All Comments on 'Another Unfaithful Wife Ch. 04'

by FrankjrBauer

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For the record ...

unless you are writing a courtroom drama, avoid this cliche. A house half a mile away and they they won't have to cross a street? Where do they live?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Not Bad

The only problem going forward is that you are portraying Jane as an over-confident rich bitch who is positive that Gary will be with her alone eventually. Yes, Linda instigated the situation by cheating with her college boy and she is sorry and she would like to be a faithful wife again. However, she can no longer be Gary's top priority sexually because Jane is so sexual towards him and Linda was at best indifferent. In Gary's mind that will never change because he felt it for a while. So how does this play out? Personally I don't really care because all characters are low-life cheaters no matter how you try to portray them. Also the over the top sex doesn't seem as hot as it was in earlier chapters. So, wife and mother to his kids or hot school teacher? I guess we'll see...

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Down the Road

On the same side of the street?

as for the story I like the way Jane is putting Linda in her place reminding her of her earlier Dis- Respect and now Linda is facing her own truths. Can't wait to see how it ends in Chapter 5 . Their should be the wife's version as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you write a fifth chapter

Please don't translate it,don't believe I can stand anymore of the rambling drivel.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Sorry, but...

Sorry, but after a very promising 1st part, maybe your need to write made you begin to ramble...And that, is destroying the interest the readers have about it...I'll not talk about the writing, but you need to be more careful about details: "Jane had a navigation system in her car so it was easy for her to find the Young's home."...Why the need of that, if she had already bought a house almost side by side with the Young's house? I hope you end soon this story and get up your inspiration, to write another story...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Almost half of the story were useless details.

Who cares if she had a Sat-Nav or why she needed it? How many chapters did you need to use to explain her anal curiosity? And why change? One chapter she wanted to try anal as a way to please Gary the next chapter it was because she was curious about it. Which is it?

In any case, if this was the best you have to offer, I suggest a creative writing class. It will improve your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only the annony asshole would say 1/2 the srtory was useless

we care dear annony what this writer has to say, every fucking word. You're a fool and ignorant asshole and non human!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My problem with this mess?

Is that it's been so long between chapters that I don't remember the first chapters at all. So what happened here made no sense whatsoever. People are obviously having affairs but I have no understanding of why. I will say that if Linda is mad I think she would simple divorce Gary, take half his Company and ruin him. In the future please don't post stories in this manner. Finish your story and then post the story chapters within a day or two. I don't know if this is a good story or not. But just reading this chapter wasn't very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad you are including some plot, story, and drama, mixed in among all the fucking scenes.

I promise I get that Gary and Jane are now having the best sex any humans in the universe could possibly have. And that they are doing every possible sexual act and every one results in penultimate orgasms that last for hours (days?). We get it. So give it a rest.

What IS interesting is Jane pulling Linda's eroding respect for her husband out of her and Gary's past. We can conclude that if it hadn't of been Brendan it would have been someone else, sooner or later. That Gary was unaware of Linda's roving eye and decreasing interest indicates both Gary and Linda had drifted apart long before she started fucking around. As usual, the cheating is a symptom, not the problem. And you have set this up well for a very interesting resolution, if you can keep all the animal sex and fucking descriptions from getting in the way.

I think we have to admit that Gary and Linda have made their reconciliation almost impossible, just by their own actions. Linda lost faith in Gary, and she lost sight of her responsibilities as wife and mother. She also learned that sex with other men could be incredible, and she will not forget the passion and gratification she experienced outside of her marriage. Gary of course has to admit that he lost sight of his wife's moods and behavior. How could Linda had a roving eye and Gary not pickup on it? Easy, he just wasn't paying that close of attention to his wife.

While Jane appears to be the spoiler to their reconciliation, I think it is just a matter of timing. If Linda and Gary were trying to reconnect, and it was only later that Gary met Jane, or a woman like her, it is very probable that Gary would end up in the same place with this other woman. Without Jane's confirmation of Gary's virility, he would trod along, trying to reconcile with Linda, the whole time looking for some way to regain his self respect and sexual self-esteem. All Linda can contribute is her regret, her remorse, and clumsy attempts to give Gary the sexual affirmation she irreversibly destroyed. Without Jane, Gary would always wonder if Linda's orgasms were in response to him, or her memories of Brendan, of if she were just faking. Eventually the corrosion of lingering loss of confidence and respect would destroy the marriage, maybe lasting until the children had left the house. To no real point, since the kids will have long before figured out that something cataclysmic happened between their parents, and will join in the charade of a semi-content family, pretending that all is normal and right. It will be an atmosphere they can hardly wait to escape!

But you leave us at an interesting if implausible point in the story. I think one interesting option, if Linda could be this clever and self-sacrificing, is for Linda to propose the divorce option in combination with the 3-way living option. Linda should concede that at this point Jane is the better woman for Gary, and he is only keeping Linda around because of the children. If there were no children this story would already be concluded, with Gary divorcing Linda and marrying Jane. Linda should propose that Gary divorce her, move Jane in, and keep Linda around in the same house for as long as the children need her. Linda and Gary would have to inform the children that they were no longer man and wife, but they are still their father and mother. Linda would take no alimony, but would accept some form of payment as house manager and care giver. She would also start to reactivate her PA credentials, preparing for her future financial independence. When the time was right Linda would move out leaving Gary and Jane to their future, and leaving her to reestablish her own future life and possible relationships.

Linda should make this proposal for two reasons: its the right thing to do in response to her betrayal. And, it might just regain her husband and family back. Such a selfless and repentant proposal would certainly establish that Linda is a changed woman. While Gary may not immediately reconsider his feelings for Jane, he could hardly ignore the sacrifice Linda is making. In time, the original love and respect between Gary and Linda could reemerge. Or it could be seen that it was permanently dead, and at least Linda could leave the relationship knowing she fulfilled her responsibilities as mother, and surrendered her claim to Gary with dignity and true love for his future happiness. And even if they split, if Linda maintains a good relationship with Gary, her children, and Jane, who knows what the future might hold?

Obviously, a very thought provoking story. Thank You for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Duna

@Betrayedbylove I do not agree with you. The wife cheated first the husband was devastated for a long time and the infertil teacher woman was after a longer sad emotional state time! Yes I agree the clean situation as the divorce is much more better, but the cheater wife had to learn to live with the situation when her kids leave the nest her husband will leave her for the infertil teacher woman! It is good revenge through open marriage.

I wrote story where the the devastated husband after few days to catching his wife he answered to a woman on a dating website and he left his family (2 kids and 1 cheating wife) for an A (Adult) N (Nursery) R (Relationship) widow woman with two kids. I wrote cleaner situation because my carachter started to divorce his cheating wife after some weeks...................I like the cleaner situation better than the open marriage with future divorce threathening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Duna

@ FrankjrBauer I think the story is an interesting BTB story possibility and I hope you will not change into RAAC this interesting Open marriage BTB story.

5*****

charleybearcharleybearover 8 years ago
I agree with most comments.

I think a huge part of this story was boring and didn't meet my expectations. I like so many others just want it to be done with. Finish this and let us move on.

Personally I think Gary should have just dumped the dumb bitch. What could be left of their relationship after all her cheating.... and his... (not that I really blame him) but I doubt there really is any true love left between the two of them.

I am looking forward to a very interesting finale, please don't disappoint.

With all that said I still want to thank you for your efforts.

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
wow

i must say i lost to find perfect word to say some about this story and your way or writing man i am just speech less please please please eagerly waiting next update please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Robots Talking to Eachother

Really long boring endless sex scenes putting one to sleep. Zzzzzz!

user110user110over 8 years ago
you know what a great ending would be?

jane has a fatal car wreck on her way home from linda's. sorry, but she's a first class cunt.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
PEOPLE WHO PLAY AROUND SEEM TO DIS-REMEMBER

that a check will be due when its over. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
July

I'd like to see July become more involved, this could be another plot twist that would be fun and complicated, Tues/Thurs with Jane and July at the office or Mon/Wed with his PA and more looong sex scenes to skip over. Anyway I'm enjoying the story and as an author whose 1st language is not English you're writing is better than half the people who submit here in any category, keep up the good work. Mukden

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope everyone remembers that his wife is the cheating cunt that started this chain of events. He would not be fucking anyone if she didn't get caught fucking Tha young guy , by the way other kids know so how does that make her look ( like a cheating pig) and hubby like a dumb humiliated blind husband

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
interesting to see how

it pans out. The wife fucked up no doubt but somehow his attempting to set up shop with this new woman and bring her around their kids just doesnt set right with me. If you have them meet her next chapter consider them not falling in love with her at the first meeting like so many other stories on here have them. It takes time for kids that age to really warm up (if they do at all) to a new mother figure when they already have one and honestly unless he tells his kids about their moms infidelity they will probably end up hating him for cheating on their mom when they get old enough to understand.

JounarJounarover 8 years ago

Sorry FJB but to long a wait between chapters and way to much un-needed details like the sat-nav really hurt this story.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
I am suffering from memory loss and

the previous chapters were also full of sex so that I did not get enthusiastic..

The truth is that were are dealing with symbolic images here and besides the humans of which I count five there is also Divorce Court in the wings. And everyone knows that no husband comes out of there with his self respect. Basically I am not sure that after having been married fifteen or more years and having been discarded if most guys other than "real men" would be able to immediately latch into a compensating relation. That is he should be full of doubts about himself and June. This particular chapter was slow..

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Was Exciting***

Now ZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To be continued?

Why? This tale has more than ran it's course. This could have been wrapped up, in a single two or three page story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suggestion

You could have divided this chapter into two parts, with one being almost exclusively Jane and Gary's anal play, and listed it under the anal category. The second part could be the more standard LW story, but with much further detail, even the conclusion of this series. The two parts to this chapter really do not belong together in a single chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So I thought this was supposed to be the end

Where's the last chapter - what does Gary decide?

c24jc24jover 8 years ago
Really enjoying this !!

I know of a marriage a little like this that is long-term and working . . . though the women are both bi-sexual. However, Linda opened this up, and as Jane pointed out, can either choose divorce, or open up and live with the result.

Of course, a lot of it's still up to Gary. I'm eager to see how this plays out !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, love it when women talk-fight

Congrats. great chapter. Five out of five. I love the confrontation between the women. Not the usual screaming and hair pulling. Instead it is cerebral and ruthless.

The dialogue is still a little declarative but I think I am getting used to the style.

Cheers Steve

Lw456902Lw456902over 8 years ago
Time for the ending

I have enjoyed the story thus far and do hope you plan to tie up the conclusion however you feel appropriate.

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Two worthless cheating bastards

The story is nowhere because the characters stink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you get sick?

Or Married? Where is the end?

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerover 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Readers,

I'm sorry to tell you that, in fact, I did get sick. A cold turned out to be a pneumonia. I'm recovering day by day.

Nonetheless I intend to finish this story in due course. Please be patient.

Yours

Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More more more please finish this great book. Show us how life pans out,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please finish.

While in my opinion you could do with a little less sex and more character development, please finish!

EXursusRhereEXursusRherealmost 8 years ago
Frank needs help!

A contact with Frank has disclosed that he is having problems posting because he sorely needs an editor. He needs an English editor, preferably an American because he is a German who writes in American English. Please, no disrespect to any English person but those are the facts.

Anyone here capable of helping this fine author, please give him a shout. Go to his Bio and message him.

wonder203wonder203almost 8 years ago
No

You spend way too much time on just the details of sex. Leave it alone. Spend more time on the people

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 8 years ago
Another

Unfinished story from an author who has apparently dropped off the planet...where are you Finish the Damn Story?

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
I hate to agree with others!

To many writers here write things and never finish them. It starts to wear on readers nerves. If you are looking for good praise then complete your writings and then the whole stories merit can be given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unfinished

Unfiniashed and therefore a waste of time.Dont bother could have been a masterpiece but hey hoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continuation

excellent story--please finish to its conclusion sooner than later

Justgr8Justgr8over 7 years ago
Did he???

Did he become a RAAC wimp or did he finally man up and make choices???? Guess we will never know and that is just a huge waste!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wtf

Where's chapter 5. Just another screw-up and a waste of time. Finish the dam story.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incomplete shit

Yo took too long to write a story who could be written en two chapters. Most of it was long and boring to read. Frankly I don't care how it ends because there is no solution to the mess you wrote. He should have dovriced her and take Jane as his new wife. The kids won't suffer much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Turned off scoring and comments on the last chapter, huh?

Can't take the trashing of your trash story, bitch?

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Story is falling down, I've read a similar one that was only three chapters and a lot more lively. Going to try the fifth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well that was a cluster fuck choice

Now the mistress is threatening Linda? You clearly don't understand US law. Especially the divorce laws. If Linda can convince Child Protective Services that Jane is a threat or problem to her children's well being Jane will have a retraining order in her lap so fast it will make her head spin. She'll be barred from seeing or speaking to the kids. Your story is rapidly going over the cliff. At this point Linda will get full custody and stupid hubby won't even get visitation. He'll be paying the bills but he won't be able to see his kids. Check out how many women get full custody and then takes the kids and move across the Country and the Father never sees them again but still sends a nice check every month to her attorney to support his screwups. Not good.

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Anon 051817. I very much appreciated your very well structured comment

However it seems to me that you missed some of the points I wrote. First I made it clear that Linda didn't want to divorce Gary, not at all. Second the house is still owned by Gary's parents so it is no marital asset. Third the kids would adamantly declare at the family court that they wanted to live with their father. They adore him. It would be a big mistake if Linda tried to separate them from their father. Some day she would be a very lonely woman without being part of the kid's life. Fourth Jane is no threat to the kids. They would support her at court. Fifth Gary's company is incorporated with four additional philanthropic shareholders who helped him to establish it. No chance for Linda to get a dime out of it.

You see Linda had not many options. I would've really liked to correspondent with you directly but that is just not possible with anonymous comments.

With kind regard

FrankjrBauer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Somehow you made me switch and support the cheating wife

Rich bitch needs to watch herself - in real life in America? The courts would probably destroy Gary and this pendeja

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Waste of words

Just awful storytelling

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

I'm rapidly losing steam for this story. You started off so strong but this...isnt how I had anticipated things going. And wow the brazen audacity of Jane is a bit offputting. I mean yeah, Linda has it coming but the manner in which it's done does rub me the wrong way.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Feeling sick!

Seriously, you want her to share her husband and kids with this woman!

It’s getting worse instead of better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not bad

Gary is giving choices to Linda that she never gave him. He is also thinking about the children and their well being. I like Jane as she obviously loves him and wants him. She is playing this very smartly. In any case Linda chooses to blow or save the remains of the marriage. This more a 4.5 star story. g

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Getting tough

I still believe Linda deserves everything coming her way, but Jane is a brazen woman. Gary had better not get in her bad side.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Divorce

Linda's already made her feelings clear; she doesn't particularly love Gary in the way she once did. And clearly, Jane's a much, MUCH better fit for him. This better not be an RAAC waiting to happen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
damn

i want a hot young therapist/teacher to rebuild me after a nasty cheater relationship.

super jelly!

good lil' tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Again

Again like the last chapters page one is just a waste.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Huh

Still have not decided what ending I want

Keep share replace or

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too much sex; no developed story

I had to stoop reading after half of this chapter.

Incessant, detailed sex, does not make a story.

If i just want sex scenes, there's plenty of porno available.

It's rare i don't finish a story.

Bored, and a wast of time. No story to speak of. Just fucking, fucking and fucking.

Samson

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Good he got nursed back to health and fell in love with nurse . Have a name for that.

But still has feelings for wife and she is good mother.

Conundrum.

He is doing it his way.

Do I agree? His decision. She cheated and started process.

Results are not what she thought.

Grammar OK I have no problem

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

Well thought out and well presented

I can see it happening because an aunt and uncle of my best friend went the same direction

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

why not just have an open relationship theres no need for the mistress to bash the wife what a bitch she is i couldnt live with her i would be gone a rule i live by after a famous quote if u have 2 people you think u love pick the second cos if u really loved the first u wouldnt of fell in love with the 2nd

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The length and detail of the sex between Gary and Jane became tedious to say the least. I lost interest in the story as a result. Page upon page describing sex acts is no different than any other subject. It becomes boring after a while. 3 stars. The writing was otherwise very good. It's all about balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This entire series feels like it was written by a bot. Very dry, flat and even the emotional parts felt...off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous