, before she became the whore, where I could work in peace. I dug through the refrigerator and while doing so, told her there was not much to talk about. Rather than make her cry, she became angry and demanded that we needed to talk it out. I sat after making myself a Tequila Sunrise and told her to start talking.

Of course, all she wanted to do was ask what she could do to make our marriage a marriage again. When I smiled, she became angrier and asked me again. As the night before, I shrugged and said, "get unfucked." Rather than contriteness I received more anger when she said that was impossible. It stopped her in her tracks when I agreed.

"So, you're saying we don't have a marriage anymore?"

"That is exactly what I already told you last night."

"You don't want to stay married to me? You don't want us to be married?"

"Whore," boy did that piss her off..."I think I was fairly plain when I told you the moment you kissed him romantically we were done. Did I stutter?"

"We could see a marriage councilor."

"If we had a rocky marriage, I would agree."

"What do you call this?" She gestured to me and herself.

"A whore and a man who was cheated on."

That made her angrier. "Quit calling me a whore."

"If you stopped being a whore, you'd still be a whore." I actually enjoyed myself.

"I'm not a whore." Her eyes were like daggers, not the weepy ones in all the stories here.

"Let's see, you used to be married to me, then you left me and started fucking your boss, a man who gives you money. To me, that's a whore."

"We're still married." I noticed she didn't mention fucking her John/boss.

"On paper only."

"Do you want a divorce?"

"Of course I do. More importantly, I want you to leave me and my kids in peace, in fact, I want you to leave period. Move in with Tom, I'm sure his wife will be happy to move out of their bedroom to make a place for you."

"I'll take you for everything you have. I'll take the kids, the house and you'll support me for the rest of my life." Fuck, she was really pissed.

"Only if you're alive." That stopped her and I saw her eyes get big.

"Are you threatening me?" I'm not sure if she was scared or angry.

"Nope." I got up and retired to my room, fixing another sandwich for dinner and went back to work until it was bedtime.

I was pretty surprised when she came home from work early on Monday morning, on Sunday we'd avoided one another. I asked why she was home and she told me she'd quit.

"That's pretty fucking stupid."

"Why? How are we going to put our marriage back together if I'm working with Tom?"

"You misunderstand me. First, We don't have a marriage. You took a stake and pounded it into our marriages heart. Second, to fix a marriage, you have to have two people who want to fix it. And three, I don't want you around here any more than you have to be."

"You really don't want to fix our marriage?" Fuck, she was stupider than I initially thought.

"I don't want a Zombie marriage and to resurrect something dead would be an abomination, whore." Her eyes tightened when I called her whore again.

That was four years ago and our kids are 10 and 12 now. Yes, the whore still lives at my house, she went back to work and worked and fucked Tom, I assume, until his wife was made aware of her husbands activities. She was fired, her boss taken to the cleaners, lost his print business and is remarried. Does he still fuck my whore? Not sure, don't care as long as her John's aren't brought to my house. We rarely talk, unless it's about something mundane. She found another job and when she did, I made it plain I assumed she was fucking either her boss, a coworker, the milkman or the fucking postman. It was also made clear I didn't give a shit.

Me? I've had four more best sellers since then and almost every dime has went into an offshore account. Everything I do is shielded and I suppose the whore understand that, although I could care less. Only 8 more years and I'll have what I would consider a fortune, my kids will be gone and I can jettison the whore to a more likely place, the fucking street.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Still just okay.

Too much sex with Jane. Linda hasn't said much during the first 3 chaps. Please do NOT have a final chap telling Linda's side of the story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Good to see ...

I am glad that FBjr has finally gotten back to the main issue of this tale ... the adjustments Hubby and Sweetie have to make because of Sweetie's 'loving' ways! Hour after hour of steady sex gets to be (gasp) boring (unless you are actually DOING it!)

Hubby is (IMHO) managing an unfortunate situation with a great degree of aplomb (not to forget unbelievable good luck in quickly 'falling in' with a mature, intelligent, insatiable and wealthy woman!)

4*

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 9 years ago
Amusing anonymous author try to justify no story of "it's" own...?

FBjr, Mach Goot! Look forward to your outcome.

Thanks for sharing on Lit 4 to 5*.

x

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Fairly slow

So the gu y is a great father, lover and provider. The wife strayed because she was

fascinating with the attention of a younger man. Now how does he know that another younger man will not show up? I say that once trust is broken it is broken...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a comment as much as another Loving Wives story

Is this the longest public comment to any Literotica story ever?!

If you are indeed a successful novelist, take a break from your next best seller and write a biographical short story about how you, your wife, and children live together (& apart) in the same house. How has her cheating and your response affected everyone's psychological well being? How has everyone adapted to this new family situation?

If you have just made up a fictional tale as a commentary on FrankjrBauer's story, use it as the first draft to a completed story you will post on Literotica. I look forward to reading your future story no matter how many grains of truth are found in your intriguing comment.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 9 years ago
Great story so far!

Please keep it up. Write it any way you want and forget the commentators who want to bully you! ***** p.s. The commentator who wrote a few comments ago has a fantastic story. I would love to read it fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From the Publisher!

I will not publish this story of Anon commenter on other storycollection, because I publish only such stories of him where the main character recovers from the cheating wife with newer woman!

"Commentstory" is the publisher on other storycollection!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Very Interesting Sexy Read****

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so he becomes what he hates, and a hypocrite

He doesn't have the balls to divorce, he's stealing from his own kids to buy houses for and support ha woman who has no morals like his cheating wife as well as her children, and is basically abandonoing his kids and lying to them twice a week so he can fuck a dirty slut who he doesnt even respect enough to marry, because hed rather stay married to the slut who cheated on him. What a retarded, hypocritical douchebag and shitty example of a father.

Nothing against you, but the story ending blows.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
*************

Where the hell's the rest of the story ?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The first part of part 3, was unnecessary...

The first part of part 3, was unnecessary...We already knew about the great sex he and his lover had...However I'm curious how the writer wants to end this story...2*

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 8 years ago
Still very sophomoric. ..

Like writing from a checklist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good chapter

Congrats. Another good chapter. Four out of five. I really liked seeing the wife's POV in this chapter. That is key in these kinds of stories. Again the language use is very good.

But as a constructive criticism I find this chapter a bit too declarative. Too many statements and you are telling me rather than showing me.

Having said that I really like the structure of this story and the way it is unfolding. I look forward to future chapters. Cheers Steve

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 8 years ago
Really boring

Having to wade through 10K words/sex before we get to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Stuff

First, I think your writing is very good for someone who's first language is not English. I wouldn't have mentioned that but you broached the subject. I doubt very few writers here who's first language is English could do half as well writing in German. My biggest problem with the story, and I realize this sounds stupid since this is basically a site about sex, is that two-thirds of the third chapter was nothing but sex. I would like to see the resolution, or the dissolution, of the marriage move

along a little quicker. But I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Use of language

Good use of language. Be careful not to mix too many of the "English languages". It might be distracting for some of the American readers if you use too many typically English/English expressions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It continues to be a stupid plot.

The sex scenes, even when neccesary for the story to a certain point became truly boring a tedious to read (especially in part 2).

Maybe it's because you're German but you characters are still robotic, there are no emotions, no passion, no nothing. Just rational people reading their lines like actors in a rehearsal session.

greowulfgreowulfabout 7 years ago
Skimmed most of this

And just can't read any more. Good luck with your future endeavors

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
I tried

Ended up skimming most of this. Boring to me. Good luck going forward.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Skimmed it. somewhat tedious. Need to get back to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unrealistic - Do you know any women?

These characters husband, wife and lover do not act / react like believable real people. Agree with earlier comment that they are robots. I expect next chapter to be in mind control section and an alien from another universe with no understanding of humans is totally controlling them. Or maybe the author does not understand humans.

Are you 13? You write the man as a 13 year old emotionally and sexually. Really this out of shape older male is suddenly cumming 4 times with athletic sex of a teenager?

I tried to keep reading but this is as far as I can go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid, bland, cardboard characters

not even in the realm of reality. Not even in dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Faced with that dumb choice why wouldn't she divorce him?

She'll get custody of the kids, the house, alimony, child support and half his business. She doesn't need him and if all he's going to do is rub his infidelity in her face it makes no sense for her to stay married to him. This was poorly thought out at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
he has evidence, she doesn't

nuff said

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
2*

Not much story. Just a big fuck....quit on page 2. Dipshit story.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

I'm starting to lose interest. The extra long fuck sessions with the girlfriend are starting to bore me. But at least you FINALLY got back to the battle at the homefront. And I continue to approve of the Husbands handling of the situation. Just ensure to strike the right balance. *3 for my vote.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
It’s becoming a cuckhold!

He has now surpassed her in his infidelity! And really their talking about being in love

And she’s buying him a house by his home with his wife! She’s starting to sound

little short in common sense! I’m now starting to lean towards the wife being the

victim, he is losing credibility! Hope this gets better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not good

Dialigue is horrendous

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Back to Linda

Sorry yet bitch? Linda doesn't seem to care much for being the one cheated on. Go Gary, get all you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
They speak to each other like robots

Real people do not speak to each other in such a stilted manner; on the other hand, perhaps that is the problem with their marriage.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Anon (below)

They do that because there's little to no love left between them. Gary's staying purely for the kids and they're not exactly on small talk terms. He's cold and detached because she broke him, and Slutzilla is still shellshocked from her husband's revelations

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Twust

At this point all three possible twists AREN'T twists.

1. Gary stays with both women.

2. Gary and Linda get back together. Jane's fades away.

3. Jane cheats.

No twists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Again

Like the second page in chapter two,page one of this is just another waste of words.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Comments are always just that as are mine

Saying that

Good story enjoyed

Sex maybe a little over with Jane but is it sex or love

You decide

He held nothing back

No cheating until she broke marriage

Twists? Doesn't matter to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter was a waste of time mostly. Meaningless descriptions of sexual acts prolonged to lethal boredom. Dialogues of that sort can be expected between brain-dead people, not those who are in a relation..... 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do Germans really talk like that in the bedroom??! The dialogue is unnatural and the sex scenes hilarious.

FrankjrBauer, try writing in German and then having it translated into English. For instance, there is a difference between, " UNLEASHED" and "RELEASED", (A word that should have been used instead.) Regretfully, 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story. I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Here’s what just didn’t compute in this good…not great….story.

.

Why would Linda ever stray if her husband….based on the long winded descriptions of his big cock being expertly used and reused to give multiple massive orgasms to Jane…is such a stud?

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DECIDEDLY ANAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I skim the sex sessions, skimming by paragraph after paragraph after paragraph. Where's the story? Every episode so far is three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous