All Comments on 'Are You My Dom?'

by shadysweet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm, I’ve read the exact same start of this story elsewhere, the only difference being that the female sub already knew the prospective dom. it diverged after that but still…??

It seemed to lose its direction after that point.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a super dodgy copy of another story - raw, I think, that’s been around for ages. Seriously. Don’t do this.

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

That was great!! I was drenched before page 2. I wanted to be that sub! Please write more of her adventure with Andrew. Yum

shadysweetshadysweetalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon I think you're mistaken. Never heard of the story you're referencing to. Anyways, people love it!

shadysweetshadysweetalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon I went ahead and looked in the BDSM hall of fame and found a story similar to this as far as posting to find a dom, but that's the only similarity. I don't copy others' stories and ideas. Maybe it gives me a good idea for my original story, but plagiarism is frowned upon and I don't participate in that. :)

shadysweetshadysweetalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@vodiodo69 I am glad you enjoyed Harley and Andrew's story. Unfortunately, I won't be making this a series but am glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do people not understand that Adaptations from others original works is possible and it can also be completely different. There is a story called A Taste of Submission and that is what this is similar to but very different all the same. PLEASE don’t let peoples jealousy affect your writing. I liked this more than A Taste of Submission and it is rated almost as high. People clearly like it. Ignore the jealous haters.

@Tess(UK) You literally comment on SO MANY stories. Opinions are like buttholes we all have one and they all stink. Go comment elsewhere Tess.

Surfacing1440Surfacing1440almost 2 years ago

As the writer of “A Taste of Submission,” I can certainly see the parallels in our stories, but shadysweet’s story goes much further than mine. I’m sure my meek little Alice wishes she could deep throat like Harley!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy smokes that got me horny… good work

Aussiemike00Aussiemike00almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, very sexy

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Looking forward to reading more of this story...well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershadysweet@shadysweet
An average girl that loves writing average stories. Short stories are my favorite to write. Although, I do like writing chaptered novels as well. I have two dogs named Marley and Kato, and two cats named Theo and Sassy. They are my life. I also love critique, blunt and honest.